Type keyword(s) to search

All Stars Season 6 Spoilers

• Start Topic

The All Stars trailer shows scenes from future challenges that make it clear who goes home early. There is a shot of the top 11 sitting on couches; they are Stanley, Amanda, Anthony, Helen, Joshua, Fabio, Ken, Kimberly, Edmond, Char, and Merline.

It appears that the first contestants eliminated are Kelly, Candice, Ari, Melissa, and Casanova (not necessarily in that order). 

All Stars Top 11.jpg

Top 11 Photo 2.jpg

Edited by ThatsDarling
  • Love 1

Not surprised about Casanova (personality casting), Candice (inconsistent) and Ari (first out in Allstars 3), but disappointed about Melissa and shocked that Kelly is out so early. I thought she may have been TCO after controversially losing to Ashley.

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, Oholibamah said:

Not surprised about Casanova (personality casting), Candice (inconsistent) and Ari (first out in Allstars 3), but disappointed about Melissa and shocked that Kelly is out so early. I thought she may have been TCO after controversially losing to Ashley.

That's just one of many lost seasons when you have such finishes! I had nothing against Ashley, but this was "PR" way of a political correctness run wild; just like having the PLUS models this past season! It was a gift to her! She worked hard enough, but I can't remember anything that really stood out after all this time! I can go back to losers like Laura from Season 3 who had some stunning pieces that I'll never forget! The green sequin number with the GOLD belt took my breath away! How she wound up 4th behind that so called winner Jeffrey is an absolute joke! ;-)

Still no Sosa to root against! He must be rather busy as he was the most talented designer back in Season 7 being runner up to Seth Aaron! His ego and attitude were the worst which may have contributed to his loss! I still condemn him for dumping his model after she saved his arse wearing that string and washer bikini in an unconventional challenge with materials from a hardware store! I would have told him to "KMA; I ain't walking down that runway naked!" When choosing his model for the next challenge, he went to someone else and the "lifesaver" was sent home! What a D!CK!;-)

Edited by Fiero425

I'm surprised about Kelly too, since she seems like she'd be the likeliest beneficiary of the Popular Favorite/Robbed arc. But oh well, since second chances at All Stars are apparently a thing now, there's always next time.

Sight unseen, I'd be good with a win by Kimberly, Fabio, Stanley, or Edmond; that gives me solid odds, especially since Joshua, Helen, and Ken were brought back for one reason only and it ain't their clothes. Merline might be okay also, or Char, if she's upped her game. Now watch as the show finally makes Amanda happen, LOL.

13 hours ago, SopranoKris said:

Ugh! Why are they foisting Amanda on us AGAIN??? I didn't like her the first time she was on. I didn't like her on her "second chance" season. Now they bring her back again? Are they that desperate for All Star contestants?

They're really scratchin' for talent; bringing back multiple designers who've already participated in AS in the past like Casanova and Helen! At least Ari gets a 2nd chance after being eliminated in the 1st challenge a few years ago AS3! - - - - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Runway_All_Stars_(season_6) - - - -

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
On 2017-12-23 at 3:12 AM, SopranoKris said:

Ugh! Why are they foisting Amanda on us AGAIN??? I didn't like her the first time she was on. I didn't like her on her "second chance" season. Now they bring her back again? Are they that desperate for All Star contestants?

It isn't a popular sentiment here, but I love Amanda. She has a very clear point of view and seems down to earth and likeable. Sean's final collection in S13 earned his win, but Amanda's work throughout the season was awesome. She leveraged her second chance to show what she can do, and now I'm hoping she has the experience to win.

• Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, Oholibamah said:

It isn't a popular sentiment here, but I love Amanda. She has a very clear point of view and seems down to earth and likeable. Sean's final collection in S13 earned his win, but Amanda's work throughout the season was awesome. She leveraged her second chance to show what she can do, and now I'm hoping she has the experience to win.

Very popular sentiment! Not many can just quit jobs or take leaves of absence for over a month to participate on this silly show! They truly must be desperate to bring back some designers multiple times! ;-)

I thought both of Alyssa's dresses on the show last night were fine.  The rainbow  number was a little startling but very pretty and unusual.  The blue lacy dress was pretty.  Nothing to criticize there  Her hairstyle was flattering too.. 

• Love 1