Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Crisis On Earth-X (4)

• Start Topic

This was sooooo GOOD! I cried, I laughed, I held my breath, I cried, then I laughed again when Barry flashed Diggle over and I teared up and Squeed!

Love Leo. I think he’s sticking around for Mick.

Overgirl going SuperNova and her face cracking up before exploding reminded me of Smallville’s Bizarro’s face cracking before exploding. Of course his was blue.???

• Love 4

Barry letting Thawne go was so stupid.Give him to the Legends and Sara can contact Black Flash again and tell him he missed one.  

Barry letting Thawne go was so stupid.Give him to the Legends and Sara can contact Black Flash again and tell him he missed one.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, KirkB said:

I will say this much. I don't mind Barry not killing Thawne, especially since it never seems to take with that guy, but letting him go was insane. Do you even begin to comprehend how many people he can kill and damage he can do, Barry? Knock him out, tie him up and shove him in the pipeline. Or hand him off to the Legends and let Mick 'accidentally' set him on fire. But just letting him run free? Seriously?

I got the feeling, the way they looked at each other, that they silently agreed going forward, they would live to meet and fight again another day. Very... Batman/Jokerish. Eobard looked like he had a look of respect before he sped away.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sakura12 said:

Thanks to Killer Frost (and Savitar AKA Evil Barry) Black Flash isn't just really dead.  He's really most sincerely dead.  Mick having "the hots" for Killer Frost was awesome.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, theschnauzers said:

Re: The Ray.

That was Russell Tovey (Doctor Who, Being Human, Looking, Quantico) who will be voicing the same character in the new CW Seed animated series. Russell tends to show up on a show more than once, but I wouldn't be surprised if something brings him and that character back to the live action CW universe soon enough. (And he's one of my favorite actors!)

And Berlanti likes having his characters pop up in unexpected places. John Constantine is getting his own animated series on CW Seed too and will be showing up on LoT in episodes 9 and 10. I imagine Constantine will flirt a bit with Leo, but be rebuffed and we'll see The Ray again when Leo returns to Earth X at the end of Wentworth's run.

• Love 1

I am going to have to compile my favorite scenes from the cross over, but I already know that Ray showing up as tiny Ray to save Kara, followed by the Legends crew kicking the asses of all the Nazis, is going to be a highlight. 

Yep, still not done crying about Martin. Not even close. 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, theschnauzers said:

Re: The Ray.

That was Russell Tovey (Doctor Who, Being Human, Looking, Quantico) who will be voicing the same character in the new CW Seed animated series. Russell tends to show up on a show more than once, but I wouldn't be surprised if something brings him and that character back to the live action CW universe soon enough. (And he's one of my favorite actors!)

Yep. As soon as I saw him in the prison camp I yelled "George!" (Being Human) and figured he'd end up having a bigger part to play. I thought for sure they were adding him to the cast of LOT. I'm one of the people who gave up on the show season 1 so it took me a while to figure out that a lot of the random people I didn't recognize were already part of the LOt cast and they may not have room for him. Who is the man of steel guy? His acting was painful. And no idea who the ladies were except Sara. I was in no way invested in Jax and Grey because of my lack of show history but was crying pretty heavily when he died so kudos show. And Victor Garber. He gets the credit. Sigh. Bye spydaddy .

It's kind of weird to think that the most ethical and moral member of the LoT is now Leonard Snart.

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

If only the Arrowverse had access to some type of mystical life rejuvenating place that could bring the dead back to life.  Some type of pit, perhaps?

I figure Sara didn't bring it up because she remembers the effect it had on her and she was a trained member of the League of Assassins.  Consider that they bring Martin back, return him to his family and then the bloodlust slips its leash and he murders them all.

• Love 6

I though the Lazarus Pit was destroyed anyway? Wasn't it? Someone remember better than me?   I thought they did that so they couldn't keep "going back to that well" so to speak in the story anytime someone died.

1 minute ago, MissL said:

I though the Lazarus Pit was destroyed anyway? Wasn't it? Someone remember better than me?   I thought they did that so they couldn't keep "going back to that well" so to speak in the story anytime someone died.

They have a time-ship.  Theoretically they can go to any well they want in any time they want.

Edited by johntfs
  • Love 2

Loved the final battle sequence, with each hero that had a doppelgänger taking on that doppelgänger   Definitely a lot fairer fight that way.

After we lost Kendra, Martin became far and away my least liked character.  I've never cared for his sputtering and pompous way of speaking.  So I'm not unhappy to lose Victor Garber.  I hope the character stays dead.  

I thought it was quite rude of Oliver and Felicity to steal thunder.  She could have proposed to him as soon as they got home and had John marry them in the Arrowcave.  

• Love 2

Random mishmash of thoughts:

• Martin, noooooo! That was heartbreaking. Why couldn’t they just let him retire? At least the show gave his death the focus and weight it deserved, instead of glossing over it or breezing past it. But still. Heartbreaking.
  • Good guy Leo Snart is awesome. And his scenes with Mick were even better. (“I died saving pigs?”) Glad we’ll have Leo around on LoT for at least another episode or so.
  • General Winn the badass intimidating Alex was quite the switch from normal! Chyler Leigh really killed it in those scenes pleading with Winn-X. I’m so glad she got to be part of the crossover this time. Next year, J’onn’s turn.
  • Ray! Such a lovable dork. I’m really sorry we didn’t get more of him in this crossover. I wonder how TPTB decided who would be featured and who wouldn’t be?
  • The Ray has a very cool power, and he has a nice chemistry with Leo. I’d love to see more of him down the line (hint hint writers)
  • I would watch a spinoff with Killer frost, Amaya and Zari. Also, Mick and Killer Frost have all kinds of chemistry together. It’s wrong in so many ways, but still fun.
  •  I’m glad for their fans that Barry/Iris and Ollie/Felicity got married, but considering I don’t watch their shows I’d have rather the Legends episode ended with the Legends. But hey, a little happiness to end on was much appreciated after Stein’s death. Sniff.
  • Evil Kara almost seemed like she was channeling Calista as Cat Grant.
  • Nate didn’t suck! That’s how damn amazing this crossover was, people!

I’m sure I’ll more to add after I rewatch these, but the TL;DR of it I well done, shows. Same time next year?

Edited by Maelstrom
  • Love 5

Really, Barry and Oliver's reactions to finding themselves against their enemy says everything you need to know about them:

Barry: I cant kill him! I dont know what it will do! Thats not who I am!

Oliver: My enemy is screaming in horror at his wife blowing up. Perfect time to shoot him in the back!

• Love 22

That was good, a fitting end for the crossover.  Can't wait for the next one.  Glad Ray (Palmer) got some hero moments.  But Stein's death, that was brutal.  I have to give it to everyone, they really sold it.  The Waverider won't be the same without him.  I got some alien goop in my eye.

Barry, you really let Thawne go?  I suppose I could fanwank that this Thawne is before the one the Legends fought and he died then.  Although he told Kara he fought her cousin in the future, so I'm really curious about that.  Next year's crossover, maybe.

I'd be curious to see more from The Ray, although he's back on Earth X, at least for now.

Glad Barry and Iris as well as Oliver and Felicity got their weddings, even if it wasn't on their own shows.  Although I hope they stepped away from where Diggle puked.

And the ending of Mick's "hey boss, you hit that?" Regarding Alex and Sara just slaps him upside the head.

• Love 4

Grey :( :( :(

giphy.gif

(That's going to take some time to get over)

I don't watch any of the other shows except Supergirl and even that has kinda lost me so I zoned out any time a Legend wasn't on my screen.

I did let out a giant whoop when I saw tiny!Atom stopping the scalpel because I knew the rest of the team wasn't far behind.

As far as crossovers go, better than the last but while this was fun from a "lots of superheroes/comic book heroes all in once place" perspective, I still think the writing needs to be a little tighter next time.

Once again: Grey :( (and poor Jax)

• Love 3

Loved the General Zod ref. Surprised to find myself tearing up over Martin's death. I definitely wasn't expecting them to kill him off, and was glad that they pretty much gave everyone an opportunity to react and say goodbye in their own way. The weddings were kind of rushed, but it was fitting that Dig got to perform the ceremonies.

Some minor nitpicks here and there about all the various parts of the crossover (like "why did the Nazis holding guns walk up to the heroes and start punching?") but overall, this was fairly well done, they juggled an enormous cast really well and everyone got some chance to shine, and it was definitely an improvement over last year's crossover. Two thumbs up!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, thuganomics85 said:

And, again: I vote for Mick Rory to appear on every show.  Not just D.C. ones either.  All the CW shows!  Mick shows up on Riverdale and begins freaking out poor Archie!  Mick goes to iZombie and freaks out himself over all the talking zombies!  Mick appears in My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and sings a song about fire!  I want all Mick, all the time!  

I'd be up for this! This would be a great show! Detective Munch could be his recurring nemesis (because let's face it, that character has pretty much appeared everywhere at some point).

• Love 5

Great ending. There were some problems. I got prickly seeing Ray/Atom bite off Ms. Marvel/Kamala Khan's power and catchphrase. Then I remembered that the Marvel Universe seems to exist as fiction on these shows, so I'm thinking Ray/Atom was paying respect to one of his fave "fictional" heroes.

I feel for Diggle. He's the only Team Arrow guy not called in to murder Nazis, and then Barry rushes him to the wedding with no warning. Bright side: once again, David Ramsey exercised his right to bare arms, which is always awesome. And he officiated a second wedding! Kind of a shame they didn't have on Flash and Arrow, but, y'know, whatever. Quibbles, right?

Man, watching Martin letting go was painful. Lovely tribute. This is in contrast to Hawkman; had Vandal Savage not grabbed his body, the Legends would have just kicked his body down a steep hill. Funeral was beautiful. Nice that the Steins have all-but-adopted Jax. I'm still banking that he'll become Firestorm by merging with anybody, as opposed to getting a life partner. Once again, I'd want him to fuse with Mick. Awesomeness would ensue.

Speaking of Mick, I liked his reaction to Leo. "Great, I'm tripping again. Unless this is another evil Snart. Last time, I broke the universe, and the team kept punching me over it." Dunno how long Happy Time Leo will be around, but I hope it'll be for a while . . . or at least past next week's episode.

Better old-school source: Superman II or the general Superman mythos? "We need to go up, up. And away!!"

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

Hee!  I might have felt a smidge of guilt had their actual vows been interrupted, but they got to say beautiful things to each other from the heart.  The only thing they had to wait for was the kiss and I suspect that both Iris and Barry's happiness was only added to by Oliver and Felicity sharing in on the moment.  Both of them had been worrying over their friends so taking that shred of weight off their hearts is only a good thing.  

I second this post!

I think that's what bothered me.  Iris and Barry spent all of their convos being used as a prop for Olicity.  Did Olicity EVER ask them if they were okay after their failed wedding?  Did Olicity even apologize for the RD proposal and then the outburst at the RD?  No.  Every conversation was about Olicity and Westallen was used as a mule (aka Zora Neale Hurston's definition of the mule too) to prop them up.  It was a poor choice by the writers because it made Olicity look selfish, self absorbed and thoughtless.

I'm not upset Olicity got married - I just think these crossovers keep using The Flash (the highest rated show) to prop up Arrow and the others.  There's a reason why they made Oliver/Kara the main baddies too - they are trying to get folks to watch the other shows - but piggybacking on the popularity/ratings of The Flash.  That's annoying.  Just as annoying as "friends" who use my hard paid for wedding weekend for their own plans.  It's just really poor etiquette - plus it shoved Barry and Iris into supporting cast for their own show - the worst kind of trope.  They both became the "best black friend" for Olicity.

No thanks.  I've seen that trope enough.

I did like Kara falling to Earth in a very Superman Returns way.  That was a gorgeous image and it was exactly like how Brandon fell toward the end of Superman Returns.

15 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Better old-school source: Superman II or the general Superman mythos? "We need to go up, up. And away!!"

My favorite was the "General.  Would you care to step outside?" and then Over Girl burst out through the glass just like Zod did at Superman.

• Love 8

It's 2am and I have to be up at 6am. So I shall leave only one thought for now:

Take a good, long look at Leonard Snart: "Call me Leo!" "Cool outfits!" "They're heroes, we have to help them!" "I would never say that! I plan everything!" "Mick! You can't just shoot them! You have to give them due process!" "Gimme a hug, Barry!" "That's right, big guy, let it all out!"

Earth-X's Leonard Snart is Ray Fucking Palmer.

And I am SO HERE FOR IT.

Edited by Miss Dee
  • Love 24
2 minutes ago, phoenics said:

I just think these crossovers keep using The Flash (the highest rated show) to prop up Arrow and the others. 

I wouldn't really brag about Flash being the highest rated show considering it's already dipping below Arrow Season 4 ratings consistently. But also - lol I am morbidly looking forward to your reaction next year when the Flash 100th falls in the crossover event.

4 minutes ago, phoenics said:

They both became the "best black friend" for Olicity.

Barry is black? this is news to me.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

I wouldn't really brag about Flash being the highest rated show considering it's already dipping below Arrow Season 4 ratings consistently. But also - lol I am morbidly looking forward to your reaction next year when the Flash 100th falls in the crossover event.

19 minutes ago, phoenics said:

It isn't really fair to compare the shows in different years. Plus let's not forget the CW dropping affiliates, dish network, Nielsen ratings consistently dropping for all networks year by year. 

Edited by wingster55
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

Barry is black? this is news to me.

1)  You can't really compare ratings across different years unless you control for general viewership across all networks dropping - that's been a trend the past 5 years.  We'd have to control for that in order to make the assertion you are attempting to make.  So it's easier to simply compare in the actual year.

2)  I didn't say Barry was black - I said that they treated Iris and Barry like the black sidekick friend - you know - the one who never gets their own pov and only is there to prop up the main white character?  Both Barry/Iris ended up being that for Olicity.  You can disagree if you want - don't care - I've seen this trope play out my whole damn life with black female characters to know what it looks like.  Poor Barry got the Iris treatment.  smh.

The thing about The Flash is that it doesn't need the other shows to prop it up.  Every other cross over event has used The Flash to power it's crossovers.  It makes sense - The Flash is still the highest rated show - but it does get tiring, especially when some characters are used as mules to prop up others.

The one thing I appreciated about the Legends crew was that they held their own - they added to the narrative and didn't hijack any narrative.  That's why out of all of the shows from the crossover (other than The Flash) I definitely want to give Legends a chance.  They really made that last hour great - without sucking up the narrative or hijacking it.

And Stein's death still has me emotional.  Poor Jax.

• Love 7

I never watch Arrow, so this crossover was really my introduction to Felicity and Oliver. I have to say, the way they were written rubbed me the wrong way and makes me never want to see them on my screen together. Also, SA is a really, really weak actor. 

This cross over makes me want to give LOT a chance. 

MB acting makes me want to stay away from Supergirl. But Kara makes me want to give it a chance.

I love, love, loved seeing Snart with Ray. I really wish there was a show I could watch them in every week.

I'm glad this crossover is done and over with, so I can go back to just enjoying Flash and most likely LOT now. 

• Love 6

Gotta love the rest of the Legends arriving. "Why aren't you cutting into Supergirl?" "I'm trying! Something is blocking me!" "Hi there! Oh my God! Reverse Flash?!? Didn't we take care of you last season?" And Zari got an official outfit!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, phoenics said:

1)  You can't really compare ratings across different years unless you control for general viewership across all networks dropping - that's been a trend the past 5 years.  We'd have to control for that in order to make the assertion you are attempting to make.  So it's easier to simply compare in the actual year.

You're probably right that it's unfair to compare across years, but it's also unfair to compare within the actual year considering all shows are in different stages of their run.  It is however fair to say that I doubt the CW is happy with the continuing decline in Flash's ratings and hitting less than 1.0 this early in the game especially if they want to see Flash go on for a while. That being said, if their streaming numbers aren't going up along with this steady decline then I don't really see that as a good thing. But alas, we don't know what the streaming numbers are.

19 minutes ago, phoenics said:

2)  I didn't say Barry was black - I said that they treated Iris and Barry like the black sidekick friend - you know - the one who never gets their own pov and only is there to prop up the main white character?  Both Barry/Iris ended up being that for Olicity.  You can disagree if you want - don't care - I've seen this trope play out my whole damn life with black female characters to know what it looks like.  Poor Barry got the Iris treatment.  smh.

Can you please not call Barry a "Black friend" considering he's not black? It's inappropriate considering in this case it's just a white man being sidelined for another white man which I don't see it being an issue. 

I do get being upset that The Flash was basically sidelined in this crossover. It was a crossover that was mostly about Stein/Jax/Oliver/Felicity with a bit of Alex in the beginning. And to be fair I did see a lot of warning that this would be the case specifically from Wendy from that TVGuide article saying this crossover centers around Oliver. So if that doesn't float your boat then I'm sorry that you didn't get what you wanted. But to me Westallen were actually charming in the crossover as the stable couple. But if you don't like that then that's fine. But in this case because these are CW shows, stability doesn't really warrant that much screen time. 

• Love 4

I think this is the best crossover since the first on with just Arrow and Flash.  They've finally realized that just having a bunch of costumes punch out bad guys isn't good storytelling.

I liked almost everything in this episode.  The only thing I could have done without is General Winn being such a pill and Concentration Camp Felicity (unnecessary for the storyline because it didn't change anything for Oliver.

I see the advantage of the emotional impact but I really wish they hadn't killed Stein.  I would have liked to have the idea of future visits from him.

2 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

It's probably best they saved LoT for last since the LoT writers know how to write for a team and use everyone.

They also know how to tell a story.  (The worst are the Flash writers where it's always about Barry or another guy and the Supergirl writers who write for plot.)

There was excitement, anguish (Stein dying) in-character reconciliation (Barry let Thawne escape, Oliver killed his doppleganger), humor (lots and lots especially with Mick) and joy at the end.

2 hours ago, srpturtle80 said:

Arrow is the only show of the four I do not watch, so I have no emotional ties to Oliver and Felicity. So I was a bit annoyed that the had to steal the spotlight from Iris and Barry.

If you watch Arrow, you might say that Iris and Barry stole the spotlight from Oliver and Felicity who have been the OTP couple fhere for five years now..  Iris and Barry have been together not even two years.

i like complicate storylines and the one for Oliver (scared to ask asked thought he was turned down because she didn't love him enough; reconciled that being together was enough; couldn't believe what was happening in the end)  and Felicity (scared to say yes because last time that's when everything went to hell; realized there was worse things; spontaneously proposed) was more interesting that Barry and Iris who were going to get married and then things happened to stop the wedding but their emotions never changed.

Besides, wasn't it Felicity who suggested they get Diggle to marry them?  Without her, Barry and Iris would still just be living in sin.  That's got to get her some points.

• Love 8

I cant be the only person why wished that, in the middle of the Goosestep A Palooza that was Earth X, the Music Miester would show up, and make all the Nazis start doing an elaborate dance routine, while singing Springtime for Hitler. Then they all blow up. 

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, VCRTracking said:

I'm not an Olicity hater but stealing the spotlight from Iris and Barry? Really?

And it was done in such a self-fish and self-center manner too. 

I wouldn't have a problem with what Felicity did if she had just waited for Iris and Barry's ceremony to officially be over and then asked Oliver to marry her. Then ask Iris and Barry if they didn't mind, which I'm sure Barry and Iris would have told them to go ahead. 

I'm sure the writers wrote it this way so Felicity could be seen as funny and adorable but it just makes her seems rude, tacky and selfish, especially to someone like me who is just getting to know this character.

This double wedding could have been done in a more tasteful way. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 8

I don't think there is any way to make a double wedding tasteful.

If Felicity had interrupted the big church wedding and told the minister to marry her and Oliver, that would have been stealing the spotlight.  In a totally impromptu wedding in the park one which was suggested by Felicity herself, there was no spotlight to steal.  It was just five people after a funeral, two couples formalizing their love.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I cant be the only person why wished that, in the middle of the Goosestep A Palooza that was Earth X, the Music Miester would show up, and make all the Nazis start doing an elaborate dance routine, while singing Springtime for Hitler. Then they all blow up. 

OMG and that would have been a way for John Barrowman to be in the Xover given he sang that in the Producers! Damn, missed opportunity!

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

You're probably right that it's unfair to compare across years, but it's also unfair to compare within the actual year considering all shows are in different stages of their run.  It is however fair to say that I doubt the CW is happy with the continuing decline in Flash's ratings and hitting less than 1.0 this early in the game especially if they want to see Flash go on for a while. That being said, if their streaming numbers aren't going up along with this steady decline then I don't really see that as a good thing. But alas, we don't know what the streaming numbers are.

Can you please not call Barry a "Black friend" considering he's not black? It's inappropriate considering in this case it's just a white man being sidelined for another white man which I don't see it being an issue. 

I do get being upset that The Flash was basically sidelined in this crossover. It was a crossover that was mostly about Stein/Jax/Oliver/Felicity with a bit of Alex in the beginning. And to be fair I did see a lot of warning that this would be the case specifically from Wendy from that TVGuide article saying this crossover centers around Oliver. So if that doesn't float your boat then I'm sorry that you didn't get what you wanted. But to me Westallen were actually charming in the crossover as the stable couple. But if you don't like that then that's fine. But in this case because these are CW shows, stability doesn't really warrant that much screen time. 

I'm not calling Barry black.  I'm comparing his treatment to a common trope that is usually applied to black female characters on shows.  And that's valid.  

And the crossover was clearly billed as a huge Westallen event - hence the poster.  But that's not really my main issue.  I just hate seeing characters that should be allowed to express their PoV being relegated to props.

I've said my peace about the ratings - Flash is still the highest rated.  That's why the crossovers are frustrating - they tend to detract from The Flash and prop the other shows - to The Flash's detriment.

I enjoyed most of the cross over, except the parts I mentioned.

• Love 3
Just now, statsgirl said:

If Felicity had interrupted the big church wedding and told the minister to marry her and Oliver, that would have been stealing the spotlight.  In a totally impromptu wedding in the park one which was suggested by Felicity herself, there was no spotlight to steal.  It was just five people after a funeral, two couples formalizing their love.

To me, it was about Felicity interrupting them in the MIDDLE of their ceremony ,and not being respectful enough to wait until after they were done. It doesn't matter how small it was or how informal it was or where it was, it was still a wedding ceremony that Felicity felt it was okay for her to interrupt when they were about to make it official. You don't interrupt people's wedding ceremony to proposal and marry  your significant other. That's something you respectfully wait until after to do. It's a display of respect when you do that.

So while I hate double weddings, I was ready to accept this one and be like whatever. It was the way it was done that left a bad taste in my mouth

• Love 10

Except for Stein dying; and Olicity being the rudest best man and maid of honor EVER, this was a great conclusion, and overall, one of the better crossover events they've done.

Ray! Finally! Missed you, bud. Legends!

Terminator - ha! Okay this feels like a Legends episode. Armen really went all out for the back half of this crossover.

Awww, Barry/Iris.  - “We should have just eloped” - Well, she tried, Barry!

Mick and Leonard together again! — *sniff* I also liked hearing Capt. Cold's theme music again.

Prof. Stein — noooooooooooooooo…..!!!!

? Why does there have to be crying. ??

So my main takeaway with Oliver-X is that he’s just a slightly more ruthless version of our own Oliver.

I hate that Cisco is more powerful than he’s ever been this season, and he’s hardly used his powers.

Zari/Amaya/Frost — yesssssssss! Barry let’s EoBard go again — NO. (Seriously - Team Flash currently has ALL the ways to stop a speedster. So many options; PICK ONE.)

Okay the final battle was really good, even with a lot action in different places. Man of Steel/Girl of Steel -- heh.

Ugh - I don’t want to be crying at the crossover! We’ll miss you Stein/Garber.

Awwwwww, WestAllen vows - this should be happening on The Flash. 

WOW. Just WOW. They really couldn’t let WestAllen have their moment without sharing it. TRASH. At least Diggle got to make an appearance….

Edited by Trini
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It was less about stealing the spotlight and more about killing the moment and not letting Iris and Barry have that moment to themselves.  FeFe could have waited 2 minutes.  I felt this also cheapened Olicity too - they didn't even really say vows.  I think Oliver did, but Felicity didn't.  It was rushed and unfortunate.

• Love 8

I think it's about damn time the other Arrowverse shows prop Arrow and Oliver for once, considering they were all built off the backs of Arrow and Oliver in the first place.

Sorry but I am a little salty but I guess now Flash fans know what that feels like.

• Love 24
Just now, catrox14 said:

I think it's about damn time the other Arrowverse shows prop Arrow and Oliver for once, considering they were all built off the backs of Arrow and Oliver in the first place.

Sorry but I am a little salty but I guess now Flash fans know what that feels like.

Amen.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I think Flash have done that almost every time they mention Arrow or in a cross-over and usually I don't have a problem with it. I'm usually like whatever cause I understand why it's being done but this time the way it was done makes me determine never to watch Arrow. It could have been done so much better but I guess the writers really, really thought Arrow needed to be prop and promote so they were more in your face about it. 

Anyway, I'm just glad it's over with this year and next year, depending on the spoilers, I might skip it like I did previous years cause clearly as a non Arrow fan, I won't miss much.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

Really, Barry and Oliver's reactions to finding themselves against their enemy says everything you need to know about them:

Barry: I cant kill him! I dont know what it will do! Thats not who I am!

Oliver: My enemy is screaming in horror at his wife blowing up. Perfect time to shoot him in the back!

To be fair, Oliver waited for EX-Oliver to turn around before shooting him in the chest. 

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

??
For once? Doesn't Arrow get a ratings boost whenever The Flash crosses over? Your welcome!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

The only crossover that Arrow propped was the first one - and honestly they started that crossover on The Flash, not Arrow.  Arrow spun off The Flash, but after that, all subsequent crossover events were basically launched on The Flash.  So, Flash fans hve been dealing with this all along, thanks.

• Love 7