Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Finale Special - Check Up w/Dr. Drew Part 2

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Javi and Kail have recently been talking about getting back together? I bet when she saw that her newest baby daddy wasn't in it for the long haul, she started trying to guilt Javi into raising another kid. Don't fall for it, Javi! But don't go after that scumbag, Briana. Ew. 

Kail knows she gambled and lost with Chris. She also knows Javi carries a torch for her. Kail wouldn't be Kail if she didn't basely use another human for her own ends. She'll try and get him back to a) get back at Chris, and b) show that uppity little twitch Briana who's boss. She'll also need someone to unload all her ire at Jo on, when he makes a stink about her trying to take Isaac to LA.

4 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I Brianna was showing her ass though.

Well, she paid big bucks for it. She wants to make sure we all get a good look.

Glad to see she's still wearing clothes that allow us to enjoy her bra straps. Keep it classy, Briana.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I loved Dovoin: “Honestly, Drew...”

Ha!!!  Not Dr. Drew, just Drew.

Lmao!!! I was dying when he said that! Devoin is becoming my favorite, he's so over these bitches (including drew)... and i love every single moment of it...lol 

• Love 13

I tuned in just in time to see the last bit of the surprise bedroom makeover that Chelsea did for Aubree. Then Drew (credit Devoid) said "How about the other moms? Have you all done any surprises?" and Jenelle pipes up "Well like yea when we got like emergency custody of David's daughter, we like went out and got her all new furniture, you know, kinda like Chelsea did..."
And I died laughing b/c of all your all's comments about how much Jenelle tries to copy her :)

• Love 20
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She also knows Javi carries a torch for her. Kail wouldn't be Kail if she didn't basely use another human for her own ends.

Javi doesn’t carry a torch for Kail — he loves the concept of family and feeling needed. 

Kail is going to manipulate Javi away from Bri only so that Bri can’t have him. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

There is no reason why she can’t take Nova to Devoids house for a few hours long enough for her to watch “Finding Dory” while eating popcorn with her dad. I know it’s not fair to have to do the heavy lifting on raising a child then to have to then DRIVE your child to the unfit father but you do what you have to do if you truly feel bad for your child not having an involved father. Drop Nova off and get that break you’ve been bitching about.

The only problem I see with dropping Nova off at devoids moms house is if there were illegal activities going on which neither party has said there was so she’s being lazy and spiteful. And don’t give me the “Nova is shy” nonsense as you THROW A CAMERA crew in her face at 4am and have her on stage in front of a live audience - go take several large seats with your fake ass with that one, nice try!!! She’s too shy for her dads family but not for millions of viewers!?

The thing is, Briana doesn’t even have to go...once again, someone is willing to do it for her. Brittany didn’t sound full of shit when she said she would be willing to bring Nova to Devoin’s. Briana is the one who shot down that idea, under the guise Brittany already does too much, which hah. We all know it’s really because Briana doesn’t want Nova to go over there at all, under any circumstance.

2 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I was disgusted by Roxanne but Brittany seemed to reign herself in. I was impressed by her for once.

She'll try to pull the same stuff that she did when she moved Isaac to Delaware. I hope Javi doesn't give in and not fight for custody.

I just caaaannn'tt with Briana. Who does this bitch think she is? We've been working with you? Now we have to start all over? Why aren't these dudes GOING TO COURT? Why do they bow down to that trashy bitch (channeling Catelyn) who seems to think that only the Coven has rights to this child? God I want Devoin to get custody just to watch Roxanne stroke out. I can't stand these bitches "I'm putting YOU on child support" is the sentence I hear the most from Briana. Why not get a better job, B? You need to get your life together too. I think she wants to be supported by the idiots that got her pregnant. Good luck.

I hope Brittany saw how stupid they (especially her mother) looked and that’s why she changed her tune. She came across rational and mature.

Briana needs to recognize she’d be nowhere without her mommy. I think that was Devoin’s point - she acts like she has things so together and he’s such a fuck up but really she’s not much better. You could argue she’s got her shit less together even, I don’t think Devoin has gone on to have more kids, let alone with a random club hookup. I just can’t stand her.

I’ve been calling him just Drew for awhile now.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kail knows she gambled and lost with Chris. She also knows Javi carries a torch for her. Kail wouldn't be Kail if she didn't basely use another human for her own ends. She'll try and get him back to a) get back at Chris, and b) show that uppity little twitch Briana who's boss. She'll also need someone to unload all her ire at Jo on, when he makes a stink about her trying to take Isaac to LA.

You know, I didn't think of that, but I bet you're totally right. Kail will try to come hard for Javi, just to prevent Briana from having him. She's a petty bitch. 

47 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

The thing is, Briana doesn’t even have to go...once again, someone is willing to do it for her. Brittany didn’t sound full of shit when she said she would be willing to bring Nova to Devoin’s. Briana is the one who shot down that idea, under the guise Brittany already does too much, which hah. We all know it’s really because Briana doesn’t want Nova to go over there at all, under any circumstance.

Yea, Brittany pretty much said she has to do whatever Briana says, in regards to Nova. I totally think Brittany would take Nova over there if she could. She's the only one with any sense. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

You know, I didn't think of that, but I bet you're totally right. Kail will try to come hard for Javi, just to prevent Briana from having him. She's a petty bitch. 

I don't even know that she'd try to keep him away from Briana indefinitely. She'll swoop in, try to entice Javi away, and once she's succeeded, she'll drop him again. She doesn't care if Bri has him, I don't think, she just wants her to know she's second choice.  Once she's stoked her ego sufficiently with Javi, he'll be of no use to her.  Until he tries to date a new girl that rubs Kail the wrong way, in which case the cycle will start all over again.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

And once again Jo outshines the rest of these jackasses.  He comes out onstage in a collared shirt, a nice jacket, and an actual pair of dress slacks while Javi and Hulk are dressed in a combo of “stylishly” tattered rags and the same plaid shirt that I wear when I clean out my garage on Saturday afternoon.  Color me impressed, Jo.  *fist bump of solidarity*

How I wish Jo would have yelled at Kail and Javi for being on stage in front of the studio and TV audience in tattered clothes. I wish he'd have schooled them on how what they were wearing was only appropriate for lazy Sundays in their own homes and told them they were bad examples for Isaac and Javi because of their clothes. 

But Jo is not as petty as I am. He also has more restraint and class. 

15 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Disclaimer: Devoin is a shit person & father.  BUT the more I see of him, the more I like him (in a second-rate-trashy-reality-show-minor-character type of way).  He has the coven's number and Drew's as well. 

I've suspected for a long time that Briana was keeping Nova from Devoin's family so she can play the single-mom-doing-it-all-alone martyrdom up and because as someone said above, if the baby's dad isn't with her, she punishes him and his family by withholding the kid from them. What a bitch. 

5 hours ago, Calm81 said:

You know Maci, I wonder if Ryan’s family is more upset about their family troubles being aired on TV or that YOU sit their preaching about their son and his substance abuse problems without ACKNOWLEDGING YOURS!

EXACTLY! St. Maci of Bud Light can have several seats. She couldn't even stop drinking during the first half of her pregnancy.  If I was Jen or Larry, I'd be mighty tempted to blast the Patroness of Bud Light's alcoholism all over social media & on camera..... (Maybe Mackenzie will do that this coming season.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Brittany had the sense six years ago to get that abortion and has used birth control since. *slow clap*

Yeah but she did get pregnant as a teen so they could've followed her and showed a girl who made the choice of abortion and how her life panned out after that. They have an adoption storyline, why not abortion?

Edited to add, actually I don't think it would be good to add someone with an abortion storyline because it would make her life all about the abortion she had. Still I'd just rather see Brittany on my TV over Brianna unfortunately in that scenario, we'd still get the coven so I guess I can't win either way. I should just start fast forwarding through Brianna's scenes. 

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
  • Love 9
32 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Leah has scary witch hands to go with her witch nose. Her claws look arthritic and gnarled when she is dabbing at her Drew induced tears. Man that girl has some miles on her. 

She always has. That video clip she shared of herself putting away dishes from the dishwasher had several closeups of her hands that frightened people.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

How I wish Jo would have yelled at Kail and Javi for being on stage in front of the studio and TV audience in tattered clothes. I wish he'd have schooled them on how what they were wearing was only appropriate for lazy Sundays in their own homes and told them they were bad examples for Isaac and Javi because of their clothes. 

But Jo is not as petty as I am. He also has more restraint and class. 

Disclaimer: Devoin is a shit person & father.  BUT the more I see of him, the more I like him (in a second-rate-trashy-reality-show-minor-character type of way).  He has the coven's number and Drew's as well. 

I've suspected for a long time that Briana was keeping Nova from Devoin's family so she can play the single-mom-doing-it-all-alone martyrdom up and because as someone said above, if the baby's dad isn't with her, she punishes him and his family by withholding the kid from them. What a bitch. 

EXACTLY! St. Maci of Bud Light can have several seats. She couldn't even stop drinking during the first half of her pregnancy.  If I was Jen or Larry, I'd be mighty tempted to blast the Patroness of Bud Light's alcoholism all over social media & on camera..... (Maybe Mackenzie will do that this coming season.)

Word.

Word. 

Word. 

Word. 

Word. 

St. Maci of Bud Light is looking haggard and rough like many people who are alcoholics. She looks like an old lady who tends bars at the motorcycle bars. 

• Love 13
18 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think that was the moment when Devoin officially won me over.

9 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

Brianna ~ What was up with the jacket draped over her shoulders?  My theory is it didn't fit.  

That was exactly what I thought. She looked SO RIDICULOUS being all imperious and judgmental with her stupid jacket (that didn't fit) draped over her shoulders. EPIC FAIL!

9 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

Jo went on to say it was because of Isaac.  He was trying to be careful with his words and I think he said too much because he doesn't want to upset Garbage Pail Kail.  He did end it with he feels that way because of how it affects Isaac.

Yeah, I think Jo ended up being inarticulate because his honest answer would have been, "I don't like Kail having all these random guys/girls around my son and even having kids with them (which just makes a bad situation worse). Javi has turned out to be a good guy and, yes, they were married when they had Lincoln, but I still had serious reservations with the whole situation because I saw how dysfunctional the relationship was and I knew it wouldn't last. Luckily, even though I was right, things have worked out better than I expected for Isaac. With Luxembourg's dad, it was even more obvious that it was a train wreck from the beginning. I can't believe Kail was fucking some random dude who didn't even commit to a relationship with her while she was still married to Javi, much less that she PURPOSELY GOT PREGNANT BY HIM. WTF? When I tried to gently broach the subject with her, her response made it clear to me that she just. doesn't. get. it. I was/am super concerned, but what can I do/say besides trying to keep things positive and see Isaac as much as possible?"

If he said that to out loud, Kail would FREAK HER SHIT and it wouldn't be good for Isaac, Jo, Kail, Kail's other kids, or anyone else. I'm really proud of Jo for the man/father he's become. Isaac is lucky to have him.  

4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I hope Brittany saw how stupid they (especially her mother) looked and that’s why she changed her tune. She came across rational and mature.

Briana needs to recognize she’d be nowhere without her mommy. I think that was Devoin’s point - she acts like she has things so together and he’s such a fuck up but really she’s not much better. You could argue she’s got her shit less together even, I don’t think Devoin has gone on to have more kids, let alone with a random club hookup. I just can’t stand her.

I’ve been calling him just Drew for awhile now.

Devoin made a lot of good points. Briana loves to act like she is so together, but, really... she isn't. In some ways, Devoin has proven himself to be a better parent than she is. He hasn't had another unplanned child he isn't prepared to take care of. He doesn't badmouth Nova's mother/maternal family to her. He makes significant effort to cooperate with the other side of Nova's family, even when they are rude, insulting, and unreasonable toward him for years.

Briana's attitude is that if Nova's family members aren't sufficiently deferential to Briana, their punishment is not being able to see Nova. Even when she explicitly admits that it would be good for Nova to get to know the other side of her family, she insists that her right/desire to punish Nova's relatives who have displeased her is more important. Neither she, nor Roxanne, made any claim that they thought Nova would be physically or emotionally unsafe visiting Devoin's family; their argument was that Devoin/his family don't deserve to see Nova outside the Coven's supervision/control because the Coven wants to punish them for not having done what the Coven wants thus far. That's why they wouldn't even agree to Brittany going along on the visit to Devoin's family; it has nothing to do with concern for Nova's well-being. They admitted it.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 17

I really think Kail should get her head out of her rear and get some needed counseling and get back with Javi -  make an effort to work on herself for her childrens sake and her own.  It is obvious that he still cares for her and while he is immature and his delivery is not always the best I truly think he loves her and their life together. 

She will not find this ever again this I am sure of with a male or female - she has shown such bad choices since they split with friends and lovers. Kail needs to have someone to help her stay grounded. 

Kail is also looking very large and not attractive at all - she needs to tone it down majorly and go on a diet.

10 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Briana's attitude is that if Nova's family members aren't sufficiently deferential to Briana, their punishment is not being able to see Nova. Even when she explicitly admits that it would be good for Nova to get to know the other side of her family, she insists that her right/desire to punish Nova's relatives who have displeased her is more important. Neither she, nor Roxanne, made any claim that they thought Nova would be physically or emotionally unsafe visiting Devoin's family; their argument was that Devoin/his family don't deserve to see Nova outside the Coven's supervision/control because the Coven wants to punish them for not having done what the Coven wants thus far. That's why they wouldn't even agree to Brittany going along on the visit to Devoin's family; it has nothing to do with concern for Nova's well-being. They admitted it.

YES, this! So many of these girls think of their kids as pawns to use in power plays, or clubs to beat their exes with. And Briana and the coven are the worst of all.

• Love 8

Wow, I never thought I would come out of that reunion liking Devoin and Britanny. I freaking hate Briana.

I love that Javi immediatly said no to Kail possibly moving away for "work." I hope both he and Jo put up a fight.

The only thing I got out of Chelsea's segment was that Maci is looking rough. Chelsea looked like a supermodel compared to her. Aubree at the end was cute.

I'm shocked UBT allowed Jenelle and Nathan to be on stage together at the end. I half expected him to come storming out, while delivering uppercuts.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I think Britanny knows her sister is a fuck up. It would be cool if she could meet a nice guy and leave the pathetic coven in the rearview mirror.

Or just leave period. 

Brittany loves her family (no doubts about that), but one day when Roxanne is dead and gone I can see her and Briana having a huge falling out. You can only hold in your resentment for so long. Granted Brittany probably does her own thing more than we see on the show, but it’s hard always being the responsible one. 

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Brittany loves her family (no doubts about that), but one day when Roxanne is dead and gone I can see her and Briana having a huge falling out. You can only hold in your resentment for so long. Granted Brittany probably does her own thing more than we see on the show, but it’s hard always being the responsible one. 

And the thing is, Briana isn't a basically functioning adult who's caught some bad breaks and needed help from her family (which would be hard enough); she's a colossal fuck-up. Yet, there's this weird family dynamic where they don't hold her responsible for anything. They act like the problems they have as a result of her bad decisions were either caused by others (her baby daddies) or are just bad luck.

To make things worse, for some reason, they all allow/accept Brittany making huge sacrifices for Briana. When they both got pregnant, Brittany had an abortion because she felt all the family's resources needed to be focused on Bri and her kid. They were both in college and Brittany dropped out so Briana could continue (then Briana never graduated). I would assume that Brittany spends/has spent a lot of money on Nova/Briana over the years. Brittany spends a lot of time taking care of Nova/accompanying Bri everywhere she goes with Nova. All of that (with the possible exception of the abortion) is to Brittany's detriment in endless efforts to support Bri, who continues to be a fuck-up anyway and doesn't seem particularly grateful or aware of how much her sister is doing for her.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Booted said:

I really think Kail should get her head out of her rear and get some needed counseling and get back with Javi -  make an effort to work on herself for her childrens sake and her own.  It is obvious that he still cares for her and while he is immature and his delivery is not always the best I truly think he loves her and their life together. 

She will not find this ever again this I am sure of with a male or female - she has shown such bad choices since they split with friends and lovers. Kail needs to have someone to help her stay grounded. 

Those two together would be incredibly toxic. First, there has likely been cheating on both sides. There would be no trust. Just secrets and paranoia. The kids don't need to be raised around that. Javi (if he ditched Briana) could probably go on and live a decent life and make a nice family for himself. Kail is way too damaged and carries way too much baggage. I suppose miracles happen, she COULD change. But why should Javi and the kids take that chance? I think things are a lot more calm with those two just parenting together and nothing else. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I think Britanny knows her sister is a fuck up. It would be cool if she could meet a nice guy and leave the pathetic coven in the rearview mirror.

I've seen her throw some looks at Roxanne too. I think Brittany is over both of them, but she stays for Nova. Let's be real, she's the most stable influence in that girl's life. 

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

And the thing is, Briana isn't a basically functioning adult who's caught some bad breaks and needed help from her family (which would be hard enough); she's a colossal fuck-up. Yet, there's this weird family dynamic where they don't hold her responsible for anything. They act like the problems they have as a result of her bad decisions were either caused by others (her baby daddies) or are just bad luck.

To make things worse, for some reason, they all allow/accept Brittany making huge sacrifices for Briana. When they both got pregnant, Brittany had an abortion because she felt all the family's resources needed to be focused on Bri and her kid. They were both in college and Brittany dropped out so Briana could continue (then Briana never graduated). I would assume that Brittany spends/has spent a lot of money on Nova/Briana over the years. Brittany spends a lot of time taking care of Nova/accompanying Bri everywhere she goes with Nova. All of that (with the possible exception of the abortion) is to Brittany's detriment in endless efforts to support Bri, who continues to be a fuck-up anyway and doesn't seem particularly grateful or aware of how much her sister is doing for her.

THIS! I feel like Britt is even more likely to stay now because of the two kids. Interesting because when they did that family therapy show they barely spoke to each other and stated they often clashed.

• Love 5

I totally get that Briana and her mom are super difficult to deal with, but FFS why haven’t they (Devoin and Luis) lawyered the fuck up already? If they get a visitation/custody agreement in writing and before a judge Briana and her mom can’t do shit to prevent them from seeing their kid. Yes it’s annoying and expensive, but wouldn’t that be worth it? No matter how crazy Briana and her mom act the only thing preventing them from having a relationship with their kid is them. 

• Love 10

I’m getting the vibe that Brittany only stays around Roxanne and Briana because she feels bad for Nova. I think she truly takes “i’ve Been more of a father to Nova than her own father” seriously, especially since she never knew her own dad. 

You can sense a lot of love and hate when it comes to those three. Brittany wants a piece of that MTV check so she’s sticking it out and I don’t blame her after all of the sacrifices she has made to help raise brianas kids there’s no way in HELL she should stand back and watch Briana become  MTV rich without her slice of the trailer park lottery.

Brittany stays to keep things real. She puts Roxanne and Briana in their place and they hate it, but WE love it and that’s all that matters.

There are times when I’m hollering at my screen saying “Brittany STOP yelling and swearing in front of the kids” but other times I’m rooting for her snark. Team Brittany!!! I hope good things come her way and she finds her fairytale life and looks back at Briana and Roxanne with much side eye because I have a feeling that this show will be canceled far before brianas checks become a considerable size. 

I really, from the bottom of my soul, caaaaaant with Roxanne and Briana. I watch their parts for Nova and Brittany!!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I've seen her throw some looks at Roxanne too. I think Brittany is over both of them, but she stays for Nova. Let's be real, she's the most stable influence in that girl's life. 

Best line of the series was when Luis was at the apartment, said something to piss Brittany off, but she knew better than to be cray cray in front of Nova, so she said: "Nova is over here saving lives and don't even know it."

Unpopular Opinion Alert: I LIKE Brittany. (I'm ducking - please don't hate me!!) I was thrilled at her age appropriate answers, support of Devoin and subtle ways of reminding her sister "Hey dumbass, you screwed up AGAIN. Stop bitching and face reality." For her to show such support of making sure that Nova knows her family and telling Devoin she's got his back, that is a big deal. I also liked that she reminded Briana & Roxanne about the age differences between baby daddies and the financial options that they each are capable of achieving. She was so real and rational. She is only a few years older than her sister and as another poster mentioned, Briana appears as if she's perpetually stuck in her 16 & Pregnant episode. (Apologies for forgetting who made that very valid point!) Briana doesn't act age appropriate at all - that's one of my biggest issues with her. 

Brittany puts the "fun" in dysfunctional and makes me laugh with her one liners! "Welcome to a Puerto Rican baby shower!" It appears, possibly due to editing, that she's been more of a mother to Nova than her sister. I see Brittany interact with Nova when she's babysitting her; she's not throwing the kid onto an iPad with headphones like Briana does. 

I know Brittany is not perfect, but she made a choice that was right for HER when she became pregnant. My take away from that episode was that she did not want to screw her life up when she found out she was pregnant. I like that she was honest about herself, her options, what she could give her baby and she did what she needed to do for her.

I think there's a shit ton of resentment on her end for a million reasons and part of me gets it. Roxanne's attention/money/energy goes to Briana and her continual fuck ups in decision making 101. I think she's got blind family loyalty, hence her membership to the Coven, but there will be a turning point when Brittany realizes she's sacrificed her life for the last X years for a kid (who isn't even hers)...which is why she chose to go the route she did: to avoid all of the craziness that her sister continues to subject herself to, like threatening to put baby daddies on child support. (That line will NEVER get old) She's definitely OVER it, no doubt. I just wish she could stand up and say what she's really thinking, but she's probably afraid Roxanne will throw a shoe at her if she did. 

Part of me wishes that she'd host the reunion shows - or at least work as a correspondent as I suspect she wouldn't let people get away with not answering questions!

• Love 12

Nah, Brittany is definitely my favorite of the three DeJesus women. I don’t get the hate for her (but I also didn’t watch TM3 other than the old clips they have shown on TM2). I have definitely seen her get in Devoin’s face (and, honestly, he deserves it) but I don’t think she’s unreasonable. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Bridget said:

Best line of the series was when Luis was at the apartment, said something to piss Brittany off, but she knew better than to be cray cray in front of Nova, so she said: "Nova is over here saving lives and don't even know it."

Unpopular Opinion Alert: I LIKE Brittany. (I'm ducking - please don't hate me!!) I was thrilled at her age appropriate answers, support of Devoin and subtle ways of reminding her sister "Hey dumbass, you screwed up AGAIN. Stop bitching and face reality." For her to show such support of making sure that Nova knows her family and telling Devoin she's got his back, that is a big deal. I also liked that she reminded Briana & Roxanne about the age differences between baby daddies and the financial options that they each are capable of achieving. She was so real and rational. She is only a few years older than her sister and as another poster mentioned, Briana appears as if she's perpetually stuck in her 16 & Pregnant episode. (Apologies for forgetting who made that very valid point!) Briana doesn't act age appropriate at all - that's one of my biggest issues with her. 

Brittany puts the "fun" in dysfunctional and makes me laugh with her one liners! "Welcome to a Puerto Rican baby shower!" It appears, possibly due to editing, that she's been more of a mother to Nova than her sister. I see Brittany interact with Nova when she's babysitting her; she's not throwing the kid onto an iPad with headphones like Briana does. 

I know Brittany is not perfect, but she made a choice that was right for HER when she became pregnant. My take away from that episode was that she did not want to screw her life up when she found out she was pregnant. I like that she was honest about herself, her options, what she could give her baby and she did what she needed to do for her.

I think there's a shit ton of resentment on her end for a million reasons and part of me gets it. Roxanne's attention/money/energy goes to Briana and her continual fuck ups in decision making 101. I think she's got blind family loyalty, hence her membership to the Coven, but there will be a turning point when Brittany realizes she's sacrificed her life for the last X years for a kid (who isn't even hers)...which is why she chose to go the route she did: to avoid all of the craziness that her sister continues to subject herself to, like threatening to put baby daddies on child support. (That line will NEVER get old) She's definitely OVER it, no doubt. I just wish she could stand up and say what she's really thinking, but she's probably afraid Roxanne will throw a shoe at her if she did. 

Part of me wishes that she'd host the reunion shows - or at least work as a correspondent as I suspect she wouldn't let people get away with not answering questions!

I love your entire post. I like Brittany too! Is she a perfect person? No. She definitely pops off sometimes when she shouldn't. But, out of all them, she seems to be the only one aware that they need to be careful about what they say and do in front of Nova. Roxanne would have still climbed on that damn bench, even if Brittany HADN'T taken Nova out! She works. She hasn't had a ton of babies. She does make me laugh at times. I enjoy her. But I don't know if she's worth putting up with the other two cackling hens. 

• Love 9
On 11/20/2017 at 9:50 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Wow. Where did this calm, mature, rational Brittany come from? I loved how the one who seemingly has her shit the most together (at least in that household) was the only one on stage taking accountability for not. Roxanne was actually subdued for her. Devon? Button your shirt bro.

Did Jeremy always cuss that much? No comment on the "rekindling". So be it indeed.

Jeremy's always cussed a lot, I've been noticing that for years. 

• Love 3
On 11/21/2017 at 11:34 PM, Booted said:

Kail is also looking very large and not attractive at all - she needs to tone it down majorly and go on a diet.

Oh hell no, if Javi were my friend and asked my advice on getting back w/Kail, I'd say hell no, wouldn't you? They are just a toxic combination, IMO, they bring out the worst in each other. 

And for some reason, Kail doesn't seem to have a problem finding men who truly love/care about her. Jo, Jordan and Javi all had genuine love and care for her, woulda done anything for her at one point. Chris is the only one who didn't feel that way. Kail's issue is not finding a partner who loves and cares for her, her problem is finding a partner that SHE loves and cares for enough not to use and/or cheat on. 

Also, I don't get why she felt a need to call Javi and ask him to come over and wait w/her until the cops came when she thought someone broke into her house. She's got tons of friends, both male and female, that she could call for that instead of Javi. I think Kail's instinct is to call him now bc she knows she sorta can't, or that it's different now, bc he's now w/Briana. 

• Love 8

On the topic of the issue with Nova spending time with Devion’s family- I think the situation went something like this, when Nova was a baby Devion had no interest in actively parenting and his family had no desire to interact with the coven hence they had no desire to be involved with Nova; NOW many years later Nova is actually a “person” (rather than an adorable bundle of love). She has a personality, likes/dislikes, wants, dreams and desires. She seems to be a happy and pleasant little girl, (while that may be just her natural temperament that also tells me the DeJesus women are spending time nurturing her), now that she’s actually interesting Devion’s family is on the “We want to know Nova” train (as is Devion, probably for a multitude of reasons).

Briana (like a lot of women in her situation) is angry, “I did the heavy lifting without so much as a phone call or a note of encouragement from you and now you want some of my child’s attention and affection- NO! Nova is my daughter!” Many women may have thoughts like this, but would never behave like Briana, because they know that it’s best for the CHILD to have as many loved ones as possible, no matter how they felt about their relationship with said adults (save for issues of safety etc). But Briana isn’t mature. I think that’s what Brittany was getting at, it’s best for Nova to cultivate these relationships or at least try, and that’s why she’s willing to drive Nova to Devion’s parents home for visits and things. 

5 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Oh hell no, if Javi were my friend and asked my advice on getting back w/Kail, I'd say hell no, wouldn't you? They are just a toxic combination, IMO, they bring out the worst in each other. 

And for some reason, Kail doesn't seem to have a problem finding men who truly love/care about her. Jo, Jordan and Javi all had genuine love and care for her, woulda done anything for her at one point. Chris is the only one who didn't feel that way. Kail's issue is not finding a partner who loves and cares for her, her problem is finding a partner that SHE loves and cares for enough not to use and/or cheat on. 

Also, I don't get why she felt a need to call Javi and ask him to come over and wait w/her until the cops came when she thought someone broke into her house. She's got tons of friends, both male and female, that she could call for that instead of Javi. I think Kail's instinct is to call him now bc she knows she sorta can't, or that it's different now, bc he's now w/Briana.

Ding ding ding (bolded mine). Kailyn wants what she cannot have. Javi had his faults but he did love her and the boys a lot. He wanted to work on things up until the very end. The SECOND he moved onto someone else she misses him?!! Needs him to play husband? Oh no. 

Kailyn needs to stay single (for real) and work on herself. She COULD really grow as a person, but she’s got to want to. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

The one she filed a PFA in because she was so scared of him (Javi) is who she decides to call when she thinks someone is breaking in, and expects him to come to her rescue. Whatever. Everyone is supposed to Drop everything and run for her.  

• Love 11
On 11/22/2017 at 10:00 PM, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

I totally get that Briana and her mom are super difficult to deal with, but FFS why haven’t they (Devoin and Luis) lawyered the fuck up already? If they get a visitation/custody agreement in writing and before a judge Briana and her mom can’t do shit to prevent them from seeing their kid. Yes it’s annoying and expensive, but wouldn’t that be worth it? No matter how crazy Briana and her mom act the only thing preventing them from having a relationship with their kid is them. 

Hopefully the TM2 $$ will get their asses in gear. 

On 11/23/2017 at 3:34 AM, Bridget said:

Everything you said, but mostly THIS^^^^!

brit could legitimately become an on air personality. I see her in that role WAY more than Kailyn. One sister steals her man, the other steals her job. How beautiful would that be?

• Love 10