Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Really WTF is wrong at QVC that they let this hag represent them, and for the TSV no less.  I just don't get it when they have so many clean, groomed, semi-well spoken hosts that I might actually watch to purchase from from.

• Like 9

Yeah, a train wreck from what I saw from about 11:40 to 12:40.  Of course, I didn't see much until midnight b/c she disappeared again at 11:45.  Must take 15 minutes to pick out the most ugly jacket to wear over the Life is Good shirt.

You see the models' hair looking shiny, clean, and styled.  And there she is with her mop of horribly colored, dirty straw that looks like it hasn't seen a brush in awhile.  And she says she has 2 gallons of Wen in her shower and another one in her closet.  What a joke!

I'm sure she thinks her nails are mad-cool.  All they are is a distraction to anything she is mangling with her hands.

And yet she is still there....

• Like 3
  • Sad 9

morning musings

Shawn and Chazzer are twinning with the big as F glasses only he looks better

I saw that weird presentation with Shawn and REnee it was uncomfortable to watch and that was the beginning

She is just not into the job anymore, and needs to disconnect or something.....

+ gaining a ton of weight for an XS, don't tell lies about your size  

• Like 7

I caught the tail end of the TSV this morning. Shawn is a hot mess with her spackled on foundation, overly arched eyebrows, frequently saying Chazzer, and her ridiculous facial expressions. If the Q ever gets rid of her, she'd have a tough time finding another job since it's very easy to track down how she presents herself. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

RG: I ate a whole bag of patada chips.

Skunks: ??

RG: You know I say patada chips. (clearly annoyed as Skunks knows she says patada) I ate a whole bag of Lay's patada chips.

Skunks: blathers on about how Lo pronounces Van Gogh which had nothing to do with RG saying patada. I believe RG caught Skunks off guard with her "you know I say patada." She called Skunks out, Skunks was flustered and made a lame attempt to steer the convo towards Lo which RG completely ignored and continued speaking about the pants.

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 5

9 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Shawn on IG:

"Last day of vacay and we f u l l y ‘weened out: Carved our pumps and low and behold, our Hay & Harvest mummy finally arrived."

Writes like a fool and disses QVC's shipping time.

Will the reins ever get tightened on this loose cannon?

Not sure tighter reins will do anything for loose cannons, but you get my drift.

Pathetic, truly pathetic. She speaks her own language like children do sometimes. She really needs to grow up.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Friday said:

Really WTF is wrong at QVC that they let this hag represent them, and for the TSV no less.  I just don't get it when they have so many clean, groomed, semi-well spoken hosts that I might actually watch to purchase from from.

I think people tune in just to see this hot mess in action. Not necessarily to buy anything she's "selling" but purely for the entertainment factor. Why QVC holds on to this person is beyond me. She is sloppy, unkempt, unprofessional, unprepared and very rude and condescending to the OAP who are the meat and potatoes of QVC besides the consumers.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

But but but isn't she the epitome of cool? Don't we all strive to look like her and talk like her? A middle aged hag thinking she is all it, why QVC tolerates her and her rude behavior is beyond me.....

• Like 7

Renee and Skunk's personalities definitely clash and they do not work well together. They are both so obnoxious which is a big distraction to their presentations.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 9

I hate when she describes a color as "sick."

And something else was "wicked sick."

It's just so.....sick.

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

56 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Renee and Skunk's personalities definitely clash and they do not work well together. They are both so obnoxious which is a big distraction to their presentations.

however RG knows her business and customers and is there to sell, Shawn not so much, has no clue about what she is selling and can't be bothered to learn 

• Like 17

FB Gems:

Shawn you always used to look so pulled together. What has happened to you?

Exactly! The hair and nails???

It actually makes me a little mad. I see being a Q host as kind of a dream job. And she can’t even bother to wash her hair? Or wear clothes that are her size and flatter her nice figure?

Exactly!

If Shawn is the poster girl for Wen hair products; I am staying as far away from them as possible!

The hair, I don’t understand the hair!

Shawn please get rid of those nails

Think I will watch some paint dry instead of looking at Shawn .......

Shawn looks like she just woke up

Shawn PLEASE EXPLAIN -- a few weeks ago you blathered on and on about Bumble & Bumble and how it is the only hair product you use!! Well, here you are all about the WEN -- a devotee you say. So which is it?! You aren't the only one I've noticed quite a few hosts 'exaggerating' about their loyalty to certain products! Why can't you people stop being so phony... just be honest about what you use.

Shawn you should size up to a small for this kinda shirt it's too tight on you but I love you  I'm 5ft 2 and a 34c I always get a small in life is good fits perfectly and Shawn you’re a little more well endowed than me , anyhow

• Like 10

8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She looks like Chaz! I doubt that's what she was going for. 😂

I was thinking she couldn’t be much worse than Chaz usually looks … 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, litehauskeeper said:

however RG knows her business and customers and is there to sell, Shawn not so much, has no clue about what she is selling and can't be bothered to learn 

Shawn just shows up to collect a paycheck 

• Like 10

Finished watching the video and that whole presentation with Rene was tense, the final exchange very awkward. 

Granted, Rene copped an attitude,  but Shawn is a skilless host and should have let Rene finish, then move on to Mashonda.

Totally inept on Shawn's part.

• Like 8

Pre-vacation:

• oh, my mind is already on vacation
  • I’ve already left
  • oh, I’ve been on air for three hours already

Post-vacation:

• oh, first night back, I have so much to say
  • I’m getting back up to speed

* I don’t think she was “on air” until about 10:15pm (she may have been “on” something else).  Then she left at around the 11:30/11:40 mark to get ready for (?) the TSV. That’s maybe an hour and a half of presenting and she job shares the presenting of products with Courtney Khondabian during that short period of time.

She is unable to perform her duties in a satisfactory manner. 

9C84F92C-42E2-4826-887B-B30471BC9D0F.jpeg.2d5060632f1fc9df02f3e803cb85fe06.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Sad 7

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I hate when she describes a color as "sick."

And something else was "wicked sick."

It's just so.....sick.

Yes, I'm sick of her saying sick. Do the cool kids even say that any more ?

During the Wen presentation, all the models always constantly run their hands through their hair to show the shine, silkiness, etc. There was a moment when Skunky went to do it to her hair and you could just see how her hair was never going to move like the models' hair because it was so gross and greasy. I tuned out shortly after, but I bet she didn't do that again. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

15 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Pre-vacation:

• I’ve already left

Post-vacation:

* I don’t think she was “on air” until about 10:15pm (she may have been “on” something else).  Then she left at around the 11:30/11:40 mark to get ready for (?) the TSV. That’s maybe an hour and a half of presenting and she job shares the presenting of products with Courtney Khondabian during that short period of time.

What's with the eyebrows? Her hair is dirty and her face has layers of makeup on it. She's the worse host on QVC.....

47 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Finished watching the video and that whole presentation with Rene was tense, the final exchange very awkward. 

Granted, Rene copped an attitude,  but Shawn is a skilless host and should have let Rene finish, then move on to Mashonda.

Totally inept on Shawn's part.

How did you find the video of her and Renee? Is it on YouTube? Thanks!!

19 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Pre-vacation:

• I’ve already left

Post-vacation:

Ewwww and yuk.....

• Like 1

Disclaimer: I could be wrong and Don’t want to upset anybody but….

I have a strong feeling when she originally bought those hideous hoof covers, she may have purchased a back up pair. Or perhaps, she just purchased a new pair. Last night’s version were very new and clean looking compared to the pair she usually sports. 😚

old -

7BE8B5C6-B869-4B77-9036-29A1A9883B51.jpeg.ee4d87afde1231db443ebb5e20fb6116.jpegB04251A2-393C-4B61-A5AF-456120261331.jpeg.82317c2e96fc0e3aad0ebe3e0ff43734.jpegD8ED1DD8-A44D-4DFC-8C4F-501AE8E50CD1.jpeg.4028684c0f680c25b771728209996516.jpeg

Last night, new ? - 

6898C601-0660-4D20-8B66-0B57A77872E9.thumb.jpeg.9b187990833b945486a7b69f6d5b8d51.jpeg

prove me wrong. Please.

• Surprise 4

34 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I have a strong feeling when she originally bought those hideous hoof covers, she may have purchased a back up pair. Or perhaps, she just purchased a new pair. Last night’s version were very new and clean looking compared to the pair she usually sports. 😚

old -

7BE8B5C6-B869-4B77-9036-29A1A9883B51.jpeg.ee4d87afde1231db443ebb5e20fb6116.jpegB04251A2-393C-4B61-A5AF-456120261331.jpeg.82317c2e96fc0e3aad0ebe3e0ff43734.jpegD8ED1DD8-A44D-4DFC-8C4F-501AE8E50CD1.jpeg.4028684c0f680c25b771728209996516.jpeg

Last night, new ? - 

6898C601-0660-4D20-8B66-0B57A77872E9.thumb.jpeg.9b187990833b945486a7b69f6d5b8d51.jpeg

prove me wrong. Please.

TMJT.jpg

• Laugh 6

The way she says "okaaay" in a wise-ass voice at end of Renee segment. What a bitch. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

I have just a very slight different take on this.

She is able to do the job.

She is, in my opinion, bored and unwilling to do the job.

If she "couldn't" or was "unable" to do the job, I might feel badly for her (sort of the way I feel about Mary Beth these days).  The fact that she shows up looking like a slob with no self respect - and has no respect for her viewers - means she's taking her job for granted.   

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 15

Shawn's manicure reminds me of those plastic fingernails I played with as a kid.  Remember those?

1373632813_Screenshot2021-10-121_21_38PM.png.f940476a0b63542e79c5ba8f617a8db0.png

• Like 2
  • Laugh 13

7 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Shawn's manicure reminds me of those plastic fingernails I played with as a kid.  Remember those?

1373632813_Screenshot2021-10-121_21_38PM.png.f940476a0b63542e79c5ba8f617a8db0.png

Yes! I think mine had plastic fake lashes with the set.  Junior streetwalker beauty kit. 😆

• Laugh 17

3 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

old -

Last night, new ? - 

prove me wrong. Please.

New or old they are hideous and her feet are oddly angled in them. They are the epitome of poor taste just like her....

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

Yes! I think mine had plastic fake lashes with the set.  Junior streetwalker beauty kit. 😆

When I was a kid we had plastic high heels with an elastic band across the toes. Junior Streetwalker set....

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

2 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

If she "couldn't" or was "unable" to do the job, I might feel badly for her (sort of the way I feel about Mary Beth these days).  The fact that she shows up looking like a slob with no self respect - and has no respect for her viewers - means she's taking her job for granted.   

Her hideous nails look like shovels. She is tacky and the epitome of bad taste.... 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday left eye hair 6 nails 10-11-21.jpg

Ok, I know she loved her Dad and she was a Daddy's girl and that's wonderful that they had such a strong relationship. I am truly sorry for her and her family for his passing. But she really should stop wearing the ring on air. It is just so large and distracting, especially when combined with her crazy nails. If she is just so attached to it, then maybe wear it on a nice chain as a necklace. And she can wear it on her hand when she's not on air. I think someone here mentioned, it is a bit odd that she got the ring and not her brother. 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Benji said:

Ok, I know she loved her Dad and she was a Daddy's girl and that's wonderful that they had such a strong relationship. I am truly sorry for her and her family for his passing. But she really should stop wearing the ring on air. It is just so large and distracting, especially when combined with her crazy nails. If she is just so attached to it, then maybe wear it on a nice chain as a necklace. And she can wear it on her hand when she's not on air. I think someone here mentioned, it is a bit odd that she got the ring and not her brother. 

She seems to get her way EVERYWHERE.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

I think people tune in just to see this hot mess in action. Not necessarily to buy anything she's "selling" but purely for the entertainment factor. Why QVC holds on to this person is beyond me. She is sloppy, unkempt, unprofessional, unprepared and very rude and condescending to the OAP who are the meat and potatoes of QVC besides the consumers.

That would be "the meat and patadas," per Renee.

• Laugh 9

3 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:
5 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I see it even another way - not only is she unwilling, she absolutely knows what she is doing and chooses to do the opposite of what is expected, like she is trying to  see how far she can go and still keep her job. She is counting on 1) her very strong followers (of which there are apparently, many), and 2) whatever it is she has on the higher ups that is keeping her on the air now. I am hoping that new leadership may have other plans.

I do wonder what the reaction on the other board would be if she ever did find herself fired? All of the letters after the last round didn't bring anyone back, but there sure was a quick turn-around after the board fiasco. I wonder if Shawn being let go would get as many responses and threats of closing accounts?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

59 minutes ago, Benji said:

it is a bit odd that she got the ring and not her brother. 

I’m guessing he probably didn’t want it. I wonder if the father ever wore the ring. It’s just another attention grab for her. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

2 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I’m guessing he probably didn’t want it. I wonder if the father ever wore the ring. It’s just another attention grab for her. 

I personally would wear it on a chain around my neck. It is huge and looks uncomfortable on her finger.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

She posted a picture of her father wearing the ring shortly before his death. But that doesn't mean he had worn it regularly ever since he graduated from law school, just that he was wearing it while he was sick.

I agree that she should wear the ring on a necklace and tuck it under her clothes. It's only meaningful to her, not to the general public watching her shows.

misc pics Shawn Killinger father ring death 5-02-20.jpg

• Like 6

Latest IG post.  She really needs to put a sock in it!  Too long winded. TMI! Smells like regret, resentment and disappointment.  Sounds very defensive too and she mentions herself in third person. UGH!

2051824993_Screenshot2021-10-125_09_40PM.png.23c343e7fa43efc104e06a1781d9a9ad.png903107096_Screenshot2021-10-125_10_12PM.png.c5c94c1939a2bcff801025ba085fd45c.png

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Sad 9

26 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Here's another theory, speculating since we don't really know the family dynamics.  Maybe her brother didn't want it because Shawn was the golden child of the family, daddy's little girl, and he might have been resentful if that were the case; hence, no interest in the ring as a memento of the father.  Maybe her occasional flaunting of the ring is just a F-U to the brother.  🤷‍♀️

2 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Latest IG post.  She really needs to put a sock in it!  Too long winded.  Sounds very defensive to me and she mentions herself in third person. UGH!

2051824993_Screenshot2021-10-125_09_40PM.png.23c343e7fa43efc104e06a1781d9a9ad.png903107096_Screenshot2021-10-125_10_12PM.png.c5c94c1939a2bcff801025ba085fd45c.png

Competing with Kerstin's sob stories?

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

1 minute ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Shawn sounds like she's going to Kerstin for counseling sessions. 

Therapy at Work with Kerstinky, like the old WW at Work.

• Laugh 7

Doesn't even sound the least bit humbled.  Just loves putting it all out there, attention seeking and very preachy.  Since when is she "practical".  She needs to go away.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 14
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Friday said:

That's exactly what she is an old hag!

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Doesn't even sound the least bit humbled.  Just loves putting it all out there, attention seeking and very preachy.  Since when is she "practical".  She needs to go away.

She doesn't make a big deal about her birthday! Since when.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5

55 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She posted a picture of her father wearing the ring shortly before his death. But that doesn't mean he had worn it regularly ever since he graduated from law school, just that he was wearing it while he was sick.

I agree that she should wear the ring on a necklace and tuck it under her clothes. It's only meaningful to her, not to the general public watching her shows.

misc pics Shawn Killinger father ring death 5-02-20.jpg

I don't think he was wearing that ring when he passed it looks to big for him. She probably but it on him for the photo.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Surprised more wine and spirits weren't mentioned in this IG sermon.  Poor Jobless is like sloppy seconds to her.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

18 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

Mamacita isn’t a derogatory word but it’s something a young Hispanic would say to a pretty Hispanic. “Hey Mamacita”.  Meaning you want their attention and you like what you see. We had a favorite Mexican restaurant we went to for years. My 3 year old son was quite the charmer so I taught him to say Hey Mamacita to the ladies who worked there. They loved it and would crack up. I also taught him to kiss a woman’s hand and say enchanted.  I should have been a stage mother. 😁

Shawn is neither young or hispanic.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1