Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-squishing-my-grandmas-cake-072021-

Well at least she won't get hit by a car at night with those things.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

10 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-squishing-my-grandmas-cake-072021-

It looks like a turd when she does that. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-squishing-my-grandmas-cake-072021-

Look like she dipped her hands in Nuclear Waste !

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

I think she hates doing food presentations and/or is really bad at it so deliberately acts like a pig to be spiteful.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

@RubberbandGirl and @mpeeps thank you so much for helping me with the Shawn clip!  I guess the only question that remains is why the heck was I even watching...

Edited by imisspuddy
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t understand the selling point of making that coffee cake into a gooey lump.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Remember Ludwig the OAP knew all about the Gma Coffee Cake Killenger cake balls on one of her recent fb posts and seems to approve or is being sarcastic!!  Skunky should be banned from doing that to those coffee cakes on the air.  

681079776_Screenshot2021-07-2111_04_38AM.png.424012adc545249a2ab655c590a62ea0.png

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

I think she hates doing food presentations and/or is really bad at it so deliberately acts like a pig to be spiteful.

Fixed it for ya. 😉

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

M78396 My Grandma's 28-oz Coffee Cake in Gift Box

She totally pigged out in the presentation of her favorite cake, My Grandma's coffee cake. She ate multiple samples of each of the four flavors, then talked with her mouth full. I mean very full, like chipmunk cheeks. She'd tell Mary Louise to describe the cake while she was eating each flavor, so ML had to carry the presentation. And, as we expected, she rolled a piece up into an icky-looking dough ball.

She did her version of the Happy Dance - arms up in the air, but she didn't dance in a circle. Guess David has a trademark on the revolving Happy Dance.

Of course she never did tell us what her husband called the cake. She just kept on teasing, and said he had "an illicit name" for it. Considering how she emphasizes the moisture of the cake while rolling dough balls, maybe he calls it Wet and Wild. (Apologies to the cosmetics brand.)

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 9 My Grandma cake 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 17 My Grandma cake collage 1 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 18 My Grandma cake collage 2 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 16 My Grandma cake 7-20-21.jpg

She's gross, uncouth, classless and obnoxious.

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

I don’t understand the selling point of making that coffee cake into a gooey lump.  

I guess she was never taught not to play with your food. So uncouth.....

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, JT57 said:

Look like she dipped her hands in Nuclear Waste !

They look like shovel nails. Horrible color....

14 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

This is him, poor guy. Getting a kiss from a Skunk. RIPFED42C0D-1721-463E-9355-C50A393CF6DE.jpeg.d6c15fe3ec837f46da19cc33eb1b5463.jpeg

Ewwwwww

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Mrs. Clooney said:

OH MY GAWD!! Whose bright idea was it to have this no mannered goof present caramel? Shoving the candy in her mouth, talking with her mouth open, smacking her lips so bad we could not even understand what she was saying. She is SUCH an EPIC FAIL...  WHY would I want to buy something from someone who is such a glutton my GAWD poor Lea. She is a true lady and bless her for holding it together. Shawn? Take her the hell off the air!!!!!

I agree, QVC can do a lot better.....

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Her "Adults Only" (sounds like a porno) trip is actually to Amelia Island, FL.  Disney is in October.  Another WDV for the Skunkster.  At least 3-4 a year even in a pandemic but these are challenging times where the rest of us are staying home according to Skunky and even the other religious exhibitionist host.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

11 hours ago, Benji said:

It looks like a turd when she does that. 

It's repulsive....I wonder how much snot was on her fingers🤢

Edited by Elle820
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Last Friday, Dare to Scare, Shawn in our faces, Vanessa in the waaaaay back.

The TILI box that contained a Tula bottle of probiotic gummies is being presented.

Shawn starts doing her thang and is eating multiple gummies. While chomping, the thought occurs to her to offer some to anyone else. She always does this. She likes to break the fourth wall and call in reluctant crew members to eat something or have their forearm waxed and so on.

This time she gets a bead on Vanessa. Wants to get her to eat one of these gummies. She has that pushy way of asking if you want something, while proceeding to come at you, making it even more difficult to gracefully decline. She asks Vanessa if she’d ‘mind her fingers’ touching a gummie, as she reaches into the bottle for one. And she prepares to throw it to Vanessa, who is seated far away in the back. All very awkward. Shawn did throw it. (She loves throwing things.) And Vanessa caught it and ate it.

Long story, but it was so unnecessary. The whole thing. And the question, “do you mind my fingers”? You bet your sweet bippy - eewww! Everyone minds her fingers and her finger’s history. Vanessa handled it, but no way should another person be roped in like that. I was really hoping that Vanessa would successfully decline and deflate the aggressive Shawn.

last two points:

1. I think someone mentioned that Shawn had been eating many gummies, when you’re supposed to eat just one. She does that all the time too, 

2. I went to grab a pic, but the Dare to Share clip is not showing Shawn, it shows a video of Alberti’s presentation instead. Interesting.

(Sorry for the length, but it was so aggressive and awkward and unhygienic a move - but I hope it wasn’t already discussed. 😳)

  • Like 5
  • Surprise 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/20/2021 at 11:22 PM, From Where I Sit said:

This is him, poor guy. Getting a kiss from a Skunk. RIPFED42C0D-1721-463E-9355-C50A393CF6DE.jpeg.d6c15fe3ec837f46da19cc33eb1b5463.jpeg

Hey FIL,

Glad we got this pic together cuz in a few years, I'm gonna be telling everyone that you had digestive problems so I can shill stuff you spray in a toilet to cover the stink.  Don't be offended--I throw everyone under the bus (half the time I make it up!)

Miss ya!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post

Awww on her Instagram she had a hot date for lunch. Too bad her hot date didn't have a hot date. 

 

 

  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

One comment to her recent hot date IG post was "Handsome Couple"!  LOL!!!  Skunk said hubby gets better with age!  Ha!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/18/2021 at 5:10 PM, teeceemadison said:

im doing that with ease, just by pointing out her continued employment and success as a well known QVC hostess......i think she is attractive and fun too......annnnnnnd....... BALANCED.

This being is so far out of balance that nothing could ever correct it.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

Dead eyes...

221689593_4146755268737019_8024015980411355621_n(2).jpg

🤢🤢🤮

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Why's she pimping her husband out on Instagram lately?  What's her preoccupation with trying to make us feel he's so hot and sexy?  Is she trying to convince herself or us?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Why's she pimping her husband out on Instagram lately?  What's her preoccupation with trying to make us feel he's so hot and sexy?  Is she trying to convince herself or us?

Probably herself....no one else cares

7 hours ago, mpeeps said:

One comment to her recent hot date IG post was "Handsome Couple"!  LOL!!!  Skunk said hubby gets better with age!  Ha!

So does cheese, cheese gets better with age too.....

18 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Last Friday, Dare to Scare, Shawn in our faces, Vanessa in the waaaaay back.

The TILI box that contained a Tula bottle of probiotic gummies is being presented.

Shawn starts doing her thang and is eating multiple gummies. While chomping, the thought occurs to her to offer some to anyone else. She always does this. She likes to break the fourth wall and call in reluctant crew members to eat something or have their forearm waxed and so on.

This time she gets a bead on Vanessa. Wants to get her to eat one of these gummies. She has that pushy way of asking if you want something, while proceeding to come at you, making it even more difficult to gracefully decline. She asks Vanessa if she’d ‘mind her fingers’ touching a gummie, as she reaches into the bottle for one. And she prepares to throw it to Vanessa, who is seated far away in the back. All very awkward. Shawn did throw it. (She loves throwing things.) And Vanessa caught it and ate it.

Long story, but it was so unnecessary. The whole thing. And the question, “do you mind my fingers”? You bet your sweet bippy - eewww! Everyone minds her fingers and her finger’s history. Vanessa handled it, but no way should another person be roped in like that. I was really hoping that Vanessa would successfully decline and deflate the aggressive Shawn.

last two points:

1. I think someone mentioned that Shawn had been eating many gummies, when you’re supposed to eat just one. She does that all the time too, 

2. I went to grab a pic, but the Dare to Share clip is not showing Shawn, it shows a video of Alberti’s presentation instead. Interesting.

(Sorry for the length, but it was so aggressive and awkward and unhygienic a move - but I hope it wasn’t already discussed. 😳)

The same fingers she wipes her nose with???? Ewwwww

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think Skunky is competing with CoKo's "hardcore hot" young husband and happy marriage!!  

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

She claimed twice, to have eaten 14 of the Tula gummies that day. (Last Friday, Dare to Share.)

However…

she lies

she’s reckless and misleading in her selling

she may have eaten 14, but…Tula recommends 1, maybe two, a day

she’s often so impulsive and it doesn’t matter to her if she lies and didn’t really injest that many, any more than if she really ate that amount and is knowingly thumbing her nose at the label directions 

 

 

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

34 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

She claimed twice, to have eaten 14 of the Tula gummies that day. (Last Friday, Dare to Share.)

However…

she lies

she’s reckless and misleading in her selling

she may have eaten 14, but…Tula recommends 1, maybe two, a day

she’s often so impulsive and it doesn’t matter to her if she lies and didn’t really injest that many, any more than if she really ate that amount and is knowingly thumbing her nose at the label directions 

 

 

Yep...it's the same old rhetoric.  Same exaggerations.  Except you don't do that with stuff your customers ingest.

"I bought this in every color"

"I bought 18 of these before the show"

"I ate 20 of these and couldn't leave the bathroom for 24 hours"

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Why's she pimping her husband out on Instagram lately?  What's her preoccupation with trying to make us feel he's so hot and sexy?  Is she trying to convince herself or us?

Amy and her husband are a much cuter couple .

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

On Q2. That hank of hair is back in her eyes. Time for a shampoo.

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 hair in face 2 7-22-21.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

Exactly!

She’ll be on Q’s Basement shortly. On her tuffet.

When a comment makes you cough up a lung from laughing, you want to bring your jacks, marbles, and bag of Tootsie Pops to the playground to join back in the fun.  

I hope a spider sat down beside her, or crawled into her curds and whey.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Wiping her nose in the Clark's boot presentation.

She called Isaac's OAP Jaqui "Mamacita." Tacky and rude! She also called her Jack.

 

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 4 nose wipe 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 5 mamacita 7-22-21.jpg

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post

 

8 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 5 mamacita 7-22-21.jpg

Jacqui said she is obsessed with Shawn.

I'm not sure she was lying. 

The likeness here is unsettling.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 6

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah that Lauri Felt maxi dress you are wearing is a size 2. Keep telling yourself that.

"Lauri will you take over while I go put this dress on?"

Good grief!

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn mentioned being 48 three times in the past hour.

Then she said Laurie's husband earns a pretty big paycheck and Laurie doesn't need to be bringing clothing to QVC.  Tired of LF's faux altruism and Shawn sticking her jealous nose into everyone's personal life.     

 

 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 7
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wish Joe earned a big fat paycheck so his grubby wife wouldn't bring...whatever the hell she brings to QVC. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

This dress (which she put on while making Laurie wait) is the only thing I've seen in the show that looked good on her. If it weren't for the tragic hair and the hiddy yellow nails, I'd say that was a successful look.

"I put on the size 2."

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 5 dress Lauri Felt 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 6 Lauri Felt dress 7-22-21.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone catch when she mentioned that she would be on for the next three hours, the music that suddenly plays in cases of uncontrollable coughs or full bladders that need emptying came on. 

I wonder what dramatics she displayed to cause the emergency disc jockey to get involved.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

When I saw this pic, I thought two things. 35F9E0DA-148B-486C-B785-05A61F55CB20.jpeg.a7b73fc19da4a862705f62d0b0d63241.jpeg
1. Better without the paint, although startling 

2. That old song, “The Shadow of Your Brows” c.1965

BE77978A-0934-41D4-A0AF-1D98F3D7BACD.jpeg.f5b42b560fbc3921d87448e46d18659f.jpeg

 

 

 

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

"Gary Gobers"? 

Bitch, please.

If only Gary could lose the nice for two seconds and just say that.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Earlier in the evening, Shawn bragged about going to school in Geneva, and was advised by someone there that when we eat fondue, we should drink tea or wine with it, to avoid digestion issues.

Such a woman of the world. 

If only someone abroad would have offered her a beautifully monogrammed cotton voile hankie with which to dab her nose, maybe we wouldn't be stuck with the cave woman who uses the nearest appendage to wipe away whatever contents precipitate from her nostrils at any given moment.  

 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

41 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

This dress (which she put on while making Laurie wait) is the only thing I've seen in the show that looked good on her. If it weren't for the tragic hair and the hiddy yellow nails, I'd say that was a successful look.

"I put on the size 2."

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 5 dress Lauri Felt 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 6 Lauri Felt dress 7-22-21.jpg

This dress looks like my sister's prom dress from 1978. Or like a fancy nightgown set.

  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

Closeup, makeup and hair in A393917 Prive Revaux High Power Blue Light Blocking Readers.

She said, “If you’re ordering in the 0.0 [reader strength] , it’s just a fashion story,  you just are wearing them because you love the eye candy of jewelry on your face.” As someone who went through a lifetime of wearing glasses and contacts before I was finally freed of those things through cataract surgery, I strongly disagree. I absolutely hated glasses. I never considered them as "jewelry for the face." I just wanted to get rid of them.

These PR glasses looked better on her than her usual thick, huge, ugly frames. Also she looked better with some color on her lips than that nude lipstick that makes her lips disappear.

 

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 12 glasses collage 1 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 14 glasses collage 2 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 15 glasses collage 3 7-22-21.jpg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

FB Gems:

Shawn that tunic is too small on you. It doesn’t hang correctly the way you have it buttoned

I used to watch Shawn a lot, but I’ve grown tired of her. I just look online for “recently on air” if she is hosting.

Funny how Shawn was so excited to tell everyone she's been to Palm Springs - good for her.

Still wearing neon yellow nail polish with a very sloppy manicure.

145 lbs and wearing Laurie Felt dress in size 2. Get real

Shawn act ur age. The nail polish is what a ten yr. old would wear.

How disrespectful that she calls Gary "Goober"

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

She thought she was going to get Gary involved in a discussion of adult beverages, but he undercut her. She was disappointed, but she tried to recover and roll with it.

A388217 Denim & Co. Printed Heavenly Jersey Tunic w/ Asymmetric Hem

Gary 6:26:  Hey, I’m at home tonight, and I’m gonna watch a movie and have my favorite beverage. And you just feel so good and soft and cuddly in it. [the top]

Shawn [in teasing tone of voice, as she poses and swings her glasses in a circle]: And Gary, what would that favorite beverage be for you? What would it be?

Gary: My good -- Oh, I don’t know. I have a few. It depends on… it depends!

Shawn: You’re at home, it’s the middle of the night, you’re watching your favorite such-and-such…

Gary: In the middle of a week night, I usually probably would have ice tea, believe it or not.

Shawn [startled, squeals]: Okay!

Gary: All right, I would probably have some ice tea –

Shawn You mean, like, sweetened or unsweetened?

Gary: You know what, I know I’m gonna get a lot of feedback about this, but I like it unsweetened.

Shawn: Oh! Well, here’s my feedback. Well done! Nice choice! I’m unsweetened as well.

Gary: Oh, good!

Shawn: Gary, we love you, we love Denim and Company, and we all love when midnight comes, which is fast approaching, because when we say goodbye to Gary, we’re gonna, not me, Sandra Bennett, on our main channel, QVC, is gonna get ready to kick off a brand new day with Susan Graver…

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 16 Gary 7-22-21.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

She didn't do a very good job modeling the tunic. The color is pretty, but otherwise it doesn't look good. Also I think this is just a bad design on the part of Gary and Denim & Co. For once I actually wished she would knot it up, to get rid of that weird asymmetrical hem.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 17 Gary tunic 7-22-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion style Q2 20 GAay tunic 7-22-21.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Lady J said:

🤢🤢🤮

What a complete SHITSHOW!!!   These are 2 very very very very very SCARY looking creeps

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

The IM Jacquie and Skunky resemblance is uncanny!! Both slobs. Wonder if that's how Skunk's would look and act if she was British?

  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size