Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 First Looks

• Start Topic

On 11/17/2017 at 6:46 AM, MaggieG said:

Ugh Lisa is still trying to turn her daughters into the Hadid girls

Is Lisa Rinna back this year? Ugh I thought she was gone and I wouldn't be subjected to her ill-mannered children ever again.

• Love 3

I haaattteeee being kept waiting.  If you make me wait more than 20 minutes somebody better be in the hospital.  No excuse.  So disrespectful.  My time is just as important as any body else's.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Wicked said:

I haaattteeee being kept waiting.  If you make me wait more than 20 minutes somebody better be in the hospital.  No excuse.  So disrespectful.  My time is just as important as any body else's.

Well yes. And to Teddi's point - how hard is it to send a text? Rude, rude, rude. 

• Love 7

Dude, she’s nicer than me.  You get 15 min and then I leave.  If I am supposed to meet you at 4, I will text you at 3:55 to tell you I’m there (and in reality, I’ve been there for 10-15 minutes).   I will text at 4:10 to give you a 5 min warning that I’m out.  At 4:15, I leave and will send a text saying that I’m out.  I don’t do lateness.  It is so beyond rude.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, diadochokinesis said:

I just love how confused Eileen is when they are first telling her that they were no longer on the outs with Dorit.  

Not only is she confused about it, she looks upset that they made peace with Dorit. It's sad that Eileen still hasn't let go of a dispute that didn't involve her to begin with. 

• Love 6

I didn't see it that way at all. She doesn't look upset, just shocked and confused. And rightfully so, for someone in her position who isn't hanging out with the group as a whole.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I didn't see it that way at all. She doesn't look upset, just shocked and confused. And rightfully so, for someone in her position who isn't hanging out with the group as a whole.

Are you saying that Eileen is a "Hollywood (fake) friend" or that Rinna/Erika are the fake friends? LOL

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Coming up in the rest of the season:

Seems like we're getting more Erika being her blah bitchy self (yawn).  It appears Dorit is going to be tad calmer and watching from the sidelines (Hallelujah).  Kyle needs her pacifier again (seriously why is so needy this year).  Boring Teddi not ready for the drama.  

So how many episodes are we getting of this so-so season? 

• Love 2
On 3/6/2018 at 9:25 PM, BlackMamba said:

Seems like we're getting more Erika being her blah bitchy self (yawn).  It appears Dorit is going to be tad calmer and watching from the sidelines (Hallelujah).  Kyle needs her pacifier again (seriously why is so needy this year).  Boring Teddi not ready for the drama.  

So how many episodes are we getting of this so-so season? 

My guess it will run until May.  They will probably film the Reunion in the next couple of weeks.

• Love 1
On 4/20/2018 at 5:17 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Re: Rinna's hair -- I was expecting worse after reading other posters' comments on it, I actually like it. And I'm not a sparkly/sequin-y type of person but I loved her silver dress.

LOL @ LVP having a bit of fun with her dress. I can't stand her but she would be awesome if she were that fun and lighthearted all the time.

Kyle's "It's on camera!" will probably be my favorite line of the reunion! Looks like Erika is bringing her mean side out again for the reunion.

• Love 3