Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

7 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Did you hear her overdoing the blond lady’s Law make up? Oh, she really couldn’t stop her feet from jamming into her own mouth.

With that stupid fist up to the camera, showcasing the lipstick colors, she overdid the hype. She went on and on about how she loves a nude lip and that her Mac lipstick in (can’t remember the shade) _________ is her “go to, desert island item”. 😴

But in her over-exuberance she, with her fist still up in the air, showing the colors, gushed that this new person’s lipstick in its nude lip choice is a kindred spirit to her beloved Mac lipstick, and then she added, “only this one is the clean sister to the other one (her Mac lipstick). Uh oh!!

@coffeecup, maybe you can verify?

Mac may not be cruelty free or a clean beauty line, but that was a big no no.

Here's what she said about her Mac lipstick. I added more material for context.

A461410 Lawless Beauty 3-Piece Lip Collection with Liner, Lipstick and Plumper

Shawn: Will you please look at Nikki (sp? The model) because she’s wearing not only what I’m gonna predict is the next biggest, hottest brand on QVC Beauty, but she is wearing a lip and a lip liner and a plumping with gloss, and so, though belated, bear with us, we are gonna bring you a celebratory nod to National Lipstick Day, which was yesterday. We’re gonna do it with a brand named Lawless.

She’s beautiful. She’s smart. And she has grown up with some health issues… She’s a glamor girl, and she always wanted glamor makeup. But sometimes, most times, a lot of times, clean brands are not really known for glamor…

[describes the two sets of nude colors]  I own both and I’m obsessed, but here’s the value on your screen [gives prices].

Annie Lawless is here. Her brand, she started with like a few shades of lipstick, lip gloss, whatever. Anyway, lip gloss is where she began. Annie, when you started you had no employees, you’re calling in from California, you had hardly any financing or money. And then two months later Sephora called. Girl, I’m gonna put the shades on my hand. Tell us more….

Annie: [gives lots of details about the advantages of the product] … if you continue to use it, it promotes your own collagen production, and that’s the type of makeup that I love. If I’m going to be wearing it all day, it better be doing something for me. Otherwise there’s no point. … I think of it almost like a serum that I would put on my skin… so it’s incredible. It’s really like a filter on your lips.

Shawn: It’s a nude lip. This kind of like buff nude lip is my absolute all-time desert island favorite lip, and when I tried your brand for the first time, because up until now, Hue, h-u-e [she spelled it], that’s the shade, is the shade of Mac lipstick that I cannot ever be without. I tried your brand, and I was like, oh! [makes dramatic panting noises] She is like a kindred spirit. but in the clean world.  She’s doing it!

By the way, this is your Pink Sand choice [points to colors on her hand] …

Girl, we have a three-step video that is really demonstrative because you’re giving us bigger, gorgeous-er lips…

The picture below where Shawn looks like she's in agony is where she did the drama panting and said "I tried your brand, and I was like, oh!"

My opinion: I don't think nude lipstick flatters Shawn. Her lips are kind of thin, and when she matches the nude lipstick to her skin, her lips disappear. Then she wears the big glasses with heavy thick frames. With no lip color, all you see is glasses and nose tip. It's worse when she wears those black-rimmed glasses; her nose disappears too. But if she's crazy about nude lipstick, so be it.

"Gorgeous-er" lips? 🙄

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty pale lips 5 Lawless lipstick 7-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty pale lips 6 Lawless lipstick 7-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty pale lips 7 Lawless lipstick 7-30-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 8

I was surprised to see that she behaved pretty much like a normal host when she did the Christmas lighted greenery TSV. She didn't act weird or say any inappropriate things. She was enthusiastic about the products, but not in an over-the-top way. She chatted pleasantly with the Bethlehem Lights OAP.

Maybe if they took her out of fashion shows, where she wears too-tight clothes, weird layers, and endless knots, and does doggie leg lifts, she'd be more tolerable. Also out of beauty shows, where she makes bug eyes and extreme facial contortions. She has to act halfway reasonable with home products. Give her vacuum cleaners, Dynatrap, Scrub Daddy and garden duckies.

How long is her vacation? She said she was going to the beach this weekend, and she'd be back Monday night on the fashion show. This coming Monday, or the next week?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas decorations 1 7-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas decorations 2 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger CHristmas decorations 4 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas decorations 3 7-20-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

6 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Also out of beauty shows, where she makes bug eyes and extreme facial contortions.

Speaking of...this is a comment on her FB page: 

Shawn. You're so funny the way you do your mouth when you put on anything near your eyes. I know it’s like a thing we do. You are the best at describing the products. My favorite!

How don't people see when Skunks makes those stupid faces when applying makeup that it's fake, contrived, and for attention?

On another note: "the way you do you mouth", "I know it's like a thing  we do". 🙄

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

FB Gems:

Shawn, I’m sorry but you wear your shirts way too small… that LOGO jacket should not be an xxs on you… you would look so much better if you sized up!

Xs would be too small for her. I don’t know why she can’t admit she should wear a medium?

Good advice however with so many people telling Shawn to size up, too tight, etc. she probably knows by now what people are saying about how ill-fitting she wears her clothes. Bottom line for some reason she likes to wear her clothes tight. I doubt she will ever change & wear the proper size.

I like the olive sweater vest with the denim shirt, glad Shawn didn't tie up the vest – thanks

Her jeans too tight

I agree ... just go up a size

I agree wrong size

Shawn ur eyeglasses look like car headlights, big & ridiculous on a human face.

Someone needs to tell her that 48 inches is 4 ft not 2

Shawn doesn’t do justice to the clothes for customers trying to judge a fit! I don’t care how tight she wants to wear her clothes but she is representing the customers & QVC...

Shawn had smaller glasses on last night, they looked so much better.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Here's what she said about her Mac lipstick. I added more material for context.

A461410 Lawless Beauty 3-Piece Lip Collection with Liner, Lipstick and Plumper

Shawn: Will you please look at Nikki (sp? The model) because she’s wearing not only what I’m gonna predict is the next biggest, hottest brand on QVC Beauty, but she is wearing a lip and a lip liner and a plumping with gloss, and so, though belated, bear with us, we are gonna bring you a celebratory nod to National Lipstick Day, which was yesterday. We’re gonna do it with a brand named Lawless.

She’s beautiful. She’s smart. And she has grown up with some health issues… She’s a glamor girl, and she always wanted glamor makeup. But sometimes, most times, a lot of times, clean brands are not really known for glamor…

[describes the two sets of nude colors]  I own both and I’m obsessed, but here’s the value on your screen [gives prices].

Annie Lawless is here. Her brand, she started with like a few shades of lipstick, lip gloss, whatever. Anyway, lip gloss is where she began. Annie, when you started you had no employees, you’re calling in from California, you had hardly any financing or money. And then two months later Sephora called. Girl, I’m gonna put the shades on my hand. Tell us more….

Annie: [gives lots of details about the advantages of the product] … if you continue to use it, it promotes your own collagen production, and that’s the type of makeup that I love. If I’m going to be wearing it all day, it better be doing something for me. Otherwise there’s no point. … I think of it almost like a serum that I would put on my skin… so it’s incredible. It’s really like a filter on your lips.

Shawn: It’s a nude lip. This kind of like buff nude lip is my absolute all-time desert island favorite lip, and when I tried your brand for the first time, because up until now, Hue, h-u-e [she spelled it], that’s the shade, is the shade of Mac lipstick that I cannot ever be without. I tried your brand, and I was like, oh! [makes dramatic panting noises] She is like a kindred spirit. but in the clean world.  She’s doing it!

By the way, this is your Pink Sand choice [points to colors on her hand] …

Girl, we have a three-step video that is really demonstrative because you’re giving us bigger, gorgeous-er lips…

The picture below where Shawn looks like she's in agony is where she did the drama panting and said "I tried your brand, and I was like, oh!"

My opinion: I don't think nude lipstick flatters Shawn. Her lips are kind of thin, and when she matches the nude lipstick to her skin, her lips disappear. Then she wears the big glasses with heavy thick frames. With no lip color, all you see is glasses and nose tip. It's worse when she wears those black-rimmed glasses; her nose disappears too. But if she's crazy about nude lipstick, so be it.

"Gorgeous-er" lips? 🙄

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty pale lips 5 Lawless lipstick 7-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty pale lips 6 Lawless lipstick 7-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty pale lips 7 Lawless lipstick 7-30-21.jpg

Though her makeup might contain less toxins than other brands, looking at that woman's heavily painted face, "clean" is the last adjective I would associate with her or her products.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Wow. Thank you @Coffeecup. What an on air knock to her beloved brand, Mac.

And the Lawless lady?D462B57D-D0E5-41E0-9D54-D9ED8BFEAEE0.jpeg.b79bdb33a64207ceae267b2c04c4b018.jpeg I call her …

the lady with the patent leather forehead

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

On 7/30/2021 at 1:45 AM, Coffeecup said:

She just couldn't resist talking about not showering.

A395457 MUK LUKS Cloud Knit Crew-Neck and Jogger Pant Set

Shawn: “One of the questions [in a Vogue list of 73 questions] was ‘describe your perfect day off.’ And I replied, I don’t shower, I’m in my PJs, I don’t get out of them. I don’t leave the house. And this [touches the PJ top], the only thing I want to amend that answer is, you can totally leave the house. I would wear these to Wegman’s. I would wear these to Chick-fil-A. I would run errands, I would get gas. I would take my car to the dealership. I don’t care.”

Yes, we know you don’t care if you go out stinky in yesterday’s sweat. 🦨  We just wish you would stop talking about it and grossing people out. You are supposed to be a professional, adult salesperson, not a child who gets a kick out of talking about their boogers and bad smells and body functions.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Q2 red pants 9 MukLuks pajamas 7-29-21.jpg

It's funny how triggered she is about lack of cleanliness.  Now, in her all grown-up behavior,  she's talking about it like it's a mad cool habit. Idk about everyone else, but a woman's body needs cleansing-not a baby wipe swipe here and there.  So to show all people who partake in daily cleaning,  she's being a child and putting it out there.  Go and and stink Shawn.  Idk how your husband can get close to those smelly armpits and offensive nether regions and I sure hope no one buys the pants that you grind your reek into when you raise your leg to expose your crotch.

• Like 10

Her preoccupation with not showering, and the same pajamas all day and night, except when she’s sleeping nude (remember how many times she used that as her tease is abnormal. It is especially abnormal considering she’s a host on a shopping channel. It would be just as peculiar if she was my neighbor or a mom at the school functions or sports outings etc.

Could it be that she really sees the whole unwashed “in my real life” as a burden? Or is it just another manipulation of status seeking, social climbing wannabes- who think staying in pjs and not having to bathe is the new symbol of the happily idle and super rich?

Could it be that and only that? Oh, and the Philosophy line? She’s positively manic when she puts her unwashed comments out there next to her “oh, we have this everywhere in my house and I use it everyday!” harangue.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Her fingernails are a near-opaque white now.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty pale lips 4 white nails 7-30-21.jpg

Because she knows everything better than anyone. She’s not about to leave a decent manicure alone, she’s not going to style  her hair the way it was cut to be styled, she’s not going to wear clothing the way it’s meant to be worn. 
Maybe she oppositional defiance disorder. 

• Like 8

What does she gain from these statements? 

Is it soooo cool to talk about ones bathing or lack thereof. Do you really feel compelled to repeatedly announce your thoughts in this subject? Is it impossible to suds up, rinse off and put on fresh clothes and leave it at that? What a fool.

And qvc, as an entity, allows it and/or promotes her behavior…smh

• Like 6

I sometimes skip a day showering, depending on what I've been doing. It's her obsession with wanting to wear the same filthy pajamas days on end that disgusts me. I'm sure she isn't wearing and changing undergarments. Hopefully she has a bidet. But that would be too much washing for her.

• Like 7

Especially where her leg lifting antics are concerned, it’s possible there is no better term that describes this clown, than buffoon.

E42C8FA9-F9CF-4BF8-9434-B12629B2C402.jpeg.dcab989e954747b87d350b493a2dc794.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

46 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I sometimes skip a day showering, depending on what I've been doing. It's her obsession with wanting to wear the same filthy pajamas days on end that disgusts me. I'm sure she isn't wearing and changing undergarments. Hopefully she has a bidet. But that would be too much washing for her.

I call those "crusty" PJs.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

Her preoccupation with not showering, and the same pajamas all day and night, except when she’s sleeping nude (remember how many times she used that as her tease is abnormal. It is especially abnormal considering she’s a host on a shopping channel. It would be just as peculiar if she was my neighbor or a mom at the school functions or sports outings etc.

Could it be that she really sees the whole unwashed “in my real life” as a burden? Or is it just another manipulation of status seeking, social climbing wannabes- who think staying in pjs and not having to bathe is the new symbol of the happily idle and super rich?

Could it be that and only that? Oh, and the Philosophy line? She’s positively manic when she puts her unwashed comments out there next to her “oh, we have this everywhere in my house and I use it everyday!” harangue.

She’s such a damn liar. Brag for days on end about not bathing and wearing the same pj’s all around the house (then also sleeping in them); then turn around and claim you have Philosophy all over the house and use it every day. What on earth are you using it on since you proudly don’t bathe? Is the maid washing the mustang in philosophy?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

13 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

By the way, Isaac told her "You look gorgeous. Insouciant, like you didn't even try." Shawn acted pleased and said "Oh! I like that word!" I'll bet she has to go look it up after the show.

She would have to know how to spell it first, so I am sure that if she did want to look it up, she gave up and had a drink and assumed it was a compliment!

• Laugh 10

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Her fingernails are a near-opaque white now.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty pale lips 4 white nails 7-30-21.jpg

Guess they ran out of yellow paint 

• Laugh 4

15 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Why can't Shawn just say "my brother"?

Why does she always say "my brother in Nashville"?

I know it's not like she has more than 1.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

It's funny how triggered she is about lack of cleanliness.  Now, in her all grown-up behavior,  she's talking about it like it's a mad cool habit. Idk about everyone else, but a woman's body needs cleansing-not a baby wipe swipe here and there.  So to show all people who partake in daily cleaning,  she's being a child and putting it out there.  Go and and stink Shawn.  Idk how your husband can get close to those smelly armpits and offensive nether regions and I sure hope no one buys the pants that you grind your reek into when you raise your leg to expose your crotch.

How can she stand herself after a few days of not washing. I take two showers a day, even if I'm staying home. I put on fresh laundered clothes, including undies, every day. She's either an attention getter, a narcissist or a liar. She's the female version of a shock jock....

• Like 7

I, too, was surprised by Shawn's behavior on the Bethlehem Lights show.  She was actually watchable.  At first, I wasn't sure it was even her.  Here is my problem with QVC.  I haven't had QVC on my tv programming since I cut the cord and started streaming my TV, so I never actually watched in recent years. (I have been a viewer since the beginning of CVN, however).  YoutubeTV does have QVC in its lineup of stations, so now I have QVC, and sometimes catch a program live rather than check on the computer.  Last night, I wanted to watch Bethlehem Lights, and I tuned in just at the end of a presentation of a garland that was not big and full, but much more sparse.  It is what I really need, and tried to order.  I guess I just missed it, because it sold out.  No advance orders.  Then, in the next hour, there was an entire presentation of the same garland.  Then I noticed that this was "recorded earlier".  So, my question is, does QVC no longer do live presentations during the night?  How is it good business to present a product that you don't even have?  Does no one edit or pay attention to what is being sold?  Or does no one at the Q even care?

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I was surprised to see that she behaved pretty much like a normal host when she did the Christmas lighted greenery TSV. She didn't act weird or say any inappropriate things. She was enthusiastic about the products, but not in an over-the-top way. She chatted pleasantly with the Bethlehem Lights OAP.

Maybe if they took her out of fashion shows, where she wears too-tight clothes, weird layers, and endless knots, and does doggie leg lifts, she'd be more tolerable. Also out of beauty shows, where she makes bug eyes and extreme facial contortions. She has to act halfway reasonable with home products. Give her vacuum cleaners, Dynatrap, Scrub Daddy and garden duckies.

How long is her vacation? She said she was going to the beach this weekend, and she'd be back Monday night on the fashion show. This coming Monday, or the next week?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas decorations 1 7-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas decorations 2 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger CHristmas decorations 4 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas decorations 3 7-20-21.jpg

She seemed almost normal last night. Subdued and almost grown up for a change instead of her adolescent behavior that has become her shtick. She probably could be a likeable host if she put the look at me, here I am persona aside. I can't help but wonder if QVC had a talk with Dame Shawn and read her the riot act. I saw a glimmer of hope last night. Maybe she should stick to selling Bethlehem Lights for the rest of the holiday season. Selling lights might be her strong suit after all.....

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

She seemed almost normal last night. Subdued and almost grown up for a change instead of her adolescent behavior that has become her shtick. She probably could be a likeable host if she put the look at me, here I am persona aside. I can't help but wonder if QVC had a talk with Dame Shawn and read her the riot act. I saw a glimmer of hope last night. Maybe she should stick to selling Bethlehem Lights for the rest of the holiday season. Selling lights might be her strong suit after all.....

Yes, she likes home decor items. So I wish they'd give her more of those shows, and fewer beauty/fashion. There are several new hosts who could do the prime time fashion shows as well as she does, and they'd make the clothes look better. At least they wouldn't tie knots in every damn thing.

• Like 11

17 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

It's worse when she wears those black-rimmed glasses; her nose disappears too.

I can't believe ANYTHING would make her nose disappear.  

• Laugh 13

She has so many people in the house, Lo's two nurses and the nanny to name a few, how can she stay in her pajamas and stink all day and night?  I think she has taken selfies of herself in her pajamas at the airport, at the grocery store, and maybe even when she was checking out a preschool so I think it is really true. Yuck!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 5

15 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

I, too, was surprised by Shawn's behavior on the Bethlehem Lights show.  She was actually watchable.  At first, I wasn't sure it was even her.  Here is my problem with QVC.  I haven't had QVC on my tv programming since I cut the cord and started streaming my TV, so I never actually watched in recent years. (I have been a viewer since the beginning of CVN, however).  YoutubeTV does have QVC in its lineup of stations, so now I have QVC, and sometimes catch a program live rather than check on the computer.  Last night, I wanted to watch Bethlehem Lights, and I tuned in just at the end of a presentation of a garland that was not big and full, but much more sparse.  It is what I really need, and tried to order.  I guess I just missed it, because it sold out.  No advance orders.  Then, in the next hour, there was an entire presentation of the same garland.  Then I noticed that this was "recorded earlier".  So, my question is, does QVC no longer do live presentations during the night?  How is it good business to present a product that you don't even have?  Does no one edit or pay attention to what is being sold?  Or does no one at the Q even care?

I'm like you, I cut the cord and didn't watch QVC for years, then started again.  WOW...  I was shocked at how much weight all the old QVC hosts have gained.  I mean Diva David's head has doubles in size ! ! ! !

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

20 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

They do live until 3 a.m., when the 12 a.m. show repeats. Then it runs every hour until 7 a.m.

• Useful 2

47 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

They do live until 3 a.m., when the 12 a.m. show repeats. Then it runs every hour until 7 a.m.

Thanks for that info.  So.  They presented a product that they do not have in stock, and will not have in stock, several more times during the night.  How does this make good business sense?

• Like 3

Another vacay has begun. I wonder if this is a conference her hubs had to attend. Doesn't look her style. She made it a "family" getaway this time. I don't think this is the Amelia Island, FL trip? Or is it?

20210801_154142.thumb.jpg.4dec3fd35b6c51f8babc430f1fcffa36.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 3

She loves to post pictures of her feet, doesn't she? After hearing her talk about her perfect day off not including a shower, my first thought was: I'll bet those feet stink. And the socks too. 🦨

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

25 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She loves to post pictures of her feet, doesn't she? After hearing her talk about her perfect day off not including a shower, my first thought was: I'll bet those feet stink. And the socks too. 🦨

her socks always look dirty and unwashed,like her.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

her socks always look dirty and unwashed,like her.

Yes, there are some shadows in the picture but those socks definitely took a trek through a swamp.

Maybe she doesn't wash her clothing like she doesn't wash herself.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

53 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Yes, there are some shadows in the picture but those socks definitely took a trek through a swamp.

That would explain why she orders so many clothing items from QVC. She could be just throwing away her dirty clothes instead of washing them. She gets a big employee discount, so she could afford lots of clothes.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Room with a view ? Hardly. It's the railing and her stinky feet. It's room with a pee-hew. 😝

• Laugh 16

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

That would explain why she orders so many clothing items from QVC. She could be just throwing away her dirty clothes instead of washing them. She gets a big employee discount, so she could afford lots of clothes.

I wonder how long the dirty clothes lay on the floor of her closet before she tosses them.

704453921_shawnscloset.thumb.jpg.4eb306968f7bb224280b0f105e719b2c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

I wonder how long the dirty clothes lay on the floor of her closet before she tosses them.

704453921_shawnscloset.thumb.jpg.4eb306968f7bb224280b0f105e719b2c.jpg

Is this her closet at home?

• Like 2

The original Mama's boy is on selling his Tweak'd stuff. He's already mentioned his Mawm about 5 times. I think it's time to change the channel for me.....

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

19 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Another vacay has begun. I wonder if this is a conference her hubs had to attend. Doesn't look her style. She made it a "family" getaway this time. I don't think this is the Amelia Island, FL trip? Or is it?

Acts like she's the only one who ever goes on vacation. Why is she a host on QVC if she can afford a jet-setter lifestyle???

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

Is this her closet at home?

Yes, it's hers. It's an older picture. When she did broadcasts from her closet while she was stuck at home for a while (due to Covid exposure) she had cleaned it up a lot. Or at least cleaned the part that would show on camera.

Here's a closet pic from the Covid "vacation" show, February 2021.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion barefoot 9 rubbing toes 2-22-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 2

9 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Yes, it's hers. It's an older picture. When she did broadcasts from her closet while she was stuck at home for a while (due to Covid exposure) she had cleaned it up a lot. Or at least cleaned the part that would show on camera.

Here's a closet pic from the Covid "vacation" show, February 2021.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion barefoot 9 rubbing toes 2-22-21.jpg

I can picture this, just out of camera range.

download (2).jpeg

• Laugh 10

4 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

193776008_shawnclosetinstagram092518.thumb.PNG.48a2376bcb9ea5931b5e86f546ac8d33.PNG

Weird how she worked wine drinking into a closet cleaning post.

But not weird for Shawn.

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 4

On 8/1/2021 at 3:49 PM, mpeeps said:

Acts like she's the only one who ever goes on vacation. Why is she a host on QVC if she can afford a jet-setter lifestyle???

LOGO is on now. I like Lori Goldstein and even some of her clothes, but why do I want to look like a bag lady? Why would I want to look like I'm wearing every bit of clothing I have in my closet? A ridiculous concept but yet I'm sure she's made a fortune off of it......

• Like 3

What the Hell? She's back?

She asked Aday if she was wearing the 0 in the Kim Gravel jeans and Aday said no, the 2.

Soooo Skunk is larger than Aday and has not mentioned what size she is wearing. Intetesting.

• Laugh 8

"It is a cross between a shirt and a jacket so it's a Shacket."

She's so Rachel Rayish.

• Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

She looks sloppy tonight.

They are doing something new, having a viewer on air to comment about the products presented. Shawn introduced "Tracy Jo" from Pennsylvania. They had Tracy comment on the Kim Gravel jeans and other products. I'm not sure it's a good idea to bring a viewer onto the show.

Two leg lifts for the Kim Gravel jeans.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Monday 2 Tracy Jo 8-02-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion MOnday 3 jeans Kim leg lift 8-02-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion MOnday 4 leg lift 8-02-21.jpg

• Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

They are doing something new, having a viewer on air to comment about the products presented. Shawn introduced "Tracy Jo" from Pennsylvania. They had Tracy comment on the Kim Gravel jeans and other products. I'm not sure it's a good idea to bring a viewer onto the show.

Is Tracy Jo mimicking Shawn's smile or vice versa?

Judging from Kim G's face, it's almost like she can smell Shawn from all the way down in her basement.

• Laugh 12

04E3E51D-57FF-4B60-AEB8-C10A8D713A7F.jpeg.78e32ec964b527e3d450b31d848c3dae.jpegI have another doggie leg lift.

I agree, this phone friend thing is very slippery. But this woman, Tracy Jo has a better lighting set up than most of the seasoned OAPs. She has a lovely, naturally pretty face and a easy voice. She’s very at ease. I’d be careful who I share my screen time with, Skunky. Comparatively speaking, Tracy Jo of Doylestown has a nice touch.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Rando Skype Lady held up her cat, who is named Jagger, because this was in no way pre-arranged… 🙄🤮

They should take this “viewer participation” bit out behind the studio and bury it. Deep.

Unless they put one of us on… 🤔🤣

• Like 1
  • Laugh 14

I had a momentary flash fantasy, that Tracy Jo was going to go for it…al la us over here.

Fantasy:

So Shawn, what is it with you? Why do you wipe your nose like you do? 

And so on….

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7

1 hour ago, rocketinu said:

"It is a cross between a shirt and a jacket so it's a Shacket."

She's so Rachel Rayish.

Can't stand Rachael either. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1