Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

30 minutes ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

oh em geeee. I think this explains the no love lost between Gentleman Rick and SK. She is so mean! Might be tricky to access, Click on links to see...mp4&ns=yHlvsgdoKyreUKcHEQbt2O8G&gir=yes&

I remember seeing that. I think it's hilarious that she threw the box of Kleenex at him because, she said, she would make him cry. Then she was pissed because he refused to catch it. So he picked it up, pulled out one tissue and made a show of patting his nose. His NOSE, Shawnie Poo, not his eyes. Hint, hint!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

30 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I remember seeing that. I think it's hilarious that she threw the box of Kleenex at him because, she said, she would make him cry. Then she was pissed because he refused to catch it. So he picked it up, pulled out one tissue and made a show of patting his nose. His NOSE, Shawnie Poo, not his eyes. Hint, hint!

I think she was peeved about policy and rules...  "He gets the policy. He plays by the rules" Did that even need to be said? She was trying to push a point. And she just comes off as mean girl. She did not need to go to those lengths. 

• Like 8

On 8/19/2021 at 1:02 PM, Coffeecup said:

That sounds like the same thing people do in a "green card marriage" to get into the U.S. She wanted to use a British man to enable her to live and work in Britain.

Or did she even plan on getting a job there? The way she talks in her "paint a picture" stories with Isaac, all she wants is to be a British aristocrat. No working, except to dabble in giving museum tours or something.

I saw her quite awhile ago in the Paint a Picture segment with Isaac.  She was fabricating a story about Jacquie the model who is such a nice person. It was a stupid, ridiculous story and I wish I could remember it all but what I do remember was not only was I embarrassed by listening to this moron spin her adolesent nonsense but I couldn't help but be embarrassed for poor Jacquie too....

Edited by dextr1276
  • Like 4

The comment about the veneers is outrageous. What a colossal beyotch. HOW IS SHE STILL EMPLOYED?

• Like 10

5 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

QVC did a version of Shawn's original engagement ring - this is a picture of when she was selling it and it was going to ship in June of 2015.

Here's a video.  This was when she, herself, was talking about how the original appeared yellow on camera. 

Except for the fact that her engagement diamond does have sort of a yellow hue in both the original setting and the reset version, I'd swear that the reset is a different diamond.  I just can't get a good look at the setting of either.  In any event, I am not a fan of the reset version. The original was much more classic and pretty.

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

Is it just me, or has Shawn really packed on the pounds since this video was  done?

I just found this recently - I love it and it seems rather fitting to use here...for all those times she made the models say they were in size extra-large!

E83uo9xVcAEHmf0.png

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Really, if Shawn is a Small or even, Gasp!  a Medium, big deal.  Admit it and be okay.  Still smaller than me.

• Like 8

I’ve always noticed that no one is ever a Medium.

xxs ✔️
 xs  ✔️
  s   ✔️
  lg  ✔️
xlg  ✔️

1x  ✔️

But never a Medium! What’s wrong with wearing a Medium? 😗

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

57 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Is it just me, or has Shawn really packed on the pounds since this video was  done?

I just found this recently - I love it and it seems rather fitting to use here...for all those times she made the models say they were in size extra-large!

E83uo9xVcAEHmf0.png

Pajamas, wine glass, lazy hairstyle, Mr Magoo glasses and feet on the furniture. Some things never change. The PTB have let it go for so long there’s no stopping, changing or getting rid of her. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Here's a close up of her showing off her reset diamond because "so many" asked about it. 

222583608_Screenshot2021-08-195_54_19PM.png.24700a8c294e7fd304eef64da023e0f5.png1403712183_Screenshot2021-08-195_53_59PM.png.e0a5b9502a48378a65a0ea32dbb23153.png1678362188_Screenshot2021-08-195_53_28PM.png.f64bd1956b85464dc060a31349dc58aa.png

• Sad 1

I don’t care about her diamond.  Mine is small but in a setting I love, and it means a lot to me because it represents us when we first started out.

• Like 10

I'm sure the reset is another expense her husband regrets since she rarely wears it or much other jewelry anymore but she was jealous of Coko's ring. 

• Like 7

Eeewwww!  Latest Instagram post...she's kicking off the Josie Maran TSV tomorrow night.

What's that black stuff under her nail?

So sloppy.  If I were taking a picture like this, I'd make sure underneath my nails were clean.  And I'd also use some of that Beekman handcream she says she has 15 tubes of and is the only stuff she uses..

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 23-53-14 Shawn Killinger QVC ( shawnkillingerqvc) • Instagram photos and videos.png

• Like 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Fire pit residue?

😉

Scalp itch residue?

Booger remnants?

(sorry..it's late and I can't sleep, so I'm a little punchy)

• Laugh 8

6 hours ago, sauce62 said:

The comment about the veneers is outrageous. What a colossal beyotch. HOW IS SHE STILL EMPLOYED?

So mean.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Eeewwww!  Latest Instagram post...she's kicking off the Josie Maran TSV tomorrow night.

So sloppy.  If I were taking a picture like this, I'd make sure underneath my nails were clean.  And I'd also use some of that Beekman handcream she says she has 15 tubes of and is the only stuff she uses..

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 23-53-14 Shawn Killinger QVC ( shawnkillingerqvc) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Omgosh she's so dirty! Dirty nails make me🤮there is no reason for not being clean

12 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I’ve always noticed that no one is ever a Medium.

xxs ✔️
 xs  ✔️
  s   ✔️
  lg  ✔️
xlg  ✔️

1x  ✔️

But never a Medium! What’s wrong with wearing a Medium? 😗

MaryBeth wears a medium, so does most of the world, me included.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 8

16 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I'm sure the reset is another expense her husband regrets since she rarely wears it or much other jewelry anymore but she was jealous of Coko's ring. 

I think Shawn wanted a honker of a ring so people could see it coming from far away.

Didn't she say she sacrificed quality for size, or something to that effect?

It is not a good stone.  Certainly not the best.

It is big, but cloudy with a yellow tinge.

She probably thought the small diamonds around the new setting would distract from this, even cover some of the center stone where the setting hugs the edges.

Sorry, Shawn.  It's still the same stone.  Could be one of the reasons she drinks.

(Ant said Shawn was "agonizing" over it.  First world problems...)   

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She and Antonella were a crass match made in heaven somewhere.

IMO, that particular pairing was part of Antonella's downfall.

• Like 10
  • Useful 2

15 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Ewww, she's really unkempt 

34 minutes ago, Dottie D said:

IMO, that particular pairing was part of Antonella's downfall.

When did that happen? I can't picture Shawn with Antonella. Two different personality types......

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

So mean.

What else would one expect from her? She's crass, crude and rude.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

I think she was peeved about policy and rules...  "He gets the policy. He plays by the rules" Did that even need to be said? She was trying to push a point. And she just comes off as mean girl. She did not need to go to those lengths. 

She sounds frustrated, life didn't go the way she wanted it to....cry me a river...

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

When did that happen? I can't picture Shawn with Antonella. Two different personality types......

Antonella was Shawn's sidekick on one of the programs.  Time is a blur because of the pandemic, so I'm not sure if it was before or during.  It has been about a year since Antonella was let go.

• Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Dottie D said:

Antonella was Shawn's sidekick on one of the programs.  Time is a blur because of the pandemic, so I'm not sure if it was before or during.  It has been about a year since Antonella was let go.

I had no idea they worked together. I would love to see an old clip of it. Must be quite a skit.....

1 hour ago, dextr1276 said:

Ewww, she's really unkempt 

She bullied Antonella I thought talked down to her. That's where I heard her say she doesn't read comments (Antonella asked her if she wanted to hear some comments)

• Like 5
  • Surprise 2

Just now, Elle820 said:

She bullied Antonella I thought talked down to her. That's where I heard her say she doesn't read comments (Antonella asked her if she wanted to hear some comments)

QVC should have dumped Shawn and kept Antonella. I bet Antonella would have never become ill. Stress can definitely bring it on....shame on QVC. Poor judgment on their part.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

134F147D-0454-4F4D-85CA-735E8E0435CE.jpeg.b930d6f1e1cafb429ac2ac4f6216c58b.jpeg

I can’t help but note the irony here regarding the schedule for this evening.

•  9pm  - Skin Care
  • 10pm - Closet
  • 11pm  - Beauty

Come on QVC, give the viewers a break. Skin care, fashion and cosmetics? From a host who amplifies and strenuously markets her bathing habits and lack thereof, wears casual sloppy clothing in unusual ways, has an extra large chip on her supposed XS body and trowels orange makeup on like a drunken sailor?

Come on, QVC, I know you can do better. Time to change tack, fresh sails, renewed wind.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

I didn’t watch, but from comments here it sounded like Shawn would make veiled put-downs to Ant and Ant would just take it.  Made me angry.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Elle820 said:

Omgosh she's so dirty! Dirty nails make me🤮there is no reason for not being clean

MaryBeth wears a medium, so does most of the world, me included.

I think PJD is also a medium. Jayne Brown as well.

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

She treated Ant like crap. Ant usually just laughed it off.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Like 5

On 8/19/2021 at 12:04 PM, mpeeps said:

I like that (Diamonique) ring much better than her current reset yellow engagement ring.  

As for her ex fiance, I'm pretty sure he's still in the PA area. I don't think there were any plans to  live in London to her disappointment.  Maybe she thought he was the meal ticket out of PA or some connection to her dream British life??

Neil has a well established business in PA and a home that hers resembles. I don't know where she could've gotten the idea of his moving to London, but she was nuts back then, too. Good on him for tossing her ass out.

• Like 10

46 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I didn’t watch, but from comments here it sounded like Shawn would make veiled put-downs to Ant and Ant would just take it.  Made me angry.

That's mean and Shawn is a very mean and vindictive person....

38 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I think PJD is also a medium. Jayne Brown as well.

She treated Ant like crap. Ant usually just laughed it off.

Again, QVC should have dumped Shawn and kept Antonella.....

• Like 4

21 hours ago, mpeeps said:

It's all her money paying for everything. When she talked about their discussing taking money out of "their" savings for the reset, I just laughed. She does whatever she wants and never consults him - for example, the new carpet. Plus, where would he get any money to save? He's been pretty much jobless since around 2014 or so. That new business was also bought with either her money or her inheritance. The $700k house is in her name only, always has been. I'll bet he signed a prenup.

Edited by Shaking My Head · Reason: Addition
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, dextr1276 said:

That's mean and Shawn is a very mean and vindictive person....

Again, QVC should have dumped Shawn and kept Antonella.....

One night when leaving the set, she said to Ant "I got you this gig!"

• Surprise 4
  • Sad 3

Ugh! She’s alpha mean girl. She’s that one. You gleefully cheer, when towards the end of piece, the alpha mean girl (Shawn) gets her comeuppance. 

• Like 4

She's wearing a rd leather (pleather?) moto jacket tonight. I am sweating just looking at it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Sobel 1 red leather 8-20-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

That's a lotta zippers she's got on there.

I think when she has on the glasses du jour, she thinks she is on par, intellectually, with the doctors who come on selling products.

Please don't call Dr. Sobel "bud"...

Edited by CandyApple
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

63ACB8EA-5EE0-455C-9F12-482C23409B39.jpeg.44dde873bb93c1e2cab114b6f3e4f3db.jpeg

She’s conjured the ghost of Bob Fosse, so disturbed by her hands was he.

Mr. Fosse: Those are not jazz hands, dammit!  Do it again!

• Laugh 10

She is so effin' tacky.  From the caked on makeup to the sparkly, thick faux nails to that red moto jacket worn with a magenta top......to even the sound of her voice through those crappy veneers she has.  Not to mention those stupid glasses she insists on wearing.

Imagine that I'm shuddering right now.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

29 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Ugh! She’s alpha mean girl. She’s that one. You gleefully cheer, when towards the end of piece, the alpha mean girl (Shawn) gets her comeuppance. 

Tina Fey modeled Regina George after Skunky. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

18 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

63ACB8EA-5EE0-455C-9F12-482C23409B39.jpeg.44dde873bb93c1e2cab114b6f3e4f3db.jpeg

She’s conjured the ghost of Bob Fosse, so disturbed by her hands was he.

Mr. Fosse: Those are not jazz hands, dammit!  Do it again!

Reminds me of this.  THIS is Fosse!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Oh shit, she's going to wear another ugly beanie hat for this show. "It's everything to me!"  🤢

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion closet pink 1 hat 8-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion closet pink 2 8-20-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

She;s getting manic, rushing around grabbing scarves although she was supposed to be presenting the shirt.

Isaac sucked up to her like I've never seen before. "I love your hair, It looks so easy breezy."  "I love the way you wear the scarf."  etc. #loveyouloveyouloveyou

Barf! 🤢

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion closet pink 3 shirt 8-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion closet pink 4 shirt 8-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion closet pink 5 scarves 8-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion closet pink 6 scarves 8-20-21.jpg

• Sad 6

4 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She;s getting manic, rushing around grabbing scarves although she was supposed to be presenting the shirt.

Isaac sucked up to her like I've never seen before. "I love your hair, It looks so easy breezy."  "I love the way you wear the scarf."  etc. #loveyouloveyouloveyou

Barf! 🤢

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion closet pink 3 shirt 8-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion closet pink 4 shirt 8-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion closet pink 5 scarves 8-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion closet pink 6 scarves 8-20-21.jpg

And still no invite to Bridgehampton. 

He did the same last week.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 2

Hank O'Hair is in full force tonight. Practically falling into her mouth. She almost needs the glasses at this point to try to hold back her hair. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Hank O'Hair is in full force tonight. Practically falling into her mouth. She almost needs the glasses at this point to try to hold back her hair. 

Is anybody else old enough to remember the Brenda Starr cartoon strip? BS worked in a newsroom, and one of her reporter colleagues was a woman named Hank O'Hair. She wore a beanie hat too!

misc pics cartoons Hank O'Hair, Brenda Starr cartoon 1.jpg

• Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1