Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: The Big Scary U – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, candall said:

That's a sad ineffectual bunch of walkers out there.  In FTWD, they were able to topple RVs.

Yeah, but they're on all sides instead of just one side. One side pushes, the other side pushes back. Stalemate.

• Love 1
Just now, candall said:

Even replaying, I couldn't tell.  Did Father G stop, drop and roll out of there, or did Negan shove him out to the herd?

He managed to push past Negan and lock himself in another room in the trailer/shipping container.

• Love 1
Just now, candall said:

Even replaying, I couldn't tell.  Did Father G stop, drop and roll out of there, or did Negan shove him out to the herd?

Pretty sure he stopped, dropped and rolled.

Daryl doesn't give any fucks about the savior families and children and what not.

1 minute ago, candall said:

My attention is wandering so much, and the screen is so dark, that I have no idea what happened

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Raven1707 said:

Yeah, but they're on all sides instead of just one side. One side pushes, the other side pushes back. Stalemate.

But it's a glass window and a bunch of flimsy boards with c***** of light showing through.  And the walkers are just like, rawr rawr rawr.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AimingforYoko said:

You would think Rick and Daryl would've learned this lesson by now after Jesus and the RV. (Damn, that sound like a parable.)

That is still one of my favorite episodes.

• Love 3
Just now, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Tara mentioned the workers to Rick in the S7 midseason premiere.

I mean, what to do about them.  It's like these decisions are being made on the fly, which is why we get these dumb arguments.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

These two decide to take a moment to have a lover's quarrel?  FUCKERY!

I understand Rick'POV, but there's not enough time for Dwight to start a Fifth Column movement among

The workers.

The Kingdom lost most of their army and Shiva.

Which has me giving side eye, I recall seeing more people in The Kingdom.

• Love 3