Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Shawn mumbled something bizarrely disingenuous about how Josie Maran started her brand -- "she was probably just soul-searching" (right, in the South of France, on a fashion shoot) -- i.e., the discovery of Argan Oil being a by-product of some spiritual ephiphany, when of course we know that after meeting that 70 year old "Aaaargaaan Oil" woman with the 40 year old face, Maran decided to go into business for herself.  Despite Josie's free-spirit persona, this pursuit was hardly any kind of metaphysical awakening. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, dextr1276 said:

She's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed

She already thinks she knows everthing. Ms. Know It All. 

• Like 4

Someone said…

”she is still on the air a few times a week, prime time a lot too.   Tons of fans, not here obviously, other than me, but, im here to provide balance.”

I say…

• “still on”?   ……………………… doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence
  • “few times”?  …………………. nobody could take more of her, including herself
  • “prime time”?  ……………….. define prime time in today’s terms, picture her at 8am
  • “tons of fans”?  ……………… difficult to quantify that assertion
  • “provide balance”?  ………. if a host requires balance from without, then something is wrong with the boundaries of the company, if there are any boundaries, and if the company has the ability to define and enforce those boundaries

Edited by From Where I Sit · Reason: Clarification
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

she is still on the air a few times a week, prime time a lot too.   Tons of fans, not here obviously, other than me, but, im here to provide balance.

• still on   ……………………… doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence
  • few times  …………………. nobody could take more of her, including herself
  • prime time  ……………….. define prime time in today’s terms, picture her at 8am
  • tons of fans  ……………… difficult to quantify that assertion
  • provide balance  ………. if a host requires balance from without, then something is      wrong with the boundaries of the company, if there are any boundaries, and if the company has the ability to define and enforce those boundaries

We didn't ask for balance and don't need it. Plus, there's no way to balance this total rejection of this twat.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I can't stand people like that. Had a friend-She definitely isn't the brightest bulb, but thinks she knows everything about everything. 

• Like 4

On 7/16/2021 at 10:49 PM, Coffeecup said:

Big nose wipe in the Smileactives teeth whitening presentation.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 3 nose wipe 7-16-21.jpg

1113990212_shawnnosewipedt057071621slowcrop.gif.a6b6ccd1157e1d7d88617cafd0660417.gif

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

44 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

We didn't ask for balance and don't need it. Plus, there's no way to balance this total rejection of this twat.

im doing that with ease, just by pointing out her continued employment and success as a well known QVC hostess......i think she is attractive and fun too......annnnnnnd....... BALANCED.

Edited by teeceemadison
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, teeceemadison said:

im doing that with ease, just by pointing out her continued employment and success as a well known QVC hostess......i think she is attractive and fun too......annnnnnnd....... BALANCED.

More like unbalanced, 😂

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

I hope the new guy is sharp enough to execute a path to success ASAP!

Axe Shawn As Planned

Financial success and shareholder prosperity are sure to follow.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

1 hour ago, RubberbandGirl said:

1113990212_shawnnosewipedt057071621slowcrop.gif.a6b6ccd1157e1d7d88617cafd0660417.gif

Disgusting, Disgusting 

58 minutes ago, Lady J said:

More like unbalanced, 😂

Absolutely!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

I wonder why she always has to wipe her nose with her hand, has she never heard of tissues? That's disgusting 

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, teeceemadison said:

Primetime Cafe.

Table for One!

T

With all due respect, hate, haters and hating come in all different types and for different reasons and posing in an ill-fitting suit of phony kum ba yah will not change that fact. 

About that “balance” thing that keeps rearing it’s ugly head, c’mon, everyone could use a visit from the Division of Weights and Measures. But this employee has some serious issues that outshine the products and annoy a lot of people, including ones that really like her. 

• Like 11

On 7/12/2021 at 9:10 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

She coughed again tonight, but it was off-camera. The OAP asked if she was okay, and she mumbled something intelligible in reply. 

at least it wasn't on food like last time. 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

13 hours ago, mpeeps said:

At least she didn't think Cupertino was a planet :).  I used to live in Silicon Valley once upon a time and met Nolan Bushnell who invented Pong.  He was dating my boss at the time.  That was such a fun job.  Early 70's.  Silicon Valley just getting hot.  Our department was the Purchasing Dept. so we got wined and dined by every company trying to get us to purchase their parts, etc.  We got taken to lunch in a limo once!  A first for me.  I was in my early-mid 20's.  Oh gads, life was good!!!!

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

On 7/17/2021 at 5:11 PM, Coffeecup said:

She's coughing too.

High heel cage sandals.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 1 7-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 2 7-17-21.jpg

No offense to bag ladies.. but..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

So where is she? Finally off FNI?

Sadly, she just appeared. 

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

On 7/17/2021 at 1:14 PM, LeeDenny said:
11 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Oh dear. 1221051C-63FD-426F-9496-AB430235ED3E.jpeg.7fd1ff9893ed3294d8343787798099ce.jpeg8220E89D-48F8-4647-B7EB-4424AB799F2A.jpeg.1b9eee6c03d224bc3ad038f1893cbe1c.jpeg625E0E7D-6F73-4A9A-AB7D-21195ACB4B21.jpeg.b8efacf0741ed52ece8415c96a357755.jpeg

My pics are off kilter, which I think is a perfect metaphor for her.

Can we add Jane to the list? She’s getting just as bad. 

Quoting about this blue top: "I'm in an extra small although I can wear and extra extra small". Lie. Doesn't need to be said. She is no Amy Strand extra small, extra extra small. I 

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1

So Shawn will be back at midnight for……..Esteé Lauder. A beauty hour.

E11252C2-C4C9-4812-9A65-BBBA75E6812C.jpeg.ac4e517b31662deba20b943d980f90ae.jpeg62AA094C-D162-4EDA-A8F8-E3AF433FAEFE.jpeg.c11b853a7afd0ba667d6edca4cc73f9f.jpeg603F958B-6672-4CDC-B747-8C29165BDE88.jpeg.0220c0bb47ca4049b346590c0997a732.jpegE9467412-41C6-4ED6-93F0-27A6C78E7A43.jpeg.902ae78610d331054e2cfc3f26709a80.jpeg90B00DC6-DA9D-460F-9D29-7F40E3F2AFE5.jpeg.826b3961c7cc8d2d2f918c569c671085.jpeg The Koolabura lady on the right is speechless.

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 5

Looks like she had or was having another rough night!

20210720_013039.jpg.252bcf8e5815011321e485aed8b5e0c8.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

I don't consider myself a hater; just an observer of an over-indulged, unprepared, narcissist whose hideous yellow nail polish on ungroomed nails pretty much sums it all up for me.

• Like 14

Wiping her nose again, at 9:37 A385739 Lamo Water- and Stain-Resistant Suede Boots – Willow

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Lamo boots fashion show -19-21.jpg

• Surprise 5
  • Sad 2

FB Gems:

No top is too small shows every lump and bump!!! My husband said the same thing about her expecting.

Shawn seems like she’s really off tonight. When she first came on she looked either tired or like she didn’t feel well. Can’t stand to watch the Estée Lauder show while she has those yellow nails that look like she stuck her hand in a jar of mustard. Ruins everything.

I totally agree! Those nails are hideously distracting. To wear that shade to promote Estée Lauder is just common

Keeps referring to the products as “loot”.

I would think that she would tone it down to what most people like to see, but she’s so self-centered that she prefers to do only what she wants to do. I think she probably has a good heart, but was extremely spoiled as a child. Her spending habits must drive her husband crazy!

Please stop referring to the Estée Lauder Brand Embassador as “girl”. It’s astonishing

Shawn calls all her guest hosts “girl”.

She always mentions her Mom… she wore this…she wore that…she must’ve been the most fancy lady in MI!!!

Let the guest talk. You’re not the expert.

What has happened to Shawn? Her clothes are too small and her tan is horrible. Her hair never looks good anymore. She used to be my favorite. Courtney is classy like her a lot. She doesn’t have a fake tan and her clothes fit.

Haven't watched in a while & didn't even recognize her. Look at her photos, etc on the Q's website. Very outdated by the looks of it.

Shawn, we North Easterners are not celebrating the fall and we are not done with the heat of summer. We experience warmth only 3 months out of the year and we enjoy each and every day of it. Now, I adore you but let's not speak for everyone and rushing the seasons.

I've noticed the hosts look like they're doing fillers upon fillers upon fillers in their faces. They look very inflated.

Not done yet. Rub the inside of your thigh Shawn baby.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I'm speechless, too. WTF is she doing?

She was trying to convince us (unsuccessfully, I might add) that the sherpa fabric isn't thick.

A386405 Koolaburra by UGG French Terry Cardigan with Sherpa Lining

Shawn 7:24: So, I wanna show everybody the thickness because tonight I was really interested in all these clearance items to read some of the reviews on them, because I’m like, these are some amazing items. And some people were saying they felt like it was too thick or bulky. But I gotta be honest. I don’t see it. I just, I don’t find it thick or bulky at all. I mean, if you can see kinda what I’m doing [strokes coat], I mean, the sherpa is toasty, but it is not, I mean, but look, I’m pulling it tight, and I mean, it’s just, I don’t know.

So, again, no judgement, everybody likes things differently. But I point that out because I do think that when you hear the word Sherpa, you maybe feel that it’s kinda like [puffs out face and spreads arms]. And it’s not like that. I don’t find it like that at all. Right?

OAP: Yeah, I totally agree… [talks about fabric gage]

Yeah, and what would Shawn be saying about this coat if it was October instead of July?  "This is so thick and warm and cozy!" 

(I do consider this garment to be a "coat," not a "cardigan.")

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots sherpa coat puff face 1 7-19-21.jpg

• Sad 8

24 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She was trying to convince us (unsuccessfully, I might add) that the sherpa fabric isn't thick.

A386405 Koolaburra by UGG French Terry Cardigan with Sherpa Lining

Shawn 7:24: So, I wanna show everybody the thickness because tonight I was really interested in all these clearance items to read some of the reviews on them, because I’m like, these are some amazing items. And some people were saying they felt like it was too thick or bulky. But I gotta be honest. I don’t see it. I just, I don’t find it thick or bulky at all. I mean, if you can see kinda what I’m doing [strokes coat], I mean, the sherpa is toasty, but it is not, I mean, but look, I’m pulling it tight, and I mean, it’s just, I don’t know.

So, again, no judgement, everybody likes things differently. But I point that out because I do think that when you hear the word Sherpa, you maybe feel that it’s kinda like [puffs out face and spreads arms]. And it’s not like that. I don’t find it like that at all. Right?

OAP: Yeah, I totally agree… [talks about fabric gage]

Yeah, and what would Shawn be saying about this coat if it was October instead of July?  "This is so thick and warm and cozy!" 

(I do consider this garment to be a "coat," not a "cardigan.")

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots sherpa coat puff face 1 7-19-21.jpg

That's quite a lot of word salad!

• Like 12

"I'm wearing the extra extra small."  So, why not take off the big fuzzy coat to model the tiny XXS pants? Are they too tight or something? Hmm?

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots pants XXS Graver 7-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots pants XXS Graver 2 7-19-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Professionally dressed, neat clean host and slob host.

Courtney: “I’m dying to know who you wish could co-host with you in the Thanksgiving day parade.” [Parade co-hosting preferences must have been her intrusive question of the evening.]

Shawn: “Richard Simmons.” She said she remembered hosting his show when he was on QVC selling exercise videos, and that he was a lot of fun.

She doesn't care if she does a huge nose wipe while she's sitting right there next to someone, does she? She will just wipe right in your face! I would have loved it if Courtney had pulled a Kleenex out of that purse and handed it to her.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots sofa  5 7-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots 6 sofa 7-19-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 3

She "dressed up" for the Estee Lauder show in the same way she always does: putting a jacket on over whatever top she was wearing that night. But she still looked sloppy. Bad hair, ugly glasses, and invisible lips with the nude lip color. And those yellow fingernails stood out like headlights.

In the picture with her phone camera, she isn't taking a selfie. It's an Estee Lauder website app where you take a picture of your face and the app tells you what shade of foundation to order. Assuming it works, it's a good idea, because EL has about a zillion different shades, and it would be very hard to match your skin tone from the website photos. But it seems to be an obstacle to purchasing if you have to go online and do all that.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty LAuder 8 collage 2 7-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Lauder 7 collage 1 7-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Lauder 6 7-19-21.jpg

• Sad 8

This is how she dressed up for two previous Estee Lauder presentations in March of this year. Both of the jackets were way too tight. Other than that, it seems she made more of an effort back then.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Estee Lauder 3 3-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Estee Lauder gray jacket 2 jacket too tight 3-16-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

55 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She "dressed up" for the Estee Lauder show in the same way she always does: putting a jacket on over whatever top she was wearing that night. But she still looked sloppy. Bad hair, ugly glasses, and invisible lips with the nude lip color. And those yellow fingernails stood out like headlights.

In the picture with her phone camera, she isn't taking a selfie. It's an Estee Lauder website app where you take a picture of your face and the app tells you what shade of foundation to order. Assuming it works, it's a good idea, because EL has about a zillion different shades, and it would be very hard to match your skin tone from the website photos. But it seems to be an obstacle to purchasing if you have to go online and do all that.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty LAuder 8 collage 2 7-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Lauder 7 collage 1 7-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Lauder 6 7-19-21.jpg

I haven't been to a department store since Christmas 2019, so I don't know if this is still the case or not.  But  Estee Lauder, Clinique, Bobbie Brown - all owned by Estee Lauder Companies - all require their sales people to wear a white "lab coat" over their street clothes.

It sort of looks like Shawn is trying to replicate that with her white jacket.  She just looks like she is super impressed with herself when, really, she has no reason to be.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

If she would stop lying. I would leave it alone. NO WAY IN HELL ARE THOSE HIPS A SIZE2

LOL ! I would love to see her try and get an XXS over those hips.

• Like 12

image.jpeg.beb7573a33ea3b68b1f7beb518d08ec9.jpeg

Ease up on the fake tan, Botox and the fillers! It’s giving her squishy, slanted eyes. (I say this as someone who gets fillers and Botox)

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots pants XXS Graver 7-19-21.jpg

Not a flattering pose.  Her size xs/xxs upper left inner thigh is showing a hunk of flab hanging. 

• Laugh 9
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Watcher25 said:

If she would stop lying. I would leave it alone. NO WAY IN HELL ARE THOSE HIPS A SIZE2

LOL ! I would love to see her try and get an XXS over those hips.

She looks like she's running out to get milk

• Laugh 8

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Professionally dressed, neat clean host and slob host.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots sofa  5 7-19-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion fuzzy boots 6 sofa 7-19-21.jpg

Wow, look at that body language from Coko. If she sat any further away from Skunk, she'd be on the floor. Crossing her legs away, clutching the purse, EEEK ! 

Skunk hosted with Richard Simmons ? I'd like to see tape of that. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Wondering if anyone was watching last night when Shawn put on the Dennis Basso pink jacket and started the presentation just as Coko was starting the same presentation? Courtney was dressed in tan pants with the tan DB jacket and the suede Dooney&Bourke purse...a kerfuffle ensued with neither knowing who was supposed to do the presentation. Shawn was talking to the producer and then walked off camera and said something that made Courtney's jaw drop. She began laughing and knew she shouldn't be....all I could hear Shawn say was, "There I said it" and something about Tuesday night.  

Did anybody catch this?  Anybody know what Shawn said?  I had the volume turned up and still couldn't make it out.  I'm no good with tech so can't post any vid of it, but boy I would sure love to know what she said....

Edited by imisspuddy
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 6

I've always wondered why Clinique requires their sales ppl to wear the white  medical coat.    Does anyone know why they wear them? 

Lancome and EL in area dept stores,  they have both male and female sales people.   They wear black jackets.    

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

1 hour ago, imisspuddy said:

Wondering if anyone was watching last night when Shawn put on the Dennis Basso pink jacket and started the presentation just as Coko was starting the same presentation? Courtney was dressed in tan pants with the tan DB jacket and the suede Dooney&Bourke purse...a kerfuffle ensued with neither knowing who was supposed to do the presentation. Shawn was talking to the producer and then walked off camera and said something that made Courtney's jaw drop. She began laughing and knew she shouldn't be....all I could hear Shawn say was, "There I said it" and something about Tuesday night.  

Did anybody catch this?  Anybody know what Shawn said?  I had the volume turned up and still couldn't make it out.  I'm no good with tech so can't post any vid of it, but boy I would sure love to know what she said....

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Wiping her nose again, at 9:37 A385739 Lamo Water- and Stain-Resistant Suede Boots – Willow

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Lamo boots fashion show -19-21.jpg

She wiped twice before that one! 😮

Edited by RubberbandGirl
  • Sad 6

44 minutes ago, shopping queen said:

I've always wondered why Clinique requires their sales ppl to wear the white  medical coat.    Does anyone know why they wear them? 

Lancome and EL in area dept stores,  they have both male and female sales people.   They wear black jackets.    

I used to sell for Clinique, back when I was in college in the 80's.  Back then, I was told it was for a couple of reasons:  to not clash or compete with their selling area so that the products would stand out.   It's also marketing - an attempt to make clients feel you are "the authority" on skincare.  Back then, they were highly regarded as skin scientists...which is kind of a joke, because I think their products were anything but scientific!  Some of their product line has evolved since then - as a lot of lines have, out of necessity - and some have good skin benefits, but back then, all they had was that terrible 3 step system, which really only served to get one used to having a "routine".  As you matured by your late 20's, you left the line for something more suitable.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 1
  • Useful 6

42 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

She acted like a child told no for the first time.  Ungracious, unprofessional, petulant, bitchy, and I'm not surprised at all.

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4