Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

9CF72D39-86D5-4EC1-B31A-363B59410AD7.jpeg.738daad6b11a32a83116876e98ce2720.jpeg3C8D1C70-E29C-451A-A966-A5352DE3B0BC.jpeg.d08b1afff3b945f7ace1f335e6d87036.jpeg

The difference in these pictures isn’t just natural aging. Shawn’s face shape is completely different. Her cheeks are overfilled, the brows overdone, even her eyes look different. Her natural eye slopes downward. 
Botox and filler are supposed to be subtle when done right;  Shawn’s work has altered the shape of her face.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, lazyfaire said:

9CF72D39-86D5-4EC1-B31A-363B59410AD7.jpeg.738daad6b11a32a83116876e98ce2720.jpeg3C8D1C70-E29C-451A-A966-A5352DE3B0BC.jpeg.d08b1afff3b945f7ace1f335e6d87036.jpeg

The difference in these pictures isn’t just natural aging. Shawn’s face shape is completely different. Her cheeks are overfilled, the brows overdone, even her eyes look different. Her natural eye slopes downward. 
Botox and filler are supposed to be subtle when done right;  Shawn’s work has altered the shape of her face.

Too bad there's no procedure she can buy to fix her ugly personality.

This explains her permanent crazy-eyed look.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

I must admit, I sent a feedback form on the QVC homepage to express my dismay and dissatisfaction at those atrocious yellow nails that clash with the product and the whole "professional beauty expert" image.  I said that I realize that she must move product in order for her bosses to allow her inane and unprofessional behavior, but I just wanted them to know that she also costs them sales.

• Like 17

Her Botox, or whatever she's done in the forehead area, has pulled her eyebrows up in an unnatural way too.

And those huge false eyelashes age her a lot! Too fake and desperate-looking. Also stupid, for a host who does a lot of beauty shows. She persists in applying mascara on top of her false lashes. This means that viewers can't tell what benefits the mascara has. You have to wait to see the models apply it to bare lashes.

• Like 9

Last night when Courtney K. moved over on set to reveal “Shawn”, I gasped.

I really did. Shawn’s posture, lack of reverence to the job, was off putting as usual, but it was how worn through and frazzled she looked. She seemed to be oddly aware of how she appeared and struggling.  I found myself actually concerned for her well being. Still, she’s always got that haughty edge. That “I’m gonna get in your face, by just being me” attitude that eclipses her role as host. 

It’s usually like playing Whac-A-Mole with her. Her hair and lips look okay, but her nails are terrible. Or her nails look okay, but her outfit is beyond bad. Or her outfit is okay, but she seems to be over-animated or even impaired…and so on.

Last night, it seemed that all systems were down - at once. Hair, nails, makeup, fake tan, outfit, demeanor were all off. 

I watched and took a few pics, stayed a bit and left. Checked back a few times and then I bailed before her last ‘Fashion Night In’ item and then I never came back.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

I can't and don't watch when an entire show with Shawn is on.  However, I do check in from time to time and I see what you all post here.

It seems like Shawn is particularly slacker-ish when she's paired with Courtney.  Perhaps because she knows that Courtney will carry the show?

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

From what I can hear, they both want to present for Dennis rather and maybe whoever did the Dooney presentation effected that order of presenting and then I think Shawn said off camera that someone starts vacation tomorrow and the confusion is because someone or most of them were checked out last night.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5

Let me add, it was startling last night!

1 minute ago, mpeeps said:

From what I can hear, they both want to present for Dennis rather and maybe whoever did the Dooney presentation effected that order of presenting and then I think Shawn said off camera that someone starts vacation tomorrow and someone or most of them were checked out last night.

Oh brother! Can she just be quiet once in a while and stop making phony excuses for everything! Her entire manner is pre set-up for her to slack. She may be clinically depressed or too reliant on some wine and liquor or bored or all of the above.

When dressing up and all that which required effort and preparation got old, and Covid redirected us all, she had already put on her “Let’s be real” costume. And that was her way of giving herself license to drape herself on the furniture, shave her armpits, get giddy with gross stuff, wear pajamas and slippers, remove her makeup on air. But her “Lets be real” clashes with authenticity when she maintains her fake tan, false eyelashes and all the rest.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She doesn't care if she does a huge nose wipe while she's sitting right there next to someone, does she? She will just wipe right in your face! I would have loved it if Courtney had pulled a Kleenex out of that purse and handed it to her.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots 6 sofa 7-19-21.jpg

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-059-071921.gif

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 5

24 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-059-071921.gif

Run CoCo, run!  Follow your body language instinct/warning!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Does she still want this job? She looks like she's given up. She is starting to remind me of how Antonella gradually got worse and worse on the job. Crazy hair, crazy eyes, sloppy outfits, inappropriate behavior and comments.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots 7 side stich shirt 7-19-21.jpg

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

17 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

shawn-wild-hands-071921-crop-rev.gif

You would have thought she was being attacked by a swarm of bees. Swat, swat, swat!

• Laugh 7

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

because someone or most of them were checked out last night.

I think we know who that was referring to. I saw that clip (not on the show) and was appalled at her actions. She truly needs some type of mental intervention, which is sad, but since no one does anything, I have to believe she is all an act. A truly bad act that I am glad we don't have to pay for, but an act.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Does she still want this job? She looks like she's given up. She is starting to remind me of how Antonella gradually got worse and worse on the job. Crazy hair, crazy eyes, sloppy outfits, inappropriate behavior and comments.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots 7 side stich shirt 7-19-21.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think any of this is an act. Narcissists don't handle aging well, especially when reality bites them in the ass and they realize it's too late to fulfill the fantasy life they always thought they'd have.

• Like 13

1 HOUR AGO,  COFFEECUP SAID:

Does she still want this job? She looks like she's given up. She is starting to remind me of how Antonella gradually got worse and worse on the job. Crazy hair, crazy eyes, sloppy outfits, inappropriate behavior and comments.

27101F50-650C-422A-B7F9-23E668F58366.jpeg.5fbf3640417383432a62510494132321.jpeg

That’s what I thought when I saw this  sequence in real time!

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

8 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think any of this is an act. Narcissists don't handle aging well, especially when reality bites them in the ass and they realize it's too late to fulfill the fantasy life they always thought they'd have.

yeah-you’re probably completely correct. It’s like she just can’t keep up with it all. It’s too much for her. 

• Like 5

She's doing the same playing with her clothes and tugging on them that Ant did, too. I think she also can't handle the fact that she has gained weight and thinks that if she covers it with enough layers, we won't be able to tell and she can still pretend she is in the xxs (which she may well be - way down below all the rest of the layers she uses to cover it up.) I do agree with the others who are saying that what we are seeing now has escalated into something really sad, and not the least bit quirky.

• Like 9

She's on with Estee Lauder. No blazer tonight, just a plain green shirt.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Estee green shirt 1 7-20-21.jpg

• Sad 3

3E70194C-D136-4DCF-8BB5-2A7CD86B40AA.jpeg.7842c19b5301d5f92eae81f6278e2c1b.jpeg
So, I made this last night before Shawn arrived at Fashion Night In. The thought came to mind that she never backs off the gimmicks and pushing the quirk and trying to be the renegade, just for the sake of pushing to be known as the rebel.

Then I saw her around that 10:10pm mark and I gasped when she appeared. And I did not post this.

I was trying to say, why can’t she just tone it down a bit and act “normal” for a moment or two.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 4

Ugh, those yellow nails.

I think the green outfit is a jumpsuit. I can see the elastic waist.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Estee green shirt 2 yellow nails 7-20-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

This is the Estée Lauder Christmas set 2020from Amazon and an article from WWD (Women’s Wear Daily Dec. 2020)

6C62C515-C371-4C02-A49B-CF1A352C8627.jpeg.5e334c38e99d86b2e44514c53266763c.jpegE89C2136-F8F9-4BCD-BDF1-0CB609E5FBD3.jpeg.36b58e53b804e5fe86f545dfa1871890.jpeg

WOW....so it is the same as last year.  Great detective work!

Shame on both of these companies!  Lauder has an outlet store that they can resell this stuff through - they do it all the time.  I think it's called "The Cosmetic Company Store" or something like that - the stores are usually in outlet malls.  I got a great deal on a Tom Ford fragrance there a couple of years ago. 

But even though I am surprised by this, I shouldn't be surprised that QVC is trying to pawn this off on their customers as "new".  They do it with computer products, why not everything else, too?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

She said she's disappointed that they have no wine on this show, because it's a Christmas show and not a Cheers show. Well, poor little snowflake, can't make it through a show without wine?

Was she cold? She was all swathed in the blanket.

She is thrilled that the show will include her favorite., My Grandma's coffee cake. She told Leah that she'd tell her later what she and Joe call the cake. She implied that it's something racy.

misc pics shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 1 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt blanket 7-20-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 6

shawn is doing just fine, with or without the 'considered opinions' of detractors.....and you know very well, major product reps know qvc, and known Shawn and im not seeing any of them objecting, she gets all the big products on here, from the big high valued companies, im not noticing her being reduced to peddling corn pads at 3 a.m on a continual basis....if she was as bad as some folks think, these big ticket item reps would request someone else.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

I see the hair hank coming back. It will make a full appearance when it's greasy.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

EDAEB5E4-6813-4698-A5FD-D8BB6A19B7B6.jpeg.12fb260bbccc19cb8da5e60045010a17.jpeg

Shawn gets carried away no matter what mood she’s in. She totally went overboard with the candy. (Big surprise 🥱

She ends with focus on her and her attempt at sexual innuendo, her double entendre stash. She says “I’ve gotta let this digest and get ready for the next engorgement.”

hmm, hmm. 

• Sad 5

4 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Let me add, it was startling last night!

Oh brother! Can she just be quiet once in a while and stop making phony excuses for everything! Her entire manner is pre set-up for her to slack. She may be clinically depressed or too reliant on some wine and liquor or bored or all of the above.

When dressing up and all that which required effort and preparation got old, and Covid redirected us all, she had already put on her “Let’s be real” costume. And that was her way of giving herself license to drape herself on the furniture, shave her armpits, get giddy with gross stuff, wear pajamas and slippers, remove her makeup on air. But her “Lets be real” clashes with authenticity when she maintains her fake tan, false eyelashes and all the rest.

Apparently, QVC sees this type of behaviour beneficial to the new customer base, out with the old,in with the new.  It will be interesting to see if the "new money" customers will project higher sales than the "old money" customer base.

• Like 4

She said she loooves caramel, her favorite candy, so she really indulged herself. She ate pieces constantly during the presentation, and  talked while chewing, with her mouth full. Good thing they didn't do a closeup.

Couldn't she just take some home and gorge on it there? Just eating one piece and oohing-and-ahing about it would have been enough for the presentation.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 3 candy caramel 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 4 candy caramel 7-20--21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 5 candy caramel 7-20-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Apparently, QVC sees this type of behaviour beneficial to the new customer base, out with the old,in with the new.  It will be interesting to see if the "new money" customers will project higher sales than the "old money" customer base.

I know what you’re saying. You’re right. 

But she is not stable. I’m not sure she’s even housebroken.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 13

2 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

yeah-you’re probably completely correct. It’s like she just can’t keep up with it all. It’s too much for her. 

All the alcohol intake doesn't help either, like circling the drain. 

• Like 5

Legs open pose. Remember, she said she hates it when women sit with their legs open.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 6 legs open 7-20-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She said she loooves caramel, her favorite candy, so she really indulged herself. She ate pieces constantly during the presentation, and  talked while chewing, with her mouth full. Good thing they didn't do a closeup.

Couldn't she just take some home and gorge on it there? Just eating one piece and oohing-and-ahing about it would have been enough for the presentation.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 3 candy caramel 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 4 candy caramel 7-20--21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 5 candy caramel 7-20-21.jpg

OH MY GAWD!! Whose bright idea was it to have this no mannered goof present caramel? Shoving the candy in her mouth, talking with her mouth open, smacking her lips so bad we could not even understand what she was saying. She is SUCH an EPIC FAIL...  WHY would I want to buy something from someone who is such a glutton my GAWD poor Lea. She is a true lady and bless her for holding it together. Shawn? Take her the hell off the air!!!!!

Edited by Mrs. Clooney
  • Like 11
  • Laugh 2

She just embarrassed her father-in-law in the PooPouri presentation. She said when Joe would call his dad and ask him to go out to eat, the FIL would decline, saying he was uncomfortable eating out in case he had to use the bathroom. So of course bigmouth Shawn thinks carrying PooPourri around with you would enable you to go out to eat if you have digestive problems.

She also said her vacation to Florida in August would be "adults only," and she and Joe will be taking PooPouri with them. Well, fine, do that, so you two won't stink up the resort hotel bathroom.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 8 PooPouri 7-20-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

In that promo she just did, which she cannot do well because she has to compress herself down and stay confined to the promo only. She barely delivers them, so awkward.

2428485A-50D1-4C61-848A-88CD2DB1D12B.jpeg.b30e77a11b0b7e291567bea0ee295869.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

55 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She just embarrassed her father-in-law in the PooPouri presentation. She said when Joe would call his dad and ask him to go out to eat, the FIL would decline, saying he was uncomfortable eating out in case he had to use the bathroom. So of course bigmouth Shawn thinks carrying PooPourri around with you would enable you to go out to eat if you have digestive problems.

She also said her vacation to Florida in August would be "adults only," and she and Joe will be taking PooPouri with them. Well, fine, do that, so you two won't stink up the resort hotel bathroom.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 8 PooPouri 7-20-21.jpg

Ohhhh.  That is SO disrespectful, unprofessional, and wrong!  Way to take away his dignity on national TV.  This makes me angry.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

This is him, poor guy. Getting a kiss from a Skunk. RIPFED42C0D-1721-463E-9355-C50A393CF6DE.jpeg.d6c15fe3ec837f46da19cc33eb1b5463.jpeg

I didn't remember that Joe's father was deceased. That makes her PooPourri story even worse. Horrible way to disrespect a lost loved one.  As often as she uses her own dead father in product presentations, I've never heard her say he had digestive problems and was afraid of stinking up a public bathroom.

Remember how she said her mother asked her to stop telling her age on air? Well, she stopped doing it for a while and said "my mom is in her 80s." But tonight she said "I've got an 82-year-old at home." It came across as dismissive, like she feels imposed upon by her mother. That may be the case, but she should shut up about it on TV.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

M78396 My Grandma's 28-oz Coffee Cake in Gift Box

She totally pigged out in the presentation of her favorite cake, My Grandma's coffee cake. She ate multiple samples of each of the four flavors, then talked with her mouth full. I mean very full, like chipmunk cheeks. She'd tell Mary Louise to describe the cake while she was eating each flavor, so ML had to carry the presentation. And, as we expected, she rolled a piece up into an icky-looking dough ball.

She did her version of the Happy Dance - arms up in the air, but she didn't dance in a circle. Guess David has a trademark on the revolving Happy Dance.

Of course she never did tell us what her husband called the cake. She just kept on teasing, and said he had "an illicit name" for it. Considering how she emphasizes the moisture of the cake while rolling dough balls, maybe he calls it Wet and Wild. (Apologies to the cosmetics brand.)

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 9 My Grandma cake 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 17 My Grandma cake collage 1 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 18 My Grandma cake collage 2 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 16 My Grandma cake 7-20-21.jpg

• Surprise 4
  • Sad 4

FB Gems:

Shawn!! The yellow nails and lack of neatness about them, is extremely distracting and just horrible in appearance. Please have someone fix those for you so they are neat and not a hot mess, you are usually more put together than this.

I agree Michelle her nails are awful needs a pretty light pink something that wont bring attention still needs to get rid of glasses too

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

M78396 My Grandma's 28-oz Coffee Cake in Gift Box

She totally pigged out in the presentation of her favorite cake, My Grandma's coffee cake. She ate multiple samples of each of the four flavors, then talked with her mouth full. I mean very full, like chipmunk cheeks. She'd tell Mary Louise to describe the cake while she was eating each flavor, so ML had to carry the presentation. And, as we expected, she rolled a piece up into an icky-looking dough ball.

She did her version of the Happy Dance - arms up in the air, but she didn't dance in a circle. Guess David has a trademark on the revolving Happy Dance.

Of course she never did tell us what her husband called the cake. She just kept on teasing, and said he had "an illicit name" for it. Considering how she emphasizes the moisture of the cake while rolling dough balls, maybe he calls it Wet and Wild. (Apologies to the cosmetics brand.)

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 9 My Grandma cake 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 17 My Grandma cake collage 1 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 18 My Grandma cake collage 2 7-20-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah green shirt 16 My Grandma cake 7-20-21.jpg

Keep goin' SK...I thought you were going on an exercise and diet regimen.  Guess not...

• Laugh 8