Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

7 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

Screenshot-20210807-002958-1.png

Umm, I don’t think that jacket is supposed to fit like that. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

Dang, now Candace CB is doing doggie leg lifts!

Candace said she was wearing her jeans in a size double zero petite.  😵

But of course Shawn did a doggie of her own in a Susan Graver segment. She was saying "If you want to wear heels with this..."

P.S., Pebbles was there with Susan for some of the presentations.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 1 leg lift 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 2 leg lift 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 3 leg lift 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 4 leg lift 8-06-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

I completely agree that this looks like a dog show hairstyle. But hey, look for the silver lining, at least the hair is out of her eyes.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 5 hair 8-06-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 3

She and Gary started talking about fall candy flavors. She made a horrible face of disgust when talking about pumpkin-flavored M&Ms, which she hates. Oops, wrong thing to say! Gary replied calmly that he loved M&Ms, and he liked the pumpkin spice flavor. Shawn looked shocked, and just said "Oh."  🤣

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace 6 M&Ms pumpkin spice 8-06-21.jpg

• Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

I didn't watch her show live last night, so I missed her taking a text message on air. I looked through product videos and the Live Stream and couldn't find it. I did find her insisting that Susan Graver send her a text right away to tell her where she got the glasses Shawn saw Susan wearing on her Instagram. She said she just had to have those glasses.

I noticed what everybody else did, how manic she was. She danced, snapped her fingers, laughed and giggled every couple of minutes, and literally ran back and forth across the stage handing sold-out colors to a stagehand. Don't they have a procedure for that, where the stagehand comes and gets the sold-out items while the camera is not on the host? Shawn made it look like an amateur production.

She calmed down considerably during her fourth hour, the Skechers TSV presentation. Probably she was so happy at the thought of going home that she felt relaxed.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 8 rush offstage 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 9 rush offstage 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 7 Skechers TSV 8-07-21.jpg

• Sad 8

FB Gems:

I love Shawn but why are clothes always too tight? None of her jackets seem to ever meet in the middle or is not supposed to.

Shawn's fashion statement is always wearing clothing too small, in fact, Issac has called her out on that before.

What's with the hair on Shawn...looks like the scene from something about Mary

Why is Shawn so hyper?

Shawn needs some help from a hair stylist.

Shawn has a good shape but I have to agree she does try to squeeze in clothes that are too small

Can't believe that Shawn would be a Graver girl....seems too conventional for her.

What's with the hair on Shawn...looks like the scene from something about Mary where Cameron Diaz uses u know what to make her hair stand up like that!

Shawn you look like Pebbles!

I wonder how she keeps her job. She looks like a clown most of the time. Can't stand her.

I agree, she is rude ,and she needs to size up. I have my issues, but if I saw someone the grocery store looking like she does, I wouldn’t think a thing about it. She is on tv, as a fashion and beauty host...not in Safeway

I see the jackets on the models & the same jacket on Shawn - looks better on the models. Shawn needs to size up or stick to being a host.

I like Shawn but what's up with the Pebbles Flintstone hairdo

I wish she had a stylist to help her. She looks like she’s going to clean the stalls. It’s a shame because she has potential and use to look together. A lot of the problem is she needs to wear the right size so the clothes don’t look cheap. I don’t know why they don’t tell her? Maybe that’s why she’s not on with Isaac anymore.

Usually she looks good but every once in a while she's got some kind of wacko thing going on and tonight's a perfect example

For some reason she cannot do her own hair like all the other host, I saw that during the beginning of covid.

Many times Isaac has told her to size up, also he may not have liked the "paint a picture" & the "stories" - takes away from him & his clothes so the focus is her instead.

That jacket is too tight on her

Shawn wears her clothes too small.

Yes, should size up.

Hi Shawn, I tune in to just about every one of your shows, tonight you look, like CindyLoo from The Grinch 

Last week Shawn said she is 5’6” and weighs 140. That is not an XXS! She needs to size up! She has a cute figure but the clothes don’t look good on her when they aren’t the right size. If she would wear the correct size, she would look fantastic.

I agree, Everyone says that.

One time she says she's 5' 5"..now 5'6''...it's always different. The last time I heard her, she said 5'5". and you are right. That is not an xx small.

Shawn must be watching Katrina's shows & seeing all the great comments about what a great fashion host she is because again Shawn is matching outfits like Katrina does so well.

But Katrina has style.

You can see where it's tight across her bust and stomach.

She should look in a mirror & be honest.

"I love me some" ?? - Shawn likes to interject street, urban slang from time to time, one time she referred to Joe as "baby daddy". Sounds like she's trying to be young & "hip". So funny.

Yes, should size up. Can’t accept that she needs a larger size. She is in denial!

Shawn you need to up your size on the clothes you wear. Sorry but would look better

I'm 5'8",130lbs and wear a medium /JT is the worst saying she's small on bottom??????

Stop stretching the pants

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Umm, I don’t think that jacket is supposed to fit like that. 

I tuned in briefly.   Wow, she is extra hyper AND chunking up big time.  I knew she was not in size xxs/0 anymore,  but she looked like she ballooned overnight.  I'm shocked on how she plumped up.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

44 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I didn't watch her show live last night, so I missed her taking a text message on air. I looked through product videos and the Live Stream and couldn't find it.

I saw Skunks take the text. I believe it was when Skunks presented item # A-452174. (Skunks looked like a whale 🐳 in it.) It was the first item presented during the Candace Cameron Bure hour. Colorblocked V-neck sweater. Having said that I was only half listening/watching. The person that texted her I believe wasn't feeling well...

I just watched the above presentation and it's not there. I wonder if the Q edited it out.

I'm not 100% sure her taking the text was during the above presentation but it's the only item I watched until the end. 

Why is she allowed to have her phone while on air? Skunks should be fired for taking the text. If I were the OAP I'd be pissed! 😡Total distraction from MY presentation.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She and Gary started talking about fall candy flavors. She made a horrible face of disgust when talking about pumpkin-flavored M&Ms, which she hates. Oops, wrong thing to say! Gary replied calmly that he loved M&Ms, and he liked the pumpkin spice flavor. Shawn looked shocked, and just said "Oh."  🤣

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace 6 M&Ms pumpkin spice 8-06-21.jpg

What?  This is a woman who has several posts in the Fall about new products with pumpkin spice flavors!  I think she's already posted this year when her favorite coffee place - WaWa - started with the pumpkin spice coffee.

She's just a complete ass.  She'll do anything to be divisive, which thinks gets her a laugh.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

I love Shawn but why are clothes always too tight? None of her jackets seem to ever meet in the middle or is not supposed to.

Shawn's fashion statement is always wearing clothing too small, in fact, Issac has called her out on that before.

What's with the hair on Shawn...looks like the scene from something about Mary

Why is Shawn so hyper?

Shawn has a good shape but I have to agree she does try to squeeze in clothes that are too small

Can't believe that Shawn would be a Graver girl....seems too conventional for her.

What's with the hair on Shawn...looks like the scene from something about Mary where Cameron Diaz uses u know what to make her hair stand up like that!

Shawn you look like Pebbles!

I wonder how she keeps her job. She looks like a clown most of the time. Can't stand her.

I agree, she is rude ,and she needs to size up. I have my issues, but if I saw someone the grocery store looking like she does, I wouldn’t think a thing about it. She is on tv, as a fashion and beauty host...not in Safeway

I see the jackets on the models & the same jacket on Shawn - looks better on the models. Shawn needs to size up or stick to being a host.

I like Shawn but what's up with the Pebbles Flintstone hairdo

I wish she had a stylist to help her. She looks like she’s going to clean the stalls. It’s a shame because she has potential and use to look together. A lot of the problem is she needs to wear the right size so the clothes don’t look cheap. I don’t know why they don’t tell her? Maybe that’s why she’s not on with Isaac anymore.

Usually she looks good but every once in a while she's got some kind of wacko thing going on and tonight's a perfect example

For some reason she cannot do her own hair like all the other host, I saw that during the beginning of covid.

Many times Isaac has told her to size up, also he may not have liked the "paint a picture" & the "stories" - takes away from him & his clothes so the focus is her instead.

That jacket is too tight on her

Shawn wears her clothes too small.

Yes, should size up.

Hi Shawn, I tune in to just about every one of your shows, tonight you look, like CindyLoo from The Grinch 

Last week Shawn said she is 5’6” and weighs 140. That is not an XXS! She needs to size up! She has a cute figure but the clothes don’t look good on her when they aren’t the right size. If she would wear the correct size, she would look fantastic.

I agree, Everyone says that.

One time she says she's 5' 5"..now 5'6''...it's always different. The last time I heard her, she said 5'5". and you are right. That is not an xx small.

Shawn must be watching Katrina's shows & seeing all the great comments about what a great fashion host she is because again Shawn is matching outfits like Katrina does so well.

But Katrina has style.

You can see where it's tight across her bust and stomach.

She should look in a mirror & be honest.

"I love me some" ?? - Shawn likes to interject street, urban slang from time to time, one time she referred to Joe as "baby daddy". Sounds like she's trying to be young & "hip". So funny.

Yes, should size up. Can’t accept that she needs a larger size. She is in denial!

Shawn you need to up your size on the clothes you wear. Sorry but would look better

I'm 5'8",130lbs and wear a medium /JT is the worst saying she's small on bottom??????

Stop stretching the pants

I love the last one - "Stop stretching the pants"

How about this instead?

Stop Mangling the Merchandise!

image.png.f57a4f56a3626b6cdcb30a77cc3e2f6a.png

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Watching Alberti present women's clothing and he does a great job with it. I would associate the word "couture" with him more than the Skunk but evidently David D thinks knotting something is couture.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 8

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

There is NO way those are double 0 pants. She has a real body and while she may be small, what the heck would Amy wear? Minus 6?

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2

12 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Comin’ back to finish off the denim & co, itching the back of her head for several moments. And then, the big nose wipe. Big!DCABB40A-3AA1-4BCB-BB3A-F989191305D5.jpeg.15026c89cc31f10deaf93286a3654217.jpeg69E1FA8F-B632-4E1D-97C6-051382EEEF5D.jpeg.fd2b56a924b0cb3c9aa103b11f73dd2d.jpeg

She looks like an unmade bed, sloppy, messy, unwashed and completely unprofessional. Can anyone tell me why QVC keeps her??????

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I didn't watch her show live last night, so I missed her taking a text message on air. I looked through product videos and the Live Stream and couldn't find it. I did find her insisting that Susan Graver send her a text right away to tell her where she got the glasses Shawn saw Susan wearing on her Instagram. She said she just had to have those glasses.

I noticed what everybody else did, how manic she was. She danced, snapped her fingers, laughed and giggled every couple of minutes, and literally ran back and forth across the stage handing sold-out colors to a stagehand. Don't they have a procedure for that, where the stagehand comes and gets the sold-out items while the camera is not on the host? Shawn made it look like an amateur production.

She calmed down considerably during her fourth hour, the Skechers TSV presentation. Probably she was so happy at the thought of going home that she felt relaxed.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 8 rush offstage 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 9 rush offstage 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 7 Skechers TSV 8-07-21.jpg

The text happened when the camera was on Candace at home and she was talking about her product. It cut back to Shawn who was quickly back peddling from the front of the set, back to the close rack. She interrupted Candace and said something like sorry, I had to take a text from my step son who was wondering where the NyQuil was (Wha???) Candance simply replied oh, he must not be feeling well which Shawn agreed with. Seriously, how unfocused and how unprofessional is she??? Fire her PLEASE there must be someone better than her. 

5 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

I saw Skunks take the text. I believe it was when Skunks presented item # A-452174. (Skunks looked like a whale 🐳 in it.) It was the first item presented during the Candace Cameron Bure hour. Colorblocked V-neck sweater. Having said that I was only half listening/watching. The person that texted her I believe wasn't feeling well...

I just watched the above presentation and it's not there. I wonder if the Q edited it out.

I'm not 100% sure her taking the text was during the above presentation but it's the only item I watched until the end. 

Why is she allowed to have her phone while on air? Skunks should be fired for taking the text. If I were the OAP I'd be pissed! 😡Total distraction from MY presentation.

see my post below about the text....  I couldn't believe she did that on air!! 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, ByaNose said:

As, God is my witness I had no idea she had a step son. This must show I don’t care that much. LOL!!!

She said sorry, I just had to take this text from my step son, he wanted to know where the NyQuil is. He must not be feeling well or something. O....  M..... G!!!!!! She is beyond. How can they keep her especially during prime time? Too much. She was so hyper and out of it tonight, something is not right with her. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-tight-jacket-080621.gif

That poor button looks like it's ready to pop!!! And I bet she's wearing an "XXS"!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

42 minutes ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

The text happened when the camera was on Candace at home and she was talking about her product. It cut back to Shawn who was quickly back peddling from the front of the set, back to the close rack. She interrupted Candace and said something like sorry, I had to take a text from my step son who was wondering where the NyQuil was (Wha???) Candance simply replied oh, he must not be feeling well which Shawn agreed with. Seriously, how unfocused and how unprofessional is she??? Fire her PLEASE there must be someone better than her. 

see my post below about the text....  I couldn't believe she did that on air!! 

Maybe what ever she was on had worn off by the late hour......doesn't Nyquil cause jitters? Maybe she took a few swigs of it before she left for work.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

That poor button looks like it's ready to pop!!! And I bet she's wearing an "XXS"!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exactly! That's what the samples are.

1927035705_XXSDCOJACKET.thumb.jpg.8817c35583651c263e41abd88f5a1c96.jpg

• Useful 4
  • Laugh 1

41 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

Besides the ready to pop button, you know what ticks me off the most?

That smug look she always has when she's acting like she looks good.  She's doing it in the video that shows her buttoning one button under her chest, we can see her sort of suck in her gut a bit, we see her take time to try and get it buttoned....and then the slow exhale, barely perceptible, and then that look of smugness.

Also, it looks like she's smeared her lipstick all over her lips.  Not much to feel so smug about, in my book.

"Guuurrlll....you ain't all that!"

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

5 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

What?  This is a woman who has several posts in the Fall about new products with pumpkin spice flavors!  I think she's already posted this year when her favorite coffee place - WaWa - started with the pumpkin spice coffee.

She's just a complete ass.  She'll do anything to be divisive, which thinks gets her a laugh.

These faces make her look like an idiot...you're not funny Shawn you are heavy and your clothes are too tight. That is what everyone notices, the cutsy thing is long over.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dextr1276 said:

She keeps putting her hands in her pockets and pulling them forward like a miracle is going to happen! It doesn't fit you Shawn!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Dang, now Candace CB is doing doggie leg lifts!

But of course Shawn did a doggie of her own in a Susan Graver segment. She was saying "If you want to wear heels with this..."

P.S., Pebbles was there with Susan for some of the presentations.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 1 leg lift 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 2 leg lift 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 3 leg lift 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 4 leg lift 8-06-21.jpg

Everything was waay too tight on her! Why she doesn't ask them to put a mediun size on the rack for her, Carolyn does it.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

5 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

Everything was waay too tight on her! Why she doesn't ask them to put a mediun size on the rack for her, Carolyn does it.

Shawn can not bring herself to that point. She will gain some weight: Covid, age, premenopausal, postmenopausal, eating, drinking, lack of exercise, medications. Whatever!

No matter what the reason, she will not go without the kicking and screaming we see being expressed by those fibers, buttons and seams. She will not relinquish some sort of badge she thinks is important that hosts sew on their sash. The badge that says you can grab the sample sizes and pop them on your body.

• Like 6

I am so tired of seeing her wearing two or three shirts so she can try on everything. Use the models!!!

The Candace green shirt is impossibly tight.

But at least the Susan Graver jacket fits. 🤣 They must have given her some size medium samples, or else the jacket is about 50% spandex.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 10 tight shirt 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Stretchy Shawn Susan Graver jacket 8-06-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I am so tired of seeing her wearing two or three shirts so she can try on everything. Use the models!!!

But at least the Susan Graver jacket fits. 🤣 They must have given her some size medium samples, or else the jacket is about 50% spandex.

All the hocus pocus she employs with the hair and makeup, garment stretching and mangling, the hand, and motor mouth distractions, will never replace class, respect and discretion.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 8

33 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Candace CB 10 tight shirt 8-06-21.jpg

misc pics Stretchy Shawn Susan Graver jacket 8-06-21.jpg

How would we know if the Susan Graver jacket fits? 

The way she's stretching it - MANGLING IT! - leads me to think she's trying to stretch it so it fits better. 

I agree with you - use the damn models!

• Like 12

3 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

She mentions the text in this CCB jacket presentation. Starts about 2:20.

THANKS for the video @RubberbandGirl!

On another note what makes the moron that texted her think it's ok to text Skunks while she's on air? Perhaps he thought Skunks would see it while on a break or after her shift. Skunks couldn't wait to reply to the text during one of their commercials? 🙄

Annndddd was there not anyone in the house that he could've asked where the NyQuil was? Skunks even says "is his Dad not home or did he take off for Mexico"? Candace comes back with "Moms always know, Moms always knows where everything is".

What a f*c&ed up household with a bunch of morons living in it!!  

• Like 10
  • Laugh 1

30 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

THANKS for the video @RubberbandGirl!

On another note what makes the moron that texted her think it's ok to text Skunks while she's on air? Perhaps he thought Skunks would see it while on a break or after her shift. Skunks couldn't wait to reply to the text during one of their commercials? 🙄

Annndddd was there not anyone in the house that he could've asked where the NyQuil was? Skunks even says "is his Dad not home or did he take off for Mexico"? Candace comes back with "Moms always know, Moms always knows where everything is".

What a f*c&ed up household with a bunch of morons living in it!!  

Perhaps Mr. Beauty School Dropout was busy checking on the booth of one of his salon’s hygiene-positive hairdressers.

• Laugh 6

1 hour ago, MisterShrug said:

checking on the booth

I bet he's "checking on the booth" 😉

• Laugh 6

5 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

That smug look she always has when she's acting like she looks good.  She's doing it in the video that shows her buttoning one button under her chest, we can see her sort of suck in her gut a bit, we see her take time to try and get it buttoned....and then the slow exhale, barely perceptible, and then that look of smugness.

Such a great description.

! ! !

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Omg, she just came on and I burst out with J**** C*****. What the f*** is she wearing?

*bleeped to not offend.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Oh for God's sake

Evidently dirty hair day with the ugly hat.

Plus when she came on air her back was to the camera.

It's gonna be a bumpy night. She is manic.

She's going to reveal where she's going on her 50th. Why doesn't she go now?

My guess is a European river cruise.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 5
  • Surprise 1

17 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

In a word?
44871A7C-5DB5-4D8A-8D36-615AC5E26F5C.jpeg.9bb2e54ca6195fc89fbb5da27a1244ef.jpegYes!

No words, no words

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Oh for God's sake

Evidently dirty hair day with the ugly hat.

Plus when she came on air her back was to the camera.

It's gonna be a bumpy night. She is manic.

She's going to reveal where she's going on her 50th. Why doesn't she go now?

My guess is a European river cruise.

I see the stupid knitted hat is back again.....

• Sad 5

What The F**K??  OMG. hahahahahaha.  She HAS to be trolling us.  Its gotta be a joke right?  Right?  First Carolyn on AM Style and now this?  Who the hell is running the Q today? 

OMG its like a bad accident I cannot stop looking!!!  OMG....the shoes...l the bag and then the beanie?   hahahaha 

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 10

What was she smoking in her firepit today? She has the heebie jeebies tonight.

Lol Issac asked her if she was in the medium. "NO- I'm in the xxs"!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Started out with her back to the camera. "Don't mind me, I'm just zhushing."

Then the moment she turned around and said "Hi!" she wiped her nose.

It's going to be that kind of night.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 2 8-07-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion yellow hat 3 8-07-21.jpg

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 4