Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

If I heard correctly, she suggested wearing something she presented last night to the bus stop! That's a first!? Most of her suggestions are for travel or "cacooning" at home.  But everything revolves around her and she probably has to go to the bus stop now so, of course, it matters.  Wait until she gets a dog. Everything could be worn to walk the dog I'm sure if she would even walk it.  Shawn, I hate to tell you, most of us aren't laying around drinking Titos before and after work!! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 11

A few more hairy face pics. I guess we will have to see that nasty hank o' hair with Leah tonight too.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather she wear the beanie hat than keep on with this greasy stringy hair over her eyes and nose.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 23 hair in face collage 1 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 23 hair in face collage 2 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 24 hair in face tarte 9-27-21.jpg

• Sad 8

10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

It's been a long time since she and Amy were together on the Monday night fashion handover. Shawn's topic for the night was candy. She said Snickers is America's favorite. Amy said that's her favorite, and all her kids know to leave the Snickers alone for her.

Of course Shawn had to be an outlier, and said "My favorite is a little-known candy called Payday." Well, guess what Skunk, it's not that obscure! Payday is one of my favorites. It's a nougat roll coated in salted peanuts. So there!

Amy's hair looked like shit. She wore big ugly glasses too.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 2 Amy 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 3 Amy 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 4 Amy 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 5 Amy 9-27-21.jpg

Right! Because even an OAP showed Skunky how she had a PayDay bar on hand last night! So you're not so original and obscure Skunko!!

20210928_090439.thumb.jpg.0cd31fb3d5f31f48ad98ce2da4946e16.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 10

13 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

Finally makes an appearance at 9:09 pm EDT.

With no CoKo to cover her tonight, will the Q just show a test pattern from 11:30-midnight? 🤔

Regular broadcasting will resume in the morning...  

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

A few more hairy face pics. I guess we will have to see that nasty hank o' hair with Leah tonight too.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather she wear the beanie hat than keep on with this greasy stringy hair over her eyes and nose.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 23 hair in face collage 1 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 23 hair in face collage 2 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 24 hair in face tarte 9-27-21.jpg

Is that stupid hank of hair always hanging in her face supposed to be some kind of fashion statement? I would find it so annoying like a mosquito or a fly constantly buzzing around you......

• Like 8

Well, it's 10:20 am here.  Shawn's claim that the Olaplex TSV would sell out in the overnight turned out not be the case.  It's still available.  Guess she just wanted people to call up and buy while she was selling it.  Shocking, I know, right?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I went back in the live stream to see what happened with the bladder comment. It looked like Q had no contingency plan for keeping the sales going when a host is offstage longer than expected. They must have run at least 15 promos while Amy was gone, duplicating several of them, which is unusual for a network that tracks sales numbers by the minute.  Well, stuff happens. QVC needs to allow time for humans to be human, not act like an Amazon warehouse where the workers have to pee in bottles because they get penalized for going to the bathroom.

Whoever did the closed captions tonight was awful. There were a zillion bad mistakes. For example, every time Amy said "today's special value," they typed "today's lusso value." When she said "Shawn and I will be..." they typed "John and I will be..." I nearly fell off the chair laughing when Amy was going through the colors on a Logo top and said one color was "alabaster." The cc person typed "al-abbas."

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 10 Amy bladder 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 11 Amy bladder 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 12 Amy bladder 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 13 Amy bladder 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 14 Amy bladder 9-27-21.jpg

Great captures. Thank you

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

14 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Whew!  How many times is she going to say "We're busy on the phone lines?"

Conjures up a funny image in my mind, every time.

52A895C5-DBA8-44D2-B461-FA8D18821EEB.jpeg.adc13a01333874ce696063fdc3e45bff.jpeg

• Laugh 10

26 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Whew!  How many times is she going to say "We're busy on the phone lines?"

When the hosts say this I think to myself what are they going to say?  "No one is calling/purchasing. Please pick up the phone and call now to purchase".

Sidebar: The same when they say "x number amount sold" or "x number sold this show alone". What are they going to say? "Three sold today or five sold this show alone". 

1) I don't believe any of it. (phones are busy or how many were sold)

2) Who cares if the phone lines are busy or how many were sold?

Just another sales ploy and an outdated one at that.

• Like 18

36 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

When the hosts say this I think to myself what are they going to say?  "No one is calling/purchasing. Please pick up the phone and call now to purchase".

Sidebar: The same when they say "x number amount sold" or "x number sold this show alone". What are they going to say? "Three sold today or five sold this show alone". 

1) I don't believe any of it. (phones are busy or how many were sold)

2) Who cares if the phone lines are busy or how many were sold?

Just another sales ploy and an outdated one at that.

There are so many times the host says "if you want (whatever it is), act NOW as it is FLYING our of here. It will be the first to go. No reorder on this. Get it now"...  blah blah blah you come back later and it is still there. Whatevs. Sales ploy. 

• Like 10

Why, look!  It's a little after 3:00, 15 hours from when Shawn proclaimed the Olaplex TSV would sell out in the overnight hours, if not on her midnight show.  The TSV is STILL available.

Imagine that.

• Laugh 12

2 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Why, look!  It's a little after 3:00, 15 hours from when Shawn proclaimed the Olaplex TSV would sell out in the overnight hours, if not on her midnight show.  The TSV is STILL available.

Imagine that.

Maybe she turned off the customers when she said she used the product. Her hair looks horrible, flat and stringy. Not a very good advertisement for Olaplex.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

19 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Her hair is falling in her face every couple of minutes.

Yep, that gut looks big tonight.

Isaac is different -- he's wearing a white shirt instead of black, and he's in a different room, one with upholstered furniture instead of the piano. He has told Shawn about 250 times, "You look amazing!" Blech, what a lie.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Mnday by herself 8 Isaac 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 6 hsir in face 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 9 big gut again 9-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Monday by herself 8 Isaac 9-27-21.jpg

I tuned in just when Isaac came on, while he was speaking she wasn't listening to a word he said, it was so noticeable. She's so flipping rude. Hey you greasy pig doesn't matter how far you spread your stumps you still look like you have big thighs.🐷

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7

That stupid pumpkin stem on the top of her head is askew. And it doesn’t hide how much she looks like her beloved mother. Nor does it hide her gut roll. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9

Watching the triple screen on mute. Leah’s facial expressions and body language are fun to watch. Her loathing sneaks out every now and again. 

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 3

I've mentioned before, some of my favorite reasons to watch QVC are their beauty segments.  I was able to watch a little today and it was such a relief not to see Shawn on my screen, dumbing down products with her stupid stories, her lack of knowledge....her very presence representing beauty products makes my blood boil.

WHY does QVC insist on this clown being their face of beauty?  Just seeing other hosts today do it so much better should be proof enough for them.

AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM ANYONE:  "well, she must sell, that's why QVC has her on in the evenings selling beauty products".

I call bullshit on that.  It's common knowledge - everywhere - that prime time is the BEST timeslot.  My freaking cats could sell a lot of product during prime time!  

Why, QVC, Why?

P.S.  Both of my cats are prettier than she'll ever be!

Sorry - I'm feeling a bit unhinged.  Can you tell?  Maybe I'll go on Instagram and do a Jesus post like their other clown, Kerstin.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 6

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

What the hell is on her head?

thumbnail_IMG_5315.jpg.f5fa8eb052838427491950e7c9e82ef5.jpg

oh, it's fashion. I forgot she was the fashion expert *cough

images.jpeg.739626f1d0752fbfd4131fbd29b4d9cb.jpeg

6 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I've mentioned before, some of my favorite reasons to watch QVC are their beauty segments.  I was able to watch a little today and it was such a relief not to see Shawn on my screen, dumbing down products with her stupid stories, her lack of knowledge....her very presence representing beauty products makes my blood boil.

WHY does QVC insist on this clown being their face of beauty?  Just seeing other hosts today do it so much better should be proof enough for them.

AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM ANYONE:  "well, she must sell, that's why QVC has her on in the evenings selling beauty products".

I call bullshit on that.  It's common knowledge - everywhere - that prime time is the BEST timeslot.  My freaking cats could sell a lot of product during prime time!  

Why, QVC, Why?

P.S.  Both of my cats are prettier than she'll ever be!

Sorry - I'm feeling a bit unhinged.  Can you tell?  Maybe I'll go on Instagram and do a Jesus post like their other clown, Kerstin.

Agree!!

• Like 5
  • Laugh 8

Quick drive by:

Leah to LG: It's always so nice blah blah blah. We have to do Sunday brunch soon.

Skunks, not on camera: I want to be invited.

Leah: You're invited.

Reminded me of something a child/high schooler would say when they weren't invited to a b-day party/slumber party.

Way to inject yourself where you've not been invited nor wanted.

She's so pathetic.

Sidebar: THAT HAIR?!?!  Where on this planet would you go and see anyone with that "do"? Gym? Supermarket? Festival? Restaurant? Place of employment? Holiday gathering? Movies? Club? I can't fathom one place I'd see her "do".

Skunks believes she's being different, quirky when in reality she's making a complete ass of herself.

FB Gem:

Go to QVC live - a lot of negative comments on Shawn's hair.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

22 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

Quick drive by:

Leah to LG: It's always so nice blah blah blah. We have to do Sunday brunch soon.

Skunks, not on camera: I want to be invited.

Leah: You're invited.

What makes Shawn assume she’s not invited when people reference getting together outside of the on air world? Hahaha  

She leaps for the attention, sure. But she opens the door for people to see that it’s widely known that she’s not included and that she’s a loser.

91782AB9-32FE-41F9-99F5-E90CBB157A9E.thumb.jpeg.d9f04dd1d8650614a693c0251eb444b5.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Love that Leah used a balloon to demonstrate the Conture hair removal tool.

Shade to Shawn who lives to shave, pluck, and wax her stubble in public?

Leah is sweet, but, as we can see, has boundaries, and that includes on air hair removal.

• Like 11

Shawn looks like she has a fist on top of her head.

This Lawless lady looks like she has a makeup addiction.

Shawn is smitten with her and her aesthetic.

Annie, maybe your other mascaras were irritating because you used the whole tube at once.

"wellness" 

"clean"

At least try to look the part.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

Shawn says she wants to give the nurses who come to help her mother "big juicy gifts" for Christmas for being their savior.

This "juicy" thing has to stop.

• Like 5
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

Can't the people in the crow's nest see Leah is doing a fine job all by herself?

She's pleasant, looks lovely, and gets the job done without any nail biting, wondering how she will embarrass someone or herself.

At the other extreme:

"Take a tight shot of Leah's nails." (tight shot is taken)

"Are those your real nails?"

"Those are high level."

Way to put her on the spot, jackass.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 9
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

thumbnail_IMG_5317.jpg.ba1948aa764bf3dacc6aae97778dee13.jpgomg I can't keep up with her foolishness tonight! So here's a theory of mine. She called Leah out on her nail polish, asked if those were her real nails and brought lots of attention to the color. Asked the camera take a close up shot. Have you noticed how SK is no longer wearing her neon yellow, turquoise, bright green etc nail color? It's almost like she she got called out by the powers that be and just to be itchy bitchy, had to bring attention to Leah's unconventional color. Just a feeling. It did not need to happen, out of all things gorgeous about Leah, why this? Plus when does she ever give Leah props? She is not a nice human. 

Edited by Mrs. Clooney
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Leah looks stunning tonight. Complete look - hair and makeup and that dress or top she is wearing. Haven't seen a full shot of her to see if it's a dress or something else. Great color on her.

Skunk - the complete opposite. Maybe she was told to keep that damn hank o'hair out of her face and this was the way she decided to do it. I have never seen anyone in real life do their hair that way. So stupid looking ! 

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

thumbnail_IMG_5316.jpg.e3d033a38d38b31bfb382c05ac9f220e.jpgWhat a fool SK is...  why do this as Leah is presenting??

Attention.  “Look at me, look at me! I’m so quirky and sassy.”

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

I’ll just about bet my house that when she calls herself a night owl, it’s often because she goes home to unravel from her post-show, narcissistic high.

She drinks, (knocks a couple back), so she can numb herself when she looks at Facebook and here for comments.

Her nails, hair and even the other night when she mentioned “spats”, all reflect the possibility that she knows the full thrust of criticism about her.

She just said, as usual, “I grew up, in my twenties, which was in the 90’s, with MAC” and so on. Always think that’s a little strange. She says it a lot. To my mind, when you get to your twenties, you are grown. You may not have fully matured, but you’re grown. You can vote, drive, fight in a war, serve on a jury, marry etc. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Benji said:

Leah looks stunning tonight. Complete look - hair and makeup and that dress or top she is wearing. Haven't seen a full shot of her to see if it's a dress or something else. Great color on her.

Skunk - the complete opposite. Maybe she was told to keep that damn hank o'hair out of her face and this was the way she decided to do it. I have never seen anyone in real life do their hair that way. So stupid looking ! 

I thought the same thing. That poop plop on top of her head seemed like a scream of defiance. That's what she does, she is a mean girl and has a nasty narcissistic side to her personality. She defies authority. It is so obvious. 

• Like 11

I love Leah’s nail color. It’s a beautiful shade and in style. Unlike the French manicure shovels. They aren’t even French manicure; the white comes down way too far. 

• Like 9

I love Leah's metallic nail color and she wears it well. Her nails are a great length and shape.  Not distracting. I find even Skunky's thick square, heavily white tipped French manicure just as distracting as her garish yellow. They look painful too for some reason. 

• Like 9

I was glad to see Shawn's hair out of her eyes, for a change. But I agree with the above comments -- she did a silly-looking topknot out of defiance.

If I remember correctly, she's said in the past that she could be a hairdresser. I don't see how that would be possible. She has zero hair styling talent.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

I wonder how anyone in the studio as well as the OAP's keep a straight face when looking at this hot mess, especially when she has the Pebbles "do".

4 hours ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

thumbnail_IMG_5315.jpg.f5fa8eb052838427491950e7c9e82ef5.jpg

• Like 10
  • Laugh 2

FB Gems:

What is on the top of her head.

Shawn..girl is not appropriate to say to a vendor.

Your hair looks ridiculous!!!!!!

It sure does! I turned this on and thought WTH! What is she thinking besides trying to look ridiculous!

That big roll on top is her hair. ? ?

Don't know why she always says "side bar".....strange verbiage.

Yes Debbie that thing on top of her head looks very ridiculous...would never leave my house looking like that.

Me either!

How about Shawn is a bully in so many ways & Shawn doesn't need to be build up she is a narcissist & a phony.

I love you ,Shawn but your hair.. looks like Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch.

You got a great new haircut and you ruin it with a Pebbles hairdo tonight?

Exactly, it's either hair hanging down the middle of her face or the pebbles look. Why cant she look polished & sophisticated like Leah always looks.

Shawn, I love you, you are beautiful, you are my favorite, but your hair tonight looks like a Teletubbie, even my hubby commented on it

They need to not do a closeup of her, looks like clown makeup

Shawn doesn't care, she wore that style on air before & got a lot of negative comments.

I totally get it, what does my opinion matter LOL She’s confident to do what she likes

That's NOT confidence! It's arrogance! Shawn is repulsive in every way!

Between the ridiculous looking glasses and the crazy lipstick all over the top of her lip and now the hair, qvc needs to hire back their hair and makeup team it really makes a difference. I won’t be watching anymore when Shawn is hosting

She always wears false eyelashes since she doesn't have any...she mentioned that herself.

Yes, she looks like Pebbles

Love her hair cut but just not the thing on top.

That thing on top looks silly!!!

Why does she always say "side bar?" Lol!!!

Yes, she always interrupts whoever is talking....all about her.

She used to be. She used to care about how she looks

She is a hot mess- so unprofessional.

Tooooo much makeup

Don't bother asking Shawn....she NEVER responds.

What is on the top if her head.

The hair

It's hard to focus on the show when Shawn is presenting.

Yes, Leah always looks polished and sophisticated

So does SHAWN

Shawn does NOT look polished or sophisticated. She is repulsive with her stringy hair, her nose swiping and her clothes that are 2 sizes smaller than they should be. She puts her feet with dirty shoes on coffee tables and couches and sits with her legs wide open. Numerous vendors don't want to work with her any more because of her rudeness. And you think this is ok???

When Shawn takes her glasses off for a minute, she looks years younger, and you see she has nice eyes.

True

She looks much better without the glasses!! I wish she would try a different hair style!!!

I think she uses the glasses as attention getters as I've seen her read without them

I think Shawn does a lot of things to get attention for sure just sell the products

What is on top of Shawns head

Yes calling him Doc is not appropriate!

• Like 10

Tuned in for a minute last night, just in time for her to ask Leah if she flosses.  Leah said yes, Shawn said "before or after you brush"...Leah said "after...and Shawn barks "then you're doing it WRONG".  What an absolute a** she is.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

57 minutes ago, phonybaloney said:

She is one HUGH asswhole!! unbelievable

Brings back memories of the movie "There's Something about Mary".....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I had no idea she went to dental school. 

She has no idea she went to dental school either

• Laugh 5

THIS, folks, is QVC's face of beauty and fashion.

SMH

(thanks to @Mrs. Clooney , whose picture I cropped)

195683316_thumbnail_IMG_5315.jpg.f5fa8eb052838427491950e7c9e82ef5(2).jpg.3db394aec8bfeb3c856e6406c265db67.jpg

15 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Is this Shawn?
FE181A70-0D56-43CF-B99A-0412FD0D548A.jpeg.e82100616c00659c87a94371fd20c0a4.jpeg

I'm going to say "YES", it's her.  If only because of the sloppy way this person is dressed!

I mean, what IS that get-up?

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3