Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

Wait.      Do you hear that?         Do feel that?    ((pause))

Relative calm. A constructive kind of quiet.

When she’s gone, there’s welcome relief from her aggressive, hyper, unfocused, high maintenance, narcissistic behavior. Watching her on camera, is like witnessing a QVC host in heat.

She’s just such a phony, over-indulged, pain in the a- - .

Thank you. I feel much better. I may even buy something.

She's the elephant in the room when she's hosting. Ever present and ever obnoxious.... 

• Like 13

I really hope there are a lot of sales tonight.  Maybe the powers that be will realize that they will sell more without her.  Maybe she won't come back after this vacation.  One can always hope.

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

How long is she gone this time? Anyone know?
(please say two weeks, please say two weeks)

I was hoping FOREVER!

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

How long is she gone this time? Anyone know?
(please say two weeks, please say two weeks)

When does she ever work? I guess she just shows up at QVC when the urge gets her......

• Laugh 8

i was thinking,are all her "vacations" voluntary?i wonder if some them are actually suspensions?

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 3

11 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

i was thinking,are all her "vacations" voluntary?i wonder if some them are actually suspensions?

This October vacation was planned a while ago. I think they originally planned on going to Disney.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

This October vacation was planned a while ago. I think they originally planned on going to Disney.

Does her husband even work?

• Laugh 3

2 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

Does her husband even work?

From the looks of it, as little as possible.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Laugh 11

14 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Until they realized it would look bad to make it a couples only trip.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, phonybaloney said:

I was hoping FOREVER!

sleepy hypnosis GIF by varundo Her eyes are swinging back and forth while gazing at the pendulum. Shawn…your eyelids are getting heavy and heavier. You feel yourself slipping into a deep sleep. You no longer wish to remain as an on air host at QVC. You need to change jobs and not return to this position.    That’s right, you’re done here.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 13

On 10/6/2021 at 5:31 AM, Coffeecup said:

Look what the closed captions people typed!  Alberti was saying he felt the pressure to wear sweats and readers on the Cheers with Leah show “because Shawn Killinger’s not here.”

So they typed “because some killings are done here.”

🤣 🤣 🤣

Then he said “and I’m filling in…” Yep, Shawn does try to “kill” some OAPs and her co-host with rudeness and her "Look at ME" attitude. Fortunately, Alberti is not like that. He can fill in for Shawn without putting other people down.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Alberti 1 captions 10-05-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Alberti 2 captions 10-05-21.jpg

So it looks like they all roll their eyes when it comes to Shawn. She makes a fool out of herself and it seems everyone is on to her. She's nothing but a clown🤡

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2

On 10/6/2021 at 6:03 PM, dextr1276 said:

She's the elephant in the room when she's hosting. Ever present and ever obnoxious.... 

Apparently our hiatus is over... Jane said she would be back Tuesday night. *ugh!!! QVC was so good without her. Crap.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

Jane said she'd be back on Tuesday?  That's interesting......

Shawn's Instagram post yesterday, Sunday, said it was her LAST day of vacation.

If this isn't an error on Jane or Shawn's part, maybe this means she's not on PMS anymore? Or, maybe, since the stupid Shawn Saves Christmas is on Saturday evenings, they didn't want her on nearly every single night of the week?

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Sigh. I just checked tomorrow's TSV. It's WEN, so I imagine she's hosting that. 

Blergh.

Wen gives you greasy looking hair so she's the perfect host.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 11

It is ALIVE - and as usual hair is gross and the stinky hoof covers are back - so no effort whatsoever.

Check out the nails.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

Shawn on IG:

"Last day of vacay and we f u l l y ‘weened out: Carved our pumps and low and behold, our Hay & Harvest mummy finally arrived."

Writes like a fool and disses QVC's shipping time.

Will the reins ever get tightened on this loose cannon?

Not sure tighter reins will do anything for loose cannons, but you get my drift.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 4

Shawn to Renee G about her La Petite Bell Prime Stretch Denim Pants:  "Mamacita, can you tell us about these because the architecture of these is pretty sick."

Then she goes on to disrespect her mother, saying how she mispronounces Van Gogh's name, mimicking Lo saying "that's how everyone says it".

Renee did not respond to Shawn's attempt to embarrass her mother. 

Silence can be deafening, huh, Shawn?

• Like 1
  • Sad 11

2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

"I'm wearing the extra small" jeans.

Ugly hoof covers.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday left eye hair 1 10-11-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday left eye hair 3 shoes 10-11-21.jpg

Apparently, it's o.k. to have garish nails...it goes with the chipped up toenail polish.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

The red tip on one of her pinky finger nails seems to have fallen off, or else she forgot to paint that one.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday left eye hair 4 nails 10-11-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

I was going to ask if anyone had an id on the hoof covers 😬 I like the way they look with the dark rinse jeans.

She was just incredibly rude to Renee. She asked the model whose sweater she was wearing but said Mamacita first, so Renee thought she was addressing her, and started to respond. Shawn cut her off and Renee said "Excuse me!" very snidely. Their goodbyes were very icy. I hope someone else saw it. Outrageously rude. She is very curt, abrupt and brusque tonight. Her foul mood is palpable.

• Useful 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

12 minutes ago, sauce62 said:

She was just incredibly rude to Renee. She asked the model whose sweater she was wearing but said Mamacita first, so Renee thought she was addressing her, and started to respond. Shawn cut her off and Renee said "Excuse me!" very snidely. Their goodbyes were very icy. I hope someone else saw it. Outrageously rude. She is very curt, abrupt and brusque tonight. Her foul mood is palpable.

I tuned in just in time to see that exchange. I didn't realize that she had previously used Mamacita to refer to Renee until I read it here. Of course Renee would have thought Skunky was addressing her again. Only Skunky would change midstream like that.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

She really looks like crap tonight and so do her nails!! Looks like she just rolled out of bed. She said she got her flu shot yesterday.

20211011_225159.jpg.a761b272bef21a3ca446aa77f220469d.jpg20211011_225040.thumb.jpg.cad83ee446ba5f530b7ed3687211365f.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 4

The hair...

The nails...

The attitude...

She should be ashamed of herself.

How do we know she didn't spend the last week in jail?

That's from where this disheveled mess looks like she was just sprung.

If you have access to running water and a $400 blow dryer, there is no excuse for this.

• Like 16

She's supposed to do the Wen TSV later tonight. Why are they using her for a hair product? Her hair looks horrible, very dull,with the texture of straw. Just like Carolyn's hair.

It's interesting that she changed her hairstyle a little, so that there's a hank hanging in the left eye instead of the right eye.

Get a load of the humongous false eyelashes.

Ugh, those nails!

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday left eye hair 5 eyelashes 10-11-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday left eye hair 6 nails 10-11-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday left eye hair 8 hair in eye 10-11-21.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

The camera zoomed right in and on her backside tonight!. 

20211011_230512.thumb.jpg.b02e1d4fae697bfd4bb31784630fb734.jpg20211011_230531.thumb.jpg.0e567383f65e0ce6a38185360b36359c.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

22 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She's supposed to do the Wen TSV later tonight. Why are they using her for a hair product? Her hair looks horrible, very dull,with the texture of straw. Just like Carolyn's hair.

It's interesting that she changed her hairstyle a little, so that there's a hank hanging in the left eye instead of the right eye. I

Get a load of the humongous false eyelashes.

Ugh, those nails!

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday left eye hair 5 eyelashes 10-11-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday left eye hair 6 nails 10-11-21.jpg

I can't stand to watch her, but I do enjoy reading the posts about her ridiculous behavior.

Sorry, there's no excuse for her to go on air with that unpolished pinkie.  "Mamacita", that's flat out unprofessional.  Not to mention the rest of the nails, which are juvenile..... surprised that she didn't leave her middle finger bare.  That's the attitude she projects towards the majority of the OAP's, co-workers etc.....

• Like 15

On 10/11/2021 at 10:48 PM, String Theory said:

I can't stand to watch her, but I do enjoy reading the posts about her ridiculous behavior.

Sorry, there's no excuse for her to go on air with that unpolished pinkie.  "Mamacita", that's flat out unprofessional.  Not to mention the rest of the nails, which are juvenile..... surprised that she didn't leave her middle finger bare.  That's the attitude she projects towards the majority of the OAP's, co-workers etc.....

Mamacita isn’t a derogatory word but it’s something a young Hispanic male would say to a pretty Hispanic female. “Hey Mamacita”.  Meaning you want their attention and you like what you see. We had a favorite Mexican restaurant we went to for years. My 3 year old son was quite the charmer so I taught him to say Hey Mamacita to the ladies who worked there. They loved it and would crack up. I also taught him to kiss a woman’s hand and say enchanted.  I should have been a stage mother. 😁

Edited by AuntCarol · Reason: Forgot to put in male and female.
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

I really thought when she said she was leaving to get ready for WEN at 9 that she was going to clean up.  Wrong, she managed to look worse, with the addition of that shiny jacket.

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

I have no idea what she was going for here, but she looks atrocious!  Putting on a velvet jacket that looks ill fitting, over slopping casual clothes just isn't "a look" I'm trying to achieve.

2009660712_2021-10-12(2).thumb.png.ba23099331afa5f52e97b492a53a4f23.png

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

Yes, it sure was a bad outfit. The big "Life is Good" writing drew attention away from the stack of Wen products, and the light green jacket just didn't go with the black and multicolor hoodie.

Typical of her attempts to be cool by making up mangled names for people, she called him "Chazzer" at the end of the show.

This has gotten really annoying. I-Man for Isaac, Joze for Josie Maran, Mamacita for many women, Sis for black women, and now Chazzer for Chaz... on top of Girl for any female. It's interesting that everybody calls her Shawn, no weird nicknames, except for Isaac and his Shawnie Sue. He's the only one who is willing to play her game. and I think he does it to be sarcastic.

misc pics Shawn Killinger MOnday left eye hair 9 Chaz Wen 10-11-21.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

18 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I have no idea what she was going for here, but she looks atrocious!  Putting on a velvet jacket that looks ill fitting, over slopping casual clothes just isn't "a look" I'm trying to achieve.

2009660712_2021-10-12(2).thumb.png.ba23099331afa5f52e97b492a53a4f23.png

Good point, why would we want to look like her? WHY would we want to buy what she’s selling? When will QVC get it?? Arg so frustrating. I turn her off. 

• Like 9