Type keyword(s) to search

Who is your favorite housewife on RHOD?

• Start Topic

My favorite was Stephanie until last night on wwhl when she told the story of Brandi not knowing she was pregnant until they saw “a whole baby” on the sonogram, and then laughed at their worries about how much they drank all season. Maybe she laughed out of nervousness, but it’s tragic that an innocent baby spent months floating in alcohol. No way that little girl is okay. Not cool, Stephanie.

When the Asian and cheating videos came out, Stephanie spoke on Brandi’s behalf - and now she’s the first to mention this issue. Stephanie is Brandi’s clean-up girl.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

My favorite was Stephanie until last night on wwhl when she told the story of Brandi not knowing she was pregnant until they saw “a whole baby” on the sonogram, and then laughed at their worries about how much they drank all season. Maybe she laughed out of nervousness, but it’s tragic that an innocent baby spent months floating in alcohol. No way that little girl is okay. Not cool, Stephanie.

When the Asian and cheating videos came out, Stephanie spoke on Brandi’s behalf - and now she’s the first to mention this issue. Stephanie is Brandi’s clean-up girl.

Wow I didn't know that.  I'll have to watch WWHL to see the entire video but yeah it sounds like something she would do.  I've always been back and forth about Stephanie.  She seems like a sweet, good person and I understand her wanting to be a good friend but at what point do you stop turning a blind eye to your besties behavior and say enough girl!  And say it like you mean it. 

So I gotta go with the Pink Princess Kameron as my favorite H.W. on Dallas and honestly my top 3 in H.W. history. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

Wow I didn't know that.  I'll have to watch WWHL to see the entire video but yeah it sounds like something she would do.  I've always been back and forth about Stephanie.  She seems like a sweet, good person and I understand her wanting to be a good friend but at what point do you stop turning a blind eye to your besties behavior and say enough girl!  And say it like you mean it. 

So I gotta go with the Pink Princess Kameron as my favorite H.W. on Dallas and honestly my top 3 in H.W. history. 

As problematic as LeeAnn is, she’s also not wrong on a number of things. She picked up on Kary being awful (and, yes, chirpy) but she was also completely racist and crappy so it overshadowed Kary’s obvious faults. I keep thinking about her “two-faced Stephanie” comments (and that costume). I completely believe her. I fully believe that Stephanie uses her blue eyed, blonde, pretty good looks and sparkly personality to get what she wants and to hide behind very questionable things she’s done and said.

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

As problematic as LeeAnn is, she’s also not wrong on a number of things. She picked up on Kary being awful (and, yes, chirpy) but she was also completely racist and crappy so it overshadowed Kary’s obvious faults. I keep thinking about her “two-faced Stephanie” comments (and that costume). I completely believe her. I fully believe that Stephanie uses her blue eyed, blonde, pretty good looks and sparkly personality to get what she wants and to hide behind very questionable things she’s done and said.

Yes, I do not buy Stephanie's act for a second.  She keeps a lot of her real self hidden.  I'm am not going into politics, but check out her husband's twitter.  Her whole storyline is that she is such a saint, she is helping disadvantaged kids get lockers, which in actuality is a season-long commercial for her family business.

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes, I do not buy Stephanie's act for a second.  She keeps a lot of her real self hidden.  I'm am not going into politics, but check out her husband's twitter.  Her whole storyline is that she is such a saint, she is helping disadvantaged kids get lockers, which in actuality is a season-long commercial for her family business.

💯 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Not to shit on other's charity because yes they are using their money to help people... but lockers?  I imagine those kids have more pressing needs than a new locker room

• Love 5

Has anybody seen a photo of Brandi's new baby girl yet?

My favorite housewife is still D'Andra and I also like Tiffany. Even though their stories were about relationships with their mothers, they were the most interesting. I would like to know  how D'Andra's business is going during these times and more about Tiffany spending more time with her mother.

Brandi is trash. Stephanie is phony and a doormat to her asshole husband. He is the worst. I agree that disadvantaged kids probably need more than new locker rooms. Probably a lot of them can't afford to participate in after school sports. I know that the school pays for most of everything, but they would still need gear and stuff for practice on their own, etc. 

Kameron annoys me no end.  She truly is a caricature of a spoiled lazy housewife. I do not care about her house and that dog probably has more clothes than many kids.

Kary is horrible and needs to be gone ASAP. I would think that if alcoholism runs in her family she would be more mindful of her drinking.  I cannot find a single redeeming quality about her. I have no doubt that Eduardo was malingering. He was probably terrified of how Kary would get drunk and destructive and embarrass him. 

• Love 3
On 4/28/2021 at 8:43 AM, bosawks said:

I went from begrudgingly finding her entertaining to unreservedly loving her.

And I realize that this only can only lead to her breaking my heart....

My heart, she is broken…..

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Well, at least she didn’t disappoint you?

I really only have myself to blame…

Edited by bosawks
Moses up forums
  • Love 3

Cary from season one is my favorite. I think she's smart,classy. But she still stands up for herself. She's pretty and I really enjoyed watching her on the show.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I like Brandi, Stephanie, D'Andra and Momma Dee.

I feel Kary is very vulnerable and I feel bad for not caring for her on the show, but I really don't. I do like her girls, though, and it makes me sad to think how Kary might struggle after the show.

I also like Kam very much but I agree with those who have said she's too much of a Barbi caricature which was novel for about 1 or 2 seasons only. Also, as unpopular as it may be, I think Tiffany was in the wrong FAR MORE than Kam and I don't believe Kam is the racist she's been labeled. But, she kinda dug her own grave at the reunion and in post-season social media. It was a real shame because had she taken the high road, it would be have been a different story.

I started out a Tiffany fan, but her social media was just as bad as Kam's - actually worse, IMO. Also, I don't like the stories coming out in the media about her husband, and I don't care for Tiffany's display of wealth. It's too much, and I find it offensive.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 1