Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

17 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Now just a minute…9A76CDE0-EA9D-4787-A604-3EF3DAB13217.jpeg.66e0f31c9c31762b23488b3a40cac817.jpeg

@coffeecup, she’s doing that back pocket thing again.

5040C9DF-19F4-42FE-97CC-FE293D0DCEDA.jpeg.bdfa54934df2b2f35d4e9c2ac7915f55.jpeg

look at this for a moment. The waist, the bursting zipper, the pulling and stress wrinkling, the hands that she can’t get into the pockets (especially the one with daddy’s ring). And she blabs on about the NYDJ brand and how it’s all about “real women with real hips who’ve had babies and hit menopause” .  She’s not a salesclerk. She’s a salesjerk.

A5FAA8B2-5C81-4854-9778-E55C90B4D6DB.jpeg.0f5f6fa7dd84446b5555692d4bdd78d9.jpeg
Her tuffet is growing significantly.   First it was a small, round one, then a slipper chair and now  this large, square, tufted tuffet.  

LOL! I call those extended fingers in the back pockets her "bottom boobies."

• Laugh 8

The rear pocket thingie is weird.   🙄

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Last night, she told a (pointless) story about how she owned 12 pairs of a certain brand of jogger pants, and needed to start replacing them because they had reached the pilling stage.

Tonight, she (again, pointlessly, as it was during a Susan Graver item presentation) launched into the same story about the same joggers… but tonight, she said it was 10 pairs that she owned. 🤔

It must be so hard to be an habitual liar—keeping track of the lies to maintain consistency has to be exhausting.

• Like 10
  • Laugh 2

Hair in face.

She's showing an Isaac T-shirt. She's holding up the white one, and she has almost stroked it to death, since she had nothing else to do while Jaqui was talking. I can almost hear the shirt screaming "Get your hands off me!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Q2 red pants 8 hair in face 7-20-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 8

Interesting how Shawn knows and has shared the details of Patricia Nash's marriage and husband, but she introduced the OAP, Jennifer (we later find out is Patricia's daughter), as "standing in for Patricia when she can't be there".

"Girl" introduced herself as Patricia's daughter after Shawn's paltry efforts.

You'd think Shawn would have mentioned that.

Says she didn't know.

But then asks about Jen's father being South African and her brother living abroad.

I guess if you are not an international dude, forget you.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 5

She just couldn't resist talking about not showering.

A395457 MUK LUKS Cloud Knit Crew-Neck and Jogger Pant Set

Shawn: “One of the questions [in a Vogue list of 73 questions] was ‘describe your perfect day off.’ And I replied, I don’t shower, I’m in my PJs, I don’t get out of them. I don’t leave the house. And this [touches the PJ top], the only thing I want to amend that answer is, you can totally leave the house. I would wear these to Wegman’s. I would wear these to Chick-fil-A. I would run errands, I would get gas. I would take my car to the dealership. I don’t care.”

Yes, we know you don’t care if you go out stinky in yesterday’s sweat. 🦨  We just wish you would stop talking about it and grossing people out. You are supposed to be a professional, adult salesperson, not a child who gets a kick out of talking about their boogers and bad smells and body functions.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Q2 red pants 9 MukLuks pajamas 7-29-21.jpg

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 4

11 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

She looks absolutely ridiculous. How can anyone even take her seriously......

Her fans don't know any better.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Watching that Christmas video, I still think she was obnoxious about Mexico, working in news, etc., but she looked better, had her future at the Q ahead of her, and was trying to "fake it til you make it". 

Today, she is no longer cute--she is a middle aged hag who has given up.  Nothing seems to make her happy except "adult beverages".  She has stayed too long at the Q, realizing all the other ships have sailed.  She is not going to marry a prince and live in England.  The Q has taken her youth and future possibilities.  So, she is taking her bitterness out on the Q powers that be, the viewers, and every one else.  Her main mission now is to see how much she can get away with.  That'll show 'em.

• Like 15
  • Useful 1

11 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Shawn doesn't seem as downtrodden tonight on Q2.

Perhaps she partook in a pre-show Tito's.

Every time she says "girl" I cringe.

Shawn's Lori Felt spiel tonight:  "Lori's husband is extremely high powered and influential.  When she met him, she was a single mother and didn't have money to buy the kind of clothes to run in those social circles..."

She sounds more like a snotty busybody than a salesperson.

Wow nothing like dishing the dirt on someone. If I were Laurie Felt I'd be cringing. Shawn has no right to broadcast Laurie's business on national television. Shawn is classless and brainless.

Edited by dextr1276
  • Like 8

17 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

Watching that Christmas video, I still think she was obnoxious about Mexico, working in news, etc., but she looked better, had her future at the Q ahead of her, and was trying to "fake it til you make it". 

Today, she is no longer cute--she is a middle aged hag who has given up.  Nothing seems to make her happy except "adult beverages".  She has stayed too long at the Q, realizing all the other ships have sailed.  She is not going to marry a prince and live in England.  The Q has taken her youth and future possibilities.  So, she is taking her bitterness out on the Q powers that be, the viewers, and every one else.  Her main mission now is to see how much she can get away with.  That'll show 'em.

Yep bitter and washed up. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

Wow nothing like dishing the dirt on someone. If I were Laurie Felt I'd be cringing. Shawn has no right to broadcast Laurie's business on national television. Shawn is classless and brainless.

As if Shawnie can afford to run in the social circles that Laurie Felt does now.....

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She just couldn't resist talking about not showering.

A395457 MUK LUKS Cloud Knit Crew-Neck and Jogger Pant Set

Shawn: “One of the questions [in a Vogue list of 73 questions] was ‘describe your perfect day off.’ And I replied, I don’t shower, I’m in my PJs, I don’t get out of them. I don’t leave the house. And this [touches the PJ top], the only thing I want to amend that answer is, you can totally leave the house. I would wear these to Wegman’s. I would wear these to Chick-fil-A. I would run errands, I would get gas. I would take my car to the dealership. I don’t care.”

Yes, we know you don’t care if you go out stinky in yesterday’s sweat. 🦨  We just wish you would stop talking about it and grossing people out. You are supposed to be a professional, adult salesperson, not a child who gets a kick out of talking about their boogers and bad smells and body functions.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Q2 red pants 9 MukLuks pajamas 7-29-21.jpg

She goes about her day without showering? Out in public? Doesn't she smell???? How disgusting for a woman to even admit that she doesn't wash. Even Dear Abby once said "a woman can never be too clean". I guess Shawnie didn't get the memo.....

1 minute ago, dextr1276 said:

She goes about her day without showering? Out in public? Doesn't she smell???? How disgusting for a woman to even admit that she doesn't wash. Even Dear Abby once said "a woman can never be too clean". I guess Shawnie didn't get the memo.....

After a day in her Muk Luks without showering her Muk Luks are now Muk Yuks.....

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Heads up: she starts early tonight, at 6 p.m. with Shawn's Closet. I think that will be the earliest I've ever seen her do a show.

Edit: The program guide was wrong. I just tuned in at 6:00, and it's another fashion show with Courtney and Jane.

Edited by Coffeecup

2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Heads up: she starts early tonight, at 6 p.m. with Shawn's Closet. I think that will be the earliest I've ever seen her do a show.

Maybe making room in prime time?

12 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

That's weird!  Q's program guide has it at 9:00 pm still.

7 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

That's weird!  Q's program guide has it at 9:00 pm still.

Yes, I just tuned in and Shawn's show is not on. It's more fashion with Courtney and Jane.

On 7/29/2021 at 1:26 PM, From Where I Sit said:

Yes!

94D5DDDA-3BA0-41C7-9FDA-942D7F46C0F4.jpeg.92250b09e7a90ff0bc859a73cbf1b21e.jpeg

What an ass she will do anything for attention. She shouldn't be selling anything, she doesn't shower.

• Like 6

Shawn's Closet started off with a double doggie leg lift -- first for the Spenco shoes, and second for the jeans.

Her hair is parted in the middle instead of way over to one side, so maybe it will stay out of her face tonight?

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion jeans closet 1 leg lift 7-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion jeans closet 2 leg lift 7-30-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

As per her usual fascination with herself and being quirky and cool, I think those doggie leg lifts are (perhaps a subconscious, perhaps not) her way of furthering a notion. Like, she’s getting older and always flaunts that she doesn’t exercise and therefore thinks she’s so cool because she can execute the leg lift, hold it (all for the good of the sale) and keep her balance. 

It’s an odd, out there enough move, that probably won’t be duplicated by other hosts. So it sets her apart and she can keep it for herself.    Yeah, that’s how convoluted I think, her thinking is.

Oh brother, and now she’s on the floor. 

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

I don't want to see her front skin, back skin, or any skin.  And please stop mangling the clothes!

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

As per her usual fascination with herself and being quirky and cool, I think thos doggie leg lifts are (perhaps a subconscious, perhaps not) her way of furthering the notion that she’s getting older, flaunts that she doesn’t exercise and thinks she’s so cool because she can execute the leg lift, hold it (all for the good of the sale) and keep her balance.

It’s an odd, out there enough move, that probably won’t be duplicated by other hosts. So it sets her apart and she can keep it for herself.    Yeah, that’s how convoluted I think, her thinking is.

Oh brother, and now she’s on the floor. 

The doggie leg lift resembles a pose frequently used by women posing for, shall we say delicately, graphic adult pictures. I cringe every time I see her do it. I am always horrified when she actually uses her hand to hold her leg up higher. I don't know if she realizes what that pose suggests. There have also been crude comments elsewhere about her habit of propping one leg up on the clothing rack. If she does understand what she's projecting, I wonder if she even cares.

First picture (from August 2020) shows one of her worst leg lift poses, where she hoists the leg higher with her hand. If I were her boss, I would have told her immediately to cut that shit out.

Second picture is from tonight, where she's doing what I call her "foot up" pose.

Third picture, tonight: she was on the floor showing how stretchy the NYDJ jeans are.

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift shoes green booties low heel 1 8-07-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion jeans closet 4 foot up 7-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion jeans closet 5 NYDJ on floor 7-30-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 5

WTF is wrong with her tonight? She just can't ever learn the damn colors of Breezies- ever.  She looks bloated.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

The doggie leg lift resembles a pose frequently used by women posing for, shall we say delicately, graphic adult pictures. I cringe every time I see her do it. I am always horrified when she actually uses her hand to hold her leg up higher. I don't know if she realizes what that pose suggests. There have also been crude comments elsewhere about her habit of propping one leg up on the clothing rack. If she does understand what she's projecting, I wonder if she even cares.

First picture (from August 2020) shows one of her worst leg lift poses, where she hoists the leg higher with her hand. If I were her boss, I would have told her immediately to cut that shit out.

Second picture is from tonight, where she's doing what I call her "foot up" pose.

Third picture, tonight: she was on the floor showing how stretchy the NYDJ jeans are.

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift shoes green booties low heel 1 8-07-20.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion jeans closet 4 foot up 7-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion jeans closet 5 NYDJ on floor 7-30-21.jpg

Really?  I did not know that.  I just think it’s weird.

• Like 5

Isaac's shirt with the huge flares on the sides, combined with Lori's jacket, made her hips looks a mile wide. Why do designers think those big droopy side pieces will "hide" your hips and make you look thinner? All it does it make you look bigger.

By the way, Isaac told her "You look gorgeous. Insouciant, like you didn't even try." Shawn acted pleased and said "Oh! I like that word!" I'll bet she has to go look it up after the show.

I looked it up for her. Insouciant definition: showing a casual lack of concern; indifferent. Example: "an insouciant shrug." Yeah, I agree with Isaac that she has an insouciant attitude, but not in a good or fashionable way.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion jeans closet 6 jacket top ugly 7-30-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 12
  • Laugh 2

Yes.  Adds to hips.  And for those of us with tummies, looks like front is pulled up due to belly.  Thank you, designers! 

Funny about “insouciant!l 😂

• Like 8

Apologies to those who like it, but I think this G.I.L.I. sweater vest looks hiddy. Talk about making you look bigger!  Shawn loves it, and she had the nerve to say it does not add bulk. Good grief, all it does it add bulk. Lots of it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion jeans closet 7 sweater vest 7-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion jeans closet 8 sweater vest 7-30-21.jpg

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2

30 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Isaac's shirt with the huge flares on the sides, combined with Lori's jacket, made her hips looks a mile wide. Why do designers think those big droopy side pieces will "hide" your hips and make you look thinner? All it does it make you look bigger.

By the way, Isaac told her "You look gorgeous. Insouciant, like you didn't even try." Shawn acted pleased and said "Oh! I like that word!" I'll bet she has to go look it up after the show.

I looked it up for her. Insouciant definition: showing a casual lack of concern; indifferent. Example: "an insouciant shrug." Yeah, I agree with Isaac that she has an insouciant attitude, but not in a good or fashionable way.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion jeans closet 6 jacket top ugly 7-30-21.jpg

She's wearing a horrible textured sweater vest from G.I.L.I.  It's absolutely awful.....

Just now, Coffeecup said:

Apologies to those who like it, but I think this G.I.L.I. sweater vest looks hiddy. Talk about making you look bigger!  Shawn loves it, and she had the nerve to say it does not add bulk. Good grief, all it does it add bulk. Lots of it.

It's hideous. Looks like something that got caught in an elevator door. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

GILI Jill to Shawn:  "You know I'm a big fan of decluttering."

Honestly Jill, having your ugly clothing in my closet is actually cluttering it.

Shawn to Jill:  "It's so pretty, wherever you are."

Jill did not disclose her location.

Then Shawn said goodbye with a laugh that said to me "alrighty then, biatch."

She is such a busybody.  I believe it stems from envy.

"Where is my Hampton's home?

Where is my mogul man?

Where is my happy ending?

Where have all the royals gone?"

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 2

Shawn previews products to combat "sweat under the girls" and "stinky" armpits (circling her pointer finger under hers like a mime).

QVC, you and yours gross me out.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 11
  • Sad 2

Aw, just checking in. Shocker that she has the Denim shirt knotted.

That's our one trick phony.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I legit thought she had a bath towel around her neck. 
And gili Jill really needs a better bra. She looks dumpy. 

• Like 10

Just love it when she tells the OAP who's lipstick she is selling that she can't live without MAC lipstick.

She is totally insane.

Thank God she is going on.vacation tomorrow. 

How many vacation feet shots will she post?

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Thank God she is going on vacation tomorrow. 

This was posted on her FB page @ 9:58pm:

It’s our Christmas in July Sale finale on Saturday and I’ll be here at midnight to kickoff our Bethlehem Lights TSV.

Loving that she has to work into the wee hours before going on vaca! 

Hating that her co-hosts have to cover her shifts while she vacations and when she's out faking medical thingys yet she never has to cover when her co-hosts are out! 🤬

• Like 12

Did you hear her overdoing the blond lady’s Law make up? Oh, she really couldn’t stop her feet from jamming into her own mouth.

With that stupid fist up to the camera, showcasing the lipstick colors, she overdid the hype. She went on and on about how she loves a nude lip and that her Mac lipstick in (can’t remember the shade) _________ is her “go to, desert island item”. 😴

But in her over-exuberance she, with her fist still up in the air, showing the colors, gushed that this new person’s lipstick in its nude lip choice is a kindred spirit to her beloved Mac lipstick, and then she added, “only this one is the clean sister to the other one (her Mac lipstick). Uh oh!!

@coffeecup, maybe you can verify?

Mac may not be cruelty free or a clean beauty line, but that was a big no no.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 3

Why can't Shawn just say "my brother"?

Why does she always say "my brother in Nashville"?

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Correction to my earlier post. She's on NOW. BOO! I was thrilled thinking she'd be on Sat. night @ midnight which yeah I know is Sunday. My bad.

Below is on Skunks FB pg.

It’s our Christmas in July Sale finale on Saturday and I’ll be here at midnight to kickoff our Bethlehem Lights TSV.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Aw, just checking in. Shocker that she has the Denim shirt knotted.

That's our one trick phony.

I just re-read your post and saw what you did: "our one trick phony."  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2