Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Finale Special - Check Up w/Dr. Drew Part 1

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:59 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

They are working together so Doris can get custody of Kaiser. 

This is just what Dr Drew meant about how Barb treats Jenelle - go Barb - keep in real and classy . Dis your daughter totally and do it with the guy who told you you are the reason she did heroin and are a terrible mother on national tv !!  The one who you swore was the worse one of all and the reason that year to keep Jace from living with Jenelle - exactly how low will you all go to keep yourself on this show? Neither of you can through Jenelle anymore so yea fight for those kids in the hopes to stay on tv. If this was about these children for one second you would not act the way you transparent fake concerned adults are. 

I think Jace should go to a counselor of Jenelles choice as well and see what they have to say about what exactly is going on and what is being blown out of proportion. I also think maybe Jenelle should sell some stories of her glory days as a child about her mother like she does to her. 

I loved when Barb tried to bring up Jenelle not loving her and Drew blew by her the fact that she did that on tv a few seasons back about her own daughter. Supportive concerned mothering there. 

If you don't need a man why the heck is one asking you to sleep with him on his boat and whats up with her saying he would smell of fish? But she wanted a guy with a boat - right?  She did not even get a date that I saw with a "boat guy" on her dating special that I saw - maybe I missed him?  And no Barb you alone can give your Grandsons everything they need and would learn from any male person who is stable is there life. When Jace is a teen and you cant handle him or his violent behavior towards you - I will bet you will need a man then. I know call the police they will save you for a second but the amount of hate you will have placed upon you will last for years maybe his whole life so better get yourself prepared since you can Annie Oakley this yourself. 

Please give me a break - I have more believe me. Woman and her crass voice -going from waterworks to laughing in a millisecond tells me where her daughter learned this.

To be fair to David, Jenelle needs containment, right? That’s been one of her problems. She couldn’t be contained,” Dr. Drew answered. Barbara responded, “They’re like two peas in a pod.”

Following the segment, fans immediately took to Twitter to slam the host for his comments.

“Dr. Drew is so bogus it’s sickening,” one viewer wrote. “You don’t refer to abuse & controlling behavior as a good way to contain a woman. You’re supposed to be a professional. Act like one.”

Another added, “Dr. Drew saying she needs someone ‘to contain her’ is just twisted. She’s not a zoo animal.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dr-drew-slammed-for-saying-jenelle-evans-needs-containment/

• Love 13

And Chelsea is not any better than the rest she just hasn't totally f-ed Adam lately or f-ed up. But believe me she didn't take a transformation pill and her choices regarding her own life and her daughters are not the best or admirable IMHO. Her saying she just wants to have more babies is lovely if she can afford them and handle them if something (God forbid) happen to Cole. Yea she is really putting on her thinking cap while planning their life and future with a house full of babies and a little girl she throws at her new husband like she is a payment to him to worship him because you know Chelsea is too busy planning and thinking to do that herself. 

Edited by Booted
spelling queen
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, poopchute said:

How did Leah make “amazing strides by going back to school” if she dropped out? this is success? He asks what she is studying and she says she wants to be a motivational speaker. Is that an online course? Leah was suicidal because she had no support? What about her mom and cousin and everyone else that is always around and watching the girlses so she can get manicures and extensions and a new face?

I couldn't agree more.

What makes Leah look even more stupid, and a ginormous liar as well, is that for those of us who have our fair share of Ws on our college transcripts (whoo whoo!) know that when you withdraw from a class, it's typically before 3/4 of the semester or quarter is over. The whole point is to avoid earning an F on transcripts and to avoid screwing up your GPA. 

What pissed me off the most (and made me realize that I really need to get a hobby - haha!) is that when she sat with the counselor and told them she wanted to withdraw from her classes, and enroll in new online classes, it wouldn't have even been an option, not even for Doogie Howser, M.D., as it was too damn close to the end of the grading period! Typically, most deadlines for adding any classes are a week or two after the beginning of the class, not three weeks before final exams.

Maybe they do things differently at the University of Possum Holler, and the courses is done different there because the studentses is so gifted, but how stupid does MTV think we are?!?!

My entire takeaway from that clip is that Leah didn't even finish one whole semester of school and there is no excuse for it, especially with all of the help that she gets. She couldn't even finish two classes while the girlses were at school or with their dadses, auntses, grandmotherses or cousinses. 

My Judgy McJudgerson pants feel so comfortable today!

Edited by Bridget
spelling counts
  • Love 9

Go Barb! I hope they can get Kaiser out of there, hopefully somebody will rescue the baby too.  I love how the idiot keeps saying she wants Jace "back". To get something back you had to have had it in the first place and she threw Jace away the minute she was able to start partying again.  She's dumber than I thought if she thinks people are buying her bullshit. 

• Love 21

She's dumber than I thought if she thinks people are buying her bullshit. 

Dumb people are buying her bullshit. lol They have mommy issues. 

My entire takeaway from that clip is that Leah didn't even finish one whole semester of school and there is no excuse for it, especially with all of the help that she gets. She couldn't even finish two classes while the girlses were at school or with their dadses, auntses, grandmotherses or counsinses. 

In a nutshell. 

Leah wants to find a guy to take care of her. That is her goal. 

Leah doesn't want to make the effort. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Dumb people are buying her bullshit. lol They have mommy issues. 

In a nutshell. 

Leah wants to find a guy to take care of her. That is her goal. 

Leah doesn't want to make the effort. 

Probably learned this from her family and Chelsea. Seems to work great for her.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Booted said:

I think Jace should go to a counselor of Jenelles choice as well and see what they have to say about what exactly is going on and what is being blown out of proportion. I also think maybe Jenelle should sell some stories of her glory days as a child about her mother like she does to her. 

Therapists will not duplicate services.  You can’t see two and split the difference. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

could see him making his attacker eat lead, even if he's not sure the attacker is armed or not, he's too much of a control-freak to take that chance. THAT's what i mean when i say David's no punk. You agree? 

And I see him curled in a corner, wetting himself and crying for his mommy.  I have met truly solid men.  This pansy is a joke.  

4 hours ago, Booted said:

And Chelsea is not any better than the rest she just hasn't totally f-ed Adam lately or f-ed up.

Yeah, I feel like she's coasting along in a fantasy since she met Cole.  She slipped from the destructive fantasy of Adam to the domestic fantasy she's in now, and I don't see much evidence of higher brain function.  She's all chewing gum and uterus.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Bridget said:

I couldn't agree more.

What makes Leah look even more stupid, and a ginormous liar as well, is that for those of us who have our fair share of Ws on our college transcripts (whoo whoo!) know that when you withdraw from a class, it's typically before 3/4 of the semester or quarter is over. The whole point is to avoid earning an F on transcripts and to avoid screwing up your GPA. 

What pissed me off the most (and made me realize that I really need to get a hobby - haha!) is that when she sat with the counselor and told them she wanted to withdraw from her classes, and enroll in new online classes, it wouldn't have even been an option, not even for Doogie Howser, M.D., as it was too damn close to the end of the grading period! Typically, most deadlines for adding any classes are a week or two after the beginning of the class, not three weeks before final exams.

Maybe they do things differently at the University of Possum Holler, and the courses is done different there because the studentses is so gifted, but how stupid does MTV think we are?!?!

My entire takeaway from that clip is that Leah didn't even finish one whole semester of school and there is no excuse for it, especially with all of the help that she gets. She couldn't even finish two classes while the girlses were at school or with their dadses, auntses, grandmotherses or cousinses. 

My Judgy McJudgerson pants feel so comfortable today!

I don't think it's ever been confirmed when Leah stopped attending classes, but her twitter was suspiciously silent in regards to school long before spring break. I really think she dropped out 3-4 weeks into the semester.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I really think she dropped out 3-4 weeks into the semester.

Oh yeah.  I really don't know how she passed her high school equivalency exam.  I guess standards are a lot more fluid in Possum Holler.  And/or she was blowing the teacher.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Oh yeah.  I really don't know how she passed her high school equivalency exam.  I guess standards are a lot more fluid in Possum Holler.  And/or she was blowing the teacher.  

Leah actually graduated high school, I believe. She didn't take the GED (Chelsea did). In the series opener of TM2, Leah invited Corey to her high school graduation ceremony.

What's even more amazing about that is that Leah skipped an entire semester senior year- she dropped out of school in early Oct and didn't go back until mid January.  And before you think she did online classes or worked from home- she didn't do shit for the three months she was home and pregnant but flat iron her bangs (keeping the rest of her hair curly), go through her scrapbooks and sigh over the Amazing Robbie, and bitch at Corey for ruining her life.

How is this public school still getting funding???

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, Tatum said:

How is this public school still getting funding???

I doubt it gets much.  I do remember all of that now, including those fucked-up flat bangs with the curly hair.  Possum Holler High ("Go, Marsupials!") probably graduates anyone who can stand upright enough to accept their diploma, without dragging their knuckles on the ground.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Booted said:

This is just what Dr Drew meant about how Barb treats Jenelle - go Barb - keep in real and classy . Dis your daughter totally and do it with the guy who told you you are the reason she did heroin and are a terrible mother on national tv !!  The one who you swore was the worse one of all and the reason that year to keep Jace from living with Jenelle - exactly how low will you all go to keep yourself on this show? Neither of you can through Jenelle anymore so yea fight for those kids in the hopes to stay on tv. If this was about these children for one second you would not act the way you transparent fake concerned adults are. 

I loved when Barb tried to bring up Jenelle not loving her and Drew blew by her the fact that she did that on tv a few seasons back about her own daughter. Supportive concerned mothering there. 

If you don't need a man why the heck is one asking you to sleep with him on his boat and whats up with her saying he would smell of fish? But she wanted a guy with a boat - right?  She did not even get a date that I saw with a "boat guy" on her dating special that I saw - maybe I missed him?  And no Barb you alone can give your Grandsons everything they need and would learn from any male person who is stable is there life. When Jace is a teen and you cant handle him or his violent behavior towards you - I will bet you will need a man then. I know call the police they will save you for a second but the amount of hate you will have placed upon you will last for years maybe his whole life so better get yourself prepared since you can Annie Oakley this yourself. 

Please give me a break - I have more believe me. Woman and her crass voice -going from waterworks to laughing in a millisecond tells me where her daughter learned this.

Right.. because Jenelle should EVER be defended.. that girl is the rudest, most selfish, narcissistic person I've ever seen.

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Right.. because Jenelle should EVER be defended.. that girl is the rudest, most selfish, narcissistic person I've ever seen.

I see her as being severely damaged on a fundamental level.  So that every response is toxic.  Garbage in, garbage out.  There are a whole lot of people like that on this planet.  

• Love 4

I was just reading about Javi and Brianna being together... I 100 % believe that he's just doing this to get back at Kail. You can tell he's still in love with her. For reasons unbeknownst to me. She has no redeeming qualities.

12 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I see her as being severely damaged on a fundamental level.  So that every response is toxic.  Garbage in, garbage out.  There are a whole lot of people like that on this planet.  

Doesn't make her any less vile. I have seen people who have been through the ringer in their lives. They don't act like her.

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Doesn't make her any less vile. I have seen people who have been through the ringer in their lives. They don't act like her.

Of course.  But if you see it that way, you stop being surprised by her bad behavior, and you stop expecting anything different.  It's kind of an Al-Anon approach.  Jenelle-Anon.  

6 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Go Barb! I hope they can get Kaiser out of there, hopefully somebody will rescue the baby too.  I love how the idiot keeps saying she wants Jace "back". To get something back you had to have had it in the first place and she threw Jace away the minute she was able to start partying again.  She's dumber than I thought if she thinks people are buying her bullshit. 

But sadly, there are a legion of idiots on Twitter and other SM who do buy her bullshit.. Kail's too! I'll never forget some idiot saying it's ok that Kail has 3 baby daddies because it means she doesn't take any shit from men she is in relationships with.

• Love 13

They are such posers. They think they come off as nice people, good parents, intelligent and badass, to name a few. And they think the audience is buying it, but we know they are lowlife, dumbass pieces of shit posers and they always will be. 

I guess Jenelle thought she looked tough in her cornrows. She just looked like the stupid twat poser that she is.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 15

Did anyone notice that at the beginning Sad Panda forgot that it was Jenelle and Chelsea who had babies close together? He asked how close Lux and Watson were. He obviously doesn't watch the show like at all.

Did anyone notice that you could cut the tension with a knife on that stage during that exchange? Chelsea kind of gave a side eye when she said "yeah, I was the next day", and I felt like she wanted to add "and it was really awesome to steal Jenelle's thunder because she's an evil sociopath"...and you could sort of tell that Jenelle knew Chelsea was silently giving her a "nanny nanny boo boo". 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Rebecca said:

FUCK YOU, Drew.

I wish I could like this 100 times.

8 hours ago, Booted said:

Dis your daughter totally and do it with the guy who told you you are the reason she did heroin and are a terrible mother on national tv !! 

Doris may have raised Nathan but she is not Nathan.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, alexa said:

As for Jace needing a man in his life, how do you think all of those single moms out there do it?  There are many wonderful teens that are a product of a single parent, and in many ways some of them are even more kind and respectful because they know how hard the single parent works.  

Exactly. For example, President Barack Obama....born to a teen mom (I think she was 18) college student; his father left early on, but his mom raised him while going on to earn a PhD in Anthropology.  

2 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I was just reading about Javi and Brianna being together... I 100 % believe that he's just doing this to get back at Kail. You can tell he's still in love with her. For reasons unbeknownst to me. She has no redeeming qualities.

I think Javi still has feelings for Kail for sure and did love her/does love her as the mother of his son and step-son. And he's immature enough to probably get some satisfaction from getting Kail all riled up by being with Briana.

BUT I think that's a small part of it. I'd say it's maybe 10% that and 90% that Javi is a big ole famewhore. Briana is his chance to unlock level 10 famewhore status AND keep his thirsty mug on MTV for more time than intermittent custody exchanges.  I think fameho Javi's thirst is motivating this relationship much more than any feelings for Kail.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14

Her saying she just wants to have more babies is lovely if she can afford them and handle them if something (God forbid) happen to Cole. 

I think Chelsea just wants a ton of kids because it gives her the perfect excuse to never get a real job.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think fameho Javi's thirst is motivating this relationship much more than any feelings for Kail.

Yes, yes and yes.  He has had a taste of showbiz and he wants more.  Any ho will do.  

5795E913-FA83-4CFC-86E8-E3E016D9AF9F.gif

4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think Chelsea just wants a ton of kids because it gives her the perfect excuse to never get a real job.

I believe she sees "having Coley babies" as her destiny.  She is utterly dick-whipped in fantasyland.  

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I like Chelsea and think she's a good mother, but...I can't argue with this.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

having kids is sort of harder than working...you get moments of quiet time at work!  LOL

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, teapot said:

having kids is sort of harder than working...you get moments of quiet time at work!  LOL

My co-workers and I always joke about going to work to get a break from our kids. Lol

ETA: 

I agree with the post upthread about Javi. Big Papi is doing whatever he has to in order to maintain the lifestyle he has become accustomed to.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 8

All I can say is, I hope Chelsea has her financial shit together for this theoretical brood she says she wants, in case TM2 goes away. Kids are expensive, even in Podunk South Dakota, and Chelsea, while living rather modestly, does seem to like being above average comfortable financially. 

23 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Yes, yes and yes.  He has had a taste of showbiz and he wants more.  Any ho will do.  

5795E913-FA83-4CFC-86E8-E3E016D9AF9F.gifI believe she sees "having Coley babies" as her destiny.  She is utterly dick-whipped in fantasyland.  

I like Chelsea, but yeah, she really buys into the 1950's housewife idea. Which is surprising, considering she comes from two educated, hard-working parents, except she is a bit dim.

• Love 4

Chelsea and Leah looked nice. Kail put on her classiest flip flops for the occasion.

I got the feeling that Jenelle was never planning on leaving or storming off. She was crying her fake tears and telling her sob story but I'm pretty sure she meant to stay and film. She only left because UBT wanted to and she was never going to defy him. He didn't even tell her why! "We'll talk about it in the car". 

Go Doris! I love how she outlined everything. Drew just sat there and nodded looking like the idiot he is. 

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, teapot said:

Seriously. Being a stay-at-home-parent is totally the hardest job ever and I have mad respect for parents who do it. Until I had kids,  I had no idea how hard it was. (I work in higher ed but "play" SAHM during semester breaks and over the summer.)  

2 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

My co-workers and I always joke about going to work to get a break from our kids. Lol

Ha! One of my co-workers says "Monday is the new Friday!" because she's getting a break from her "little bosses" when she comes back to work after the weekend.

More power to Chelsea if she wants to be a SAHM. She has training/certifications to fall back on, Cole has a degree and job, and Randy seems to have helped her invest well. She's the only one I'm not worried for when this show ends when the teen moms are 55 or so....

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

All I can say is, I hope Chelsea has her financial shit together for this theoretical brood she says she wants, in case TM2 goes away. Kids are expensive, even in Podunk South Dakota, and Chelsea, while living rather modestly, does seem to like being above average comfortable financially. 

I like Chelsea, but yeah, she really buys into the 1950's housewife idea. Which is surprising, considering she comes from two educated, hard-working parents, except she is a bit dim.

I don't think she will have any issues financially.  I know of many people that have a lot of kids, with much less money and they seem to do fine/figure it out.  I am talking about the responsible types, which I think Chelsea and Cole are, not the kind that have kids but truly can't afford them.

5 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Chelsea and Leah looked nice. Kail put on her classiest flip flops for the occasion.

I got the feeling that Jenelle was never planning on leaving or storming off. She was crying her fake tears and telling her sob story but I'm pretty sure she meant to stay and film. She only left because UBT wanted to and she was never going to defy him. He didn't even tell her why! "We'll talk about it in the car". 

Go Doris! I love how she outlined everything. Drew just sat there and nodded looking like the idiot he is. 

I thought the same thing about Janelle.  In fact I was surprised at how "polite" she was when she said to Dr. Drew that she would be right back.  She didn't seem upset at all, and ready to go on with the show.  That is what made David look so bad...she wasn't even upset or mad, and she was the one on the stage, but yet he had to act like a 3 year old.  I never stand up for Janelle, but I did notice she actually was okay in this situation.

Edited by alexa
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

You know what tho? David really pissed me off this reunion bc I feel like Jenelle fully intended to stay this time. David was trying to say, "oh, he's upsetting her and making her cry, it's pissing me off," like he was trying to protect HER but really, it was about HIM and what was being asked of HIM. 

b/c Jenelle did not seem particularly distressed at all. She was sitting on stage getting ready for the next segment, touching up her makeup, when David barged onto the set and said he's leaving and asked if she was coming and she sounded kinda surprised and taken aback, and asked, "why?" and he told her he'd talk to her about it in the car. she then told dr. drew, "hang on, ill be right back," politely, and kept asking David why he wanted to leave. then when she saw he'd made up his mind, she of course went with him. but she didn't leave bc she was in any kind of distress, she left b/c HE was in distress. this was very much about HIM. 

if i were producers, i'd be sooo pissed off, b/c this show started off being about these 4 girls, yet David felt a nee to hijack it and make one of the star cast member's segment about HIM and made is so they can not finish a key segment with one of their MAIN cast members, all b/c a supporting cast member's throwing a bitch fit. David over-stepped his bounds, big time. Like Jenelle is the star of the show, she brought him onto this job as a supporting cast member to her, he has no right to demand she leave if she's in no hurry to do so and is trying to do her job, a job she and him BOTH get paid very well for. 

it's 1 thing if jenelle wants to leave and then he goes with her and skips his own part of the segment, but for him to make her leave just because HE can't handle himself, even tho SHE is handling herself fine and SHE is the star of the show, that's a bitch move and to me, that shows someone that doesn't know his place. And I can't stand men who don't know their place. 

He left because he saw Nathan was about to produce a couple of drug tests when he came on stage and wanted to see if Jenelle and David would pass. David knew they would both fail big time and made Jenelle leave.   Hopefully that comes out on part 2, but I doubt it.  :/

22 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Yes, Drew,  it is the most common way, if you a 'hood ho.   I guess The Pinsky's professional opinion is no one knew about cheating before we had cell phones.  

It bothered me, too.  Was that a sex swing, or is the show filmed in Austin Powers' living room?  Either way, that would mean someone once had a good time in that room, which I've sure never seen.  

It’s always been somewhere in the background of the set for reunions. I know I’ve noticed it before because I thought of Austin Powers. Haha 

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, teapot said:

We talked about this at my mom's group once. For me, getting up at 5 am, driving an hour each way to work, dealing with a looming project that is going to require 60 hour workweeks, no lunches, dinner out of a vending machine, defending our practices to clueless auditors who seem to feel their paycheck isn't justified until they can find something wrong with our work, juggling multiple "urgent" deadlines (I say this because there is no such thing as a non urgent deadline to our clients), trying to explain complicated underwriting formulas to Youtube watching millenials- is STILL less stressful to me than staying home with my kids. I love them, but this is a true statement.

That said, what we talked about in our moms' group is that there is work stress, and there is "home all day with young children, solely responsible for not just their safety and basic needs, but also their intellectual, social, and emotional development and enrichment with no real guide on what you're doing and no real feedback for another 5-10 years" kind of stress, and some people are just better wired to handle the former while some are better at the latter.  Chelsea might be someone who excels at the latter and would be daunted by a full time job possibility.

I can tell you right now, if I lost my job, I would stock shelves at Target before I'd stay home with my kids, even if my check only covered enough for daycare.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, alexa said:

In fact I was surprised at how "polite" she was when she said to Dr. Drew that she would be right back.  She didn't seem upset at all, and ready to go on with the show.  That is what made David look so bad...she wasn't even upset or mad, and she was the one on the stage, but yet he had to act like a 3 year old.  I never stand up for Janelle, but I did notice she actually was okay in this situation.

I didn't see it that way.  I saw Jenelle instantly covering for him, locking down her emotions because she has to with him.  She had no way of knowing she would be right back, but she knew she had to talk to David off-stage because no one was going to like what he said.   I saw her in cover-up mode, which is probably where she lives a lot of the time.  

Edited by Sprockets
typo
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, teapot said:

not for Amber or Catelynn...

They are not parents either. That is the difference. They "have" a child, but have no idea what being a parent is about. She is just a possession like Tyler's five cars and Taco Bell Crunch Burrito house. I was only responding about Chelsea because she was the one being pointed out. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Being a parent is a real job. 

It is, but it's a real job whether you work out of the home or stay home with your kids. It's definitely not for the lazy, regardless, which is why Amber, Cate, and Jenelle suck so badly at it. Well, that and a variety of mental illnesses and mood disorders.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

It is, but it's a real job whether you work out of the home or stay home with your kids. It's definitely not for the lazy, regardless, which is why Amber, Cate, and Jenelle suck so badly at it. Well, that and a variety of mental illnesses and mood disorders.

I responded before you hit the "submit" button. I added to my post above. 

Just now, Sprockets said:

She's a 40-watt bulb, but she is kind and good natured, and she is a wonderful mother.  I think that might be the best job for her after all.  

Chelsea? I agree she is a good mom. She seems to be the only one who both enjoys parenting and realizes it's not all fun and rainbows but will do her best anyways. A lot of the other girls seem to only want to parent when it's convenient for them.

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He left because he saw Nathan was about to produce a couple of drug tests when he came on stage and wanted to see if Jenelle and David would pass. David knew they would both fail big time and made Jenelle leave.   Hopefully that comes out on part 2, but I doubt it.  :/

It’s always been somewhere in the background of the set for reunions. I know I’ve noticed it before because I thought of Austin Powers. Haha 

WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Booted said:

And Chelsea is not any better than the rest she just hasn't totally f-ed Adam lately or f-ed up. But believe me she didn't take a transformation pill and her choices regarding her own life and her daughters are not the best or admirable IMHO. Her saying she just wants to have more babies is lovely if she can afford them and handle them if something (God forbid) happen to Cole. Yea she is really putting on her thinking cap while planning their life and future with a house full of babies and a little girl she throws at her new husband like she is a payment to him to worship him because you know Chelsea is too busy planning and thinking to do that herself. 

Chelsea definitely has flaws, but do do you, me and every human being. She's made really stupid choices and has suffered in her own way. The difference is that she seems to have learned (slowly, but at least she learned) and now appreciates what she has. She loves Aubree and has shown self awareness when she realized that she chose a terrible father for Aubree. If she wants to be a stay at home mom and have a family are valid goals and I'm sure Randy has made sure that she and the kids are set for life. I personally don't see how she can be compared to Jenelle, Kail or Leah, they are all messes who havent learned a thing and will go on to continue their messed up lives once the show ends. 

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

I want to say the Ashley reported it, I’m looking for it. I know it was posted here around the time the reunion filmed.  It was an audience member who told what happened during filming. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, mrsh said:

She loves Aubree and has shown self awareness when she realized that she chose a terrible father for Aubree.

Yes, but how many years did it take her to come to that pithy realization?  Who would ever have looked at Adam and thought he was father material?  I wonder if somewhere deep down Chelsea still longs for a bad boy - or several, like she had after Adam - to bring some drama.  

Edited by Sprockets
dumbness
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Yes, but how many years did it take her to come to that pithy realization?  Who would ever have looked at Adam and thought he was father material?  I wonder if somewhere deep down Chelsea still longs for a bad boy - or several, like she had after Adam - to bring some drama.  

Quite possibly. Whoever described Cole as equal to Carey Elwes's character in Liar, Liar was spot on. Nice guy, cute enough, but just so bland.

• Love 2