Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

When Shawn started out, she was more restrained but always had that “casual quality” bubbling beneath the surface. It certainly set her apart from the others. Endearing to some and annoying to many. As she became more comfortable as a host, her casual quality wasn’t bubbling beneath the surface anymore. It started to become a constant stream of shock value, over sharing, testing boundaries and an unpreparedness at times. Shawn started to shift with changes at QVC, the times in general and her own life.

The divide has become greater now between those who like her and those who dislike her. She was always polarizing, but now it is a remarkable chasm. Shawn indulges in what appears to be a careless, indiscreet and thoughtless manner on air. As social media use for QVC hosts was encouraged, it allowed the viewers to get a glimpse of her so called ‘real life’. It simply galvanized which camp the QVC customer was in. Like her or dislike her?

Now, it seems the very essence of her overly, self-promoted quirkiness is backfiring. She conveys more and more, a person whose uninhibitedness will be her undoing. It would be a relief. The undoing, that is. Shawn is unfastened. 

• shaving her underarms and her toes and her face
  • laying on the beds, feet up on furniture
  • her posture and poses
  • waxing and trimming on air, showing the hairs
  • her fascination with her nose, nose hairs, wiping her nose

EE21229F-5E42-48E5-9855-AAB4403407B3.jpeg.0be89e8da74695a328480f9c6ca04871.jpeg

Excellent commentary, @From Where I Sit!

If only dopey Shawn deserved the eloquence with which you described her.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

It's hot and humid, but we are entering the season of QVC selling big fuzzy throws. This one is Peace Love World pom pom throw, H217523, which Shawn says she has in her home.

Why do they have every host wrap themselves in the throws and walk around? Most of us don't use throws as robes. They'd drag on the floor and knock stuff off low tables you passed.

That peach color throw made me think of sea life for some reason. Shawn on the sofa looks like a sea creature that crawled out of its shell.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding PLW pom pom throw peach 1 8-04-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding PLW pom pom throw peach 2 8-04-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

Everyone and everything @ the Q is a hot mess. I wish the whole blasted channel would shrivel up and die. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 That would save me a lot of money!! Shawn just might single handedly be the demise of QVC. There couldn't be a worse host. And what's with the wine glasses always present? What is QVC trying to say?

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

It's hot and humid, but we are entering the season of QVC selling big fuzzy throws. This one is Peace Love World pom pom throw, H217523, which Shawn says she has in her home.

Why do they have every host wrap themselves in the throws and walk around? Most of us don't use throws as robes. They'd drag on the floor and knock stuff off low tables you passed.

That peach color throw made me think of sea life for some reason. Shawn on the sofa looks like a sea creature that crawled out of its shell.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding PLW pom pom throw peach 1 8-04-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding PLW pom pom throw peach 2 8-04-21.jpg

Peace Love Puke. Horrible clothes with the adolescent messages splashed across them.....

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 That would save me a lot of money!! Shawn just might single handedly be the demise of QVC. There couldn't be a worse host. And what's with the wine glasses always present? What is QVC trying to say?

Peace Love Puke. Horrible clothes with the adolescent messages splashed across them.....

Peace - Love - Puke !! I love it .... so fitting and proper especially for this dumb ass shit show

Edited by phonybaloney
  • Like 7

Can you imagine the racket those pom-poms must cause in the washing machine and dryer, not to mention possible damage to said machinery?

* Cut to confused repairman:

"Ma'am, you put that thing in these?  No, ma'am. You can't do that. You're going to have to buy two new machines, because these are beyond repair. Those big balls burned out the motors. I've never seen anything like this."

• Laugh 5

13 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Excellent commentary, it all boils down to being completely obnoxious, obnoxious, obnoxious with an unattainable, missed out on life high opinion of herself.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Yeah, pretty much. That about sums it up.

I missed the peach Pom Pom blanket presentation. Went back to look. Thought she was wearing large, peach colored, Pom Pom earrings. 😂

9985946C-8C0F-46F5-88D7-104E0FE33F64.jpeg.3bc7c9cfed02c982bedecf1c888a6674.jpeg

That a whole lot of emoting.

• Laugh 6

5 hours ago, phonybaloney said:

Peace - Love - Puke !! I love it .... so fitting and proper especially for this dumb ass shit show

This has got to be the WORST BRAND on QVC....   And the PLW lady is a real dbag...

“Peace Love World is a subsidiary of their parent company, Notions from a Narcissist (All Rights Reserved)”

Edited by JT57
  • Laugh 12

5 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

image.jpeg.506f463399294102b2ffc85072d61124.jpeg
Yes! She looks like a giant sea slug

Squish... squish... squish...

misc pics animals sea shell live 1.jpg

• Laugh 11
  • Surprise 1

On 8/3/2021 at 9:34 PM, lovemesomejoolery said:

Here's the pic from her latest Instagram post.....she's announcing a copy cat version of Vogue's 73 Questions, starring herself, of course.  Because we all we want/need to know MORE about her. 

Nothing about her or QVC is original.

ETA:  Is it me or does she look sort of "wide" here?

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 21-30-15 Shawn Killinger QVC ( shawnkillingerqvc) • Instagram photos and videos.png

I think she was trying to look like a model once she saw the camera. Ugh she looks so dirty. She's definitely not a model, her face looks like she's having a stroke, and that nose oy vey!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

On 8/2/2021 at 10:10 PM, rocketinu said:

What the Hell? She's back?

She asked Aday if she was wearing the 0 in the Kim Gravel jeans and Aday said no, the 2.

Soooo Skunk is larger than Aday and has not mentioned what size she is wearing. Intetesting.

Amy was wearing Kim's jeans when she was on with Shawn Monday night and was checking the sizes with the models asking them if they were in their qvc sizes, Amy said I am too I'm in a size 0. What size are you wearing Shawn, she said 2...REALLY you think we believe you're 1 size bigger than Amy!!!! Where are you shoving that big jelly ass in a size 2 you wear a 12 easy. IMO 😉

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 5

Amy has shared that she's a size 00 in Jen7 jeans and goes down a size from a 0. So that would make Shawn a size 0 in that brand.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2

When your gut is bigger than your DDs, you are firmly in 10/12 territory. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

28 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Size 0 or Size 00....she's not either size!

There is NO WAY her stomach would fit in those two sizes.

Neither would her thighs or a**!

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

54 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

When your gut is bigger than your DDs, you are firmly in 10/12 territory. 

Exactly

And there's no shame in that, either!

The shame is that she's not telling the truth and WE CAN SEE IT WITH OUR OWN EYES!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 13

And when model Deanna says she's wearing a size 2 you have to question Skunk.  

• Like 9

17 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Amy has shared that she's a size 00 in Jen7 jeans and goes down a size from a 0. So that would make Shawn a size 0 in that brand.

Meanwhile, I ordered a Junior's Strawberry Shortcake cheesecake the other day because I don't care what size I am anymore.

Times have changed...

(I can't wait to get it!)

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

On 8/4/2021 at 10:36 PM, CandyApple said:

Acting like an adolescent fool like she does when you're middle aged like she is always backfires......

• Like 6

So, we've learned this week that certain celebrities don't bathe themselves, or their kids, very often. Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard, Jake Gyllenhaal. When and how will Skunky work this into her presentations ? 🤔

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I love it when the host who are skinny or think they are skinny say they are a Size xx-small, x-small or small. Meanwhile, the “normal” size model say they are a size-2. One of them is lying & it ain’t the model. Shawn might be a small at her ankles but after that I’m too sure. I’m not saying she’s a large but she’s not an extra small either. 

• Like 11

She looks like crap tonight. Especially so, in that SG plaid shirt. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

And the dog show hairdo is just ridiculous. When is the last time she made half an effort to look professional?

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3

14 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

DDE4C5A9-0032-4624-BFD1-B136E032ABE6.jpeg.91c2e0aca8d41ca89be151b1686b48cb.jpeg

Ahhhhh……

Susan Graver.                    Interesting woman to watch and listen to.

Love your photo demonstration of Liquid Knit, @From Where I Sit! 🤣

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Benji said:

She ALWAYS wears jeans. She is ALWAYS so unprepared. She always self indulges. Yet they keep giving her Prime Time spots. UGH I tell you, I turn her off when she comes on. I do not trust what she says because she cannot tell the truth. About anything!!

• Like 6

Shawn is:

-a liberty taker

-a truth foresaker

-an admitted faker

-a mess maker

-probably a late waker

-not a cake baker (just a musher)

-definitely not a lawn raker with that amount of acre(age)

If she were a pearl, she'd have no nacre.

That's all I've got.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9

I had to switch to Julia when Candace Cameron Bure came on.

At least Julia is actually quirky, unlike wannabe Shawn.

6 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

12A15B1A-B448-486F-8042-C42E59215CF2.jpeg.82e13c3147cc6de770176ce9ddd70b18.jpeg

ya just have to learn to get comfortable with your new size and shape and have fun!
riiiiight?

Looks like she is developing the female equivalent of a male beer belly.

The kind that looks like a tortoise shell.

Seriously:  size up.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

On 8/4/2021 at 2:50 AM, Coffeecup said:

Lots of oversharing in the presentation of A456222 Anti X Proof Set of 2 Moderate Leakproof Briefs. Shawn also threw her mom under the bus.

Shawn, beginning of video:  So, let us begin. Leaks happen. Life happens. I mean, I haven’t even had babies, and I can laugh and tinkle. Amy’s had babies, and she can as well. She laughs, and she leaks. My mom, which I don’t wanna give away too much personal information, but listen, Mom in her eighties, same deal.

So it makes wearing undies and panties a challenge. Because, you know, if we can just call it what it is. Once there’s a leak, and there’s some wetness, nobody wants to wear that wetness, so then you gotta take ‘em off, and get a new, well, okay. So this is not a new category per se for the Q. I think when Jockey came out recently with their leakproof underwear, holy cow, sold out, couldn’t get them back in stock. Well, I want to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Jody [the OAP] …

[They talk about the product for a while.]

Shawn 7:25: Something a little scary happened the other day. Scary, not embarrassing scary, but like, it was a little sobering. You guys, I wasn’t even laughing or coughing. I just – I’m only telling you this because I’m presenting this item, right?  It’s not like I’m oversharing like this all the time. I was just standing there, and there was a leak episode. And I was like, come on! I didn’t even cough or laugh! [Jody and Amy laugh.}

Amy: John (producer?) said we have to go, but really I do have to “go,” so this is going to be an interesting 33 minutes. [Shawn cracks up]  You know when you see food and you start to drool, Shawn? ‘Cause you know you’re about to eat and you can like literally feel the saliva? For me, it’s when I know I have to go to the bathroom and I’m walking to the bathroom, and that is when it intensifies because I know I’m about to go. So these underwear would be perfect for the, uh, “I gotta go now!”

Amy, if you have to go that bad, quit sipping from the wine glass!

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 4 underpants leakproof 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 5 underpants leakproof 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 6 underpants leakproof 8-03-21.jpg

Thank you for posting this! I gasped out loud when Shawn was about to share her personal peeing story. I don't think Amy could have cut her off sooner, the producer was prob going "Wo Wo WO" in her ear. She is so unprofessional, get her off the air PLEASE!!!

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

But she’s a Size-small people.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

I have never, ever, seen Shawn wear a shirt/top in the proper size.

I don't know how the show runners and fashion advisors allow it to continue.

If I had a line of clothing, I would avoid her as a host.  And if I had to present my designs with her, I would insist that she wear the proper size, rather than misrepresent the fit of my hard work. 

😕

5 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

OMG she just answered a text from her step son LIVE ON AIR!!! she is on speed or something, pacing all over, unfocused, jumping around like a mad woman. Geeeze!! So unprofessional. 

1 minute ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

OMG she just answered a text from her step son LIVE ON AIR!!! she is on speed or something, pacing all over, unfocused, jumping around like a mad woman. Geeeze!! So unprofessional. 

She is manic tonight!

• Like 1
  • Surprise 5

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

She is manic tonight!

As, God is my witness I had no idea she had a step son. This must show I don’t care that much. LOL!!!

• Laugh 7

David Dangle to Julia about Shawn:  "She rocks my world.  She can take what you think is a t-shirt and turn it into couture."

🙄

Can't escape her, even by changing the channel.

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 7

31 minutes ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

QVC needs to do a Peggy Mitchell  and  tell Skunky to get outta my pub!

Eastenders FTW! 

24 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

As, God is my witness I had no idea she had a step son. This must show I don’t care that much. LOL!!!

Pretty sure he's in college, or at least college-aged. He's definitely over 18, probably closer to 21.

• Like 1

So Just checking in. Must have missed the announcement of National Turd on Top of Your Head Day.

• Laugh 12

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

12A15B1A-B448-486F-8042-C42E59215CF2.jpeg.82e13c3147cc6de770176ce9ddd70b18.jpeg

ya just have to learn to get comfortable with your new size and shape and have fun!
riiiiight?

Whoa. I think she’s now bigger than I am and I wear a 12 on the bottom. Size 2, what a delusional liar. 
Joan would faint to hear Shawn and couture in the same sentence. 

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Comin’ back to finish off the denim & co, itching the back of her head for several moments. And then, the big nose wipe. Big!DCABB40A-3AA1-4BCB-BB3A-F989191305D5.jpeg.15026c89cc31f10deaf93286a3654217.jpeg69E1FA8F-B632-4E1D-97C6-051382EEEF5D.jpeg.fd2b56a924b0cb3c9aa103b11f73dd2d.jpeg

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 6

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Two of them.

• Like 1

Showing "work" and "weekend" looks to start the Sketchers TSV presentation.

Proof that she knows there is a difference.

Guess her hair isn't subject to the same rules.

• Like 3