Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Look at this messy display!20210610_174433.thumb.jpg.72911f1639242cd584c8d14477ba25df.jpg

20210610_180157.thumb.jpg.5467b380f654754c714eb8d362e437e1.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 8

3 hours ago, CandyApple said:

On IG, Shawn spread birthday wishes around her house, writing graffiti on the bathroom mirror and kitchen step ladder with what seems to be lipstick and markers.

Now the poor housekeeper is going to have a hard time eradicating her "pay attention to me" scrawls.

What about a nice neat card?

You mean something normal?  Surely you jest. I've never seen such a bizarre decorating spree. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:
  • Um, we know that is not SK's voice on her latest FB and the person talking keeps saying "she" did this and that.  Where was SK?  I'm guessing in bed--could she give up the after work Tito's one night so she could be up in the morning?

WOW!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Look at this messy display!20210610_174433.thumb.jpg.72911f1639242cd584c8d14477ba25df.jpg20210610_174509.thumb.jpg.7565e769fafcf6e620dd32b7e6d957a2.jpg

Oy vey what a mess! I wouldn't be able to breath in that chaos....😱

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

You mean something normal?  Surely you jest. I've never seen such a bizarre decorating spree. 

That lazy ass didn't even get up to say HB and make a special breakfast or take her out. I guess Jerzy Joe didn't go to work I saw him walking around in shorts, he looks like he was running around picking up. What a hot mess they are, what a shame.

• Sad 7

Some one cleans up at home.

Some one cleans up at work.

It seems that she was raised with a strong sense of entitlement. 

• Like 10

Re: her scribbled messages 

Looks like a mixed episode to me...

She could almost be called hypergraphic. 😐

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

16 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Look at this messy display!20210610_174433.thumb.jpg.72911f1639242cd584c8d14477ba25df.jpg

I've never seen a clock over a toilet. Are their poops timed?

• Laugh 12

2 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

LOL. Not only is the clock right over the toilet, it's a HUGE clock. You'd think they had only one bathroom and everybody is allotted a certain amount of time to sit there!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

She has a decorating style that could only be described as Early American Manic.

Wait. There’s gotta be a better way to describe her decorating style...

• Laugh 11

2 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

She has a decorating style that could only be described as Early American Manic.

Wait. There’s gotta be a better way to describe her decorating style...

Low Rent Joanna Gaines.

• Laugh 15

Looks like another giant clock on the right. ??

20210611_111051.thumb.jpg.16cc83c081a8f02b297f652a9ec1b8d9.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 9

19 hours ago, Friday said:

That's our Shawnie Sue; always thinking of others.  As in, how she thinks others can serve her, clean up after her, be mocked by her, and admire her for her "quirkiness."

I can't admire her for living in a pigsty. Apparently she doesn't shower, wash her hair, and the house is as dirty as she is. How do people live like her...Disgusting!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Now I'm dating myself with this comment, but it's like the 70s game show, Beat the Clock!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Looks like another giant clock on the right. ??

20210611_111051.thumb.jpg.16cc83c081a8f02b297f652a9ec1b8d9.jpg

This woman's noodle is cooked.

The synchronized ticking must wreak havoc on her hungover head. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Here's the thing I don't get - I really don't think they're real clocks.  I could be wrong, of course, but I think they're replicas to evoke a certain French style or something.  You'll notice there aren't any hands on these clocks!  I feel like she's got the same sort of thing in her family room and dining room, too.

It's a real strange design decision to choose to decorate your walls with not one, but a plethora of phony clocks.  Especially in the same room, even if it is just a bathroom.  To me, it shows a certain lack of style.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

I would go crazy with all those numbers and words around. That trend needs to go far, far away.

• Like 6

What an inconsiderate B---h ! This was really about her showing everyone how mad cool she is. She will sit around and drink wine, while others have to clean it up.

20210610_174433.thumb.jpg.72911f1639242cd584c8d14477ba25df.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Can you imagine all the negativity! Not sure it's worth the effort to stream it.

20210611_192750.thumb.jpg.efd86248e5095b4314d0efb89cb8b48a.jpg

• Sad 9

3 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Can you imagine all the negativity! Not sure it's worth the effort to stream it.

No way.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 2

I can imagine the chat:

"Which would you rather..."

"Botox or Juvederm?"

"waxing or zapping?"

"Harry or William?"

I'm not interested in the thing you did. 

(But if someone wants to post the foolish highlights, I won't turn away.)

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

So QVC has a free show, but unless you have Roku, Amazon Fire TV, or an LG Smart TV, you can't watch? The fact that Amazon Fire TV is posting on Shawn's page, and the fact that the free show isn't on YouTube says a lot. Shawn is helping Q, Roku, Amazon, and LG sell these items.

image.png.dce27884a6748c3863807389bca17580.png

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 5

Skunk with Denim & Co. She's going "Americana."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm contractually required to be here for four hours." Now why did she think she had to say that?

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion D-C stars 1 06-11-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 7

Shawn is such a Bitch to Gary Goben. She knows his title and how long he has been with Denim & Co and presenting on QVC. PLEASE GET RID OF SHAWN. EVERYONE IS TIRED OF HER BS. 

• Like 14

Ohh - she’s back to the gel or tips, done in French manicure.

It’s better than the way she kept her nails a while ago.

• Like 4

“I’m wearing extra extra small from the rack, that’s why it looks a little tight. Normally I wear an extra small.” It looks a little tight? Then why the hell did you put it on? There are models to show the clothes!

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion D-C stars 2 tight shirt XXS 6-11-21.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 6

She puts on what’s on the rack (perhaps the truth) because she haaaaas to squeeze into the item simply to prove that can still do it.

I don’t know why but when she presents a line like denim and co., she is trying too hard to be a fan.    Wait, I do know why. It’s because she’s a name dropper of high end stores and her high end buying aspirations.  She’s really a snob.

Shes favoring her back view this evening.5691EAE2-1219-4FF8-8AFE-F7DDE3F9ED41.jpeg.bde77ee3f6a44d09f7cece4acf012814.jpeg

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

She loathes having to present Denim and Co. She tied that one blouse immediately.

• Like 8

FCE22207-A83F-4BF3-A40D-C28DD60ABD3B.jpeg.26338629f84ddb711cca213bacd835f9.jpeg can’t help laughing at how focused they are on that lonely little glass of wine on that lonely little table.

It gets more close ups than Michonda. 

I’m distracted when she sells denim and co because I imagine that I can feel her seething. Like her body burns when she’s wearing it.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

21 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

She loathes having to present Denim and Co. She tied that one blouse immediately.

She tied it because she couldn't button it.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

That shirt was way too short to knot.

Dare to Scare has started, but no Vanessa. Didn't Skunk say Vanessa was going to start as her social host tonight?

She's wearing that pale pink lipstick again, the color that makes her lips disappear. Her hair is starting to fall in her eyes.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion D-C stars 3 knotted shirt 6-11-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty giant earrings 1 6-11-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

New French manicure.

Applying eyebrow powder. She said to the OAP, "You're so beautiful I can't stop looking at you."

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty giant earrings 2 French manicure 6-11-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty giant earrings 3 eyebrow pencil 6-11-21.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 5

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

She puts on what’s on the rack (perhaps the truth) because she haaaaas to squeeze into the item simply to prove that can still do it.

I don’t know why but when she presents a line like denim and co., she is trying too hard to be a fan.    Wait, I do know why. It’s because she’s a name dropper of high end stores and her high end buying aspirations.  She’s really a snob.

Shes favoring her back view this evening.5691EAE2-1219-4FF8-8AFE-F7DDE3F9ED41.jpeg.bde77ee3f6a44d09f7cece4acf012814.jpeg

She made a point to tell a story about Isaac Mizrahi to Gary while he was on camera. Passive-aggressive move, letting him know she is slumming by even talking to him. 🙄

Surprised she didn’t spit on the ground and exclaim, “Peasant rags!”

Also, about that photo: please pass the eye-bleach... 🙈

Edited by MisterShrug · Reason: Eye bleach! Stat!
  • Laugh 7

18 minutes ago, MisterShrug said:

She made a point to tell a story about Isaac Mizrahi to Gary while he was on camera. Passive-aggressive move, letting him know she is slumming by even talking to him. 🙄

Unkind and rude to Gary, who is a good guy.  

I have always disliked French manicures.  They are creepy to me.  lol 😂

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

53 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Unkind and rude to Gary, who is a good guy.  

I have always disliked French manicures.  They are creepy to me.  lol 😂

I hate them. 

• Like 1

She said people should order the Dynatrap for Father’s Day even if it wouldn’t get there in time. “It’s a primo dad gift.”  She used her late father in the sales pitch, saying he loved to be outside grilling, pruning, watering plants, etc., when he was still able to.

She got bored – she started chewing on her glasses.

Those D&C pants were way too long on her.

At the end of the show, she said she’d be back tomorrow (Saturday) for a special two hours of Dare to Share beauty. Maybe Vanessa will show up then. She'll be there much earlier than usual 6:00 for a Hair Max show, and then the DTS show from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. The program guide doesn't say that Vanessa will be on the show.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Dynatrap bug 1 6-11-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Dynatrap bug 2 chewing on glasses 6-11-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Dynatrap bug 3 pants too long 6-12-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

How do you think she achieved that nail look?

Tips? Press ons?

press ons or gels 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

12 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

When was the last time she worked with Isaac, and when is she and the Q going to realize no one wants to be around her anymore.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 10

FB Gems:

Callie is on HSN this morning selling mattresses. She looks so nice and professional. Shawn was selling mattresses last night and she looked like she just got out of bed. Hair a mess and in sweats. Why does the Q keep her?

I love Shawn Killinger, but her hair drives me crazy, she's is forever fixing her bangs

Too bad Shawn does not know what size she is. All her clothes are much too tight and look silly. Move up 2 sizes

Scared of the truth about Shawn and her clothes being too tight i think it is obvious

Her t shirt too small

She needs a bigger size

That's all the time....she likes that sloppy look.

I agree Shawn needs bigger size

I don’t like the shirt tied.

I was enjoying looking at the clothes & all of a sudden I see that cute blouse all tied up - why? It doesn't make me want to purchase seeing it like that.

Shawn Killinger can't make up her mind about what she is doing or saying. For the longest time, she tells people she does not like or wear "acrylic" finger nails. So the question is Why is she wearing them now?

I sure hope Shawn didn't have work done. I swear she used to have a distinctly feminine look in aspects of her face and she looks really different.... not the makeup. When Courtney had work done she also changed her hair, which Shawn did just recently too .... something that you commonly do. And yes, Courtney did have work done - was talked about on the Q forums back at the time, it was obvious. Love both CoCo and Shawn, so I'm not saying this as a hater lol.

Something is off with your make-up, Shawn.

Why do they do a close up on the beauty shows? It’s too close.

Why does she lie about her clothes size… even with “QVC sizing? There is no way that she is 5’6” and wears an extra small. I know that the camera is deceiving, but I don’t buy it. She doesn’t look that skinny to be 5’6” and an XS. Please, be truthful!

She lives in a world of Make believe like Mr. Rogers !

So there’s WALDO !

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

32 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

From last night's Crepe Erase presentation.

339122189_shawnfaces061221.gif.f05ab399b8f840baea633da503da248a.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-153-061121-01.gif

Crazy eyes again!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

Callie is on HSN this morning selling mattresses. She looks so nice and professional. Shawn was selling mattresses last night and she looked like she just got out of bed. Hair a mess and in sweats. Why does the Q keep her?

I love Shawn Killinger, but her hair drives me crazy, she's is forever fixing her bangs

Too bad Shawn does not know what size she is. All her clothes are much too tight and look silly. Move up 2 sizes

Scared of the truth about Shawn and her clothes being too tight i think it is obvious

Her t shirt too small

She needs a bigger size

That's all the time....she likes that sloppy look.

I don’t like the shirt tied.

I was enjoying looking at the clothes & all of a sudden I see that cute blouse all tied up - why? It doesn't make me want to purchase seeing it like that.

Shawn Killinger can't make up her mind about what she is doing or saying. For the longest time, she tells people she does not like or wear "acrylic" finger nails. So the question is Why is she wearing them now?

I sure hope Shawn didn't have work done. I swear she used to have a distinctly feminine look in aspects of her face and she looks really different.... not the makeup. When Courtney had work done she also changed her hair, which Shawn did just recently too .... something that you commonly do. And yes, Courtney did have work done - was talked about on the Q forums back at the time, it was obvious. Love both CoCo and Shawn, so I'm not saying this as a hater lol.

Something is off with your make-up, Shawn.

Why do they do a close up on the beauty shows? It’s too close.

Why does she lie about her clothes size… even with “QVC sizing? There is no way that she is 5’6” and wears an extra small. I know that the camera is deceiving, but I don’t buy it. She doesn’t look that skinny to be 5’6” and an XS. Please, be truthful!

She lives in a world of Make believe like Mr. Rogers !

So there’s WALDO !

Sounds like they're finally on to her!

• Like 7