Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Finale Special - Check Up w/Dr. Drew Part 1

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Nice guy, cute enough, but just so bland.

Absolutely brain-bleedingly boring.  That would get old for me after about five minutes, but maybe it has more staying power with Chelsea, especially if he rings all the bells.  

Edited by Sprockets
typo
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Yes, but how many years did it take her to come to that pithy realization?  Who would ever have looked at Adam and thought he was father material?  I wonder if somewhere deep down Chelsea still longs for a bad boy - or several, like she had after Adam - to bring some drama.  

the fantasy of a family was a strong pull for her it seems. I was a teen mom myself and while my son's father was nowhere as bad as Adumb, I foolishly tried to make it work for about 2 years after my son was born. It took failure after failure for it to sink in that it wasnt gonna work. Of course now, almost 20 years later I cringe thinking about that time because I was being stupid, but at the time I couldn't see clearly. So I can see where Chelsea was coming from. Like i said, she's not perfect and made stupid choices. She seems head over heels for Cole and I have a feeling she probably looks back at her time chasing after Adumb with embarrassment.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Yes, because people want to be in an abusive relationship. It is something many people dream of.

Whoa.  I said "bad boy," not abusive.  Adam ended up there, but that isn't what attracted Chelsea to begin with.  I've done this dance, and the guy who breaks all the rules can look like a real charmer at first.  Badness can be exciting, right up to the point where it's just bad.  

2 minutes ago, mrsh said:

Of course now, almost 20 years later I cringe thinking about that time because I was being stupid, but at the time I couldn't see clearly.

You cannot see it when you're in it.  You were not being stupid.  You were doing the best you could in a bad situation, I'm sure.  We work with the tools we have, and hopefully over time we get new tools.  

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I didn't see it that way.  I saw Jenelle instantly covering for him, locking down her emotions because she has to with him.  She had no way of knowing she would be right back, but she knew she had to talk to David off-stage because no one was going to like what he said.   I saw her in cover-up mode, which is propably where she lives a lot of the time.  

Agree!

Her "politeness" came across to me as her being in a perpetual state of Stockholm Syndrome mode.

Edited by Bridget
typos
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Absolutely brain-bleedingly boring.  That would get old for me after anout five minutes, but maybe it has more staying power with Chelsea, especially if he rings all the bells.  

Chelsea is pretty basic herself, so she is a good match with  Cole imo. Basic meets basic.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Chelsea is pretty basic herself, so she is a good match with  Cole imo. Basic meets basic.

You're right.  Also it looks like they chew the same gum.  I know that because we have to keep seeing it.  In their mouths.  

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Whoa.  I said "bad boy," not abusive.  Adam ended up there, but that isn't what attracted Chelsea to begin with.  I've done this dance, and the guy who breaks all the rules can look like a real charmer at first.  Badness can be exciting, right up to the point where it's just bad.  

You cannot see it when you're in it.  You were not being stupid.  You were doing the best you could in a bad situation, I'm sure.  We work with the tools we have, and hopefully over time we get new tools.  

But it is obvious Chelsea didn't see the difference between one who can be considered a "bad boy" versus one who is an abuser. It is hard to see beneath the layers when your mind and heart is fixated on making a relationship work, especially when your abuser is telling you - as Adumb did to Chelsea - that every bad thing he did was Chelsea's fault. He put full blame on her. In her mind, she needed to fix herself. Typical abuser move. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

But it is obvious Chelsea didn't see the difference between one who can be considered a "bad boy" versus one who is an abuser

It seems to me we are having a violent agreement.  This is because I wouldn't let you pick the cake for our wedding, isnt, it?  

• Love 5

4AB199E2-0DAD-4B76-8287-7E13ECEA1EA3.jpeg

ED8282E4-5B30-4757-835F-F8310EC6B07F.jpeg

37F56909-39B6-4C02-8190-3B312629C3BC.jpeg

280095A5-017F-4DD8-AB0D-432A0A33CB9F.jpeg

44D0A82A-9FD2-4A74-883B-B1EB49812F5C.jpeg

Edited to add: It wasn’t posted on the Ashley but on reddit. Sorry. But it was posted 23 (or 28) days ago and it’s accurate with the things we did see, along with things we didn’t. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 17

I don't think there is anything negative at all about Chelsea being a SAHM and wanting more kids.  That is how she and Cole chose to share their resources., and as far as we can tell Chelsea isn't sitting around her house all day zonked on drugs (like others).  She seems to enjoy her life and she seems satisfied and content.  

I also don't think there is anything negative at all about moms who are employed.

What I do think is negative is people not having any purpose in life.  Real true purpose that fulfills them and makes good use of their time.  Worthwhile pursuits are different for everyone but people need to have a purpose.  A good example is Leah.  She wants a purpose and she tries to find one only to over reach and fall flat on her face.  Jen-yell and her Neanderthal are so drugged out they can't even lay sod in their own yard!   Garbage Pail Kail also seems to lack purpose.  She obviously isn't satisfied and content because she causes chaos, upheaval and drama every chance she gets.  Brianna and her coven all have jobs which is a good thing because I think there would be 10x more drama with them if not.

Of all my friends, I'm the only SAHM and none of us judge each other for how we live.  Not that I have to account for my time to justify our choice, but I stay busy.  My husband's job is stressful and the hours can be demanding.  My kids and the activities are plenty, but we also have two young grandchildren.  I keep them when necessary so my daughter won't miss work.   Being a SAHM also gave me the opportunity to care for my elderly mother who was suffering from dementia.  I run errands for my friends and help them out.  Volunteering is fun.  Posting on this forum and watching teen mom... lol.   I don't have time for a job!

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

It seems to me we are having a violent agreement.  This is because I wouldn't let you pick the cake for our wedding, isnt, it?  

Maybe Evelyn from 90 Day Fiance can choose it for you!

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Yes, but how many years did it take her to come to that pithy realization?  Who would ever have looked at Adam and thought he was father material?  I wonder if somewhere deep down Chelsea still longs for a bad boy - or several, like she had after Adam - to bring some drama.  

I think Chelsea does long for a bad boy, just my impression. But I also think she has insight and knows what a good guy Cole is and I'm sure she is happy with him. I don't blame her for being with Adam. She started dated him when she was what, 16? Of course she made dumb choices, she was a teenager. I acted pathetic with guys and dated all the wrong ones until I found my husband at 25. The difference is, someone like Jenelle will never go for a guy like Cole. (and believe me, she will be single again) She doesn't have good insight with picking guys which I'm sure is because she's such a piece of shit herself that that's what she's attracted to. Chelsea admits she made a bad choice being with Adam and moved on.

• Love 11

I'd say similar to how we've seen Corey, Gary and Jo become more sensible with age, Chelsea has done the same.  What I see as the common denominator in their lives is involved parents.  Corey's dad, Gary's mom and Jo's parents.  Same for Chelsea.  All of their parents seemed to have rational discussions with their children about situations that were shown on air.  So if they're doing that on air, then there is much more happening in their regular lives. And I think these parents weren't trying to make a buck off their own children.

Randy guided Chelsea (as a parent should) and was sensible enough to help her find a career that could work for her, if needed.  He also saw the TM money coming, and probably having financial planners himself, helped her make good choices.  Most people her age start settling down and living their lives.  She was always going to have a financial head start because of Randy.  In the long run, it is probably saving HIM money!

I want to add Maci to the list, but I think her parents tried to keep her in check, but she brushed off their advice.  And Jen & Larry always had great advice for Maci, but were horrible catering to Ryan.

• Love 21
20 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail can go fuck herself. Her comment about how she found out Chris "cheated" on her (that makes me laugh) was by way of going through his phone. I see how it is. Kail won't allow her own husband to look at her phone to help put his mind at ease (she couldn't because she was a ho), but it is fine and dandy to check out Chris' phone

HA! I immediately thought of the incident with Javi when that was brought up. We know Kail - what's good for the goose is NOT okay for the gander. (Or vice versa. Is the gander male or female?)

18 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Actually, in all honesty, you know what? David's a lot of things, but something tells me he's no punk. He's a big dude and seems like the type to take full advantage of his second amendment rights, I'd be amazed if he didn't carry a gun with him everywhere he goes and is probably not the least bit afraid to use it, even if the circumstances for using it are questionable. If my perception is correct, he'd be their worst nightmare, in terms of who they decide to fuck with, like the last type of person they wanna run into. 

Nah, David is a punk. He only picks on women and young children. We saw how quickly his "1, 2, 3" led to nowhere when the big security dudes were blocking his vehicle from leaving last year's reunion. I don't know if he owns an actual gun, but I can see him pissing his pants before using it. Unless it was against Jenelle. 

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

So being happy, married, having a baby and being a stay at home mom is being dick whipped in fantasy land? OK then. 

Chelsea having no drama doesn't make her "brain bleeding boring" or whatever. I prefer to watch happy over disgusting, ridiculous drama.

I agree. If you were to put my life on TV, you'd likely find me brain bleeding boring as well. But I don't think I'm boring! Not in the slightest! Chelsea looking for another bad boy like Adam would have been "drama" for the show. But she grew, matured, and now has a stable life. That's what I'd hoped for ALL of these girls. Her segments don't attract as much attention, but maybe that's a good thing. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Chelsea and Leah looked nice. Kail put on her classiest flip flops for the occasion.

I got the feeling that Jenelle was never planning on leaving or storming off. She was crying her fake tears and telling her sob story but I'm pretty sure she meant to stay and film. She only left because UBT wanted to and she was never going to defy him. He didn't even tell her why! "We'll talk about it in the car". 

Go Doris! I love how she outlined everything. Drew just sat there and nodded looking like the idiot he is. 

If Doris has so much documented evidence why did she drop the emergency custody on Kaiser? I read that it was because her husband is sick and needs surgery- if this is the case I say "way to go Doris- put a grown mans needs before the child that is being abused." If it is not the reason for the withdrawal of emergency hearing then she must not have the documented evidence that she says she has or she would have followed through. From her background that she gave I do believe she has knowledge about what is needed and how to go about building a case against a person if need be. Heck she has had some experience with it just from Nathan and his other child he wasn't allowed to have custody of when he met Jenelle. 

HA! I immediately thought of the incident with Javi when that was brought up. We know Kail - what's good for the goose is NOT okay for the gander. (Or vice versa. Is the gander male or female?)

lol

Let's make it easier. What's good for the puta is not good for the puto. 

31 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

lol

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Booted said:

If Doris has so much documented evidence why did she drop the emergency custody on Kaiser? I read that it was because her husband is sick and needs surgery- if this is the case I say "way to go Doris- put a grown mans needs before the child that is being abused." If it is not the reason for the withdrawal of emergency hearing then she must not have the documented evidence that she says she has or she would have followed through. From her background that she gave I do believe she has knowledge about what is needed and how to go about building a case against a person if need be. Heck she has had some experience with it just from Nathan and his other child he wasn't allowed to have custody of when he met Jenelle. 

I wondered about this as well. I can see how she's been burdened by her husband's healthcare needs more so now than before she started, but this really is an emergency situation with Kaiser.

That said, from what I understand, stripping custody from the bio mom is really, really hard to do, even with documented evidence. If she loses, Kaiser may be in a worse position than he was before. If Doris is an ongoing threat to Jenelle, that may force her to somewhat modify her own behavior towards Kaiser.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

He left because he saw Nathan was about to produce a couple of drug tests when he came on stage and wanted to see if Jenelle and David would pass. David knew they would both fail big time and made Jenelle leave.   Hopefully that comes out on part 2, but I doubt it.  :/

You know they probably would fail because of pot which Jenelle (not sure about David) feels she needs to deal with anxiety and bi polar problem. I am thinking that she maybe has a medical marijuana card if that's legal in her state because of testing positive for pot herself and the baby being positive but not removed from her care. She was not concerned about that when it came out or the investigation that followed IMO - Doris jumped on the custody thing immediately after this came out and Barb and Nathan confirmed it was the case to Doris. I believe Doris filed thinking this was enough to get custody of Kaiser and ran to the court house only to find out it was not going to work. So they show up with test - how about having Nathan do some randoms for alcohol and steroids ?  Is he still drinking and if so how will this effect Kaiser if they are all living together?  What about his anger issues and his inability to deal with it? 

I don't understand why Kaiser was seen on the show crying for "my david"  over and over if David is so abusive- and he was crying at the reunion for him when his mother and father were fighting at hotel. Nathan said he would not let David hold Kaiser to comfort him because it was his weekend. Pretty strange Kaiser wanted David for protection not Nathan or Doris.

Sorry, I know this is off topic but I'm curious, did anybody else's kids collect those ugly troll dolls when they were popular? My daughter had a million of those stupid trolls, I hated them. I recently found an old box of them in the garage and I wanted to torch them all. 

• Love 7

I don't think Jenelle has a medical marijuana prescription because if she did, believe me, we would know it. She would have thrown it all over the Internet how she was legally allowed to smoke, especially when Eggsley tested positive. 

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Sorry, I know this is off topic but I'm curious, did anybody else's kids collect those ugly troll dolls when they were popular? My daughter had a million of those stupid trolls, I hated them. I recently found an old box of them in the garage and I wanted to torch them all. 

Years ago, several clerical people in the office I managed suddenly put those stupid dolls on the fronts of their desks.  I couldn't figure out why, so I asked one of them after a few week.  She said one day I was pissed off at an employee from another company and referred to her as a "troll."  They decided they were also trolls according to my definition, so out came the dolls.  

• Love 2

I also think its very important if David is abusive for Barb to keep contact with her daughter at all cost so she isn't isolated from everyone and I'm sure Barb has been told this by more than her friend. Every DV counselor in the world says this so why hasn't Barb done more to insure that this doesn't happen?

If she is truly worried I would strongly suggest she swallow her pride and her dislike for David and try to reestablish her presence in their life.

Edited by Booted
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Quite possibly. Whoever described Cole as equal to Carey Elwes's character in Liar, Liar was spot on. Nice guy, cute enough, but just so bland.

Cole is a Patriot and deserves some god damn respect! ;-)

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I want to say the Ashley reported it, I’m looking for it. I know it was posted here around the time the reunion filmed.  It was an audience member who told what happened during filming. 

It was on reddit I believe - one of the users went to the reunion and told everyone all the crazy ish that went down. Unfortunately, MTV won't show that for whatever reason.

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Yes, because people want to be in an abusive relationship. It is something many people dream of.

Does it matter how long it took her? And isn't that what we hope with these people? That they come to the realization about their bad choices and how they feel about certain situations. Chelsea was in a bad relationship with Adumb. It was beyond toxic. It was verbal and emotionally abusive. It can take some time for people to remove themselves from abusive relationships. It has to come from within. With all the manipulating that abusers do, it is not unusual for a victim in such a relationship to see the light and acquire enough self-worth after a long time, even years.  We keep hoping Jenelle would open her eyes about David. Many of us hoped Amber would open her eyes about Matt. It is not the length of time, but the fact it was done. 

Agreed. Also - she was like 16 when she was with Adam. A lot of people are douchebags in high school - but most end up growing out of it. Unfortunately for Chelsea Adam didn't but how was she to know what he would become? 

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, Booted said:

Every DV counselor in the world says this so why hasn't Barb done more to insure that this doesn't happen?

Every one in the world?  What can Barb do?  

10 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Cole is a Patriot and deserves some god damn respect! ;-)

Not here.  

• Love 4
Just now, Sprockets said:

Every one in the world?  What can Barb do?  

She can try to not escalate situations so that David can use it against her and try to show that she cares about her and HER well being by - not arguing with her and making the first step to try to fix their differences. It is obvious  Jenelle still is upset about her mothers absence from her life which just plays into Davids hand if he is abusive and wants to isolate Jenelle. Barb has to have a goal and stick to it when around David - be strategic .  If not and he does what everyone is predicting and waiting for Barb will probably feel guilty for not trying harder. 

My mom made sure she always stayed in my life when I was with my abuser and it was something that gave me comfort and strength many times to know she was doing this even when I saw her sit through some things just biting her tongue and was completely uncomfortable but she did it to keep the line of communication open with me- it was and is important to do this. 

1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

I don't think Jenelle has a medical marijuana prescription because if she did, believe me, we would know it. She would have thrown it all over the Internet how she was legally allowed to smoke, especially when Eggsley tested positive. 

Like Catelynn. 

• Love 5

I mentioned this on Kail's thread, but I will post here. Was Kail wearing one of Chris' old shirts? It looked as if she ripped it off of him during one of her DV moments. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

She's so despicable that if she did have one, she would probably say she has a special "maternity marijuana card" to avoid accountability for the THC in Eggsley/Endtable's bloodstream.

Yet, from what I believe Jenelle's position to be, SHE has an issue with Jace taking life-altering (in a good way!) medication that allows him to be (and feel) successful at school during the teaching & learning process AND also helps him at home to manage his time, complete chores/homework, or participate successfully in all aspects of sports or other extracurricular activities?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Booted said:

If not and he does what everyone is predicting and waiting for Barb will probably feel guilty for not trying harder. 

I hope Barb is sane enough to not feel guilty about another person's actions, but many aren't.  The problem with the ideal scenario you describe is that Barb and Jenelle were in a toxic relationship long before David showed up.  There is no way Barb could "fix" the relationship now . Also, if suspicions are correct, there is a significant drug use problem with Jenelle and/or David.  In that case, no healthy relationship can be established.  

If I were giving Barb advice, I would recommend counseling for herself and Jace, and Al-Anon for her so she can learn the limits of what she can control. The only person Barb can change is Barb.    I would also recommend she stay away from any toxic, volatile situation involving drugs and weapons, which means the situation on The Land.  

• Love 14

Barb is there for Jenelle now how? 

6 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I hope Barb is sane enough to not feel guilty about another person's actions, but many aren't.  The problem with the ideal scenario you describe is that Barb and Jenelle were in a toxic relationship long before David showed up.  There is no way Barb could "fix" the relationship now . Also, if suspicions are correct, there is a significant drug use problem with Jenelle and/or David.  In that case, no healthy relationship can be established.  

If I were giving Barb advice, I would recommend counseling for herself and Jace, and Al-Anon for her so she can learn the limits of what she can control. The only person Barb can change is Barb.    I would also recommend she stay away from any toxic, volatile situation involving drugs and weapons, which means the situation on The Land.  

What drugs are suspected ? Has anyone been specific with just what they are supposedly on? 

8 minutes ago, Bridget said:

She's so despicable that if she did have one, she would probably say she has a special "maternity marijuana card" to avoid accountability for the THC in Eggsley/Endtable's bloodstream.

Yet, from what I believe Jenelle's position to be, SHE has an issue with Jace taking life-altering (in a good way!) medication that allows him to be (and feel) successful at school during the teaching & learning process AND also helps him at home to manage his time, complete chores/homework, or participate successfully in all aspects of sports or other extracurricular activities?

I would guess that her concern is for him taking meds used to treat ADHD which is the same thing in many cases as methamphetamine. The only difference between meds and meth is one is released in body quicker than the other. Just a fact Adderall (?) is the one that I am talking about- I know I would not want my child doing meth or drug like it for his developmental years - long

term.  Could be a very valid concern.

1 minute ago, Maharincess said:

Barb is there for the piece of shit now because Barb is raising the POS's child that the POS didn't have time for when he was an infant and needed his mother. If it was up to the POS, Jace would have been gone to foster care years ago. The POS says she wants Jace "back", you can't have something back that you never had, and never cared about in the first place. 

Sure you can - mothers and fathers do it every day of the week through the child protective services in this country - but guess we should hold Jenelle to a higher standard than the rest?

16 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Yes @Maharincess the troll dolls. Ugly mutherfuckers. I had one on my desk at work at one time. I only liked it because it had blue hair, my favorite color. I do get what you mean. :-)

I mentioned this on Kail's thread, but I will post here. Was Kail wearing one of Chris' old shirts? It looked as if she ripped it off of him during one of her DV moments. 

People kept giving me purple ones since that's my favorite color and I hated them. 

2 minutes ago, Booted said:

I would guess that her concern is for him taking meds used to treat ADHD which is the same thing in many cases as methamphetamine. The only difference between meds and meth is one is released in body quicker than the other. Just a fact Adderall (?) is the one that I am talking about- I know I would not want my child doing meth or drug like it for his developmental years - long

term.  Could be a very valid concern.

Sure you can - mothers and fathers do it every day of the week through the child protective services in this country - but guess we should hold Jenelle to a higher standard than the rest?

We aren't talking about the other people because they're not on this show. We're talking about Teen Mom and Jenelle. And you can't have something back if you never had it in the first place. The word "back" implies that she had him previously and we all know she never had him because partying and getting loaded were more important than her newborn son. No way to get something "back" that you've never had. 

• Love 21

@Bridget Jenelle's concern was she was worried Jace's friends would get a hold of his meds and they would get high with them. She never said anything about it affecting Jace. Besides, the new medications don't have those addictive qualities that the old ones used to have. I know. I had the same concern for one of my children when they needed meds and I put it off for a while until the doctors put my fears to rest. 

23 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Like Catelynn. 

Yes! 

38 minutes ago, kelseykixx said:

It was on reddit I believe - one of the users went to the reunion and told everyone all the crazy ish that went down. Unfortunately, MTV won't show that for whatever reason.

Agreed. Also - she was like 16 when she was with Adam. A lot of people are douchebags in high school - but most end up growing out of it. Unfortunately for Chelsea Adam didn't but how was she to know what he would become? 

Yes, someone here got the info from Reddit. They revealed the behind-the-scenes information to us here. 

5 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

People kept giving me purple ones since that's my favorite color and I hated them. 

Ohhh purple, like Prince's fave color. May he RIP. Miss that man. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

We aren't talking about the other people because they're not on this show. We're talking about Teen Mom and Jenelle. And you can't have something back if you never had it in the first place. The word "back" implies that she had him previously and we all know she never had him because partying and getting loaded were more important than her newborn son. No way to get something "back" that you've never had. 

She is his biological mother this holds weight with the court and she had him when she was a teen - and I put up videos from you tube last time that show her having him a lot not just getting loaded. the thing with reality tv is that it only shows a fraction of what is happening a lot of the time. 

6 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Is this the same Jenelle who leaves her own junk lying around?  Surely not!  When she mentioned his "friends" stealing his medicine, was she perhaps referring to herself?  Say it isn't so!  

I think Jenelle was remembering how she was on meds during her teen years and she shared those meds with her friends. 

I'd like to get away from this circling topic. 

Kwale 

Leah

Pick one. lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Barb is there for the piece of shit now because Barb is raising the POS's child that the POS didn't have time for when he was an infant and needed his mother. If it was up to the POS, Jace would have been gone to foster care years ago. The POS says she wants Jace "back", you can't have something back that you never had, and never cared about in the first place. 

STANDING OVATION! Exactly this! 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

I think Jenelle was remembering how she was on meds during her teen years and she shared those meds with her friends. 

I have no doubt it was something like that, although frankly I can't picture her sharing her drugs. . . lI can see her begging her friends fro them.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Sprockets said:

I have no doubt it was something like that, although frankly I can't picture her sharing her drugs. . . lI can see her begging her friends fro them.  

Or stealing them from her friends. 

Kwale was looking so damn puffy on the reunion. She must have just had her face done. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Bridget said:

I'm making my list and have you two, CaliforniaLove and GreatKazu, listed as guests. Don't worry - my boys will make sure they save you some good snacks.

Anyone else want to RSVP? Lots of room!

I will even drive behind the bus in my SUV to make more room for anyone who wants to come along!

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Just Kidding! :)

Me!

• Love 3