Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Shawn:  "I'm a very picky person."

Picky people have more discriminating taste.

Something doesn't compute.

Oh, maybe she meant her nose.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 15
  • Surprise 1

26 minutes ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

She said she is in the XXS whyyyyyyy does she insist on thinking she is an XXS? I dare her to stand and/or model next to Amy Strand. Amy is a true XXS for chrissakes. When she lies like this, it makes her even less credible than she is. Kick her ass off QVC primetime and send her to QVC2. PLEASE!!!!

I emailed her a few years ago and said how can you possibly think we believe you and Deanna are the same size?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

I think her gut is sticking out farther than her fake DDs tonight. Definitely an XXS. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9

FB Gems:

Shawn sounds so sincere when talking about kindness, however as I'm listening I think about the time she told a vendor " If you don't like where I want you to stand don't come on my show " the vendor was having a hard time showing her product from where she was standing. Situation could have been handled better with kindness. True story.

And everybody has a bad day at times...maybe she'd tried several times to explain to vendor and the vendor wasn't listening and the producer was jumping down on her and it just came out in a bad way....

Sounds like you're taking up for Shawn, She has displayed this kind of behavior many times, but she's a great imposter, that's her great sales ability. She ends with " love you girl" after being rude & disrespectful.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Shawn:  "I'm a very picky person."

Picky people have more discriminating taste.

Something doesn't compute.

Oh, maybe she meant her nose.

Yep she's high maintenance said no one ever 

9 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

I think her gut is sticking out farther than her fake DDs tonight. Definitely an XXS. 

If she's an XXS then I'm the Queen of England 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

20 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

Shawn sounds so sincere when talking about kindness, however as I'm listening I think about the time she told a vendor " If you don't like where I want you to stand don't come on my show " the vendor was having a hard time showing her product from where she was standing. Situation could have been handled better with kindness. True story.

And everybody has a bad day at times...maybe she'd tried several times to explain to vendor and the vendor wasn't listening and the producer was jumping down on her and it just came out in a bad way....

Sounds like you're taking up for Shawn, She has displayed this kind of behavior many times, but she's a great imposter, that's her great sales ability. She ends with " love you girl" after being rude & disrespectful.

Rude is her middle name, disrespectful is her game

Edited by dextr1276
  • Like 11

11 hours ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

She said she is in the XXS whyyyyyyy does she insist on thinking she is an XXS? I dare her to stand and/or model next to Amy Strand. Amy is a true XXS for chrissakes. When she lies like this, it makes her even less credible than she is. Kick her ass off QVC primetime and send her to QVC2. PLEASE!!!!

she doth protest too much (about the xxs).  I would bet my last dollar that is a medium or large.. ugh

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Perhaps Shawn, Jacqui Stafford, Mrs. Beasley, and Dame Edna should have DNA testing done to see if any or all are related.

I'm thinking exhumation might be necessary for at least one of them.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

On 7/25/2021 at 4:57 PM, dextr1276 said:

Shawn and Kirsten both have bulbous noses....

The tip of her nose is bulbous like Karl Malden

I have posted before and I will post it again!

karl_maldenskunky.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

I came across this video of Shawn from her early days on QVC, and I'm kind of shocked at how completely different and actually likeable she comes off.  She was very well spoken, too.  What the hell happened?!

• Like 2
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Dottie D said:

I came across this video of Shawn from her early days on QVC, and I'm kind of shocked at how completely different and actually likeable she comes off.  She was very well spoken, too.  What the hell happened?!

Either she was just pretending to be likeable and the real Shawn emerged later, or she really was likeable back then and the QVC culture gradually corrupted her.

It could also be that after 13 years, she's bored to death with her job, sees no path to advancement (hosting seems to be a dead end job), and doesn't care how rude 'n' crude she acts on air.

She could be resentlful that she had to give up her dream of moving to England.

Or all of the above.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

58 minutes ago, Dottie D said:

Her Debbie dumb ass Danger personality came out to play.

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

I vote for pretending to be likable. Narcissists can be very charming. It’s just an act to suck people in. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 4

6 hours ago, phonybaloney said:

I have posted before and I will post it again!

karl_maldenskunky.jpg

Even a likeness to W.C. Fields also

34 minutes ago, Friday said:

Her Debbie dumb ass Danger personality came out to play.

I wonder what did happen. I would never believe that the person in the video is the same person now.....

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

To be fair, she can’t help the size and shape of her nose.  Except with plastic surgery, and then she’d be criticized for it.  😜

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

To be fair, she can’t help the size and shape of her nose.  Except with plastic surgery, and then she’d be criticized for it.  😜

I’m sure the violent nose wiping doesn’t help. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 8

14 hours ago, Thumper said:

Either way she still would be an ugly looking bitch-freak  LOL

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

I think her personality in that video was a thin veneer for the jerk that she really is. 

She seemed very confident for a newbie, a trait welcome with open arms by QVC, but allowed to blossom into the stinkweed of arrogance that it is today. 

At the end, when she was talking about Christmas,  she said "during the holidays, my dad, my parents went all out."

Her father has always been foremost in her mind and life, while her mother pulls up in the sloppy second lane.

Wonder when she is going to make good on moving abroad.

What is your price range, Shawn?  I can Google up some available flats.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

I think her personality in that video was a thin veneer for the jerk that she really is. 

She seemed very confident for a newbie, a trait welcome with open arms by QVC, but allowed to blossom into the stinkweed of arrogance that it is today. 

At the end, when she was talking about Christmas,  she said "during the holidays, my dad, my parents went all out."

Her father has always been foremost in her mind and life, while her mother pulls up in the sloppy second lane.

Wonder when she is going to make good on moving abroad.

What is your price range, Shawn?  I can Google up some available flats.

Daddy is always at the forefront because daddy paid the bills and never told her no.i think mom from time to time had the nerve to say no.

• Like 11

16 hours ago, Thumper said:

Size, shape, and even color of the nose can be changed from drinking and drugging, and perhaps even prolonged rubbing, where tissues can increase in size from irritation and inflammation.

She has admitted to the first and we've witnessed her do the last on a regular basis.

Not accusing of the second, but who knows.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

55 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Yes!

94D5DDDA-3BA0-41C7-9FDA-942D7F46C0F4.jpeg.92250b09e7a90ff0bc859a73cbf1b21e.jpeg

• Laugh 7
  • Surprise 2

I didn't watch her Tuesday night show, but went back and found a couple of snarkable things on the product videos.

Here's a doggie leg lift.

She claims she ordered four pairs of these joggers.

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift Anybody joggers 7-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Leah joggers 2 7-27-21.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 3

22 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I didn't watch her Tuesday night show, but went back and found a couple of snarkable things on the product videos.

I wonder if she actually ordered, and if she did (doubtful), did she order in a size she can squeeze her ample "size 2" ass into???  Inquiring minds and all that...

• Laugh 7

She just had to change into the Isaac dress onstage. Then she had to dash off the set: ”Oh wait, I’m gonna grab the little crop sweater…”

She's always running off stage and leaving the OAP alone.

More indications that she and Jacqui are kindred spirits: Jaqui has a strand of air falling over her eye. 🤣

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac black dress 1 7-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac black dress 2 7-27-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac black dress 3 7-27-21.jpg

• Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She looks absolutely ridiculous. How can anyone even take her seriously......

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Yes!

Edited by dextr1276
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Yes!

She looks like an oompa loompa

• Laugh 9

Found a nose wipe too, at 7:49  A451592 Peace Love World French Terry Hooded Sweatshirt

That made it a typical Snotty Shawn night.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe PLW beige sweatshirt 7-27-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

34 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Found a nose wipe too, at 7:49  A451592 Peace Love World French Terry Hooded Sweatshirt

That made it a typical Snotty Shawn night.

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe PLW beige sweatshirt 7-27-21.jpg

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-060-072721-025-crop.g

• Sad 2

Shawn doesn't seem as downtrodden tonight on Q2.

Perhaps she partook in a pre-show Tito's.

Every time she says "girl" I cringe.

Shawn's Lori Felt spiel tonight:  "Lori's husband is extremely high powered and influential.  When she met him, she was a single mother and didn't have money to buy the kind of clothes to run in those social circles..."

She sounds more like a snotty busybody than a salesperson.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 6
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

1 hour ago, dextr1276 said:

She looks like an oompa loompa

I was thinking Teletubbie. Teletubbies GIF by memecandy

39 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn peace love world sweatshirt 072721 03 nose push.png

Fashion and beauty expert right there. 😒

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Shawn's Lori Felt spiel tonight:  "Lori's husband is extremely high powered and influential.  When she met him, she was a single mother and didn't have money to buy the kind of clothes to run in those social circles..."

I'm sure Lori appreciated Skunks sharing that tidbit, NOT!

What an awful thing to say which btw has zero, zilch, nada, to do with Skunks trying to make a sale.

Just when I think the Skunkster can't go any lower...she does.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

Glasses presentation. Hair needs washing. With all the QVC hair products and styling tools this "beauty expert" sells, that is the best she can do?

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Q2 red pants 3 glasses.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Q2 red pants  5 glasses 7-29-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I wish someone would explain to her about using the hair powder she's using to outline her hairline.  It's fake looking.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

Dang, those orange pants are tight on her ! 

• Like 6
  • Surprise 2

The cat eye glasses frames are definitely more flattering on her than the Mr. Magoo round glasses. Less distracting.  That's all I got!

• Like 7
  • Laugh 4

22 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:
34 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Expand  

I wish someone would explain to her about using the hair powder she's using to outline her hairline.  It's fake looking.

And waaaayyyyy too far down on her forehead! 🙄

This from a beauty expert! 🤣

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

22 minutes ago, Benji said:

Dang, those orange pants are tight on her ! 

"I'm wearing a 2, normally wear a 4". 🤥

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2

Now just a minute…9A76CDE0-EA9D-4787-A604-3EF3DAB13217.jpeg.66e0f31c9c31762b23488b3a40cac817.jpeg

@coffeecup, she’s doing that back pocket thing again.

5040C9DF-19F4-42FE-97CC-FE293D0DCEDA.jpeg.bdfa54934df2b2f35d4e9c2ac7915f55.jpeg

look at this for a moment. The waist, the bursting zipper, the pulling and stress wrinkling, the hands that she can’t get into the pockets (especially the one with daddy’s ring). And she blabs on about the NYDJ brand and how it’s all about “real women with real hips who’ve had babies and hit menopause” .  She’s not a salesclerk. She’s a salesjerk.

A5FAA8B2-5C81-4854-9778-E55C90B4D6DB.jpeg.0f5f6fa7dd84446b5555692d4bdd78d9.jpeg
Her tuffet is growing significantly.   First it was a small, round one, then a slipper chair and now  this large, square, tufted tuffet.  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9

She just called the Muk Luks rep, Ann, "sis", then "girl".

Your false familiarity sounds foolish.

What's your endgame, putz?

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Now just a minute…9A76CDE0-EA9D-4787-A604-3EF3DAB13217.jpeg.66e0f31c9c31762b23488b3a40cac817.jpeg

@coffeecup, she’s doing that back pocket thing again.

5040C9DF-19F4-42FE-97CC-FE293D0DCEDA.jpeg.bdfa54934df2b2f35d4e9c2ac7915f55.jpeg

look at this for a moment. The waist, the bursting zipper, the pulling and stress wrinkling, the hands that she can’t get into the pockets (especially the one with daddy’s ring). And she blabs on about the NYDJ brand and how it’s all about “real women with real hips who’ve had babies and hit menopause” .  She’s not a salesclerk. She’s a salesjerk.

A5FAA8B2-5C81-4854-9778-E55C90B4D6DB.jpeg.0f5f6fa7dd84446b5555692d4bdd78d9.jpeg
Her tuffet is growing significantly.   First it was a small, round one, then a slipper chair and now  this large, square, tufted tuffet.  

LOL!

She probably made some diva demands:

"If you're gonna make me work over here on Skid Row, bud, I'm gonna need you to make these digs more mad cool, or at least get me a big sitting thingy that will make my ass look smaller and size two-ish."

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 8