Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

David seems to have the most stable, predictable schedule.  Some like Rick, Sandra, Rachel pop up all over the place.

• Like 6

Maybe Leah's "storm will pass" comment was meant for Skunk when she found out Skunk got to slap her label on another sampler of products.  Maybe it was an inside joke.  Who approved that green packaging with her scribble on it? It's cringey, especially coming from Shawn who acts like an obnoxious moron.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

On 6/12/2021 at 8:54 PM, From Where I Sit said:

She’s in search of rogue hairs now.

She’s a rogue.

30A06BC0-B00B-402F-A1A5-9A5AFED69969.jpeg.e8439da64800b4096bdfd3eb6fdeb940.jpeg

She jams so many words into her thought and let’s them spill out. If someone separated the wheat from the chaff of her presentations, there wouldn’t be much substantive information left. She’s so aggressive about not important stuff. On with Doris Dalton, “This is the only presentation o the day!”  She has said that now, three times.  Wow! Earth shattering. Qvc is on line now isn’t it?

Can’t the My Saloon Suite place use a greeter? Or something?

That's probably Juicy Joe's job🤓

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She just laid down on the sofa and said her producer just told her if you are laying down you've already checked out and she said "I beg to differ " Always pushing the buttons. She also placed the hat she just bought on the table with the flip-flops to sell it. If I were Spenco oap I would be so pissed.

Why aren't they telling her that in her exit interview.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

More examples, from March 2020:

misc pics Shawn Killinger Instagram show glasses ugly 8 collage 2 3-21-20.jpg

Wow she looks so old and homely. She looks like a character from The Carol Burnette Show!

• Laugh 11
  • Surprise 1

7 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Wow @Miss Priss!

I think Lauri Felt has distanced herself from Shawn. 

8C034F0B-0686-420A-942E-BB8DF1A9748B.jpeg.9b0dbfbfaa14c88bb6f33f70406461a7.jpeg well, one example of her wearing these...

She looks like she's loaded

• Like 8

I think Shawn must be riding into work on a hog.

Has she shared any stories of her dad bequeathing his Harley to her?

Her hair seems to have been flattened by a helmet.  She should fluff it a bit so it doesn't look Velcroed to her scalp.

Truth+Style's Susan is not jiving well with Shawn.

Shawn is trying to impress Susan with her fashion knowledge by noting a possible Japanese influence and comparing her fashions to Norma Kamali, a line of clothing her mother wore.

Susan's flat affect, seemingly unimpressed with anything Shawn has to say, is making the presentation a total dud.

This definitely calls for an after hours alcohol antidote.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

She is just the worst!  Truth + Style. See thru top - "I would cut the label out, hate seeing the label."

Pants on now - " I will say they are woven lightly with what we've all been thru it's gonna be hard to get people back in woven pants." 

"I hear woven and I want to run for the hills."

Edited by rocketinu
  • Surprise 7
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

She is just the worst!  Truth + Style. See thru top - "I would cut the label out, Haye seeing the label."

Pants on now - " I will say they are woven lightly with what we've all been thru it's gonna be hard to get people back in woven pants." 

"I hear woven and I want to run for the hills."

Not watching.  So she is insulting the product she’s supposed to be selling?

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

"Giant blotter style oversized polka dots"

That is how Shawn described this top.

Though accurate, not very appealing to hear.

https://www.qvc.com/Truth-%2B-Style-Printed-Poplin-High-Low-Button-Front-Shirt.product.A394285.html?sc=IROA

How she has it styled?  I can only call it Damn Fool Chic.*

This woman should not be allowed near the fashions for sale.

I nominate Shawn in this top for the Fashion Polls.

I beg of someone smarter than I am:  a screen capture of Shawn at her Bozo best.

*I was referring to her styling the first time she presented it, complete with shih tzu hairdo, obi belt, hoof heels, and mismatched dress underneath.  Horrendous.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Trying to button the swing blouse. It's squeezed too tight so sure it's the extra snug.

She just gave up on.buttoning it - too uncomfortable.

• Laugh 9

OMG

Shawn and Leah twinning

OMG

Now is the time to actually guzzle that prop wine, Leah.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

14 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

Definitely looks like a guy tonight.

She's looking like a chunkasaurus rex and a male one at that.  

Rfd51e441d8485d6c212d2cfaab8bd8a6.jpeg.jpg

Why is "I don't shower for days" demonstrating a damn shower head?  We all know she has an aversion to water.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Seeing thbeir identical outfits, Shawn squealed "We're the same person!" 

Uh... NO.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 1 6-15-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

I just can't with her.  I watched the first five minutes of her preening in that light blue schmatta thingie and I just couldn't watch any more.

I really cannot stand her

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 14

18 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

"Giant blotter style oversized polka dots"

That is how Shawn described this top.

Though accurate, not very appealing to hear.

https://www.qvc.com/Truth-%2B-Style-Printed-Poplin-High-Low-Button-Front-Shirt.product.A394285.html?sc=IROA

How she has it styled?  I can only call it Damn Fool Chic.

This woman should not be allowed near the fashions for sale.

I nominate Shawn in this top for the Fashion Polls.

I beg of someone smarter than I am:  a screen capture of Shawn at her Bozo best.

Jeez, this is awful......is that an OBI belt I see?

It's like a different version of Loco Lori.......but in primary colors

shawn 1.jpg

shawn 2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 6

8 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Seeing thbeir identical outfits, Shawn squealed "We're the same person!" 

Uh... NO.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 1 6-15-21.jpg

Gotta love Leah's body language. she doesn't like her either

1 minute ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

shawn 1.jpg

shawn 2.jpg

Thanks, @lovemesomejoolery!

So obnoxious to add the obi.

The top was most likely meant to be flowy and worn unbuttoned with a shell underneath for a more sophisticated look.

Thanks for trashing that image, Shawn.

• Like 5

The pictures of the polka dot top with the obi belt and the skirt are from an old presentation she did -- note the different hairstyle and the skirt. But the top still looks stupid, whether it was months ago or tonight.

It looked much better on the model.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Truth-STyle glasses 1 polka 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Truth-Style glasses 3 polka 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Truth-Style glasses  polka 6-15-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

52 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Trying to button the swing blouse. It's squeezed too tight so sure it's the extra snug.

She just gave up on.buttoning it - too uncomfortable.

1420761588_shawntruthstyle06152101.thumb.png.473cbdb9c608fde95427851c8f59040f.png

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 6

Tonight, while wearing the blue hi/low shirt with the giant dots, she referenced wearing a belt. While playing dumb, she asked, “oh could it be worn with...? Would belting this shirt be a fashion do or a fashion don’t?”

She successfully fished a compliment out of Lockjaw who joined  Shawn in remembering how Shawn had worn the red version of the shirt last time, and Obi belted it.

She fished and maneuvered that one into a celebration of herself.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6

She must be tanked.  She's yammering, making asinine stories again and not letting the OAP talk.  She's says "scho, instead of so" about 20 times.  Her dentures need a refit.  Really bizarre behavior talking about Tatcha and I think Jennifer is astounded.  Leah needs to step in.

Edited by PearlClutcher
  • Like 4
  • Surprise 1

31 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

She must be tanked.  She's yammering, making asinine stories again and not letting the OAP talk.  She's says "scho, instead of so" about 20 times.  Her dentures need a refit.  Really bizarre behavior talking about Tatcha and I think Jennifer is astounded.  Leah needs to step in.

What behavior?

• Like 1

I guess she figured the Truth + Style show was a dress-up occasion, so she wore a pair of her old hooker heels.

Not crazy about this T+S outfit -- baggy see-through top over baggy high-low hem top over crop pants. I don't get T&S. Nothing in the show looked good to me.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Truth-Style 7 pants high heels 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Truth-Style 11 pants high heels collage 1 6-15-21.jpg

• Like 6

15 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Not surprisingly, Shawn being paired up with  another host appears to be ending badly.  Who's left at this point?

I stand by my comment from last week.......she's going to stay until the bitter end and it is not going to be pretty.  But it will be sort of interesting (in other words, fun!) to see how it all unfolds.

Do you think she is trying to get fired?  Maybe they want her to quit so she won’t be eligible for unemployment. At least we know someone is aware of her “checking out”. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

5 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

I’m with everyone else here who hates it when she says bucks. But she also pronounces it bucksh. Which really makes me nuts. I thought it was some Pennsylvania thing because some of them throw in a sh in some of their words. Like the loose denture sound. Jayne has a word she does that to. 

• Like 3

It's hard to tell from the first two pictures, but I think she finally got rid of that screaming orange toenail polish. Looks like light blue polish now.

Funny face in the third picture. Leah was presenting a lighted mirror. Shawn demonstrated how she could use the mirror to do her eyebrows without taking off her reader glasses. Um... isn't that what magnifying mirrors are for, so you can see to do your makeup without having to wear your glasses?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 2 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger leah blue outfit 3 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 4 mirror 6-15-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Sorry everyone for not pulling the correct picture for the Truth + Style shirt last night.  I realize now that I used the link provided for the item and didn't use the live feed to capture my picture...my bad!  Guess I was just too mesmerized by the horrific-ness of what what Shawn was wearing to really pay attention to what I was doing!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AuntCarol said:

Do you think she is trying to get fired?  Maybe they want her to quit so she won’t be eligible for unemployment. At least we know someone is aware of her “checking out”. 

Just my opinion, but I don't think she's trying to get canned.  First of all, being fired isn't going to net anywhere close to what she's making today.  I think she's just being herself, which has really devolved over the past couple of years. 

As far as employers go, I really don't see employers worried all that much anymore about having to fire or lay off employees like they used to 20 years ago.  My understanding is many companies are able to get a tax credit for the unemployment taxes they pay, so maybe small businesses still feel the sting but not a large corporation like QVC. 

• Like 5

While I'm at it, talking about taxes........

A lot has been made of the fact that Amazon, for example, paid $0 in taxes for 2020 - while their profit was more than the prior three years COMBINED.  People love to bash Amazon only, but other companies, like Nike and Fed-X have been bantered around in the press, too.

Thought this might be the place to let you know that appears that Q-Rate is one of those publicly traded companies that paid ZERO in 2020, despite being profitable! 

https://itep.org/55-profitable-corporations-zero-corporate-tax/

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 6

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Sorry everyone for not pulling the correct picture for the Truth + Style shirt last night.  I realize now that I used the link provided for the item and didn't use the live feed to capture my picture...my bad!  Guess I was just too mesmerized by the horrific-ness of what what Shawn was wearing to really pay attention to what I was doing!

Don't worry, it was QVC who messed things up. When I first looked in Items Recently Aired, they had put the old Truth + Style video with Shawn instead of the new one. I looked again a couple of hours later and guess what, they had taken down the old video and posted the new one. If we'd waited a while, we wouldn't have had to look on Live Stream.

• Like 6

Ha! Ha!

Someone "over there" said Shawn looks like she's had "fillets" in her face.

This is probably one of those people who can't spell, punctuate or grammatically construct a sentence, so I guess she meant "fillers".

I'm not someone to who likes to bash people for getting work done (there but for the grace of God, go I and all that) but I do feel that Shawn is morphing into one of these ladies who is not enhancing what she has but going overboard with the fillers, so much so that she has completely changed the shape of her face.  She's got that sort of "I've been hit in the face by a frying pan" look that so many have.  Courtney Khondabi has had it for quite a while, even before her nose work.  It's sort of a one note, flat face that everyone with fillers seems to have.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

13 hours ago, Elle820 said:

Wow she looks so old and homely. She looks like a character from The Carol Burnette Show!

Carol Burnett did it SO much better.  Shawn is a buffoon

• Like 8

3 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

not sure, but she is doing the minimal amount of work she can, and is getting away with it.  the only thing to mess up the works is if her sales numbers drop. 

9 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

shawn 1.jpg

shawn 2.jpg

this if f-ing ridiculous, who dresses like this does not represent the brand at all (which is just OK to me , but thats neither here nor there)  if you were channel flipping you would stop to see the fuc----y

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

They don't collect UC; they're contractors. They'd spit on piddling UC amounts. Their severance pay is very generous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Just my opinion, but I don't think she's trying to get canned.  First of all, being fired isn't going to net anywhere close to what she's making today.  I think she's just being herself, which has really devolved over the past couple of years. 

As far as employers go, I really don't see employers worried all that much anymore about having to fire or lay off employees like they used to 20 years ago.  My understanding is many companies are able to get a tax credit for the unemployment taxes they pay, so maybe small businesses still feel the sting but not a large corporation like QVC. 

They don't pay unemployment tax on hosts' compensation. Hosts have contracts that, I guess, are renegotiated annually. 

FB Gems:

Looks like Shawn has had work done.

Love how Shawn and Leah haven't even touched on how it's the first time they've been together for 3 weeks  I don't think Leah was on last week and Shawn wasn't on 2 weeks ago (summer cold). Glad back to normal tonight.

Leah was out last week because she took a vacation day.

Just funny that they didn't "girlfriend like" bring it up in beginning of the show ... was surprised. Also Shawn literally didn't address it at all last week which was weird to me lol - maybe Leah wanted it that way - but Leah made sure to bring it up when Shawn was not there 2 weeks ago 

Yes it was odd, it was as if Shawn was " ignoring the elephant in the room" It's a shared show so Shawn could of just said " looking forward to Leah coming back". Leah took a simple vacation day nothing intrusive like the "Summer cold story." We can only speculate what Leah wanted Shawn to say or not say. Yes my friend "odd".

I don't buy the summer cold story lol... and I'll leave it at that

Funny that Shawn kept mentioning the cost of the shower head as a $40 bill. What's a $40 bill????

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9

Did anyone hear Shawn try to preview the upcoming TSV? She said Issac will be coming up at midnight with insulated totes…oh wait, it’s not Issac? Oh, California Innovation totes. She didn’t know it wasn‘t Issac? Really?

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

5 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

As a general rule, employers don’t need to pay unemployment if employees are fired for cause. I don’t know if hosts are employees or independent contractors. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

Another awkward presentation by Shawn. She was putting Westmore Body Perfector concealer on her leg, so of course she stuck her leg up on the table.

Notice how her wine glass is empty?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 5 leg 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 6 leg 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 7 leg 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 8 leg 6-15-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 5

20 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Another awkward presentation by Shawn. She was putting Westmore Body Perfector concealer on her leg, so of course she stuck her leg up on the table.

Notice how her wine glass is empty?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 5 leg 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 6 leg 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 7 leg 6-15-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 8 leg 6-15-21.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen a woman who likes to spread her legs as much as Shawn does.

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

Here's another spread! She did a seated doggie leg lift.

The blue outfit they are all wearing was A451811 Attitudes by Renee French Terry Lounge Hoodie Set. It's so thin I thought it was supposed to be pajamas.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 9 seated leg lift 6-15-21.jpg

• Sad 7

7 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

No apologies necessary, @lovemesomejoolery.

That was the more horrendously styled version that she wore, fit for the Fashion Polls, and the one I was begging for someone to post.

• Like 4