Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E09: Ready or Not

MyAimIsTrue
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Clanstarling said:

Took me forever to twig that she was an accomplice. For a good part of the show I was trying to see if there was a hallway on that side that she could have run down instead of going out the ER door right by him. And then was "just pretend they don't have guns!"  I'm usually quicker than that. 

See, I didn't think she was trying to run by him.  I thought she was trying to attack him to pull him away from the security guard. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

And then was "just pretend they don't have guns!"  I'm usually quicker than that. 

I'm not always, but my husband usually picks up on this kind of stuff right away, and even he didn't think of it when I said "Why is this dumb b***h actually taking the guns? Why doesn't she just pretend she didn't find any?" 

I think we were all just too confused by how ridiculous the episode was and weren't thinking straight. Yeah, let's go with that.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I'm not always, but my husband usually picks up on this kind of stuff right away, and even he didn't think of it when I said "Why is this dumb b***h actually taking the guns? Why doesn't she just pretend she didn't find any?" 

I think we were all just too confused by how ridiculous the episode was and weren't thinking straight. Yeah, let's go with that.

I did ask that, but the problem was I actually saw that on another TV episode.  Basically there was a bank robbery and the bank robber had a hostage frisk a security guard type guy and he found the weapon and handed it over and he wasn't in cahoots.  So, even though I thought it was stupid both times, I couldn't really assume it meant she was in on it.

• Love 2