Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Uncharted

Athena
  • Start Topic

On 11/27/2017 at 9:18 PM, lcarolynl said:

agree that the penicillin vials were in danger on that table! I think Jamie and Claire have been rather careless in their treatment of 20th century items. The corset zipper, vials of penicillin with the syringes, and Jamie looking at his pictures with the entrance to the jail at his back. I'd have the door to the jail in my sight before I puled the photos out to avoid any surprises.

20th Century items!  Makes me think of Muggle artifacts.  I guess Claire could claim to have invented it all and steal credit from someone else in history.  

I don't think Fergus would have a French accent still after over 20 years in Scotland and having been there from a young age. 

When his last name came up and there was silence I knew the next thing to be heard would be Jamie saying "Fraser."  Perfect.  

It is a lot livelier and brighter - Jamie is yet again under cloud of warrants and hanging but it seems less intense and he has warning now.  The last British authorities needed help and didn't take any of the men.  Less menacing than the prior seasons.  I never want to see a redcoat again, other than Ross Poldark.  🙂

I really want Jamie to get to meet Brianna in person, so I hope she tries to time travel to make sure about what happened to Claire, figuring she can return as Claire did.  I think it was thought Jamie can't, but in honor he could not turn away from Culloden, so maybe it was the stress.  We don't know for sure.