Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She's known for not bathing or showering regularly.

Phew!

She's known for not washing her hair too. Last night she told Chaz she had two gallons of Wen in her bathroom and another gallon in the closet. Note that she said she had them, not that she used them.

misc pics animals skunk striped tail up 1.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

* squeezing/mangling the clothing and handbags

* squishing the Grandma's coffee cake and rolling it into balls 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Also know for negative sales pitches.  She basically hates everything but wine and pajamas.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Also know for negative sales pitches.  She basically hates everything but wine and pajamas.

.....until she has to sell it!  Then, she not only lets us know she purchased 40 of them before the show but says she never liked "it" until she "saw" this one......

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

On 10/12/2021 at 12:06 AM, AuntCarol said:

Meaning you want their attention and you like what you see. We had a favorite Mexican restaurant we went to for years. My 3 year old son was quite the charmer so I taught him to say Hey Mamacita to the ladies who worked there. They loved it and would crack up.

Exactamente @AuntCarol!  "Mamacita" coming from your three year old at a restaurant is charming.  From a 45+ year old woman "TV salesperson" not so much!

I'm a contractor for a large engineering firm and spent much of my contract in Mexico City.    In this part of the country, the word "mamacita" is laden with highly sexual overtones and is viewed as a slur.  It's true, the direct English translation of mamacita is "little mother" but nowadays the figurative (and more accurate) translation is "hot momma."  The term mamacita is never really used to describe an actual mother.  It's a quite derogatory term. If a stranger uses the word mamacita to describe someone, it is perceived as creepy and objectifying.

I'm sure Skunky feels that it's hip/cool for her to use the term with her female OAP's & models. Yet, just another example of her opening her mouth and displaying her ignorance! (and why she should stick to English but even w/ that she appears challenged most of the time!)

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by String Theory
  • Like 12
  • Useful 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

.....until she has to sell it!  Then, she not only lets us know she purchased 40 of them before the show but says she never liked "it" until she "saw" this one......

Remember how she "hated wearing jeans?"

The all of the sudden she didn't when she started selling Laurie Felt/NYDJ brands"

  • Like 3
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/12/2021 at 5:14 PM, mpeeps said:

Latest IG post.  She really needs to put a sock in it!  Too long winded. TMI! Smells like regret, resentment and disappointment.  Sounds very defensive too and she mentions herself in third person. UGH!

2051824993_Screenshot2021-10-125_09_40PM.png.23c343e7fa43efc104e06a1781d9a9ad.png903107096_Screenshot2021-10-125_10_12PM.png.c5c94c1939a2bcff801025ba085fd45c.png

She shouldn't have said this "little Philly" she should have said this big Clydesdale #call it like it is xs

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn was happy to announce that Rick had come in early, instead of at 11:30 for the TSV. I guess that means she's looking forward to flirting with him.

Her hair was in her face from the first moment of the show.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 1 10-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 2 Rick 10-12-21.jpg

He didn't drink it though, much to Shawn's disappointment. She acted like she hit the lottery she said they'll keep filling our glasses...crickets from Leah!

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

He didn't drink it though, much to Shawn's disappointment. She acted like she hit the lottery she said they'll keep filling our glasses...crickets from Leah!

No one wants to hitch their on the wagon to her.

Edited by Friday
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, String Theory said:

 

Exactamente @AuntCarol!  "Mamacita" coming from your three year old at a restaurant is charming.  From a 45+ year old woman "TV salesperson" not so much!

I'm a contractor for a large engineering firm and spent much of my contract in Mexico City.    In this part of the country, the word "mamacita" is laden with highly sexual overtones and is viewed as a slur.  It's true, the direct English translation of mamacita is "little mother" but nowadays the figurative (and more accurate) translation is "hot momma."  The term mamacita is never really used to describe an actual mother.  It's a quite derogatory term. If a stranger uses the word mamacita to describe someone, it is perceived as creepy and objectifying.

I'm sure Skunky feels that it's hip/cool for her to use the term with her female OAP's & models. Yet, just another example of her opening her mouth and displaying her ignorance! (and why she should stick to English but even w/ that she appears challenged most of the time!)

 

The first time I heard the term "mamacita" was when I watched the 2017 TV series "Feud," the story of the Joan Crawford/Bette Davis feud. (Jessica Lange played Joan, and Susan Sarandon played Bette.)  In this program, Joan called her longtime housekeeper/companion "Mamacita."  I had no idea what the term meant. I thought it was just a nickname Joan had for the woman. Mamacita was often disgusted with Joan's behavior and walked out on her several times, but she always came back. Until the time she didn't.

Maybe Shawn saw "Feud" too?  Or maybe she just picks up these inappropriate terms from reading other people's social media posts. Like, where did she pick up "Sis" as a term to address black women?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

The first time I heard the term "mamacita" was when I watched the 2017 TV series "Feud," the story of the Joan Crawford/Bette Davis feud. (Jessica Lange played Joan, and Susan Sarandon played Bette.)  In this program, Joan called her longtime housekeeper/companion "Mamacita."  I had no idea what the term meant. I thought it was just a nickname Joan had for the woman. Mamacita was often disgusted with Joan's behavior and walked out on her several times, but she always came back. Until the time she didn't.

Maybe Shawn saw "Feud" too?  Or maybe she just picks up these inappropriate terms from reading other people's social media posts. Like, where did she pick up "Sis" as a term to address black women?

I think Mamacita came from that Peace Love Puke woman........

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Phew!

She's known for not washing her hair too. Last night she told Chaz she had two gallons of Wen in her bathroom and another gallon in the closet. Note that she said she had them, not that she used them.

misc pics animals skunk striped tail up 1.jpg

I wonder if she pays for the gallons of Wen, or are they given to her? She's seems like the if it's free its me type.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

10 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I think Mamacita came from that Peace Love Puke woman........

Maybe Peace Love Puke will come up a snazzy catchphrase to add Mamacita to her overpriced tee shirts.....

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Elle820 said:

She shouldn't have said this "little Philly" she should have said this big Clydesdale #call it like it is xs

She's so dumb, little filly is what she meant to say not Philly as in Philadelphia. She sure thinks very highly of herself......but not too smart.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

My schedule says NuFACE Anti Aging Innovations is supposed to be on right now and instead, David is presenting wine. I wonder if she is late again.

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

My schedule says NuFACE Anti Aging Innovations is supposed to be on right now and instead, David is presenting wine. I wonder if she is late again.

You saw a schedule where Shawn is supposed to be on tonight?  When I go to the Program Guide, I see this...no mention of Shawn, except a repeat on Q2.  It looks like whatever is in now is what it's supposed to be...

634529324_2021-10-13(5).thumb.png.d29a7c9f9a845224370fe6b3aef3498b.png

Share this post


Link to post

Hi all. I’ve been lurking for a few weeks now before finally creating an account. I found this site by googling “Shawn Killinger obnoxious cannot stand her.” 

I hesitated to create another social media account, but I had to tell you all how happy I am that I’m not alone. I have exactly zero desire to visit any host’s social media, and the posts here have completely reinforced that sentiment! 😂

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

15 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

She's so dumb, little filly is what she meant to say not Philly as in Philadelphia. She sure thinks very highly of herself......but not too smart.

....yet another example from the self appointed Word Acrobat!!!!

Edited by String Theory
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome@ FRITOPAWS! Thats how I found this site to ... the only difference was that I searched "Shawn Killinger - Biggest asswhole Ever!"

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

You saw a schedule where Shawn is supposed to be on tonight?  When I go to the Program Guide, I see this...no mention of Shawn, except a repeat on Q2.  It looks like whatever is in now is what it's supposed to be...

634529324_2021-10-13(5).thumb.png.d29a7c9f9a845224370fe6b3aef3498b.png

It was my Xfinity schedule that came up. Looks like they were wrong...

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, Fritopaws said:

Hi all. I’ve been lurking for a few weeks now before finally creating an account. I found this site by googling “Shawn Killinger obnoxious cannot stand her.” 

I hesitated to create another social media account, but I had to tell you all how happy I am that I’m not alone. I have exactly zero desire to visit any host’s social media, and the posts here have completely reinforced that sentiment! 😂

Welcome and you are in good company!!! 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

Welcome and you are in good company!!! 

Thank you everyone who said hi and made me laugh. 😊 I’m between Skunk’s & Kerstanky’s ages, and they are both sadly representative of  many in our age group...the women I did not stay in touch with after high school and college and are the reasons you won’t find me near Facebook. It drives me batty to see their antics on what should be relaxing, enjoyable television. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Overload of Shawn tomorrow night starting at 9PM. She also has a show at 11PM. You know I won't be watching.....

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

32 minutes ago, Fritopaws said:

Leah’s the best at throwing subtle shade! 

That was smooth. Love it. 
Welcome Fritopaws. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, phonybaloney said:

Welcome@ FRITOPAWS! Thats how I found this site to ... the only difference was that I searched "Shawn Killinger - Biggest asswhole Ever!"

There's a Doctor Who joke in there somewhere. " It's bigger on the inside than the outside".

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, litehauskeeper said:

Leah can be very shady when called for 

I do believe she made another dig this morning. With her slippers and PJ’s on, she said (paraphrasing) “Would it be inappropriate for me to put my feet up on the table? Well, I’ll keep them on the ground.” 😂

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 13
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

58 minutes ago, Boston said:

I saw this article online - the woman is 95!  LET HER DRINK HER MARTINI!

If I was Queen of England nobody would tell me I had to cut down on my drinking. They would be imprisoned in the Tower of London for all eternity.....🤣🤣🤣🍸🍹🍻🥂🍺🍺

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Couldn’t the argument be made, that moderate imbibing of potent potables is good for a person? You know, in a preservative way? Keep the decay at bay.

Perhaps a Highball at three o’clock in the afternoon and tea at four? 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Shawn will never use it.

Shawn would never have thought to give Leah or anyone else anything, even though she tells everyone she generous to a fault🙄She's a taker not a giver! Welcome @Fritopaws😊

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

And I’d like her to prove me wrong on this nail polish thing.

Get a lovely manicure from a skilled technician/artist, and use the Essie shade that Leah gave to her. Come on the very next show (if at all possible) proudly wearing the color she so admired.   And leave Dad’s law school ring at home - just this once.

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

She wasn't ready for her gift show to start. The camera caught her spraying her hair. She said, "Just getting ready for the show," primped her hair some more, then turned to face the camera, smiled, and started her introduction to the products coming up. Jeez, all the other hosts can be ready on time, why can't she?

Her hair is filthy. Hair spray isn't going to help it.

She's happy because she gets to wear the TSV pajamas.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Friday gifts 1 hair spray 10-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Friday gifts 2 hair spray 10-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Friday gists 3 scratching hair 10-15-21.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

I've had some questionable haircuts in my 58 years and have sported some questionable styles, too.  But that monstrosity of a hairstyle on Shawn is, well, a monstrosity!

I mean, why bother to spray hairspray on it?  Nothing moves, there's no style to speak of to even keep "in place".

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

She's drunk.  She's wasted.  She's stoned.  She's high.

I don't think I've ever seen anything more disgusting than this presentation. 

 

  • Like 8
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size