Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

I do not like having to see or listen to viewers on air.  Click!

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Thumper said:

I do not like having to see or listen to viewers on air.  Click!

It's worse than the phone-in testimonials. 

• Like 14

FB Gems:

All the host get their face done. Then go on TV to promote face products

Nice blazer Shawn has on, it looks like it's from her own personal wardrobe, a dated style but a classic. A stretchy, silk tank or camisole would compliment the blazer better then the printed t-shirt she picked.

Can you please stop saying….”all the way up to 5x”! Very demeaning to those who aren’t a size xxs!

• Like 13

On 8/1/2021 at 8:13 PM, RubberbandGirl said:

I wonder how long the dirty clothes lay on the floor of her closet before she tosses them.

704453921_shawnscloset.thumb.jpg.4eb306968f7bb224280b0f105e719b2c.jpg

No wonder her mind seems to be so chaotic, her home is a mess.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She looks sloppy tonight.

They are doing something new, having a viewer on air to comment about the products presented. Shawn introduced "Tracy Jo" from Pennsylvania. They had Tracy comment on the Kim Gravel jeans and other products. I'm not sure it's a good idea to bring a viewer onto the show.

Two leg lifts for the Kim Gravel jeans.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Monday 2 Tracy Jo 8-02-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion MOnday 3 jeans Kim leg lift 8-02-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion MOnday 4 leg lift 8-02-21.jpg

The jeans are way to tight for her, she looks like a size 12.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

Rando Skype Lady held up her cat, who is named Jagger, because this was in no way pre-arranged… 🙄🤮

They should take this “viewer participation” bit out behind the studio and bury it. Deep.

Unless they put one of us on… 🤔🤣

Here is Tracy with her ragdoll cat Jagger, a male cat. She said she has two ragdoll cats. The other is named Jovi. Shawn asked her why she chose the name Jagger, and Tracy said it was because she's a music fan.

Sorry I couldn't get a better picture of Jagger, but he was squirming and the pictures were blurry. "Put me down! Put me down! I don't want to be on TV!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Monday 5 cat with guest Tracy 8-02-21.jpg

• Like 4

Did anybody catch Shawn saying she was post-menopausal? It was later in the same video where Tracy Jo held up her cat.

A367818 Lisa Rinna Collection Printed Ankle Zip Jeans

Tracy Jo 6:13: I cannot wait for fall. Boot and sweaters again for fall. I just cannot wait for that season.

Shawn 6:17: I’m post-menopausal, so I love fall.

WHAT? Was that a joke? Shawn is only 48. Average age for menopause is 52. Did she have early menopause? Or did she have a hysterectomy? If she did, it probably would have been while she took four months' leave in 2020, when she stayed at home with her dying father. I've had that surgery, and you can barely move for the first few days, because you are so weak. You can't bend from the waist, can't do any lifting, and other restrictions. You can't drive for two weeks either (think of the long distances she has to drive to and from work). Even after you are well enough to drive a little, you still have to wait to get your full strength back. You need more than two weeks off work, sometimes as long as six weeks.

Well, anyway, maybe she just made that up about being post-menopausal. She kept looking offstage and laughing, like she was sharing a joke with Jackie the model, or some of the crew members.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Monday 6 i'm post-menopausal 8-02-21.jpg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Here is Tracy with her ragdoll cat Jagger, a male cat. She said she has two ragdoll cats. The other is named Jovi. Shawn asked her why she chose the name Jagger, and Tracy said it was because she's a music fan.

Sorry I couldn't get a better picture of Jagger, but he was squirming and the pictures were blurry. "Put me down! Put me down! I don't want to be on TV!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Monday 5 cat with guest Tracy 8-02-21.jpg

Beautiful kitty ! 😻

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Did anybody catch Shawn saying she was post-menopausal? It was later in the same video where Tracy Jo held up her cat.

Tracy Jo 6:13: I cannot wait for fall. Boot and sweaters again for fall. I just cannot wait for that season.

WHAT? Was that a joke? Shawn is only 48. Average age for menopause is 52. Did she have early menopause? Or did she have a hysterectomy? If she did, it probably would have been while she took four months' leave in 2020, when she stayed at home with her dying father. I've had that surgery, and you can barely move for the first few days, because you are so weak. You can't bend from the waist, can't do any lifting, and other restrictions. You can't drive for two weeks either (think of the long distances she has to drive to and from work). Even after you are well enough to drive a little, you still have to wait to get your full strength back. You need more than two weeks off work, sometimes as long as six weeks.

Well, anyway, maybe she just made that up about being post-menopausal. She kept looking offstage and laughing, like she was sharing a joke with Jackie the model, or some of the crew members.

I heard Shawn say that, but she was (perhaps mockingly?) repeating what Tracy Jo had just answered about why she likes fall. I don't think she was talking about herself at that point in their conversation.

@Coffeecup Sorry you had to go through all of that surgery/recovery--it sounds pretty awful. ☹️

Edited by MisterShrug · Reason: I don't know who "Mary Jo" is, but she wasn't on-air last night!
  • Like 2

That whole presentation of the Lisa Rinna jeans was effed up. Both Shawn and Jackie wore giant long ponchos over the jeans, and neither one took the poncho off to show the jeans in full. We never saw what the jeans looked like above the thigh. Shawn promoted the hell out of the poncho. (I think it was a Lisa Rinna poncho, but I didn't see the product video.) She kept saying "It's coming up, and it's only $25" like that oversized baggy thing was such a great deal.

Speaking of model abuse, poor Jackie looked like a big mushroom in the poncho. Shawn looked like she was wearing a Halloween witch costume.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Monday 8 poncho Shawn 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Monday 7 poncho Jackie 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics plants mushroom 1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

7 minutes ago, MisterShrug said:
30 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Expand  

I heard Shawn say that, but she was (perhaps mockingly?) repeating what Tracy Jo had just answered about why she likes fall. I don't think she was talking about herself at that point in their conversation.

That's the way I took it also. Just repeating what Tracy Jo had said.

Shawn: Do you love fall or are you more of a summer person?

Tracy Jo: No, I'm post menopausal so I'm all about Fall.

Shawn: What is your favorite thing about Fall before we go?

Duh Skunks! She's post menopausal so her favorite thing about Fall is that it's cooler. Obviously trying to fill air time. Try asking a question everyone doesn't know the answer to you nimrod!

Tracy Jo: That it's cool, the weather's cooler. The boots. Boots and sweaters again for the Fall. I just can't wait for that season.

Shawn while fake laughing: I'm post menopausal so I just love the fall. Tracy Jo you have to come back and do this more often, I just love you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Here's Shawn doing the Kaplan beauty cream TSV at midnight. She likes to wear a blazer over whatever casual T shirt she's wearing when she does beauty TSVs. As usual, this blazer looks too small. I don't think she could button it. (Although ,on second thought, it looks like it might not be designed to button closed?)  Size up!

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty KAPlan TSV 1 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Kaplan TSV 2 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Kaplan TSV 3 8-03-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 2

Wait. My question about YouTube and subscribers is a real one. I have no clue about their analytics. 

I found the woman from last night’s viewer trick. Shawn’s  “phone friend”. 

• Useful 2
  • Surprise 1

52 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

That whole presentation of the Lisa Rinna jeans was effed up. Both Shawn and Jackie wore giant long ponchos over the jeans, and neither one took the poncho off to show the jeans in full. We never saw what the jeans looked like above the thigh. Shawn promoted the hell out of the poncho. (I think it was a Lisa Rinna poncho, but I didn't see the product video.) She kept saying "It's coming up, and it's only $25" like that oversized baggy thing was such a great deal.

Speaking of model abuse, poor Jackie looked like a big mushroom in the poncho. Shawn looked like she was wearing a Halloween witch costume.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Monday 8 poncho Shawn 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Monday 7 poncho Jackie 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics plants mushroom 1.jpg

Is Shawnie wearing a black garage bag???

• Laugh 5

36 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Wait. My question about YouTube and subscribers is a real one. I have no clue about their analytics. 

I follow and regularly watch three Youtubers - one has 91,700 followers, another has 160,000 followers and the last one has 1.49 million subscribers.

The two with the lowest # of subscribers are Italian based, travel type vloggers.  The one with over a million subscribers is here in the US, is a Houston news anchor who has a vlog that talks about makeup, beauty, lifestyle type stuff for women over 40.

I don't know if 16,000 is a lot of subscribers or not.  I do know that it's only at around 100,000 subscribers that you can really start to earn a decent living through vlogging on You Tube.  I would view it as the difference between having a hobby/second source of income and having it as your full time job.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4

Ok. Thanks. 

I knew that the woman called, “Tracy Jo” had on-camera experience of some sort. So I did a little digging. And found her. 

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

If Tracy Jo only has 16,700 subscribers, she's a small fish in the giant YouTube pond. However, since she has over 1,000 subscribers, she qualifies to monetize her channel by running ads. I haven't looked at her videos, so I don't know whether she uses ads. People can make some good money from their YouTube videos. (Antonella, I'm looking at you. Ant has 21,300 subscribers, and she does run ads.)

Shawn has 102,000 followers on her Instagram, but this is not a fair comparison to Tracy Jo, since Shawn is a public figure who's been on TV for many years. Two different platforms, anyway. As far as I know, Shawn has never had a YouTube channel.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4

Shawn is on with the original Mama's boy Dennis from Tweak'd. He must have told his Mawm story 50 times already. Shawn's hair looks especially unwashed tonight. It's all different colors too. She looks like she layered on her makeup too. Unnatural color, too much makeup.....

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

48DD51EC-E723-4C37-B9BC-C0212F76CD3C.jpeg.343292aacd8e20d5adde15e2efdfb568.jpeg

Is she kidding? These pics don’t really capture how bad she looks.

F2C6EC57-6426-4E3F-AD81-9CD76FB3E8CF.thumb.jpeg.c32fa3670a560436bdcbf3d6cc3e3120.jpeg

That border of hair powder all around her face is a mess. Of course. 

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

48DD51EC-E723-4C37-B9BC-C0212F76CD3C.jpeg.343292aacd8e20d5adde15e2efdfb568.jpeg

Is she kidding? These pics don’t really capture how bad she looks.

F2C6EC57-6426-4E3F-AD81-9CD76FB3E8CF.thumb.jpeg.c32fa3670a560436bdcbf3d6cc3e3120.jpeg

She looks especially bad tonight 

• Like 5

Here's the pic from her latest Instagram post.....she's announcing a copy cat version of Vogue's 73 Questions, starring herself, of course.  Because we all we want/need to know MORE about her. 

Nothing about her or QVC is original.

ETA:  Is it me or does she look sort of "wide" here?

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 21-30-15 Shawn Killinger QVC ( shawnkillingerqvc) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

If Tracy Jo only has 16,700 subscribers, she's a small fish in the giant YouTube pond. However, since she has over 1,000 subscribers, she qualifies to monetize her channel by running ads. I haven't looked at her videos, so I don't know whether she uses ads. People can make some good money from their YouTube videos. (Antonella, I'm looking at you. Ant has 21,300 subscribers, and she does run ads.)

Shawn has 102,000 followers on her Instagram, but this is not a fair comparison to Tracy Jo, since Shawn is a public figure who's been on TV for many years. Two different platforms, anyway. As far as I know, Shawn has never had a YouTube channel.

YouTube changed their terms, and now just because a video has ads, it doesn't necessarily mean that the channel is monetized. Back in November 2020, they started showing ads on non-monetized channels. I've noticed ads on some of my videos, and only have 300-some subscribers. Now there's not really any way to know if a creator is profiting or not, even if they have 1000+ subscribers, such as Tracy Jo.

• Useful 5

I think she is a little tipsy tonight. Butting in in Amy's presentations. Very loud. Needing to be the center of attention. Can't remember if she's in xs or xxs. How about neither. That would be Amy.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3

What purpose does the powder at her hairline serve? I don’t think she has any gray hair. It seems like an odd thing to do. 

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

I think she is a little tipsy tonight. Butting in in Amy's presentations. Very loud. Needing to be the center of attention. Can't remember if she's in xs or xxs. How about neither. That would be Amy.

2 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-tongue-teeth-080321-0-5-crop.gif

I am wishing she'd say she is wearing an xxs while Amy (a TRUE xxs) is there HA!

• Laugh 9

She's claiming to be a size 2 again. Jen7 jeans.

Amy is wearing size 0. I believe that, but Shawn is fibbing. She hesitated a long time before giving her size, as if she forgot, or was waiting on the producer to say something in her ear.

Guess what, Shawn grew an inch taller!  🤣 In the past she said she was 5’5. Then she was 5’5 ½”. Tonight she said she’s 5.6”.

She did a butt boobie with her hand.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 2 jeans size 2 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 3 jeans butt boobies 8-03-21.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 6

54 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Why does she have all her personal messaging crap in the studio when she is sharing presentations with Amy?

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, Coffeecup said:

She's claiming to be a size 2 again. Jen7 jeans.

Amy is wearing size 0. I believe that, but Shawn is fibbing. She hesitated a long time before giving her size, as if she forgot, or was waiting on the producer to say something in her ear.

Guess what, Shawn grew an inch taller!  🤣 In the past she said she was 5’5. Then she was 5’5 ½”. Tonight she said she’s 5.6”.

She did a butt boobie with her hand.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 2 jeans size 2 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 3 jeans butt boobies 8-03-21.jpg

Hahahhhaa I LOVE IT!! Look at how tiny Amy is. She is the size Shawn always lies to be.  She is more a size 8 I swear. 

• Like 8

I hate, yes hate, the assault on the drugstore brands and the grocery store brands. I’ve never heard such a pretentious attack on the “aisle 5” products as Shawn’s. How tone deaf can she be to feel the need to repeatedly use bashing the items that are available in a drugstore health and beauty aisle as a sales pitch for higher priced products.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

I hate, yes hate, the assault on the drugstore brands and the grocery store brands. I’ve never heard such a pretentious attack on the “aisle 5” products as Shawn’s. How tone deaf can she be to feel the need to repeatedly use bashing the items that are available in a drugstore health and beauty aisle as a sales pitch for higher priced products.

Miss Pretentious said on air that she buys her false eyelashes at Rite Aid. Aisle 5, Skunk?

• Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

Lots of oversharing in the presentation of A456222 Anti X Proof Set of 2 Moderate Leakproof Briefs. Shawn also threw her mom under the bus.

Shawn, beginning of video:  So, let us begin. Leaks happen. Life happens. I mean, I haven’t even had babies, and I can laugh and tinkle. Amy’s had babies, and she can as well. She laughs, and she leaks. My mom, which I don’t wanna give away too much personal information, but listen, Mom in her eighties, same deal.

So it makes wearing undies and panties a challenge. Because, you know, if we can just call it what it is. Once there’s a leak, and there’s some wetness, nobody wants to wear that wetness, so then you gotta take ‘em off, and get a new, well, okay. So this is not a new category per se for the Q. I think when Jockey came out recently with their leakproof underwear, holy cow, sold out, couldn’t get them back in stock. Well, I want to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Jody [the OAP] …

[They talk about the product for a while.]

Shawn 7:25: Something a little scary happened the other day. Scary, not embarrassing scary, but like, it was a little sobering. You guys, I wasn’t even laughing or coughing. I just – I’m only telling you this because I’m presenting this item, right?  It’s not like I’m oversharing like this all the time. I was just standing there, and there was a leak episode. And I was like, come on! I didn’t even cough or laugh! [Jody and Amy laugh.}

Amy: John (producer?) said we have to go, but really I do have to “go,” so this is going to be an interesting 33 minutes. [Shawn cracks up]  You know when you see food and you start to drool, Shawn? ‘Cause you know you’re about to eat and you can like literally feel the saliva? For me, it’s when I know I have to go to the bathroom and I’m walking to the bathroom, and that is when it intensifies because I know I’m about to go. So these underwear would be perfect for the, uh, “I gotta go now!”

Amy, if you have to go that bad, quit sipping from the wine glass!

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 4 underpants leakproof 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 5 underpants leakproof 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 6 underpants leakproof 8-03-21.jpg

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 4

Hair powder comparison.

She's using way too much of the dark brown hair powder around her hairline. Compare tonight's picture (left) to a picture from May (right) when she wasn't wearing the powder. You can see the part in her hair. Looks much better that way.

I don't see any gray hair in the May picture, so I don't understand what she's trying so hard to cover.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 8 hair powder 8-03-21.jpg

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

7 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-tongue-teeth-080321-0-5-crop.gif

Does she realize she is on TV? Teeth picking, nose flicking, toe picking, butt swiping, leg hiking, crotch showing....who does that???  She is one class act...

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

What purpose does the powder at her hairline serve? I don’t think she has any gray hair. It seems like an odd thing to do. 

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Hair powder comparison.

She's using way too much of the dark brown hair powder around her hairline. Compare tonight's picture (left) to a picture from May (right) when she wasn't wearing the powder. You can see the part in her hair. Looks much better that way.

I don't see any gray hair in the May picture, so I don't understand what she's trying so hard to cover.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 8 hair powder 8-03-21.jpg

Joan River's had a product like this, the hair powder.  I remember her presentations....she advocated using it not to cover gray, but to camouflage thinning hair at either the part or the hairline.

The way Shawn's using it looks ridiculous. 

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 11

During previous presentations, Shawn always harkens back to her bout with alopecia which has since resolved itself.

Then she starts digging for the "sparse" spots which are basically normal scalp areas.

But painting a periphery above her forehead?

Maybe she wants to give the illusion of wearing a wig.

That would be beyond quirky and into the realm of crazy.

• Like 7

Just looking at the latest photos of her posted here, she truly is a vile woman.

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Lots of oversharing in the presentation of A456222 Anti X Proof Set of 2 Moderate Leakproof Briefs. Shawn also threw her mom under the bus.

Shawn, beginning of video:  So, let us begin. Leaks happen. Life happens. I mean, I haven’t even had babies, and I can laugh and tinkle. Amy’s had babies, and she can as well. She laughs, and she leaks. My mom, which I don’t wanna give away too much personal information, but listen, Mom in her eighties, same deal.

So it makes wearing undies and panties a challenge. Because, you know, if we can just call it what it is. Once there’s a leak, and there’s some wetness, nobody wants to wear that wetness, so then you gotta take ‘em off, and get a new, well, okay. So this is not a new category per se for the Q. I think when Jockey came out recently with their leakproof underwear, holy cow, sold out, couldn’t get them back in stock. Well, I want to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Jody [the OAP] …

[They talk about the product for a while.]

Shawn 7:25: Something a little scary happened the other day. Scary, not embarrassing scary, but like, it was a little sobering. You guys, I wasn’t even laughing or coughing. I just – I’m only telling you this because I’m presenting this item, right?  It’s not like I’m oversharing like this all the time. I was just standing there, and there was a leak episode. And I was like, come on! I didn’t even cough or laugh! [Jody and Amy laugh.}

Amy: John (producer?) said we have to go, but really I do have to “go,” so this is going to be an interesting 33 minutes. [Shawn cracks up]  You know when you see food and you start to drool, Shawn? ‘Cause you know you’re about to eat and you can like literally feel the saliva? For me, it’s when I know I have to go to the bathroom and I’m walking to the bathroom, and that is when it intensifies because I know I’m about to go. So these underwear would be perfect for the, uh, “I gotta go now!”

Amy, if you have to go that bad, quit sipping from the wine glass!

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 4 underpants leakproof 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 5 underpants leakproof 8-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah Amy 6 underpants leakproof 8-03-21.jpg

I wish someone would suggest she wear Depends or adult diapers and do some Kiegel exercises.  Would love to see her reaction. Ms. TMI Know It All.

• Like 10

FB Gems:

Oh God, I turn on the q, gotta look at her. The glasses are so distracting and really wish she would wash her hair! You're hosting a hair product, fix your hair, tee is from peace love world, I’m sure she's in a xtra small, lol.

Okay..I love Shawn and not putting her down. She admits she doesn’t shower often nor wash her hair—Her words .

She really does need to do something with her hair. She looked much cuter with short hair.

Katrina Szish should be hosting fashion shows in prime time on main channel. Her superb style/fashion expertise is desperately needed.

Sorry Amy, but the CONSTANT uniform of white tee and jeans is a fashion don't.

After Shawn I’ll need a Xanax. How could she disclose the doctors patient? Hello. I love ya but not tonight.

Shawn your husband is right you always interrupt the guest.

Relax Shawn.

It's my opinion, she is the most insulting, annoying host by consensus. Check out my facts, I used to love her, but not now. Amy is obviously different around her, boy you can see it. Amy is the best, there's no 2 hour story about a shirt, like Shawn.

How can you go on national tv and tell everyone that you go several days without showering....?

Killinger said a while back, she stopped wearing fake nails.. ha ha ha so what has she had on for the last week or 2? FAKE NAILS

• Like 9
  • Laugh 6

@Miss Priss, thanks so much for posting the FB Gems! I always enjoy reading them.

Cat computer kitten.jpg

• Like 13

She did the TSV at midnight, the solar path lights. As we've noticed before, she acts calmer and more normal when she does home products, compared to beauty and fashion. But she did get kind of silly at times, and produced word salads. At one point she said:

”I don’t garden, I’m not green thumb-y, plants scare me, I kill them, so I probably scare them. But when it comes to outdoor décor, decorating like the extended living space that is outside, our homes this past year and a half have become a safe haven, a sanctuary, and now in the nice weather, a month that I think is even nicer, because I love fall. Your patio, front or back, your yard, were cool, if you’re lucky enough…"

Picture 2:  the stage crew didn't notice that one of the potted plants fell over. Maybe it heard Shawn say she kills plants, so it decided to just roll over and die ahead of time.

misc pics Shawn Killinger lighting solar path lights 1 8-04-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger lighting solar path lights 2 plant fell over 8-04-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger lighting solar path lights 3 OAP 8-04-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 6

Re. the strange hair powder usage- it's almost like she's trying to make her forehead/hairline look lower, which is bizarre, because she doesn't have a particularly high forehead at all. Actually, with her large nose, heavy eyebrows and deepset eyes, a higher forehead would be in better proportion.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

50 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Picture 2:  the stage crew didn't notice that one of the potted plants fell over. Maybe it heard Shawn say she kills plants, so it decided to just roll over and die ahead of time.

50 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger lighting solar path lights 2 plant fell over 8-04-21.jpg

Everyone and everything @ the Q is a hot mess. I wish the whole blasted channel would shrivel up and die. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

@Miss Priss, thanks so much for posting the FB Gems! I always enjoy reading them.

Cat computer kitten.jpg

@Coffeecup You're most welcome! Glad you enjoy the FB Gems.

Most comments validate how we all feel and see what we all see...

Of course some comments praise and worship the Skunks, but, well, they're just idiots! 🤣

2124586921_miscpicsShawnKillingercancerpatientstory110-21-19.jpg.56a79fe26152edcc5f014e338292ba7a.jpg

E0026742-45AB-43A4-B278-3E2DC9F296EB.jpeg.f1622cc5a0523ae9f27e6d16b5f88e37.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

Katrina Szish should be hosting fashion shows in prime time on main channel. Her superb style/fashion expertise is desperately needed.

Yes Yes And Yes.  The new CEO needs to remove Shawn ASAP and get her help.

• Like 10

When Shawn started out, she was more restrained but always had that “casual quality” bubbling beneath the surface. It certainly set her apart from the others. Endearing to some and annoying to many. As she became more comfortable as a host, her casual quality wasn’t bubbling beneath the surface anymore. It started to become a constant stream of shock value, over sharing, testing boundaries and an unpreparedness at times. Shawn started to shift with changes at QVC, the times in general and her own life.

The divide has become greater now between those who like her and those who dislike her. She was always polarizing, but now it is a remarkable chasm. Shawn indulges in what appears to be a careless, indiscreet and thoughtless manner on air. As social media use for QVC hosts was encouraged, it allowed the viewers to get a glimpse of her so called ‘real life’. It simply galvanized which camp the QVC customer was in. Like her or dislike her?

Now, it seems the very essence of her overly, self-promoted quirkiness is backfiring. She conveys more and more, a person whose uninhibitedness will be her undoing. It would be a relief. The undoing, that is. Shawn is unfastened. 

• shaving her underarms and her toes and her face
  • laying on the beds, feet up on furniture
  • her posture and poses
  • waxing and trimming on air, showing the hairs
  • her fascination with her nose, nose hairs, wiping her nose

EE21229F-5E42-48E5-9855-AAB4403407B3.jpeg.0be89e8da74695a328480f9c6ca04871.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 12