Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: The One Where Jen Loses Her Mind

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

On 12/8/2017 at 6:52 PM, Tress said:

You know, though, that there's a pattern here with all of the guys on these boats.   Every season, every sea (Caribbean & Mediterranian.)  They just want to fuck whatever is available and these girls give in.  It's ridiculous.

No excuse, but part of it is that they are young.  

On 12/10/2017 at 4:54 PM, Nancypants said:

Men suck at life

It it weren't for heterosexual males and the human desire for procreation, I think they'd get rid of women altogether.    Total generalization with loads of exceptions, but as a general rule, this is my sad and unfortunate view on things. 

Did noone notice the Chef call Kyle a "pikey"!  That was so insulting as he's from Manchester, UK.  Pikey is as insulting as calling someone a n*****.  The term refers to gypsies and the travelling community don't like being called it.  I don't think Kyle heard him because he looks like he can handle himself but said nothing in reply.