Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Closeup, makeup and hair in A393917 Prive Revaux High Power Blue Light Blocking Readers.

She said, “If you’re ordering in the 0.0 [reader strength] , it’s just a fashion story,  you just are wearing them because you love the eye candy of jewelry on your face.” As someone who went through a lifetime of wearing glasses and contacts before I was finally freed of those things through cataract surgery, I strongly disagree. I absolutely hated glasses. I never considered them as "jewelry for the face." I just wanted to get rid of them.

These PR glasses looked better on her than her usual thick, huge, ugly frames. Also she looked better with some color on her lips than that nude lipstick that makes her lips disappear.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 12 glasses collage 1 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 14 glasses collage 2 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 15 glasses collage 3 7-22-21.jpg

Agree that these frames are a much better look on her.  They don’t overpower her face.  Very flattering.

• Like 3

Her ankles must be double-jointed!

A399836 Skechers Washable Flex Appeal 4.0 Lace Up Sneakers - Fresh Move

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 21 shoes ankles 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 22 shoes ankles 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 23 shoes ankles 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 24 shoes ankles 7-22-21.jpg

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

The broken ankle pose means she's self conscious of her feet, hates the sneakers or trying to look cute for her "fans".

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

The broken ankle pose means she's self conscious of her feet, hates the sneakers or trying to look cute for her "fans".

Yeah, she hated those Skechers last night:

• acted like a child being forced to eat veggies when she had to preview them and sell them;
  • told Cuddle Duds Carrie that she knew she had to sell the Skechers later, but she wanted to just keep the fuzzy booty things on the whole show instead;
  • as soon as the last presentation of the Skechers ended, she plopped down on her chair, flung them off, and put the booty things back on.

More stellar selling behavior there... 🙄

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 4

20 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

Probably herself....no one else cares

So does cheese, cheese gets better with age too.....

The same fingers she wipes her nose with???? Ewwwww

and cheese does not stink as bad!

• Like 2

On 7/12/2021 at 9:12 PM, Lady J said:

This isn’t a fan site.

I’m sure everyone knows this isn’t a fan site, but stating-

“Anyone who thinks this fug toad is so real and cute is probably equally dirty and gross not to mention marinated in alcohol” is a little much.

Stating that anyone who likes Shawn is a dirty and gross person and also implies that they’re an alcoholic is rude and ignorant.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

20 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

1B03BD41-00FD-486D-8A59-4C692F9F866F.jpeg.bc0c70770edc62af8de42bfad5089dca.jpeg

Pointing Toes In
Even if you’re sitting up straight with your shoulders aligned and your head up—all signs of an open body position—your feet may be betraying you. If they’re cocked inward, big toe to big toe, this indicates that you’re closing yourself off because you feel awkward or insecure.

Scratching Your Nose
Don’t get caught in a lie. “When a person fibs, it’s often accompanied by an adrenaline rush,” says psychologist Michael Cunningham, a professor of communication at the University of Louisville. This release causes capillaries to expand, making the nose itch.

Edited by Miss Priss
  • Useful 5
  • Laugh 6

7 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

Scratching Your Nose
Don’t get caught in a lie. “When a person fibs, it’s often accompanied by an adrenaline rush,” says psychologist Michael Cunningham, a professor of communication at the University of Louisville. This release causes capillaries to expand, making the nose itch.

Wow. Would be interesting to analyze what she is saying right before each nose wipe to see if it's a lie. Of course, she fibs so much, it's a wonder her hands aren't touching her nose more often. 👃👈

• Laugh 5

21 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Wiping her nose in the Clark's boot presentation.

She called Isaac's OAP Jaqui "Mamacita." Tacky and rude! She also called her Jack.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 4 nose wipe 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 5 mamacita 7-22-21.jpg

She's a total moron. She'll be on Dare to Scare Beauty with Shawn at 10 PM. That's when I change the channel 

On 7/22/2021 at 11:34 AM, mpeeps said:

One comment to her recent hot date IG post was "Handsome Couple"!  LOL!!!  Skunk said hubby gets better with age!  Ha!

So does cheese, cheese gets better with age too!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

5 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

1322548937_shawnnosewipe156072221croprev.gif.25ca7ca03639f5477bc255a791fe2a0f.gif

What's the obsession with her nose? Has anyone ever asked her what the problem is????

5 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

Yeah, she hated those Skechers last night:

• acted like a child being forced to eat veggies when she had to preview them and sell them;
  • told Cuddle Duds Carrie that she knew she had to sell the Skechers later, but she wanted to just keep the fuzzy booty things on the whole show instead;
  • as soon as the last presentation of the Skechers ended, she plopped down on her chair, flung them off, and put the booty things back on.

More stellar selling behavior there... 🙄

Why does QVC keep her?????

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

What's the obsession with her nose? Has anyone ever asked her what the problem is????

Why does QVC keep her?????

$64,000 question

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Shawn:  "Susan's been here, I think, 30 years."

Then, more confidently: "She's been married to Richie 43 years!"

Yesterday, Q2 basement. 

Today, unconvincingly singing the praises of Susan Graver ("she's so gorgeous").

I think Shawn's ship is slowly but surely sinking.

Saloon, your new shampoo girl is ready to get sudsing.

• Laugh 7

She changed that awful yellow nail polish to lavender. Sloppy job.

The phone pic is Susan with her grandchild.

The hank of dirty hair is heading for her face again.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Susan G 1 nails purple 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Susan G 2 7-23-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

She must have heard the feedback on the Fritos nails and rushed to the salon this afternoon. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Ever try on clothing in one of those communal dressing rooms (example:  Loehmann's)?

They presuppose you're a thief, so punish you by forcing you to see the lumps, bumps, and unsightly skivvies of others in a locker room type scene that spans the age spectrum.

Why do I think Dare to Share Shawn would live for this situation?

Edited by CandyApple
  • Laugh 5

I recently tied to explain that open dressing room concept to some of my children. They were shocked/hysterically laughing. My mother would have me with her for these excursions and I frequented stores with this feature a long time ago. I don’t think I’d ever do it again. I know I’d never do it now, what with cell phones and everything. Ahhhh!😅

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

37 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She changed that awful yellow nail polish to lavender. Sloppy job.

The phone pic is Susan with her grandchild.

The hank of dirty hair is heading for her face again.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Susan G 1 nails purple 7-23-21.jpg

It looks like she put the purple right over the yellow.

861508368_shawnnails072321.jpg.3d0600c54c89e8f1cf55efd8ab4c2d0a.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 1

"I'm wearing the extra extra small" in the tank top.

She name-dropped another non-QVC brand. She said she buys her layering tanks at Old Navy. Susan said something like, "Oh, okay."  Shawn went on to say that Susan's tank top was so good it could be a regular top as well as a layering tank. Too late, the damage was done. Shawn had admitted she wants cheap discount tanks for layering.

So far she said she's ordered two of Susan's blazer jackets and the tank top. Some of the black pants too? Maybe she did, or maybe it's a lie to entice viewers to order.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Susan G 3 tank top 7-23-21.jpg

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 4

Surprised she is with Graver. Graver always acts nervous around Shawn.

Watched Laurie Felt a little today  and she was modeling her jean jacket. It was loose and Laurie said she was wearing the medium and we all know how tiny Laurie Felt is - much smaller than Shawn. Shawn would have squeezed into the small or xsmall.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Vanessa, Shawn and Carmindy, with the blush presentation.

Shawn's wearing one of her ugliest pair of glasses.

Why is the lighting in the studio making Shawn's skin look so yellow? Or is that a self-tanner screw-up?

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 3 Vanessa Shawn Carmindy 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty 1 black hog glasses 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glassses 2 Vanessa 7-23-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 2

She's been fighting that hank of hair all evening, shaking her head to throw it back, or wiping it back with her hand. It won.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 4 hair in face 7-23-21.jpg

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

Used Argan oil as excuse to bring up her new fire pit. 

What a dipshit.

• Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Used Argan oil as excuse to bring up her new fire pit. 

What a dipshit.

Using Argan oil to start the flames? 
Or how did the two go together?

I’m watching Olympics, and Diane Gilman (mostly muted!) on HSN.

• Laugh 2

She said she and Joe put in a new fire pit and this fall when it was smore's time the fire would dry out her skin blah blah blah. Didn't make sense, just wanted to brag about the fire pit.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

Vanessa is already a verified suckup. Everyone wants to know about your makeup, your glasses, shoes, etc. "The shoes are Valentino from the RealReal."

• Sad 5

25 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Vanessa, Shawn and Carmindy, with the blush presentation.

Shawn's wearing one of her ugliest pair of glasses.

Why is the lighting in the studio making Shawn's skin look so yellow? Or is that a self-tanner screw-up?

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 3 Vanessa Shawn Carmindy 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty 1 black hog glasses 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glassses 2 Vanessa 7-23-21.jpg

Nothing says sexy like jaundice.

• Laugh 9

32 minutes ago, teeceemadison said:

I'll take a fresh faced, big hair shawn any day of the week

Yes! Take her! And today is as good a day as any.

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 11

The mystery of the change in nail polish color is solved. No, she didn't give a shit how many viewers hated the yellow polish. What happened was that she had to present a nail gel color, Perfect Formula, in this show, so she used their mauve color. She did put it on top of the yellow. They had a closeup of her applying a second coat of mauve, and you could clearly see the yellow polish along the cuticles and on the edges of her nails.

She just humiliated Mally's daughters. The next product after the nail gel was deodorant. Shawn said she was thinking of Mally, whose two daughters had reached teen ages. "The hormones are running, and things are starting to smell." Oh great, Skunk. You just told the whole world those two girls have stinky armpits.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 6 nail polish 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 7 nail polish 7-23-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

2633209B-D31F-44EE-B3F4-2CAFA14EAEDD.jpeg.95cdfe2696d947cd9e532cc8b887b015.jpeg

This setup is so bad, awkward, so strange. Can you imagine being stuck in this spot?
Stuck with someone who thinks she’s so cool she can get away with this…02080066-9F65-4853-A9AA-2A168CD63645.jpeg.7dc14226054716529c8809b3af7e20a3.jpeg23A23A94-FA4D-438D-8DDA-852A6E987F2D.jpeg.c52853f6740262c4e8b7efe059bf3963.jpegLook closely at this

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

Josie was on with her body butter and glamorous evening gown. I noticed Shawn's arms kept moving in the background while the camera was doing closeups of the jars of body butter. Eventually Shawn said she had been massaging her bare feet with the butter, and joked about the optics of that not being very pleasant for Vanessa, who could see her doing it. Of course Vanessa just laughed it off.

Quite a contrast between slovenly Shawn with hair in her face and ugly glasses, and glamor girl Josie in her pretty gown, neat hairstyle and clean-looking face.

Shawn tried to make a connection between today being National Vanilla Ice Cream Day and the vanilla scent of one of the body butters. WTF? You can't eat the body butter.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 5 Josie 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 8 Josie 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 9 Josie 7-23-21.jpg

• Like 5

Okay, Skunk, use some of that philosophy shampoo/shower gel on that dirty lanky hair when you get home tonight.

She claims she has these products in all her bathrooms and uses it every day. (Just not on her hair often enough!)

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 10 shower gel 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 11 shower gel 7-23-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Yikes, those glasses are especially Mr. Magoo-esque. 😮

Shawn said the glasses were by someone who was one of Oprah's Favorite things, so she went on the website and bought them and they weren't that expensive.......

I had to look them up to see what "not expensive" meant - $29.  But they're still ugly.

https://www.oprah.com/gift/oprahs-favorite-things-2020-ryan-simkhai-eyeshop-readers?editors_pick_id=78562

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Useful 5

I just flipped it over during a commercial on the Olympics and saw Mally was on. Were her daughters discussed?

• Useful 1

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Okay, Skunk, use some of that philosophy shampoo/shower gel on that dirty lanky hair when you get home tonight.

She claims she has these products in all her bathrooms and uses it every day. (Just not on her hair often enough!)

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 10 shower gel 7-23-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty hog glasses 11 shower gel 7-23-21.jpg

I heard Vanessa speak for the first time tonight.  I don’t know how much training the newbies get anymore but she didn’t seem ready for prime time. JMHO. 

• Like 4

She got the Northern Nights mattress TSV, something she liked because she got to spend a lot of time lying down.

Picture no. 4: I think I see a price tag on her shoe. Those are the Valentino shoes she said she got from The RealReal. Why doesn't she take the price tags off? This isn't the first time we've seen her wearing shoes with the tag still stuck on the sole.

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 1 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 3 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 6 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 5 7-24-21.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Sad 4

The wayward piece of hair was in her face again during the mattress presentation. You'd think that as much as it fell in her face during the Graver and Dare to Share shows, she would have gone to her dressing room on her break before the TSV and gotten a barrette to hold it back. But she didn't do anything about it, so we have to assume she likes having it in her face, over her eye, and down her nose. What a silly affectation!

First picture: those legs and white sockfeet belong to the model, who was lying on the mattress in a dignified, reasonable way, not trying to express a fake come-hither attitude.

Second picture: Shawn's long stiff false eyelashes snagged the piece of hair and held it back momentarily. You could see the strand of hair bouncing up and down when she blinked.

Third picture: The piece of hair, which seems to have a life of its own, worked its way loose from the false eyelashes and flopped down the side of her nose. It makes you want to reach through the screen with a big can of hair spray and stick the damn thing back off her face.

Fourth picture: same old same old, wiping her snotty nose with her bare hand, while carefully posing her legs and feet. Nose wipe at 14:57 H230062 Northern Nights 13" Easton Luxe Eurotop Hybrid Mattress (QVC YouTube video)

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 7 hair 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 8 hair 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 9 hair 7-24-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger bedding mattress 19 nose wipe 7-24-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

On 7/23/2021 at 12:06 AM, CandyApple said:

Earlier in the evening, Shawn bragged about going to school in Geneva, and was advised by someone there that when we eat fondue, we should drink tea or wine with it, to avoid digestion issues.

Such a woman of the world. 

If only someone abroad would have offered her a beautifully monogrammed cotton voile hankie with which to dab her nose, maybe we wouldn't be stuck with the cave woman who uses the nearest appendage to wipe away whatever contents precipitate from her nostrils at any given moment.  

Geneva? I know someone who says she went to school in Switzerland, "educated abroad" and you know what? I don't believe her or Shawn......

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Anyone who thinks this fug toad is so real and cute is probably equally dirty and gross not to mention marinated in alcohol.

My opinion stands.  Talking about ignorance...5b53c534b676f_shawnear002.JPG.bb2d2b4da4364461a02204325b624031.jpg.96844caf137eaf93b31d61404843d767.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 9

12 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

Anyone who thinks this fug toad is so real and cute is probably equally dirty and gross not to mention marinated in alcohol.

My opinion stands.  Talking about ignorance...5b53c534b676f_shawnear002.JPG.bb2d2b4da4364461a02204325b624031.jpg.96844caf137eaf93b31d61404843d767.jpg

OMG!!! The dirty hair is unbelievable!! Doesn't QVC have a quality and control person to check the hosts before they step in front of the camera? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2