Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Re the nose…when I got older I’d get the occasional rogue nose hair that would tickle…but I plucked it or used a nose hair trimmer (I know, TMI).  I’d bet good money that’s the problem.

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

3 minutes ago, MartyQui said:

Re the nose…when I got older I’d get the occasional rogue nose hair that would tickle…but I plucked it or used a nose hair trimmer (I know, TMI).  I’d bet good money that’s the problem.

But how long does this rogue nose hair hang down on her face? 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She got the Northern Nights mattress TSV, something she liked because she got to spend a lot of time lying down.

Picture no. 4: I think I see a price tag on her shoe. Those are the Valentino shoes she said she got from The RealReal. Why doesn't she take the price tags off? This isn't the first time we've seen her wearing shoes with the tag still stuck on the sole.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 1 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 3 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 6 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 5 7-24-21.jpg

Linda is looking snooty as usual, with her nose poised at a perfect 45 degree angle. Looks like she tried to punch up the otherwise sedate bedroom scene behind her with that uncharacteristically festive dress.

Please tell me Shawn did not inquire into her love life or ask if she was headed out for margaritas. If she did, I'm sure Linda would maintain this ice queen frozen pose anyway.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

If it’s a mattress, it must be the weekend.  Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9
  • Sad 1

On 7/23/2021 at 12:09 AM, LeeDenny said:

This dress looks like my sister's prom dress from 1978. Or like a fancy nightgown set.

It looks like a bridesmaid's dress I had in my SIL wedding in the 90s (wish i had a pic).. that horrible garment went into the circular file the next day.

• Laugh 6

11 minutes ago, Boston said:

It looks like a bridesmaid's dress I had in my SIL wedding in the 90s (wish i had a pic).. that horrible garment went into the circular file the next day.

I was a bridesmaid years ago. The material the bride chose for our dresses was kitchen curtain material. You know where that dress ended up....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Laugh 6

8 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

I heard Vanessa speak for the first time tonight.  I don’t know how much training the newbies get anymore but she didn’t seem ready for prime time. JMHO. 

I just switched and happened to see Shawn announce that she was off to go to bed and Vanessa seemed like she was scared to be left alone. She said, "You can't leave me yet!" But, Shawn was referring to kicking off the mattress TSV, which would have made her happy to get to lay down.

Also, caught her with the blush and brush that were on, and Vanessa announced that it had sold out and Shawn had such a smirk on her face and announced that is why she bought 4. Like she was rubbing it in to people who didn't get theirs and she was so much smarter.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

@Retired at last, not sure if it was the same product, but she also said a certain item was being discontinued, so she bought multiples.

A selfish salesperson, that Shawn is.   

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 6

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The wayward piece of hair was in her face again during the mattress presentation. You'd think that as much as it fell in her face during the Graver and Dare to Share shows, she would have gone to her dressing room on her break before the TSV and gotten a barrette to hold it back. But she didn't do anything about it, so we have to assume she likes having it in her face, over her eye, and down her nose. What a silly affectation!

First picture: those legs and white sockfeet belong to the model, who was lying on the mattress in a dignified, reasonable way, not trying to express a fake come-hither attitude.

Second picture: Shawn's long stiff false eyelashes snagged the piece of hair and held it back momentarily. You could see the strand of hair bouncing up and down when she blinked.

Third picture: The piece of hair, which seems to have a life of its own, worked its way loose from the false eyelashes and flopped down the side of her nose. It makes you want to reach through the screen with a big can of hair spray and stick the damn thing back off her face.

Fourth picture: same old same old, wiping her snotty nose with her bare hand, while carefully posing her legs and feet. Nose wipe at 14:57 H230062 Northern Nights 13" Easton Luxe Eurotop Hybrid Mattress (QVC YouTube video)

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 7 hair 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 8 hair 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 9 hair 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 19 nose wipe 7-24-21.jpg

Then she puts her snotty hand on the mattress. Not to mention the dirty shoes. Other hosts have to touch that mattress later. 😠🤢

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 8

18 hours ago, teeceemadison said:

I'll take a fresh faced, big hair shawn any day of the week

Where will you take her?

• Laugh 9

3 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

Where will you take her?

Fresh face? Big hair? Her fans truly are delusional......

3 hours ago, InnocentBystandr said:

Then she puts her snotty hand on the mattress. Not to mention the dirty shoes. Other hosts have to touch that mattress later. 😠🤢

I bet she believes QVC would be nothing without her.....

• Like 3

On 12/8/2019 at 10:02 AM, From Where I Sit said:

Yes, Shawn opened with that. Her speech was delivered using the karaoke microphone. While doing this she was having that spasm with her leg cocked out of alignment from the rest of her body and bouncing the outed leg big heavy multiple times. “I’d like to thank Jesus and my mom and dad...” and so on.

Her manic self and pre-adolescent self collided all over that set all evening

Shawn has it wrong. Jesus didn't give us Christmas, Charles Dickens did when he wrote A Christmas Carol......that book put the holiday on the map.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

FB Gems:

Shawn, please keep hair out of your face.

Why are her nails yellow underneath?

I was thinking the same.. her nails leave much to be desired these days.. tacky

Stacey make up looks the best not overdone. Sorry Shawn

I know that Shawn consistently states that she is against any type of chemical nail covering/protector and would not dare to put it on her nails anymore. But I noticed recently that she is now wearing some sort of nail covering.

Wish Vanessa was sitting up front with Shawn…

Great idea but I doubt Shawn would want to share the spotlight, on her xmas show she keeps Courtney pretty much confined to a chair in the corner. We'll see.

Shawn’s nails are false

Quit being rude and talking over Carmindy. You’re not the expert.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

On 7/23/2021 at 11:27 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

I just flipped it over during a commercial on the Olympics and saw Mally was on. Were her daughters discussed?

No, neither Shawn nor Mally mentioned what Shawn said earlier about the daughters getting smelly -- "things are starting to smell" --due to hormones. (Shawn said that right at the beginning of the presentation for A457961 Curie Deodorant Sticks and Body Spray 3-Piece Set -- see product video.) If Mally was watching earlier and heard the remark, she must have decided to ignore it.

They mostly stuck to talking about the products, no personal comments. Mally debuted a new fan. Her old one said "Yasssss!" and this one says "Queen."

I wish at least one of the OAPs who works with Shawn would make a comment to her about that hair in her face. Mally could have gotten away with confronting Shawn about it. I think she has more guts than Shawn's boss and producer, who just let her keep going on air with hair all over her eyes and nose. It looks so slovenly for a salesperson to appear like that.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 15 Mally 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 16 Mally 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 17 Mally 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Mally fan queen 1 7-23-21.jpg

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Oh.my.goodness!!!

And the award for the most severe nose wipe, ever, goes to…..Skunky!

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is it a product of @RubberbandGirl’s magic, that her nose seems to swoop to the side before she makes contact with it?? Like it (her nose)  knows her hand is coming and it (her nose) decided to get a head start on the slide.

🤣🤣🤣

Watch it closely! Please advise.

• Laugh 11
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Oh.my.goodness!!!

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is it a product of @RubberbandGirl’s magic, that her nose seems to swoop to the side before she makes contact with it?? Like it (her nose)  knows her hand is coming and it (her nose) decided to get a head start on the slide.

🤣🤣🤣

I've watched her do countless nose wipes. She pushes it sideways with her hand.

LOL, I never thought about her getting her nose trained to move ahead of her hand. Or maybe it's trying to get away from her!  "Arrgh! Here comes that hand again! Help!"

• Laugh 12

43 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Oh.my.goodness!!!

🤣🤣🤣

Her nose is double jointed 😂

• Laugh 8

2 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

From Friday night's DaretoScareBeauty.

shawn-nose-wipe-158-072321-0-25-crop-rev

shawn-nose-wipe-159-072321-25.gif

She's gross

• Like 10
  • Laugh 1

11 minutes ago, Friday said:

Her nose is double jointed 😂

Shawn and Kirsten both have bulbous noses....

8 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

She's gross

The tip of her nose is bulbous like Karl Malden

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

Oh.my.goodness!!!

🤣🤣🤣

The first one plays in both forward and reverse. Here it is just forward.

shawn-nose-wipe-158-072321-0-25-crop.gif

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

CoKo really needs to stay away from Shawn. She layered pants and knotted the Renee tsv dress at the stroke of midnight debut! Even the mannequin is knotted!! Can't imagine what's in store tonight with Ms. XXS Knots and Layers clown! 

20210726_000122.thumb.jpg.36da25b35818e82ed73a12f9865bc819.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

I think Renee shows a lot of her clothes with pants (legging?) underneath, like LoGo. A look I’ll never understand. I guess they can sell more that way?

I wonder if Coko knots because stuff is too long?

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

11 hours ago, mpeeps said:

CoKo really needs to stay away from Shawn. She layered pants and knotted the Renee tsv dress at the stroke of midnight debut! Even the mannequin is knotted!! Can't imagine what's in store tonight with Ms. XXS Knots and Layers clown! 

20210726_000122.thumb.jpg.36da25b35818e82ed73a12f9865bc819.jpg

For whatever it’s worth, there is that age old propensity for people to mirror behavior. 
Mirroring can be a good thing and it can be a not so good thing. It is often subconsciously done. 

A17D453E-28F6-4DA5-985A-2584A300AB80.jpeg.8733b1fd6ed546acf3517b21a66c5173.jpeg

B461E2C6-A439-48E1-A2F3-57B90E3D056D.thumb.jpeg.1378e5eb9ae8c951f0ea0d39dd507e27.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
  • Surprise 1

Top: "I'm wearing the small. I could wear a medium."

Leggings: "I'm wearing the small."

What? No XS or XXS tonight?

Nails: Back to the plain French manicure. No trace of yellow or mauve.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion good life 3 leggings 7-26-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion good life 4 nails 7-26-21.jpg

• Like 5
  • Surprise 1

Shawn asked one thing people would want to invent.

Alina:  "stainless underwear"

Previous to this, Alina expressed concern about people seeing her sweat when she exercises, but she is obviously ok with them seeing everything else while advertising her leggings with tucked in shirt.

I think Shawn found her perfect match in grossness. 

Maybe she can recruit Alina for sidekick.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 2

Rene and her pretentious poTAHto chips. She has already mentioned Lake Cuomo, Morocco and the Hamptons. Rena is full of herself.

Rena had the dress tied so Shawn had to.

• Like 5
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Renee, talking about her TSV dress:  "When you walk, you don't have to pick it out of you know where."

Alina...

Renee...

Shawn, I think you found your tribe (is that still a mad cool word?).

• Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Top: "I'm wearing the small. I could wear a medium."

Leggings: "I'm wearing the small."

What? No XS or XXS tonight?

Nails: Back to the plain French manicure. No trace of yellow or mauve.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion good life 3 leggings 7-26-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion good life 4 nails 7-26-21.jpg

I seriously think her nails look like the scoop on a front end loader.  I cringe when I see them...

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

I wonder why she makes herself look so ugly. She looks ridiculous  in that hat. You aren't supposed to yank a hat down to your eyelids. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

7 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Rene and her pretentious poTAHto chips. She has already mentioned Lake Cuomo, Morocco and the Hamptons. Rena is full of herself.

Rena had the dress tied so Shawn had to.

I love how some of these OAP try to be like an average every day person while their show is broadcasted from their Summer home in the Hamptons.....

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3

FB Gems:

What happened to her hair?

Hello Shawn, please take your dirty shoes off the couch (where people sit) I learned that as a kid.

I guess QVC doesn’t care what some hosts look like especially their hair that looks like they just got out of bed!

I agree

What happened to your hair?

Just tuned in, & wondering why Shawn looks so orange.  Is it a self tanner? Suggest trying a more natural looking shade.

When did you become such a mess?

What kind of Catholic are you?

Hey, Shawn - Alert! Grammar Police warning! Just want you to be more perfect than you already are so giving you a gentle reminder. It's "for you and me", not "for you and I".

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Toenails are still the awful yellow color.

The hat is back.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion good life 8 dress 7-26-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion good life 5 Renee dress 7-26-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion good life 7 yellow toenails 7-26-21.jpg

Oh god.  Not the stupid ass hat.  

• Like 4
  • Laugh 8

2 hours ago, JT57 said:

I guess we should be thankful it's not the stupid knitted hats she was wearing when she was "saving Christmas" last year....but I'm sure they will be making a reappearance during this Holiday season, time to change the channel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

I guess we should be thankful it's not the stupid knitted hats she was wearing when she was "saving Christmas" last year....but I'm sure they will be making a reappearance during this Holiday season, time to change the channel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She already wore that knit rag (or a version of it) during CIJ's Shawn Saves Christmas last week!

• Sad 6

21 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Fashion show. Both of them with their feet on the sofa.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion good life 1 7-26-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion good life 2 7-26-21.jpg

Obvi no class, neither of them. When a woman has it, it just shows immediately.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, JT57 said:

And she does look ridiculous in the hat she is wearing 

• Like 6

Mari Lyn (or "girl", as Shawn addresses her) is the Director of Education at Philosophy.

That title always has me picturing her holding lectures at their headquarters with a blackboard backdrop, but I think it really means she is head yackety-yacker of BS when she comes to QVC.

Meanwhile, Shawn must be vying for Best In Show, because she has her shih tzu do on tonight, and I guess is advertising the 12 hair colors available at the Saloon, right on her own head.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 11

She keeps referencing NPD, NPD, NPD and their metrics…

New Product Development? Or Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Hahaha 😊 Just kidding.      No, I really mean it. Really.

• Laugh 10

A few observations, as I'm watching the Philosophy hour.

* whoever did those French nails on her should know I think they're fugly.  They are clunky....the white tip is really wide.  It also looks like she, herself, has put on some sort of top coat on that is holograhic, so every time the light hits, it looks even uglier.  It just looks inelegant - particularly next to Mari Lyn.

* speaking of Mari Lyn....thank you for coming on the show and dressing for the occasion.  Her makeup is perfect, she has feminine clothing on.  She looks great.  Shawn?  Looks like her usual slob self.

* I noticed this when she posted a video on FB to announce she was coming up at midnight for the IT TSV.  She immediately said she had the first IT one hour show back in 2011.  During this Philosophy presentation of the Purity cleansers, she said she was the first to show the cleansers back when there was a Philosophy TSV earlier this month.  Good for you, Shawn!  You were first!  BFD is all I have to say about that!  B F D !  But I guess we all have our aspirations....

* speaking of aspirations....her hoodie says "Blessings Are Coming".  Does this mean she's leaving?  'Cause that's the only blessing I'm looking forward to, as far as QVC is conocerned!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 6

22 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

968864C2-CA60-487D-8842-E539EA879142.jpeg.4463e75a6c924a2e6b70fc0fc907d839.jpeg

My shot from last night - ugh

C8B4EC1D-F308-4404-9CC3-3BC5F2CFF150.jpeg.8c25dba23949aca18051fcaecaabf0f5.jpeg

and to night ^ - double ugh 

The shoes on the couch:  I would blow a gasket if she did that in my house.

I would have to shoo her out with a broom, like a big bug that is also unwelcome in my abode.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

@lovemesomejewelry - YES! To all of what you said.

F3FB308D-5FFB-40A2-B8DE-4E1D220EC83F.jpeg.61c19322fd8e0a78cab21317e5aa8dd6.jpeg

yeah, shoo her out with a broom! Especially when she flashes her under flank upwards.

man!!!!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 2

44 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

968864C2-CA60-487D-8842-E539EA879142.jpeg.4463e75a6c924a2e6b70fc0fc907d839.jpeg

My shot from last night - ugh

C8B4EC1D-F308-4404-9CC3-3BC5F2CFF150.jpeg.8c25dba23949aca18051fcaecaabf0f5.jpeg

and to night ^ - double ugh 

She said she is in the XXS whyyyyyyy does she insist on thinking she is an XXS? I dare her to stand and/or model next to Amy Strand. Amy is a true XXS for chrissakes. When she lies like this, it makes her even less credible than she is. Kick her ass off QVC primetime and send her to QVC2. PLEASE!!!!

• Like 10
  • Laugh 2