Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E12: Week 10: Season Finale Part 2

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

IWell, I'd be all for a female ringer winning if she were paired with Artem so that he could get his first win. Of the pros that were on this season who have not yet won, I would prefer Artem over Gleb, Sharna, or Keo.

Same.  Although I do have a soft spot for James Hinchcliffe's teacher and choreographer.  If only they opened at least the FB vote to Canada in season 23 instead of now. 

• Love 5

I split my votes last night between Jordan and Lindsay with Lindsay getting the extra one. Tonight my five votes went to Jordan. I really think the right person won, but I would've been happy with any of them.

Fun finale, but I missed the bloopers!

I thought they might be phasing Erin out but with an All-Athlete mini-season I can't see them bringing someone else in. I'm not sold on it, but it's better than DWTS Jrs.

37 minutes ago, 00redsvt said:

I feel like there's something really off with Peta. Is that just me reaching? 

Peta can just go away any time now. It disappoints me that we're apparently never going to see Maks dance with another female pro again. I always loved him dancing with Cheryl, Anna, Edyta and, of course, Karina. He used to have chemistry with anyone he danced with not named Hope Solo. I think he and Peta have the chemistry of a couple of trouts.

36 minutes ago, crowceilidh said:

Okay - Erin was just the way she should always be when she said to Maks, "Get this off me, I look fabulous" in such straight even tones.  I loved that.

I've always said as awkward as she can be as a host, she's always in her comfort zone with "Maksy." I wonder if she realizes just how much he's her go-to guy with comments, jokes and zingers?

36 minutes ago, kcrabtree06 said:

Side note: I REALLY wish they had better time management with the finale or didn't insist on going back and forth between the ballroom and the Grove. The last ten minutes were very very rushed and I hate how they didn't leave time to interview either of the top 2 after they announced the winner!!!

HATED that there wasn't even time to talk to the winners. No excuse for that in a two hour show.

29 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

So, whose turn is it now?  Who’s next to win?

Sharna, apparently.

28 minutes ago, PBGamer89 said:

Maybe one day we can get a female as huge of a ringer get 9 perfect scores and win with little to no fan backlash, shall we?

We already did. Her name was Meryl Davis. You remember, the ICE DANCER who used Derek Hough to choreograph a routine for her?

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

the age of 13 - "I want to be an actor!" their response would not have been "Great, honey, let's move to L.A. and start auditioning!" What they would have said was "That's nice. Go to school. When you turn 18 you can pursue whatever career you want." 

I noticed you only mentioned Jordan, when Frankie's story is even more dramatic. almost a cautionary tale, but DWTS saved him. LOL

• Love 6

I didn't watch this season because I couldn't shake the feeling (after quite a few years) that the show was rigged. It may not be, but I decided to watch the finale to see if I could guess who might win based on the editing.

It seemed like Frankie was a favorite - but I knew he wasn't going to win when they showed the producers interfering with Whitney's freestyle. He got 9s. And it cleared the way for the eventual winner. It also seemed like it was leading the viewer...like why does the audience need to see that the behind the scenes people thought Frankie should do an upbeat song? Seemed like a way to justify him not winning. And I suspect he might have won, if he signed a deal with ABC and suddenly had a new show on their network.

Which brings me to Lindsay and whoever her partner was. I suspected she might win after years of being in the final and coming so close...but no cigar. Her freestyle was great- but it reminded me a bit of Alison and Riker's freestyle from a few years back. But Lindsay is the only pro who hadn't won before, so I knew she had it in the bag.

Usually the person who wins has the strongest freestyle. Or rather, who the majority of people thinks has the strongest freestyle. IMO, Mark and his partner knocked it out of the park. It was def. the best of the night - so I would have given it to them.  

Anyways- till next season.

Edited by Miss Slay
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Andiethewestie said:

Same.  Although I do have a soft spot for James Hinchcliffe's teacher and choreographer.  If only they opened at least the FB vote to Canada in season 23 instead of now. 

True, I liked her pairing with James and wish he had won (alas, Laurie won). I'm hot and cold with her. I didn't like her season with Bonner. I did like Derek but he was one of the weaker celeb dancers.

I think Sharna is the only active pro who hasn't won who has had experience with freestyles. Sasha fell just short of that last season, unfortunately.

• Love 5

Yay!!! I’m so happy for Lindsay!! It’s nice to finally see her win it all because she just seems like a nice, sweet person and she’s clearly a great dancer and amazing choreographer! 

When the season started, I had no idea who Jordan was (assumed he was a Disney kid) so I was sad that Lindsay probably wouldn’t have a good chance. Then I saw the kid dance. He is great. He seems like a nice kid who seems very grateful for everything that has come his way. He deserved it. Happy for him  

Now can we have an all-stars season so we can get James Hinchcliffe back and he can win??

Edited by UGAmp
  • Love 18

The difference maker for me is that every single time Jordan and Lindsay danced...I was glued to the entire dance from beginning to end.  They are the only ones to have that effect on me.  Thrilled to pieces for both of them.   Lovely people.

A tremendous and worthy Final Three.  So engaging, so talented.

Only criticism I'll reiterate on the finale is the SHAMEFUL use of clock management which robbed the winners and us viewers of a little more time and emphasis on the joyful winners.  All it would take is a few more minutes max which could easily be found in that over-stuffed finale.  Those last post-announcement moments were super rushed and Tom/Erin got more airtime than the winners.

Love Keo and his exuberance.  Yay for Lindsay (at last!) and Jordan -- well-deserved!

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Seconding every word of this. Well said :). 

I always like it at the end of the season when everyone gets to reminisce and the former contestants get to come back and just kick back and have fun without worrying about scores or being voted off or whatever. 

My mom said the same thing. What a time to potentially get a cold, huh? Hopefully they're all getting some well deserved rest and relaxation now. 

I don't know about the others but after GMA tomorrow (and any other required interviews) Lindsey and Mark will resume their tour and will have to fly down to Atlanta for a show Wednesday night.  Where they get the energy, I don't know.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, UGAmp said:

Now can we have an all-stars season so we can get James Hinchcliffe back and he can win??

Yes x 10000!

3 minutes ago, Andiethewestie said:

All athletes?  I knew about it being mini season, but  I had not heard about who.  I was hoping for a mini all stars. 

Yeah, me too. But Tom announced they'd be back in the spring for a four week, all athlete mini season. Waaay less exciting.

• Love 4

I don't know about the others but after GMA tomorrow (and any other required interviews) Lindsey and Mark will resume their tour and will have to fly down to Atlanta for a show Wednesday night.  Where they get the energy, I don't know.

Ugh, why do these poor people do this to themselves. Why not schedule the tour so the next show was on Friday? Everybody get some rest!

They need to have a redemption series and bring back some of the old celebs that should've/could've won their season.

That was my favorite idea for the Mini Season. I'm assuming their making it all athletes so they can't get athletes who normally wouldn't be able to commit to 3 months of DWTS because of the season/training. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

So here's my issue with Jordan, and every other Disney kid they've ever had. If I had told my parents - at the age of 13 - "I want to be an actor!" their response would not have been "Great, honey, let's move to L.A. and start auditioning!" What they would have said was "That's nice. Go to school. When you turn 18 you can pursue whatever career you want." 

There's something really creepy about parents this indulgent. Maybe I'm just jealous? But I keep hearing this same story over and over again whenever they have one of these kids on the show. "My parents gave up everything so I could follow my dream!" I'm not sure that's good parenting. I'm looking at those parents and thinking either they are the most indulgent parents in the world, or they look at their kid and see a potential meal ticket.

For every Jordan there are probably hundreds of kids stuck in Toddlers and Tiaras or Dance Moms hell. This just isn't a life story I can wrap my head around or admire. 

Was Jordan the best dancer this season? Absolutely. But did I ever give a shit about him? Never. He's weird.

For me, the standout one on this has always been Paige and her "bullying" story.  She gets flack from other girls because she made the cheerleading squad as a freshman, so her parents pick up stakes and move to a different STATE.  There has got to be more to that story than that....

Yes, bullying is serious but it's also a word flung around with entirely too much abandon these days.  Which ultimately cheapens the meaning of the real torment of the situation.  "I was bullied because I was a cheerleader and they were jealous" is not being tormented.  

On a more shallow note, who was that cute little Blitzen reindeer?  I don't remember seeing him in the troupe.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, McManda said:

Yeah, me too. But Tom announced they'd be back in the spring for a four week, all athlete mini season. Waaay less exciting.

I'm thinking the athletes will be ones who have already been on. Four weeks isn't enough time for the audience to bond with anyone or for them to bond with their partners. Or learn much.

James, Calvin, Paige...all former athlete contestants that could have won.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

I'm thinking the athletes will be ones who have already been on. Four weeks isn't enough time for the audience to bond with anyone or for them to bond with their partners. Or learn much.

Plus Simone and Nancy!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

That was my thought as well.  I'd love to see James, Calvin, and Kurt Warner.  Most of all, Natalie Coughlin!  She was beautiful and a good dancer and I think she kind of got a raw deal from the editing.   I'd even like to see TO again, but that probably won't happen.

Unless they changed the timing of the season, third week in March still leaves out any active baseball, basketball or hockey players.

I'm not sure Simone would go for it as she seemed pretty salty about it, but I wouldn't mind it because then Sasha be dancing.  Meanwhile, I'd forgotten about Nancy Kerrigan but that's another one I'd like to see.  I loved her partnership with Artem.  If not, I'd like him for Natalie Coughlin because I think bridges have been burned between the show and Alec Mazo.

2 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Plus Simone and Nancy!

Edited by Sile
to add thoughts to additional post
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Andiethewestie said:

All athletes?  I knew about it being mini season, but  I had not heard about who.  I was hoping for a mini all stars. 

So was I :(

But I also wouldn’t want to see all stars relegated to just four weeks.

• Love 3

Natalie Coughlin and Artem could be good.  But if this is going to be some athlete all-star thing then all returning athletes should have different pros, and none of them should have won before. I think that was my issue with the previous All-Star season.

• Love 3

The last ten minutes were very very rushed and I hate how they didn't leave time to interview either of the top 2 after they announced the winner!!!

I find this funny as I was coming here to say that I feel they've finally got the finale mostly down - there used to be such egregious oversights of various runners up and final montages and stuff like that.  I too miss the cheese factor, but everyone had a chance to say how great their partner was and how great their time was just as if each of the finalists had won.  And Nick's song was appropriate and not horrible and gave them all a final montage reel.  For my tastes, I would be happier with no stripper stuff, but there was ample class in the song selections and dance numbers to make up for it for a change.  Was Cheryl not there?

I do wish we had 30 more seconds of celebrating to watch and that they showed us more of individual reactions, but compared to some of the tinale hodgepodges, this was seamless.  And Erin was fabulous ALL THE WAY through.

Edited by crowceilidh
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Uke said:

Oof. I'm tired just thinking about that. Well, hopefully they manage to sneak in a bit of rest where possible, then, at least. 

6 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Natalie Coughlin and Artem could be good.  But if this is going to be some athlete all-star thing then all returning athletes should have different pros, and none of them should have won before. I think that was my issue with the previous All-Star season.

Yes! All with their original pros or all with new ones. I hated that some had the advantage of the same pro and some had new ones..

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, doLLish said:

I don’t understand this all athletes season btw. All athletes? 10 couples? 4 weeks?

...why?

I can't figure out what they'll do in that 4 weeks. Are we sure that there will be 10 couples? I'm very confused. Maybe more will come out tomorrow during the GMA stuff. 

I lost my quote, but another user mentioned being a former C Brothers fan, and only liking Val as a person vs a pro. I was a huge Val fan from the beginning and unfortunately following his social accounts has totally changed that. I still think the producers gave him Victoria trying to salvage what's left of his image. He has got to be one of the more self absorbed people I have followed. Not to mention the constant tongue waggings he gives his "queen" is enough to induce vomiting. I know I should bitter, but it's a huge letdown realizing someone you enjoy watching is a complete dick. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I'm delighted about it because I'm hoping for a season when the threads aren't full of complaints about male ringers vs. females ringers. No ringers, no ringer talk. It will be a DWTS miracle.

"He does end zone dances. Therefore, ringer."

"She plays hockey. Skating is practically dancing. Ugh, ringers."

"I've seen him do something like a samba roll when warming up before he's up to bat. Clearly there's some training in his past."

Bring. It. On.

• Love 14

Thrilled with the outcome but even more happy for Lindsey who has been so deserving for a long time. I do feel bad for Mark..its been ages since he won and keeps falling short. Last night I thought for sure the tide turned in his favor due to the enormous response his and Lindsay's freestyle got. 

This was such a great finale though with 3 likable couples. A C Bros free finale is my favorite!

ABC has to be thrilled someone with a Disney connection won. I fully expect them to utilize Jordan and promote him a lot.

Eta: I wonder if Alfonso's idiotic comment on the show and Access Hollywood impacted things at all? Jordan fans were all riled up after that.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"He does end zone dances. Therefore, ringer."

"She plays hockey. Skating is practically dancing. Ugh, ringers."

"I've seen him do something like a samba roll when warming up before he's up to bat. Clearly there's some training in his past."

Bring. It. On.

Aww come on, can't you let me have a few minutes of happiness? :)

The ringer who won this season was fun to watch, so I was happy with the outcome. I would have been happy if Lindsey had won, too. Frankie was my favorite contestant but I think third was the right placement for him.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Plus Simone and Nancy!

Ooo I’d love to have Calvin and Nancy back especially if they are paired with Lindsay and Artem respectively. I’d also like to see Paige back, I didn’t watch her season but what I saw of her I think I’d like!

• Love 1

Congratulations Lindsay and Jordan( applauding). The judges helped a little, but you worked hard, I am thrilled for Lindsay .She is so cute! 

Mark, well done, your choreography alone,  was worth the price of admission. I was thrilled to have you back, and Lindsey Sterling, you have many more fans than ever!! That freestyle is one for the books.

Frankie, I'm so glad you made the F3, may offers galore come your way..

Jenna and Val,I'm so sick of seeing you two, we get it your dating!

Maks, try and be even faster the next dance you have with Vanessa, talk about rush, wow!

They have more time for third place, than first, and none for second- shabby! 

• Love 7

Am I getting old or is has the show just become so.....loud? Like it's just so chaotic now, rushing from one place to the next, 275 dancers that I have no idea who the hell are, glow sticks, epileptic lighting, Carrie Ann, it's just too much.  I would love for them have a back to basics season where they do all ballroom, all live music, no guest judges, and 86 the troupe and props.

Although the camera cutting just as Val and Jenna were going in for their grand kiss was my favorite moment in the show's history.

• Love 11

Greetings from the shallow end....I think the male eye candy dance should always be done to Ginuwine's Pony. 

I'd love to see Artem win next.

If we were going to delete a performance I think we could have deleted Debbie Gibson, who I forgot was even on the show.  I'd love to have just a few more minutes at the end for a proper celebration and a few words from both couples.  It's always so abrupt. 

I thought that Nick Lachey sounded pretty good.  I'd rather listen to him croon that boring song than any more lip syncing from Pit Bull.

Excellent to see Frankie going on the tour.  It will be good for him mentally to "continue the journey."  He's joyful and that's wonderful.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Uke said:

For those looking for bloopers, dancingabc  posted a short video on Instagram:

I did not sit through 2 hours of mechanical sleighs for bloopers on Instagram! I want the real bloopers!!!

15 minutes ago, littlecowgirl93 said:

Ooo I’d love to have Calvin and Nancy back especially if they are paired with Lindsay and Artem respectively. I’d also like to see Paige back, I didn’t watch her season but what I saw of her I think I’d like!

I would like to see Paige and Mark together again. Their tango is one of my favorite recent dances. 

I really do wonder if Mark will be back. Did anyone see his face after the Len package played where he said Jordan was the one to beat. I also noticed him mouthing a conversation to someone off stage while waiting on third place to be announced. Looked like he kept pulling faces and saying "I don't know" 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sile said:

For me, the standout one on this has always been Paige and her "bullying" story.  She gets flack from other girls because she made the cheerleading squad as a freshman, so her parents pick up stakes and move to a different STATE.  There has got to be more to that story than that....

Yes, bullying is serious but it's also a word flung around with entirely too much abandon these days.  Which ultimately cheapens the meaning of the real torment of the situation.  "I was bullied because I was a cheerleader and they were jealous" is not being tormented.  

On a more shallow note, who was that cute little Blitzen reindeer?  I don't remember seeing him in the troupe.

It wasn't because of cheerleading or anyone being jealous.  It was because her brother did a really bad thing and she and her family were being seriously harassed because of it.  They moved to get a fresh start. She chose to not disclose it on DWTS so I'll just leave it at that.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

Maks, try and be even faster the next dance you have with Vanessa, talk about rush, wow!

Oh thank you! I thought it was just me! It looked like she couldn't keep up with him and he was just dragging her around the floor.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Uke said:

It wasn't because of cheerleading or anyone being jealous.  It was because her brother did a really bad thing and she and her family were being seriously harassed because of it.  They moved to get a fresh start. She chose to not disclose it on DWTS so I'll just leave it at that.

Thank you for sharing this.  That is what I meant by "there has got to be more to that story than that".  It makes me feel a lot more charitable towards Paige, that's for sure.  Charitable isn't really the right word, but not derisive isn't right, either.  Maybe that she doesn't irk me as much now that it isn't a case of 'oh, poor privileged baby'. 

I don't think it was wise to even bring that up because she might have garnered some ill will with the way it was presented, as if she didn't have enough with her parents being dance teachers.

Edited by Sile
clarification
  • Love 1

I am so completely bummed.  I really hoped and thought that Mark and Lindsey would win.  He should have won with Paige but he got robbed.  He should have won with Lindsey tonight.  She grew as a dancer over the season and their freestyle last night was just phenomenal.  Mark is my favorite pro and his choreography is so bloody brilliant.  I hope he gets an Emmy at least for his choreography.  Don't get me wrong I do like Lindsay the pro but Jordan rubbed me the wrong way.  He seemed so cocky and he was a professional dancer.  Oh well, congrats Lindsay and Jordan.  I hope Mark comes back again for another season and wins the next time. 

• Love 9

Congratulations to the winners, they were the best dancers. Lindsay has had her trophy coming. Good to see both her and Emma as winners this year. I’ve accepted that it probably will never happen but I do hope Artem is next on the list for a mirrorball. He’s probably the only one without one that I’d genuinely love to see get one (sorry Sharna).

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

Oh thank you! I thought it was just me! It looked like she couldn't keep up with him and he was just dragging her around the floor.

It was rude and it was hurtful. I truly dislike him even more than I did! 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, 00redsvt said:

I did not sit through 2 hours of mechanical sleighs for bloopers on Instagram! I want the real bloopers!!!

I would like to see Paige and Mark together again. Their tango is one of my favorite recent dances. 

I really do wonder if Mark will be back. Did anyone see his face after the Len package played where he said Jordan was the one to beat. I also noticed him mouthing a conversation to someone off stage while waiting on third place to be announced. Looked like he kept pulling faces and saying "I don't know" 

I did not see his face after the package, what did he look like? And I think he was mouthing to BC. At least that’s what it looked like when comparing the TV version to her Instagram story. I feel so bad for him and Lindsey because I know how bad they wanted it. I am happy for Jordan and Lindsay though, they deserved it, especially Lindsay. Tbh I don’t think I’ve ever cried this hard at a finale. The whole night was emotional. Tears of joy for Jordan/Lindsay, tears of sadness for Lindsey/Mark.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

Maybe he and Vanessa were bummed they weren't around for iconic dance night and mutually decided to recreate a Tony and Kate Gosselin dance! ? 

15 minutes ago, doLLish said:

No matter how times you say these things, it doesn’t make them true.

This is the cool thing about opinions and personal interpretation, they're all different! 

19 minutes ago, littlecowgirl93 said:

I did not see his face after the package, what did he look like? And I think he was mouthing to BC. At least that’s what it looked like when comparing the TV version to her Instagram story. I feel so bad for him and Lindsey because I know how bad they wanted it. I am happy for Jordan and Lindsay though, they deserved it, especially Lindsay. Tbh I don’t think I’ve ever cried this hard at a finale. The whole night was emotional. Tears of joy for Jordan/Lindsay, tears of sadness for Lindsey/Mark.

I'm not sure how best to describe it other than a mix of anger, disappointment and a little sadness. He kept tightening his jaw after the package and wouldn't look directly at the camera. I wonder if Len's "it's his to lose" comment was a way to make amends for airing Alfonso's "humble pie" comment? 

Uke: curiosity got the best of me so I googled Paige's brother. Wish I wouldn't have. I can see why they left and wanted a fresh start! Wow. 

Edited by 00redsvt
Added thought.
  • Love 2
Just now, doLLish said:

Facts are facts and neither opinion or personal interpretation negates that.

I'll agree to disagree and move along. I'm not here to argue with anyone nor be argued with. I hope you have a wonderful evening! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Andiethewestie said:

How about when the women pros start to win more than one trophy, and get a little more respect on the show for slugging in out for years with male contestants with no dance training and no chance at the mirrorball then the male pros getting the usual female ringers then we'll call it even. 

Except the expectations for male celebs are much lower than for female celebs. Non-ringer females are still expected to dance like ringers and female personalities have to receive approval from the demographic. The males just have to be charismatic and/or have a big fanbase. (I realize Jordan did not win for these reasons, so I do not begrudge his win at all, although I am still bitter for Lindsey and Mark's loss)

The male pros get the more talented contestants, but with that comes greater responsibility. They are more high profile than the female pros, but they also get much more criticism.

And anyway, Cheryl, Julianne, Kym, and Peta have won two trophies apiece. 

Mark may have 2 wins, but his last win was EIGHT YEARS ago. When the current crop of female pros (other than Cheryl) have been on that long, then maybe I'll start lamenting their lack of trophies.

Edited by calipiano81
  • Love 4

I'm so happy for both Jordan and Lindsay because they both deserved this win! Lindsay has been consistently good with her choreography and Jordan has been so fun to watch this season. I watch this show for dancing, not sob stories so I'm all for ringers like Jordan if it means we get to see excellent dancing every week instead of mediocre to bad dancing with watered down choreography. I don't need to watch celebs who can barely walk in a straight line just pose while their pros dance around them for 90 seconds. Give me ringers like Jordan so that the pros can give them real choreography!

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

So here's my issue with Jordan, and every other Disney kid they've ever had. If I had told my parents - at the age of 13 - "I want to be an actor!" their response would not have been "Great, honey, let's move to L.A. and start auditioning!" What they would have said was "That's nice. Go to school. When you turn 18 you can pursue whatever career you want." 

There's something really creepy about parents this indulgent. Maybe I'm just jealous? But I keep hearing this same story over and over again whenever they have one of these kids on the show. "My parents gave up everything so I could follow my dream!" I'm not sure that's good parenting. I'm looking at those parents and thinking either they are the most indulgent parents in the world, or they look at their kid and see a potential meal ticket.

While I agree with you in theory (partly because there's no way in hell my parents would have packed up and moved somewhere if I'd basically said, "But Daddy, I want an oompa loompa!"), without some parents recognizing their kids' talent, potential, and work ethic (and I say SOME because not all kids are actually talented despite what their parents think), we wouldn't have Olympic gold medalists like Simone Biles and Michael Phelps. Yes, they won their medals after they turned 18, but that wouldn't have been possible if they hadn't started training when they were very young. Even when the families don't have to move across the country, the intense amount of training required for a world class athlete does affect the rest of the family.

2 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Well, I'd be all for a female ringer winning if she were paired with Artem so that he could get his first win. Of the pros that were on this season who have not yet won, I would prefer Artem over Gleb, Sharna, or Keo.

Yes, I want Artem to get a ringer so he can choreograph some amazing dances and win a mirror ball trophy!

• Love 14

I enjoyed hearing Nick sing. Maybe they should have cut Jordan's singing and then he would have had time to speak after winning..  Seriously, since he was in the final 3, he didn't really need to sing. Or Lindsey's violin stuff,  not necessary since the night was already focused on them.

Too many confusing names this year !!!!

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Yes, I want Artem to get a ringer so he can choreograph some amazing dances and win a mirror ball trophy!

That would be great !

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, 00redsvt said:

Maybe he and Vanessa were bummed they weren't around for iconic dance night and mutually decided to recreate a Tony and Kate Gosselin dance! ? 

This is the cool thing about opinions and personal interpretation, they're all different! 

I'm not sure how best to describe it other than a mix of anger, disappointment and a little sadness. He kept tightening his jaw after the package and wouldn't look directly at the camera. I wonder if Len's "it's his to lose" comment was a way to make amends for airing Alfonso's "humble pie" comment?

Awww poor Mark :( He definitely did not look happy in Emma’s IG story post. It sucks cause the judges were kind of unfare to him and Lindsey the whole season up until this week. It was like they were trying to make amends, but too little too late. I wonder what would have happened if they had gotten the scores they deserved week in and week out. Oh well, can’t do anything about it now, and in the end it’s just a trophy.

• Love 3

Well that was satisfying. Likeable and talented final 3, with the top two turning out as it should have, I think. Either of them winning would have been good with me. So happy for Lindsay! She's adorable and super sweet and talented!

• Love 3