Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Oh dear she had to mention marrying a Brit.  Her and the pubic bone should really join together ….

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

ONLY 15 pounds?

Yeah, right!

How does one gain 15 🙄  pounds and remain an xs?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

4 minutes ago, Friday said:

How does one gain 15 🙄  pounds and remain an xs?

Exactly!

Short answer, you don't.  She has to know people can see this.  There are way too many Facebook comments about her ill fitting clothing.

• Like 10

She's basically saying she doesn't make a huge deal about her birthday because.....she likes herself so much?  Hmmm......

I guess if you didn't want to make a big deal about your birthday, you wouldn't put out a social media post about said birthday, three weeks ahead of time.

She's such a phony POS.  

• Like 16

Doesn't make a big deal about her birthday, but paid homage to herself in a very long and drawn-out manner, perhaps because nobody else celebrates her at the level to which she thinks she is deserving.

The regret of not marrying English nobility, or anyone English for that matter, still sticks in her craw, and posting about it is insensitive to her current husband, the man she did marry.

I wish she would have alotted some of the time she took writing this drivel to giving herself a decent manicure. Hers looked like it was done by the certifiably insane.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 18

4 hours ago, Benji said:

Ok, I know she loved her Dad and she was a Daddy's girl and that's wonderful that they had such a strong relationship. I am truly sorry for her and her family for his passing. But she really should stop wearing the ring on air. It is just so large and distracting, especially when combined with her crazy nails. If she is just so attached to it, then maybe wear it on a nice chain as a necklace. And she can wear it on her hand when she's not on air. I think someone here mentioned, it is a bit odd that she got the ring and not her brother. 

The nails on her are just awful. The ring is distracting. 

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yes, it sure was a bad outfit. The big "Life is Good" writing drew attention away from the stack of Wen products, and the light green jacket just didn't go with the black and multicolor hoodie.

Typical of her attempts to be cool by making up mangled names for people, she called him "Chazzer" at the end of the show.

This has gotten really annoying. I-Man for Isaac, Joze for Josie Maran, Mamacita for many women, Sis for black women, and now Chazzer for Chaz... on top of Girl for any female. It's interesting that everybody calls her Shawn, no weird nicknames, except for Isaac and his Shawnie Sue. He's the only one who is willing to play her game. and I think he does it to be sarcastic.

misc pics Shawn Killinger MOnday left eye hair 9 Chaz Wen 10-11-21.jpg

The guy looks so creepy, just screams creepy pedo perv. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

1 minute ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

The guy looks so creepy, just screams creepy pedo perv. 

His hair is gross, so weird looking....

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

That would be "the meat and patadas," per Renee.

I never heard potatoes pronounced that way. Where in the world does that come from?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, dextr1276 said:

His hair is gross, so weird looking....

I never heard potatoes pronounced that way. Where in the world does that come from?

And while we're on the subject how does she pronounce tomatoes? does she say tamatas?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

As a lawyer, I can definitely state Skunky would make a terrible lawyer. You have to read, research, write and speak real words; be prepared; be deferential to the court; bath and dress professionally; and NOT LIE. 

• Like 20

Holy cow !  That IG post. You all hit the nail on the head. Me me me me ME !

And she's only 49 !  Imagine what she'll say when she's 50 ! 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 8

Ok, PLEASE go to a psychiatrist!  No one puts this stream of consciousness on their workplace social media.  Who cares about all this drivel?  What does it have to do with QVC?  These are things you might tell a best friend, family member--certainly not an audience of strangers.  Now there is the true meaning of sick!

• Like 16
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

She doesn't have a grasp of the English language. They'd laugh her out of court. Let's add delusional to one of her many unappealing qualities.

• Like 8

"only preez of the day"

I had to look up to see wtf she was talking about.

I think - though am not sure - it was Shawn speak for 'presentation'.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

Shawn was happy to announce that Rick had come in early, instead of at 11:30 for the TSV. I guess that means she's looking forward to flirting with him.

Her hair was in her face from the first moment of the show.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 1 10-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 2 Rick 10-12-21.jpg

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

And while we're on the subject how does she pronounce tomatoes? does she say tamatas?

Yes she said she says tomahto and potahto.

Ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Rick's going to be hammered by the time he presents the TSV if he keeps that up! 😂

He's apparently been there since 8 pm........!!!!

• Laugh 3

Just tuned in. Why hasn't she fixed that pinky fingernail ? 

• Like 5

Just now, Benji said:

Couldn't get to the salon today. Too busy crafting her magnum opus. 

• Laugh 8
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Rick's going to be hammered by the time he presents the TSV if he keeps that up! 😂

Hahaha — might be fun to watch! 😁

SHE’S not going to be with him, is she?  😫

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Benji said:

She probably thinks it's quirky and cool.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Who can blame him having to be in the same building as her.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

29 minutes ago, Benji said:

She couldn't be bothered.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 3 fingernail 10-12-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

She did the final presentation of the Wen TSV.

She sat there listening to Chaz and had that hank of hair in the middle of her face for a long time, not even trying to flick it out of the way. I wondered if she was kind of daring him to say something about it.

Did Chaz's dog Hunter die? At the end of the show he held up a picture of Hunter and said ”I want to thank you all [customers] for your love for Hunter.” Shawn made a sad face. Then he kissed the picture of Hunter. I was unable to access his Facebook or Instagram to find out about it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 6 hair in face Chaz 10-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 7 Chaz dog Hunter 10-12-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

8 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

ONLY 15 pounds?

Yeah, right!

15 pounds in each ass cheek 🍑

• Laugh 13

Funny rubber face from the Elemis presentation. She was squealing about how you get two!

But I think this is how she'd react if someone told her she had to take a shower every day.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 5 erubber face closeup 10-12-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

They had a presentation of the Renee plaid shirt, which Leah and Shawn were both wearing. Since Leah was doing the presentation, Renee spoke mostly to her, but she had to speak to Shawn also because Shawn was wearing the shirt. There were some laughs and smiles, but mostly Renee made a point of ignoring Shawn. I don't blame her, after Shawn was so rude to her on Monday. Poor lil' Shawn had to sit there and try to look pleasant.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 10 shirt smile 10-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 8 Stretchy Shawn 10-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 9 shirt Renee 10-12-21.jpg

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 4

There was no interaction with Rick at midnight. Shawn just said "we're calling it wine o'clock instead of midnight," and she went off the air. Rick, coming on with the wine TSV, repeated the wine o'clock remark. He said he didn't know anything about beauty products and reducing wrinkles (a reference to beauty products she'd presented that evening), but he did know a lot about wine, and he launched into the presentation.

I was really expecting Shawn to step on his presentation, since she is so addicted to her wine, and addicted to insulting Rick. He got off easy tonight.

misc pics QVC Rick Domier wine vintage 1 10-12-21.jpg

misc pics cartoons wine too much meme.jpg

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

12 hours ago, Aerohalen said:

Shawn is neither young or hispanic.

I was called "mama" at a store last week by a young woman it was kind of cute

mama and

mamacita?  affection and respect for another person I assume 

although not in the context discussing here 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Yes she said she says tomahto and potahto.

Ridiculous.

I guess that's how the rich and famous speak

• Laugh 3

FB Gems:

Why does her pinky finger not have the pink tip like the rest of her nails. It was like that yesterday also.

I saw that, does she not know that is tacky, she loves to be viewed as classless & uncouth.

Not sure why Shawn is presenting this - she has mentioned on several occasions that she doesn't shower regularly.

Yes, she brags all the time about going for days without bathing, one should be careful with what they say, can come back to "haunt" you.

So grotesque.

I think the word you're searching for is "quirky"

I think the word is insane.

Too bad Shawn isn’t as classy as Leah.

Ever since she started wearing those clown glasses she has gone down hill sorry I think they way you do

Nobody should ever announce they go that long without a shower...I would be too embarrassed...QVC should not allow her to say it...they are no better.

She said up to 4 days without bathing, it's on tape, that statement will always be there.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

11 hours ago, Benji said:

Holy cow !  That IG post. You all hit the nail on the head. Me me me me ME !

And she's only 49 !  Imagine what she'll say when she's 50 ! 

She looks older than 49

1 minute ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

Why does her pinky finger not have the pink tip like the rest of her nails. It was like that yesterday also.

I saw that, does she not know that is tacky, she loves to be viewed as classless & uncouth.

Not sure why Shawn is presenting this - she has mentioned on several occasions that she doesn't shower regularly.

Yes, she brags all the time about going for days without bathing, one should be careful with what they say, can come back to "haunt" you.

So grotesque.

I think the word you're searching for is "quirky"

I think the word is insane.

Too bad Shawn isn’t as classy as Leah.

Ever since she started wearing those clown glasses she has gone down hill sorry I think they way you do

Nobody should ever announce they go that long without a shower...I would be too embarrassed...QVC should not allow her to say it...they are no better.

She said up to 4 days without bathing, it's on tape, that statement will always be there.

As Dear Abby once said "a woman can never be too clean", obviously Shawn doesn't heed that advice. Greasy hair and slovenly unkempt appearance is more to her liking.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Beginning of shirt presentation Skunks and Leah are wearing. 

Leah: New color. Expresso. I have a room in my house where I did a combination of blue and brown. I love that combo.

Skunks: Will you do me a favor and post a picture of that because I've never seen or heard of that combo and you may have inspired me. 

Split screen at this point showing S and L.  After the interaction S doesn't realize she's on camera, sits there like a tub of shit, producer clearly clues her in that she's on camera so Skunks fake smiles and strikes a pose. AWKWARD!

Leah: Really? Seriously?

Hey Skunks, maybe Leah doesn't want to post a photo of her home on social media? Why would you interrupt Leah while she's presenting colors to add NOTHING?  No one cares you've not seen/heard of blue/brown combo. No one cares now that you've been introduced to the combo you feel inspired. Why not ask Leah to send you a photo of the room in her home? Oh wait, you don't have that kind of friendship with Leah, do ya?

Leah continues with the colors. Camera shows split screen. Skunks on her phone. She looks up. Aww did WORK interrupt your precious phone time? She was slouching while sitting, then sat up straight. It seemed her producer was in her ear telling her to sit up straight, like you tell a child.

The whole convo felt like it didn't belong and awkward! S added nothing by asking Leah to post a photo of a room in her home. Skunks adds nothing, Skunks is a big fat nothing, she needs to go away, pronto!

• Like 9
  • Surprise 1

Pet names and terms of endearment are a "no no" in the workplace and can be a form of sexual harassment. There are numerous articles about it on the Googler.  Though, on the Q, they are trying to portray the hosts are at home or in our homes with "friends and family", and they are acting, so I assume these are all the gray areas of this behavior.  Shawn is also a narcissist and they love using nicknames and pet names for everyone. She's condescending.

20211013_085339.thumb.jpg.f2a633b380130c3d91c049c359b8964e.jpg

20211013_085253.thumb.jpg.6fe89c7f0e56b0e4adb3ce36918d4283.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 11

I've always found her use of mama, mamacita and most appallingly guuurll, to be condescending and patronizing. Hopefully she'll say it to the wrong person one day.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

15 pounds in each ass cheek 🍑

And another 15 in the gut 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She did the final presentation of the Wen TSV.

She sat there listening to Chaz and had that hank of hair in the middle of her face for a long time, not even trying to flick it out of the way. I wondered if she was kind of daring him to say something about it.

Did Chaz's dog Hunter die? At the end of the show he held up a picture of Hunter and said ”I want to thank you all [customers] for your love for Hunter.” Shawn made a sad face. Then he kissed the picture of Hunter. I was unable to access his Facebook or Instagram to find out about it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah red plaid shirt 6 hair in face Chaz 10-12-21.jpg

these 2 are a couple of REAL pathetic FREAKS! NEWS FLASH  Halloween is not for another 2 weeks!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

CF045570-3995-42CE-9347-32F443F55860.jpeg.2ba4a34e8c4ee2f1f7385c83f9c47ef6.jpeg

While describing the color choices for this shirt, Renée leans into camera and says (paraphrasing), And there’s the mulled wine which Shawn is wearing. We know how much she loves her wine.    Look at that Woman with Control shade she’s throwing. Nicely done, Renée.   And thank goodness, they didn’t go to a Shawn shot. They left it on these three. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

This side by side looks like some kind of Before and After pic.  

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

She’s known for -

• bad hair
  • hiding behind hair
  • being “quirky”
  • bad lipstick
  • bad makeup
  • false eyelashes
  • night owl
  • wine! alcohol of any kind
  • “sidebar”
  • “fake it till ya make it”*
  • *breasts, teeth, eyelashes, eyeglasses, earrings, stories, but not clothing sizes
  • princess (UK) complex
  • mother complex
  • daddy’s little girl complex
  • On air lies and manipulation 
  • valet parking department stores
  • being a Fall baby

Quite the legacy. What’s missing?

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Benji said:

Is a signal to her gang.

C33CAF69-4B7D-43A0-A2F7-C82946CC12AD.jpeg.85f9568aec41b23ee05f47bf0e05bed0.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 9