Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Finale Special - Check Up w/Dr. Drew Part 1

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Leah managed to get through it.  Leah.  Dumb as a bag of hair, drugged out Leah.  But David could not, even from the green room.  FFS.  

Exactly. Leah has more self-control and PR-savy than Jenelle & David.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

Well it has taken me so long to comment on this show because I needed to find my eyeballs after they rolled right out of my head. 

What a farce.

It's too bad TM2 is on MTV and not VH1. I would LOVE the Pop-Up video version of this Reunion.

Drew:  "So you found out he was cheating by searching his cell phone?  Yes that is the most common way "

cut to Leah. She had such a smirk on her face. I so wanted the pop up bubble thought to say "or deer cam...or when your wearing someone else's shorts". 

"He cheated on me thought the pregnancy". We all know what that pop up bubble would say. 

And another thing, I was really distracted by the hanging spherical chair in the background. I kept picturing Barb back there yelling at Jenelle "ya high". 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Drew:  "So you found out he was cheating by searching his cell phone?  Yes that is the most common way "

Yes, Drew,  it is the most common way, if you a 'hood ho.   I guess The Pinsky's professional opinion is no one knew about cheating before we had cell phones.  

3 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

And another thing, I was really distracted by the hanging spherical chair in the background. I kept picturing Barb back there yelling at Jenelle "ya high". 

It bothered me, too.  Was that a sex swing, or is the show filmed in Austin Powers' living room?  Either way, that would mean someone once had a good time in that room, which I've sure never seen.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

She's also too sprung on Germy to ever leave him. Why is his relationship toxic? Why is this the first we are hearing about it? I just do not believe a word that comes out of her mouth. At all.

Leah loves to play revisionist history (I, too, am skeptical about the suicidal stuff), but this I can believe. I am pretty sure every relationship Germy has had has been toxic. He may be a good provider and a decent dad, but I think he sucks at relationships. A lot of the stuff that went on with him and Leah was his fault too. I also think, for whatever reason, he seeks "drama girls". The dude has issues. He's no Cory. 

1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

ghoulina, I haven't watched the actual show in a while and didn't watch last night....did Kail mention that she tried to call Suzi but Suzi changed her number? Cause if so....Bahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kail sh!t talks Suzi all the time and "cuts her off"....but when Kail needs someone around when all her hangers-on and babies' daddies' families aren't there, she calls Suzi (as seen that season when Javi was off at training and Lincoln was an infant). Suzi's no saint (and I say that as a child of an addict), but I'd also change my number if my kid just used me when she had no one else and smack-talked me on TV & in books in between her moments of needing me to help with her kids/give her a place to stay with her child/give her a car/etc. 

YES, girl! She was whining about how hard being a "single mom" is (something she's never really been) and Drew asked if she'd talked to Suzy. She said she tried, but mom had changed her number. I guess she forgot to tell Kail? I about died laughing. Just like Jenelle, I guarantee she never turns to her mom when she has a man around to validate her. Only in a time of need. 

• Love 13

It bothered me, too.  Was that a sex swing, or is the show filmed in Austin Powers' living room?  Either way, that would mean someone once had a good time in that room, which I've sure never seen.  

Me three! It kept moving! I think it was the spirit of Kieffah. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

In light of last night's reunion (and basically our entire history watching this c***...yes I mean DAVID when I say that), can we change it to The GAY Spotted Oaf? It's just so much more insulting to that little sniveling pathetic bitch. 

How about Deeply Contained in the Closet Spotted Owl or DCCSP?

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

YES, girl! She was whining about how hard being a "single mom" is (something she's never really been) and Drew asked if she'd talked to Suzy. She said she tried, but mom had changed her number. I guess she forgot to tell Kail? I about died laughing. Just like Jenelle, I guarantee she never turns to her mom when she has a man around to validate her. Only in a time of need. 

Thanks, @ghoulina. BAHAHAHA! Suzi is awful but she only brought one child (Kail) into her mess and dysfunction. Smirnoff Suzi is probably embarrassed that her 25 year old daughter has 3 kids by 3 men and by her child's public antics (and over being intermittently used then sh!t on in public by her, too). 

BTW, when we found out Kail was pregnant again and that Chris was the daddy I SOOOO called (on this board somewhere) that she'd be calling Suzi to come help when the Lopez family didn't all move next door, take on watching all her kids, and do her housework.  I KNEW she was going to do that. Apparently Suzi did, too. Suzi is awful, but I totally understand why she's was not gonna be there for that again. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

In light of last night's reunion (and basically our entire history watching this c***...yes I mean DAVID when I say that), can we change it to The GAY Spotted Oaf? It's just so much more insulting to that little sniveling pathetic bitch. 

You mean The F***** Spotted Oaf. David is a real scary POS. I could see him adding the N word if Dr. Drew was black (definitely in private to his “soul mate” golden goose). I love how MTV with all their “social consciousness” facade pretty much endorses this behavior by continuing to cave into their BS. They’re POS’s too.

Barb isn’t very articulate - but she was spot on asking why Jenelle wants Jace back now when she had years to step up. Kid is 8/9 now? With behavioral issues. Everyone except Jenelle realizes it’s not in his best interests to uproot him from his current (stable) home. And I’ve always been of the opinion she only wants Jace cause she’s pissed Barb is popular with viewers and resents her any MTV money/screen time (plus her BS PR “happy family” scenario she’s unsuccessfully trying to project).

Barb was pretty hysterical with her Tinder scenario...suck it Jenelle - she’s on TM as long as you are...

• Love 18

From what I just watched, I REALLY wish, for ratings and fun, that MTV would stand up to David.

He didn't say anything to Drew (because he's afraid).  He knows he can threaten Larry.  He can push around the production crew and field producers.  And we know Jenelle and Maryssa do what he says because they don't want to get beat up.

Put a couple big bouncers in there and lets watch it go down.  But....it won't because David is only good at threatening people he knows he can abuse.  Bring the Miz or CT out, now that would be awesome!

• Love 16
Just now, Bblack3 said:

From what I just watched, I REALLY wish, for ratings and fun, that MTV would stand up to David.

He didn't say anything to Drew (because he's afraid).  He knows he can threaten Larry.  He can push around the production crew and field producers.  And we know Jenelle and Maryssa do what he says because they don't want to get beat up.

Put a couple big bouncers in there and lets watch it go down.  But....it won't because David is only good at threatening people he knows he can abuse.  Bring the Miz or CT out, now that would be awesome!

THIS!!!!!

I'm only about 100 miles from LA.

I'm pretty sure I could convince my HS students to earn some extra credit the next time a reunion show is filmed. The best part about having student athletes? They're dying to kick everyone's ass who deserves it. Did I mention I teach at a high school with a very large Polynesian population???? 

Bring it on David. We are coming for you.

• Love 11

It is so funny watching Kail tell this tale of her pregnancy and relationship. Chris isn’t going to be on the show so she can say whatever she wants and he won’t respond. He cheated on her the whole pregnancy? She acted like they weren’t even together. He’s not involved in baby’s life? Didn’t we recently hear SHE told him not to come around? This is all a completely made up story.

How did Leah make “amazing strides by going back to school” if she dropped out after a semester? This is success? He asks what she is studying and she says she wants to be a motivational speaker. Is that an online course? Leah was suicidal because she had no support? What about her mom and cousin and everyone else that is always around and watching the girlses so she can get manicures and extensions and a new face?

• Love 12

1) Did we ever see any wedding photos from Jenelle's first wedding to Courtland?  She's pretending like she didn't do this before.  Was Barb at that one?

2) What happened with David's court case?  Probation?  How is he able to leave the state? Wouldn't he have random drug testing as a condition of probation?

3) What is Leah's visitation schedule with the girlses?  Doesn't she just have the twins every other weekend?

4) Have we ever seen actual tears come out of Jenelle's eyes? Gawwwd her head is so odd shaped!   Is she seriously talking about Nathan choking his ex?  The "real" abuser. Ummm, can we look at UBT's record.  How long did she know him before he moved in?  She's saying previously didn't know the men & that's why it didn't work?! He is no different.  Dumb twat.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, bref said:

Dr. Drew should be strung up by the balls. I cannot believe the things I just heard come out of his mouth regarding David. 

He has to have balls, which I don't think he has. 

Drew can miss me with his response about not being the therapist to these people when asked about his hosting duties on TM on his podcast. He sure loves to throw out some of his so-called therapy advice now and then when it suits him. Either you are a host who is there to ask the questions MTV gives you on those blue cards or you are there to call these people out, but don't sit there and tell Barb how David hates her because of how she treats Jenelle while repeating the often-repeated bullshit that Barb "kept Jace from Jenelle." SHE DID NOT KEEP HIM FROM HER! Jenelle signed over custody to her mother to absolve herself from being responsible to that child while also keeping him from the foster care system. I am fucking tired of the truth being swept under the rug. 

Kail can go fuck herself. Her comment about how she found out Chris "cheated" on her (that makes me laugh) was by way of going through his phone. I see how it is. Kail won't allow her own husband to look at her phone to help put his mind at ease (she couldn't because she was a ho), but it is fine and dandy to check out Chris' phone. I guess Chris didn't learn to put a password on his phone the way Kail did to keep Javi from sniffing around and confirming what he knew all along - Kail is a puta. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
10 hours ago, LegallyRed2 said:

No, Dr. Drew - Janelle doesn't need to "be controlled"....Her behavior is her own and it is up to HER to change. I wanted to throw something at my TV. The fact that Dr. Fucking Drew resorts to this is disturbing to say the least. He's basically authorizing domestic violence -- control your woman, David. What the hell message is that sending? He did that same shit with poor Mindy McCready with that Rehab joke show he did where 50% of his patients ended up dead and look what happened, so did she. How dare he even say that? I'm no  big Janelle fan, but it's up to her to control herself. Not David.

Exactly and plus, he just completely contradicted himself from earlier at the reunion, when he pointed out to Jenelle that David seems aggressive and how she has a pattern of going after aggressive men! Now he's saying David is good for her bc Jenelle needs to be controlled. Bizarre. 

• Love 9

Drew is a hypocrite like the rest of these douchebags. He claims he is not a therapist for these people, and yet, if you read what Jenelle tweeted (on her topic thread) she claims Drew said Maryssa should be in therapy due to her mother, but that scene did not make the cut. I believe he did offer that unsolicited advice because we have heard him countless times give out medical and therapeutic advice over the season. 

What Jenelle needs is to be under the control of medication to help her mental issues and any mental disorders she is suffering from. Being contained by someone is not at all healthy. Should Barb contain Jace at home instead of keeping him in school? Would it serve him better to not be on medications and be controlled by another human being? David containing Jenelle doesn't help her. He has her contained on The Land. She has no friends, according to her. That screams domestic violence. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Bridget said:

THIS!!!!!

I'm only about 100 miles from LA.

I'm pretty sure I could convince my HS students to earn some extra credit the next time a reunion show is filmed. The best part about having student athletes? They're dying to kick everyone's ass who deserves it. Did I mention I teach at a high school with a very large Polynesian population???? 

Bring it on David. We are coming for you.

Yes to to this. Let’s see David do the 1-2-3 countdown facing a bunch of Samoan football players (though I wouldn’t want to fuck up their college scholarships/NFL prospects on this POS).

The whole thing really bothers me. F***** is a slur to me in the same realm of n***** in terms of how it is used derogatively, but I have no hopes about MTV ever addressing it. 

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Drop David in the middle of Compton. Let's see how real he can be. 

Absolutely.

Edited to add - I have a few ideas in mind where to drop him off in DC.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Above
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

He seems like the type to drop N-bombs at home but he’d be scared shitless in Compton.  I’d love to see that. “I’m a Celebrity.  Get me out of here!” 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

He seems like the type to drop N-bombs at home but he’d be scared shitless in Compton.  I’d love to see that. “I’m a Celebrity.  Get me out of here!” 

OMG YES!! 

I miss that show. *hangs head in shame* 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, leighroda said:

Are we really supposed to believe that Jenelle’s lawyer gave up her case because the other lawyer “begged”!? We all know Dustin has magical powers, what kind of gas station parking lot lawyer would just give in because the other side begged? 

Exactly ugh Jenelle is so full of shit. And her lawyer is a young woman, my guess is she's up and coming and so she woulda loved the free promotion/advertising that winning this battle woulda done for her. No way in hell she'd just beg Jenelle to sign the papers and no way Jenelle would just agree if, in fact, she had a strong case. No, the reality is, according to Babs, is that Jenelle was informed that Jace's therapist was going to testify that it would be very damaging to Jace to take him out of his home and switch to Jenelle's at this age and, IIRC, that Jace does not want to live with David. So her lawyer, realizing what they were up against and it was a sure lose, told her it's probably best to settle before trial, bc if not, she could lose any and all rights. 

• Love 11

I live 20 miles from Compton. Can he be dropped off at my place first for a "realness" test? I promise I'll drop him off in Compton after (as long as I can get his unconscious body to my car)...

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I live 20 miles from Compton. Can he be dropped off at my place first for a "realness" test? I promise I'll drop him off in Compton after (as long as I can get his unconscious body to my car)...

Bring his unconcious body to my city. We can drive to the pier and feed him to the sharks or drop his body off a cliff off of Highway 1. I will then take you to go eat and have drinks in Malibu.

• Love 13

IDK why Jenelle acted so shocked and completely, unexpectedly let down by how it turned out. Her own lawyer told her, multiple times, "You have a very strong case and your mother has a very strong case, as well, it really could go either way." Her lawyer made no secret of the fact that this was not going to be a slam-dunk case for Jenelle, yet Jenelle thought it would be. 

More than one of Jenelle's ex's have said to her, almost verbatim, "You live in a fantasy world!" And I agree with this, she does, where she expects everything to just work out the way she wants it to, no matter how unrealistic it is. I don't know if it's a defense mechanism that she's developed from having grown up with an overly grounded, pessimistic, realist mother who constantly loves to nag her about and announce the cold, hard reality from the rooftops or what, but I would say Jenelle lives in an overly-optimistic, completely ungrounded world that borders on delusional. She warps reality into what she wants it to be, into what makes her feel good. 

Like maybe she really has convinced herself that that's what happened, that she had this strong case and then caved at the last minute b/c her lawyer begged her to, bc the reality of the situation is too painful or too shameful for her to really think about or accept. 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

LOL I can so see somebody trying to carjack him and him saying, "You've got 5 seconds to get out of the way before I call the police, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." like he does with MTV producers. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Does anyone actually believe that Kail is done having kids? Maybe she meant for the month?

Well, isn't that what she did to Javi? She said, "I don't want to have anymore kids." She forgot to add, "...with you."

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Bring his unconcious body to my city. We can drive to the pier and feed him to the sharks or drop his body off a cliff off of Highway 1. I will then take you to go eat and have drinks in Malibu.

But see, if that happens now, the police will look at you first.  You might be screwed.

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Spanish Harlem, height of summer, 1979.  

Edited by Sprockets
no idea
  • Love 4

Actually, in all honesty, you know what? David's a lot of things, but something tells me he's no punk. He's a big dude and seems like the type to take full advantage of his second amendment rights, I'd be amazed if he didn't carry a gun with him everywhere he goes and is probably not the least bit afraid to use it, even if the circumstances for using it are questionable. If my perception is correct, he'd be their worst nightmare, in terms of who they decide to fuck with, like the last type of person they wanna run into. 

• Love 1

David and Jenelle are so darn childish with the storming off. I agree that MTV needs to tell them if the leave they are done.  Why do they let D and J call the shots? It's ridiculous! 

Chelsea looked beautiful...Leah looked nice.  

Barb is hilarious.  

#FreeKaiser.  That poor sweetie...I hope his grandma gets him

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Actually, in all honesty, you know what? David's a lot of things, but something tells me he's no punk. He's a big dude and seems like the type to take full advantage of his second amendment rights, I'd be amazed if he didn't carry a gun with him everywhere he goes and is probably not the least bit afraid to use it, even if the circumstances for using it are questionable. If my perception is correct, he'd be their worst nightmare, in terms of who they decide to fuck with, like the last type of person they wanna run into. 

And thats why I think David is a punk. Yeah he'd be quick to pull a gun, but fight a fair one and throw hands? Nah, he's not built for that. All he is is big. And he only has the balls to use his size against folks he's sure he can beat. Never forget how he got his ass back in that car after his countdown to security. Bubba and Big Black werent having any of his shit and he tucked his tiny dick and backed off.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 23
15 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

And thats why I think David is a punk. Yeah he'd be quick to pull a gun, but fight a fair one and throw hands? Nah, he's not built for that. All he is is big. And he only has the balls to use his size against folks he's sure he can beat. Never forget how he got his ass back in that car after his countdown to security. Bubba and Big Black werent having any of his shit and he tucked his tiny dick and backed off.

Oh ya I feel ya lol. I was just thinking in terms of Compton b/c somebody said let's drop him off there and see how tough he is lol. as if to say they'd fuck him up there, but he's a big dude, but many of them have guns but my bet is so does he. if they went out looking for somebody to rob and they decided to try david, methinks they'd soon realize they picked the wrong motherfucker. That's not a compliment to David, either, it's just how I picture the situation going down. unstable control-freak, with a temper and a gun=this isn't gonna end well. i could see him making his attacker eat lead, even if he's not sure the attacker is armed or not, he's too much of a control-freak to take that chance. THAT's what i mean when i say David's no punk. You agree? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

What time should I have the bus drop off my boys (wearing their helmets, to protect from CTE and their identities!)? I will even chaperone THAT excursion...and pick anyone else up along the way who wants to come with.

Edited by Bridget
extra snarkiness
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cherry Cola said:

David and Jenelle are so darn childish with the storming off. I agree that MTV needs to tell them if the leave they are done.  Why do they let D and J call the shots? It's ridiculous! 

Chelsea looked beautiful...Leah looked nice.  

Barb is hilarious.  

#FreeKaiser.  That poor sweetie...I hope his grandma gets him

Amen to this.

Chelsea looked the BEST she has looked in a very long time. Loved the outfit, love her hair, loved her make-up, loved HER! However, and I don't want to be "that person", but am I the only one who wishes Chelsea would take that nose ring out, or at least for her wedding day photos? I'm young enough to get away with having stuff pierced, but that hoop makes me want to grab hold of it and yank it out.And did y'all see her mom was wearing one in the episode where they were getting ready for the wedding? Anyone know what the tattoo is of on her inner right arm?

• Love 8

I think that, when they renew their contracts, they should include a clause that says if you leave the reunion, you don't get paid for it. 

This is now the 3rd reunion in a row that Jenelle has left. I imagine her co-stars are super annoyed and pissed off. 

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I think that, when they renew their contracts, they should include a clause that says if you leave the reunion, you don't get paid for it. 

This is now the 3rd reunion in a row that Jenelle has left. I imagine her co-stars are super annoyed and pissed off. 

Those cast mates have no room to talk or judge. They have all done it, except Chelsea. 

29 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Oh ya I feel ya lol. I was just thinking in terms of Compton b/c somebody said let's drop him off there and see how tough he is lol. as if to say they'd fuck him up there, but he's a big dude, but many of them have guns but my bet is so does he. if they went out looking for somebody to rob and they decided to try david, methinks they'd soon realize they picked the wrong motherfucker. That's not a compliment to David, either, it's just how I picture the situation going down. unstable control-freak, with a temper and a gun=this isn't gonna end well. i could see him making his attacker eat lead, even if he's not sure the attacker is armed or not, he's too much of a control-freak to take that chance. THAT's what i mean when i say David's no punk. You agree? 

My point was let's see how well he lasts in a neighborhood where people would drop kick his ass, and then some, without the need for weapons. Anyone can have a weapon, not everyone can kick ass. David thinks he is a big, bad-ass, but he isn't. Put him up against a couple of guys in Compton who would gladly take him on, especially if he drops a couple of slurs towards any minority groups. @Brooklynista is right. When he was faced with the two guys at the last reunion, he was quick to back-off. David is only an asshole and abuser to people who can't defend themselves. He said shit behind Drew's back, but not to his face. Not that Drew would hit him, but even David knows Drew can outsmart him. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I'm making my list and have you two, CaliforniaLove and GreatKazu, listed as guests. Don't worry - my boys will make sure they save you some good snacks.

Anyone else want to RSVP? Lots of room!

I will even drive behind the bus in my SUV to make more room for anyone who wants to come along!

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Just Kidding! :)

• Love 5

But see, if that happens now, the police will look at you first.  You might be screwed.

Well @GreatKazu, we might have to switch it up to a more Southern beach to throw the feds off our trail...dang! There I go giving us up again. I guess I shouldn't have read Leah's instructions on how to plan the perfect crime. 

Seriously though, the homophobic slurs make me stabby. Same goes for when Nathan does it. I can't stand watching that behavior rewarded. It almost makes me look forward to perma-drinkers selling t-shirts with leather pockets & a loveless marriage set against the backdrop of an octagon house.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Then he sure sounds exactly like a punk.

• Love 6

Did anyone notice that at the beginning Sad Panda forgot that it was Jenelle and Chelsea who had babies close together? He asked how close Lux and Watson were. He obviously doesn't watch the show like at all. 

• Love 12

You know what tho? David really pissed me off this reunion bc I feel like Jenelle fully intended to stay this time. David was trying to say, "oh, he's upsetting her and making her cry, it's pissing me off," like he was trying to protect HER but really, it was about HIM and what was being asked of HIM. 

b/c Jenelle did not seem particularly distressed at all. She was sitting on stage getting ready for the next segment, touching up her makeup, when David barged onto the set and said he's leaving and asked if she was coming and she sounded kinda surprised and taken aback, and asked, "why?" and he told her he'd talk to her about it in the car. she then told dr. drew, "hang on, ill be right back," politely, and kept asking David why he wanted to leave. then when she saw he'd made up his mind, she of course went with him. but she didn't leave bc she was in any kind of distress, she left b/c HE was in distress. this was very much about HIM. 

if i were producers, i'd be sooo pissed off, b/c this show started off being about these 4 girls, yet David felt a nee to hijack it and make one of the star cast member's segment about HIM and made is so they can not finish a key segment with one of their MAIN cast members, all b/c a supporting cast member's throwing a bitch fit. David over-stepped his bounds, big time. Like Jenelle is the star of the show, she brought him onto this job as a supporting cast member to her, he has no right to demand she leave if she's in no hurry to do so and is trying to do her job, a job she and him BOTH get paid very well for. 

it's 1 thing if jenelle wants to leave and then he goes with her and skips his own part of the segment, but for him to make her leave just because HE can't handle himself, even tho SHE is handling herself fine and SHE is the star of the show, that's a bitch move and to me, that shows someone that doesn't know his place. And I can't stand men who don't know their place. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 22
30 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Those cast mates have no room to talk or judge. They have all done it, except Chelsea. 

My point was let's see how well he lasts in a neighborhood where people would drop kick his ass, and then some, without the need for weapons. Anyone can have a weapon, not everyone can kick ass. David thinks he is a big, bad-ass, but he isn't. Put him up against a couple of guys in Compton who would gladly take him on, especially if he drops a couple of slurs towards any minority groups. @Brooklynista is right. When he was faced with the two guys at the last reunion, he was quick to back-off. David is only an asshole and abuser to people who can't defend themselves. He said shit behind Drew's back, but not to his face. Not that Drew would hit him, but even David knows Drew can outsmart him. 

LOL i gotcha now, but when I think of Compton, I don't think of people fighting w/no weapons lol. Compton is far from a gun-free zone...and David is a big dude, so no matter where somebody is from, most are not his size or strength. but yeah if it was 2-on-1, i'm sure he'd lose. but i thought somebody was talking about a fair fight? 2 on 1 isn't a fair fight, in my book and them beating david when there's 2 of them and 1 of him doesn't make them tough and him weak - if he's outnumbered, of course he's probably gonna lose. 

and yeah, those bigger security guys coulda kicked his ass, but most people aren't anywhere near that size, that's probably why MTV hired them for security lol. their job is similar to bouncers, it's generally preferred that they be, physically, able to handle anybody if need be.

most dudes in compton don't look like that, tho, most dudes ANYWHERE don't look like that lol. 

David pissed me off this past episode, btw, not a fan so I'm not like trying to defend him. I was just confused at the compton thing is all lol

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Baarbera said:

Did anyone notice that at the beginning Sad Panda forgot that it was Jenelle and Chelsea who had babies close together? He asked how close Lux and Watson were. He obviously doesn't watch the show like at all. 

He does not know who these women are that share the stage with him twice a year.  Each hot mess bleeds into the other so it is difficult keeping track on 9 women, the fathers and their families. He is fed lines in his earpiece or reads from cards and/or TelePrompTer.  When the camera cuts away to show a scene on the screen, he doesn’t even turn his head to watch the scene!     He is an actor there to collect a check.  Every now and then he’ll feel compassionate and try to help (set Catelynn up with a psychiatrist and she didn’t even show for the appointments) but he’s probably just as fatigued by their shit as we are.  Several of these women are already on their third round of the same exact mistake.

MTV needs to let us host a reunion or aftershow.  If they want to take credit for the reduction in teen birth rates, then they need to open the series for critical analysis.  Some of our posts are essays worthy of publication.  Young women idealize these TMs and MTV does nothing to show the reality of the truth. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Baarbera said:

I watch the show and even I don't know when the girls gave birth. These girls move with such lightening speed, not to mention the timeline on the show is wonky, it just blurs the line of past and real time. 

• Love 5