Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

May I quote David with Joan Rivers?

"Shawn can take anything and make it couture.

Who's crack pipe has he been smoking?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 11

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

Started out with her back to the camera. "Don't mind me, I'm just zhushing."

Then the moment she turned around and said "Hi!" she wiped her nose.

It's going to be that kind of night.

I missed this. She always has to zhush the handbag stuff. Sometimes she’s right, but she’s always obnoxious about it.

• Like 4

She's on something. So manic on air. The stories about herself... omg I don't even think they are true. She is just blah blah blah.

She just threw a purse strap to crew off camera to unwrap, oh gosh she just threw a bag off camera to crew that sold out. She needs to take a breath and calm the hell down. Cutting off the guests, talking over them. Interrupting. 

Edited by Mrs. Clooney
  • Like 10
  • Sad 3

They need to do an intervention

She actually pulled out the Lori Goldstein Denim dress during the Susan Graver presentation.  Not.cool.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

Why always the jazz hands? Regardless of whether the nails are done or not, but more now with the roofing shingle nails and the enhanced engagement ring and the daddy’s class ring it’s wide hands.

587D97C3-534F-4B49-89C1-485D45956C7D.jpeg.ae0698f0633fdf94a3ae99cb480cfe6e.jpegEB0357F3-8CF6-42E3-87F8-0D3865B09066.jpeg.88394c8c82c155cdf9cc87260fbdb241.jpegCEDB1A6D-560F-4434-8121-01B6C1ABFA7B.jpeg.dfccf279325f0869da71f91c12d88d14.jpeg

• Laugh 15

The Graver hoodie is loose and baggy, but she still managed to make it look a little tight on the butt.

That damn yellow hat is hurting my eyes. She just said "You can order my beanie, it's the most affordable thing in the show, only $15."  No thanks, not unless I'm planning to work on a road crew and need neon-colored safety clothes.

Those glasses Susan is wearing are the ones Shawn wanted her to send a text, telling her where to buy them They got into a discussion about that, because Susan forgot to sign the text and Shawn thought it was spam and deleted it. So Susan said "I sent you an e-mail too." Good grief, did they have to have that conversation on air?

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 5 Graver jacket 8-07-21.jpg

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

5 minutes ago, sauce62 said:

The hat. Y tho. How is this allowed?

How is SHE allowed?

6 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

What the hell is she on? Is she robotripping on NyQuil?

Boing boing boing she is whack tonight

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

She just tried to pull the Logo dress in to button. Nope it's too tight. She wants to get it as a dress so she is going to get it in the xs instead if the xxs. Girl. We are not blind.

Interesting. Earlier Lori was on with the dress bit she has George on instead with Shawn.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

Boing boing boing she is whack tonight

Well! I don’t know, but (breathing heavily) I just got up and

• vacuumed
  • mopped the kitchen floor
  • cleaned the toaster
  • and deep cleaned the refrigerator

all because Shawn just motivates me!!

All the things she’s bought, I am buying too. When the show is over. I don’t want to buy them yet. I want everyone else to have a chance to order. 🤨🤢

• Laugh 9

12 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

She just tried to pull the Logo dress in to button. Nope it's too tight. She wants to get it as a dress so she is going to get it in the xs instead if the xxs. Girl. We are not blind.

Interesting. Earlier Lori was on with the dress bit she has George on instead with Shawn.

Exactly, no way that dress would ever button.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 6 Logo dress XS 8-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 7 Logo dress too tight 8-07-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Thank heavens the yellow monstrosity is gone.

What is she on tonight? She's more hyper than ever.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 8 red hat 8-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 9 red hat 8-07-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 5

A Mediterranean cruise for her 50th.

And she only stays at rock star hotels ya'll.

• Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I think she’s dabbling in some clean speed. You know the kind of appetite suppressant for weight conscious people, but it’s clean. She can curb her yearning for food but not her enthusiasm.

I don’t know. Maybe she just is whack and she taps into an internal pouch of natural adrenaline that she can get to kick in when on air. 

7 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

A Mediterranean cruise for her 50th.

Can’t wait. Gonna mark her days away on my calendar. Woohoo!

• Laugh 9

She finally changed from several layers of tops (dress, hoodie jacket, T shirt) and faux leather leggings to the pajamas. Of course she's ordering two sets of them.

Why is she wearing that huge distracting bag with everything?

She just asked a caller from Nevada for her recommendations for restaurants on the Las Vegas strip.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 11 pajamas 8-07-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 7

“I haven’t had a break tonight. Gonna take a load off.” That was a promo for the Vitamix TSV. Rachel described the smoothie she made for Shawn in the mixer.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 12 smoothie 8-07-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Ya know, I really enjoy having sleep clothes and then the other clothes I wear. And I enjoy keeping them separated. I must be so simple. The clothes know of each other and they meet in the laundry. They get along well, but they have different duties so I keep them apart.

And yes, she’s on something tonight. It’s obvious she is experiencing the effect of some stimulant. Her central nervous system must crash eventually.

• Like 9

Another change of clothes. Out of pajamas, back into faux leather leggings and hoodie.

She said she's buying the Vitamix TSV even though she doesn't cook, because Joe likes smoothies. So will he have to make them himself?

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 13 glasses 8-07-21.jpg

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Another change of clothes. Out of pajamas, back into faux leather leggings and hoodie.

She said she's buying the Vitamix TSV even though she doesn't cook, because Joe likes smoothies. So will he have to make them himself?

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 13 glasses 8-07-21.jpg

For himself and for her.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

The Graver hoodie is loose and baggy, but she still managed to make it look a little tight on the butt.

That damn yellow hat is hurting my eyes. She just said "You can order my beanie, it's the most affordable thing in the show, only $15."  No thanks, not unless I'm planning to work on a road crew and need neon-colored safety clothes.

Those glasses Susan is wearing are the ones Shawn wanted her to send a text, telling her where to buy them They got into a discussion about that, because Susan forgot to sign the text and Shawn thought it was spam and deleted it. So Susan said "I sent you an e-mail too." Good grief, did they have to have that conversation on air?

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 5 Graver jacket 8-07-21.jpg

Does Susan have to send her a freakin' gold engraved memo about her glasses? 

Susan didn't sign her text so Shawn thought it was spam and deleted it?  Who signs their texts? 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

It would be fun to think Isaac made these expressions when he saw Shawn wearing that yellow hat with his fashions, but no, it turns out that he's a huge Vitamix fan. When Shawn said they had a Vitamix TSV coming up at midnight, he had a fit. She started listing the features, and he interrupted: "Darling, you’re preaching to the choir. I am so on the phone at midnight.”

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 14 Isaac Vitamix 8-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 19 Isaac Vitamix collage 1 8-07-021.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

6 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

It would be fun to think Isaac made these expressions when he saw Shawn wearing that yellow hat with his fashions, but no, it turns out that he's a huge Vitamix fan. When Shawn said they had a Vitamix TSV coming up at midnight, he had a fit. She started listing the features, and he interrupted: "Darling, you’re preaching to the choir. I am so on the phone at midnight.”

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 14 Isaac Vitamix 8-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 19 Isaac Vitamix collage 1 8-07-021.jpg

Good Lord!  Where's Isaac been all these years?  How could he have missed the VitaMix TSV's - all cajillion of them - over the past years?

Such drama.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

More funny Isaac stuff.

She looked like she was wearing a Halloween witch costume in the Isaac poncho.

She should have worn the yellow shirt, to go with her yellow hat. I'm surprised she didn't put it on.

I think she was making that weird O mouth expression to express amazement at all the different colors. Isaac was talking when she did that.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 20 Isaac poncho 8-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 21 Isaac yellow shirt 8-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 22 Isaac shirts 8-07-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

The model showed the All Worthy Hunter McGrady faux leather leggings. (And they looked a couple of sizes too small -- they looked more like tights.)  Shawn said she was wearing them (XS, of course) but she didn't show hers. I guess she had on too many layers of clothes to reach the leggings.

She looked hideous in all those layers, with the big handbag on top, and that hat. Total bag lady look. How is her appearance supposed to induce any customer to buy what she's selling? Doe she forget she's there to sell fashion, and make the clothes look good? Or does she think she's getting paid just to show up and slop around like that?

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 24 leggings 8-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 23 leggings 8-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 25 leggings 8-07-21.jpg

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 7

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Started out with her back to the camera. "Don't mind me, I'm just zhushing."

Then the moment she turned around and said "Hi!" she wiped her nose.

It's going to be that kind of night.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 2 8-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 3 8-07-21.jpg

I saw the opening and thought, oh shit, here we go!  I have to admit ‘tho, to me she’s been doing better presentations the last two nights. She makes sense. It’s almost like she knows her products. She still looks like a nutball and lifts her leg and rubs her nose but she’s speaking pretty well. Or did I just remember to take my meds?  You tell me. 😳

• Laugh 6

10 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

17FB22F9-EBA1-40F6-BB18-A5A0FBA770E8.jpeg.fa3a012dbbe6af4804dc9c49b0e4a77c.jpeg

Oh I think Isaac has her number when it comes to size, she's way to big for a XXS

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She finally changed from several layers of tops (dress, hoodie jacket, T shirt) and faux leather leggings to the pajamas. Of course she's ordering two sets of them.

Why is she wearing that huge distracting bag with everything?

She just asked a caller from Nevada for her recommendations for restaurants on the Las Vegas strip.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 11 pajamas 8-07-21.jpg

If she's not going on vacations, she's planning, boasting, or fantasizing about them.

I think it's how she makes it through her day, with a little extra help from her liquid friends.

To borrow from another spoiled Debbie Downer, I guess that is her "pocket of happy".

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 5

10 hours ago, sauce62 said:

The hat. Y tho. How is this allowed?

I agree why is she allowed to look like this on air! She's so embarrassing, why don't they get rid of her...she stinks!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

She's so happy with this beanie, she looks like finally something fits me! She seems high as a kite tonight on what I don't know.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

She's looks so foolish, a clown dying for attention.....

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Good Lord!  Where's Isaac been all these years?  How could he have missed the VitaMix TSV's - all cajillion of them - over the past years?

Such drama.

As if Isaac doesn't have 20 Vitamix blenders to begin with.....truly an Academy Award winning moment from Issac and Shawnie.... 

19 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

She's so happy with this beanie, she looks like finally something fits me! She seems high as a kite tonight on what I don't know.

How did the stupid knitted hats fit over her little top knot that she has been wearing lately? 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

I think she's just happy she found the beanies, so she wouldn't have to wash her hair.

• Like 14

FB Gems:

Her hard sale on adding s/h and tax to the qvc price and rounding down the current price and not adding the s/h and tax saves me money since I won’t buy when she’s on.

Sorry but I just don’t get it. The rest of the host don’t dress like that. She used to be so fashion conscious and it doesn’t seem like she cares what she looks like anymore. She used to look like she walked out of a fashion magazine. It anymore

I thought I was the only person who thought that. She's a mess.

She always looks like a refugee!

Shawn seems like a quirky rebel type....maybe it's because she is turning 50 soon.

Tonight she is making a point you did not like my puppy hair last night so tonight I'll wear a bright colored hat

Is she hiding her hair tonight? Stylist must not know what to do with her

Her hair looked better short and she use to care that her roots weren’t showing.

Shawn has very few good hair days any more, at least what we are seeing in front of the camera.

She should look professional since she is on national tv with millions of viewers. She is really pretty when dressed up.

She said she dressed herself tonight. It surely looks it. Ridiculous

She is on tv and knows all about criticism. If you put yourself out there to sell product you should look your best. She used to. Just sayin

Looks really ridiculous. You need to get a stylist and LISTEN to them. Trying to look like a 13 year old boy is just beyond words

And a Yorkie  last night w the top knot.. ridiculous

That hat makes her look like the cutest highlight marker....

uuu mean ridiculous.. she needs to act her age,

I agree I use to watch her all the time she has changed so much its like I will do what I want you don't like to bad

What’s with the hat. Looks like a ski hat. It is still summer.

I found Waldo on QVC 

Oh dear...what is happening to Shawn...

Yesterday puppy dog look today hidden puppy dog hair

Please take the hat off

Bag lady.

Why does Shawn insist on dressing like a bag woman or a 13 year old.? Don’t get me wrong I like her as a host. I’m a frumpy old woman. But she can be so nice looking when she uses a mirror

Oh Shawn, how many more things can you put on?

Shawnie, what is with that hat? You are a beautiful Woman

Looks ridiculous

• Like 7
  • Laugh 5

She should have worn the yellow shirt, to go with her yellow hat. I'm surprised she didn't put it on.

image.png.feae3ad83eccaefcdb5555aac0a5a0d6.png

It actually would have been an okay-ish outfit if she had worn the yellow shirt and ditched the bag. At least it would have made sense; like she was showing an outfit you could wear in the fall for pumpkin picking.😁

• Laugh 4

34 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

Her hard sale on adding s/h and tax to the qvc price and rounding down the current price and not adding the s/h and tax saves me money since I won’t buy when she’s on.

She really wore out the “normally $xx with tax & shipping” line last night.

Someone must have decided that orders spike when she says that. Now we all must suffer (even moreso). 😵

• Sad 6

Darn, there was a thread about her hair over at that other place, but it was deleted (the usual, "unkind to host") before I got to read it. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

Sorry but I just don’t get it. The rest of the host don’t dress like that. She used to be so fashion conscious and it doesn’t seem like she cares what she looks like anymore. She used to look like she walked out of a fashion magazine. It anymore

I thought I was the only person who thought that. She's a mess.

She always looks like a refugee!

Shawn seems like a quirky rebel type....maybe it's because she is turning 50 soon.

Tonight she is making a point you did not like my puppy hair last night so tonight I'll wear a bright colored hat

Is she hiding her hair tonight? Stylist must not know what to do with her

Her hair looked better short and she use to care that her roots weren’t showing.

Shawn has very few good hair days any more, at least what we are seeing in front of the camera.

She should look professional since she is on national tv with millions of viewers. She is really pretty when dressed up.

She said she dressed herself tonight. It surely looks it. Ridiculous

She is on tv and knows all about criticism. If you put yourself out there to sell product you should look your best. She used to. Just sayin

Looks really ridiculous. You need to get a stylist and LISTEN to them. Trying to look like a 13 year old boy is just beyond words

And a Yorkie  last night w the top knot.. ridiculous

That hat makes her look like the cutest highlight marker....

uuu mean ridiculous.. she needs to act her age,

I agree I use to watch her all the time she has changed so much its like I will do what I want you don't like to bad

What’s with the hat. Looks like a ski hat. It is still summer.

I found Waldo on QVC 

Oh dear...what is happening to Shawn...

Yesterday puppy dog look today hidden puppy dog hair

Please take the hat off

Bag lady.

Why does Shawn insist on dressing like a bag woman or a 13 year old.? Don’t get me wrong I like her as a host. I’m a frumpy old woman. But she can be so nice looking when she uses a mirror

Oh Shawn, how many more things can you put on?

Shawnie, what is with that hat? You are a beautiful Woman

Looks ridiculous

She IS ridiculous and needs to grow up.

• Like 11

14 hours ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

She just threw a purse strap to crew off camera to unwrap, oh gosh she just threw a bag off camera to crew that sold out.

Is she channeling that other host we can't mention who used to make people mad when she abused the leather when she did that?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

I just did a drop by, saw the yellow hat, and literally gasped out loud! I KNOW she has fans, and I am trying to understand what they see in her, but I just can't. I was pretty shocked when she was showing that kind of horrible SG hoodie and decided that it needed to go from an outer layer to an inside one and pile on the LOGO coat. I don't think Susan was too pleased, although she was a good sport. But, the hat????? There is clearly something wrong with her. And, maybe for her, it's all about attention - positive or negative - but, you would think that for QVC, it is about sales. WHO IS BUYING FROM HER?????

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

WHO IS BUYING FROM HER?????

People who are happy to get a stamp of approval for looking like an absolute slob?

• Like 12
  • Useful 1