Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

On 7/12/2021 at 6:13 PM, RubberbandGirl said:

She did a  waffle maker presentation Saturday, but I didn't see or hear any sneezes. I hear coughs at 4:00, 4:21, and 4:40. The first two coughs her face isn't visible, and it appears she turns away from the table. The camera isn't on her at all for the last cough.

You did a lot of investigative work here lol. Regardless, it does not matter. You DO NOT cough or sneeze over open food. If you need to, you walk away. It is absolutely disgusting. The last outburst? You can tell she did not walk away. She has no manners. It is simply gross. 

1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Those nails give her man hands. I know, she's all quirky and mad cool, but she's also not 15. 

she is also NOT an extra small. 

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

Because her fans don't know any better? Or maybe that's just bs on Q's part? I'll go with the first one.

I figured they asked so they would know what color NOT to request at the salon. 

• Laugh 4

She had yellow polish on her cuticles and skin around her nails. That was a DIY job. She couldn’t stand not attracting as much attention as possible. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

I think someone gave Shawn a talking to!  I watched her do the Lug show and despite her yellow fingernails she didn’t look bad. The red top looked ok on her with the giant red clown glasses. What was different is how she acted. She told the Lug lady that she had done some rehearsing for the show. She was so proud she could reel off all the colors of the bags. She used her cards. And when she started getting off on some tangent she stopped herself, or the person in her ear did, and she got right back to the product. For her, I was kinda impressed. And she was so proud of herself. Giving bows, etc.  Did anyone else see this or was I hallucinating?  

• Like 4
  • Surprise 4

8 hours ago, teeceemadison said:

ill take my big glasses, yellow nailed dirty blonde anyday of the week, and twice on sundays.  And apparently QVC feels the same.

I have to say, Shawn looks better when in the right size clothing.. during the Lug presentation.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, teeceemadison said:

ill take my big glasses, yellow nailed dirty blonde anyday of the week, and twice on sundays.  And apparently QVC feels the same.

I couldn't disagree more.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2

5 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She had yellow polish on her cuticles and skin around her nails. That was a DIY job. She couldn’t stand not attracting as much attention as possible. 

It was either DIY, or some friend of hers who did an amateur job. She asked the camera crew to come in as close as possible on the Givenchy lipstick, in order to show the GIvenchy logo stamped on the tip of the tube. However, it also showed the polish slopped on her cuticles. That was not a pro job.

You can see real pro nail jobs on JTV, where the hosts have the best nails on any channel. Always perfect, and never the slightest speck of polish on cuticles. They often have closeup shots as close as the one Shawn did.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 4 yellow nails 7-16-21.jpg

• Like 4
  • Surprise 2

9 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Those nails give her man hands. I know, she's all quirky and mad cool, but she's also not 15. 

SaQLspR.gif  Those nails look like yellow shovels !!

• Laugh 10

6 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

I think someone gave Shawn a talking to!  I watched her do the Lug show and despite her yellow fingernails she didn’t look bad. The red top looked ok on her with the giant red clown glasses. What was different is how she acted. She told the Lug lady that she had done some rehearsing for the show. She was so proud she could reel off all the colors of the bags. She used her cards. And when she started getting off on some tangent she stopped herself, or the person in her ear did, and she got right back to the product. For her, I was kinda impressed. And she was so proud of herself. Giving bows, etc.  Did anyone else see this or was I hallucinating?  

j5uT52e.gif  Yes, I saw it ! Almost like she was giving herself a big pat on the back for finally doing some prep work and doing her job !!!   (Apparently, not done independantly.... had a "coach")

Edited by Day2Day
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 4

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She actually called Vanessa her sidekick. "She's one of our new hosts. She's my sidekick in the show."

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 1 Vanessa 7-16-21.jpg

Jackass really thinks she is the Alpha female. There will be tears of joy from the other hosts, the day she is shown the door. LOL! HELL, I MIGHT DO THE SAME :)

• Like 4

When she changed to her high heel sandals for the Lug show, we could see she did her toenails in that awful bright yellow color too.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 6 Lug bag 7-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 7 Lug bag yellow toenails 7-16-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 4

14 minutes ago, Watcher25 said:

There will be tears of joy from the other hosts, the day she is shown the door. LOL! HELL, I MIGHT DO THE SAME :)

52qcgCh.gif            For sure !!!!!

• Like 6

A459550 Yensa Skin on Skin BC Concealer Duo

Was it really necessary for her to do an up-the-nose pose to talk about putting the concealer on the blemish on her nose?

Yeah, I guess so, because she loves to gross people out with crude gestures like that.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 8 concealer nose 7-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 9 concealer nose 7-16-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

A459550 Yensa Skin on Skin BC Concealer Duo

Was it really necessary for her to do an up-the-nose pose to talk about putting the concealer on the blemish on her nose?

Yeah, I guess so, because she loves to gross people out with crude gestures like that.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 8 concealer nose 7-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 9 concealer nose 7-16-21.jpg

What the hell does QVC see in her?  She tries to be cool and edgy but that boat sailed a long time ago......

• Like 11

11 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Disgusted Jerry Seinfeld GIF

• Laugh 9

I did a quick drive-by and she was doing some mini hair removal tool for peach fuzz and said that even though it was not made for this, she uses it on her toes! The OAP just kept saying, "NO, SHAWN. Do NOT use it on your toes," and shaking her head. I don't think she was happy.

And I tried to watch the LUG presentation, because I like those products, but I just couldn't see the real product colors with those hideous nails, so no purchase from me.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

FB Gems:

Please ask Shawn to stop being so rude over talking to guests who happens to be the ones that have invented the products or represent them with her own personal nonsense and who win in Hanover every product that makes her sound like a phony because every product that comes on there is the best she's ever used edit it does not make her credible at all I mean how many night creams day creams eye creams and shampoos can one woman use every product that comes on there she uses and it's very irritating for her to cut the gas off in mid-sentence and talked about her own personal stories we don't care how many pimples do has on his back or how many boo-boos she's got on her nose she's there to inform us about products and the guests should be allowed to speak

Yesss

Shawn is being rude keeps cutting off guest please stop

I like seeing mascara applied on models without false eyelashes on, Shawn has on false eyelashes so you don't get a honest idea of how it works.

Shawn Please don’t be so rude with the clients presenting their products

Shawn eating to much gummie vitamins

Shawn is always rude, she's very coy about it coming out. It's her way of showing she is in control. I feel sorry for the vendors.

I have noticed that too

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

Please ask Shawn to stop being so rude over talking to guests who happens to be the ones that have invented the products or represent them with her own personal nonsense and who win in Hanover every product that makes her sound like a phony because every product that comes on there is the best she's ever used edit it does not make her credible at all I mean how many night creams day creams eye creams and shampoos can one woman use every product that comes on there she uses and it's very irritating for her to cut the gas off in mid-sentence and talked about her own personal stories we don't care how many pimples do has on his back or how many boo-boos she's got on her nose she's there to inform us about products and the guests should be allowed to speak

Yesss

Shawn is being rude keeps cutting off guest please stop

I like seeing mascara applied on models without false eyelashes on, Shawn has on false eyelashes so you don't get a honest idea of how it works.

Shawn Please don’t be so rude with the clients presenting their products

Shawn eating to much gummie vitamins

Shawn is always rude, she's very coy about it coming out. It's her way of showing she is in control. I feel sorry for the vendors.

I have noticed that too

I SO AGREE....

New QVC CEO... Please get rid of this bitch!  The condescending talk, cutting off vendors for her person narcissism makes QVC unwatchable.  She shows TOTAL disinterest in the products and more interest in talking about how great she is.  PLEASE GET RID OF HER!  Or at least put her on Q2.  P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! 

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, JT57 said:

I SO AGREE....

New QVC CEO... Please get rid of this bitch!  The condescending talk, cutting off vendors for her person narcissism makes QVC unwatchable.  She shows TOTAL disinterest in the products and more interest in talking about how great she is.  PLEASE GET RID OF HER!  Or at least put her on Q2.  P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! 

Can we add Jane to the list? She’s getting just as bad. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

God help us but she's selling Lug right now!! She looks like a Halloween witch with her horrible yellow finger nails and toe nails. She's wearing black hideous strap sandals the likes of which I've never seen before. She looks totally ridiculous. The nail color is gross.....

• Like 7

As usual SK looks like a hot mess.

The too small top is showing off her ever expanding gut. 

The shoes don't go with the outfit and are hideous.

The nail color is horrendous.

As usual the hair is dirty. 

All this from the Q's beauty and fashion expert! 🤣

I admit I'm thrilled she presented the TSV and midnight AND had to be in early (for her) on a SATURDAY!

Welcome to the real world of a show host Skunks! 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 10

Maybe she's making up the time with this early shift for her BIG trip to Florida in two weeks that she CANNOT wait for.  Between Skunk's and that holy exhibitionist who said today she CANNOT wait for her first outdoor concert next month since pre-pandemic, I prefer to stay far away from such entitled, narcissistic attention seekers.  And those yellow nails are the worst I've ever seen on her.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

So often, what may be "fashion" is not flattering.  Those shoes cut off her leg line.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

What on earth is she wearing? Nothing goes together. And those shoes look like black electrical tape. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11

Shawn has an odd shape. Her abdomen really pokes out and not in an "apple shape" kind of way. Sometimes it looks like she's preggers which makes me wonder if she has fibroids (I wouldn't wish those suckers on anyone, not even Le Skunky).

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Those shoes look awful with a skirt. They make her legs look short and stumpy.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 3 shoes 7-17-21.jpg

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Miss Priss said:

As usual SK looks like a hot mess.

The too small top is showing off her ever expanding gut. 

The shoes don't go with the outfit and are hideous.

The nail color is horrendous.

As usual the hair is dirty. 

All this from the Q's beauty and fashion expert! 🤣

I admit I'm thrilled she presented the TSV and midnight AND had to be in early (for her) on a SATURDAY!

Welcome to the real world of a show host Skunks! 

She looks awful. Way too small top that doesn't even go with the culotte she's wearing. When she turns sideways her gut is ever expanding. The hair always looks unwashed, the shoes are absolutely hideous. Did she find them in the back of her closet? She looks like a bag lady tonight.....

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, PopItInUrWasher said:

Shawn has an odd shape. Her abdomen really pokes out and not in an "apple shape" kind of way. Sometimes it looks like she's preggers which makes me wonder if she has fibroids (I wouldn't wish those suckers on anyone, not even Le Skunky).

Booze gut. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

So often, what may be "fashion" is not flattering.  Those shoes cut off her leg line.

Well Skunk scored on both counts. Her outfit is neither fashionable nor flattering.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 6

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Those shoes look awful with a skirt. They make her legs look short and stumpy.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 3 shoes 7-17-21.jpg

Those things would look horrid with anything 

Edited by Shaking My Head · Reason: Spell
  • Like 6

I'm getting Young Frankenstein vibes with those horrible shoes. 

• Laugh 9

image.png.93f6337a93285ca8a473f42958a4732d.png

They're shoes for an aging dominatrix who can't handle the stiletto cage sandals any longer.

• Laugh 14

i love it and her....free spirit, doesnt play by rules that others demands that she do....and extremely successful doing it her way......

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

FB Gems:

The yellow nail polish is so gaudy

Yellow polish ugh doesn't match anything you have on. Need fuchsia color. Why large glasses.? You are very pretty teen polish.

Shawn's face looks sunburned if that is her natural skin.

I noticed that too

What's going on with Shawnie Sue's self-tanner, esp on her nose????

I wondered too.

I think Shawn is expecting!!

Why do you say that?

She seems different and she was standing sideways and I saw a belly. I might be wrong, however, it came to mind. If she is it’s a blessing!

I’m not into that shoe with it though

I'm with you ditch the shoes

Y r u wearing those awful black stilts. All models r wearing appropriate nice shoes. Oh well I guess they go with your awful yellow fingernails!

I really like Shawn..but her fashion sense went in the toilet

The yellow nail polish is so gaudy

Shawn are you joking? Cupertino is the capital of Silicon Valley. You lost 1/4 of your tech $$$ audience right there.

Good gosh!...You can’t speak for 1/4 of the audience!!

I lived in Silicon Valley for 1/3 of my life. I could literally hear tv remotes change channels when Shawn said she'd never heard of the city that Apple made made world famous. City pride is strong there. They also love to shop online.

No but it's pretty apparent that Shawn might want to brush up on her geography. Literally 1/4 of online sales come from Northern CA techies (it's their shopping choice). She should at least know where some of her more "monied" customers live. That is all I was saying. And the point I was making. She's a sales person. First rule...don't even indirectly alienate your monied audience. I don't live there anymore but I have lots of friends there and know their mentality. If you don't know where Silicon Valley is, they will go where the vendor DOES know their geography.

Yeah. SV is very proud. They will go directly to the vendor if they feel dissed. They did it with Amazon a few years back and the SJ Mercury News did an article on the shift in sales the vendor experienced. Just saying. If Shawn had never said, "oh I don't know where that is", it would be a non-issue. Why would any shopping host say that about ANY city? Particularly the line that shows up in EVERY SINGLE APPLE I-pad, I-phone demo? That's just not so smart.

WOW if you are not knowledgeable!!.. Who cares and glad you have wealthy friends!!

Omg, I never I had wealthy friends. You just need to keep shopping. I never dissed Shawn. Stay in your lane.

All I know is you said you had friends there and that’s an upscale region, plus you shamed Shawn for not knowing where the city was.

I know reading comprehension is hard. I said, she should have known where a lot of her sales are coming from. If a vendor's presentation shows a certain region, it's sales suicide to say, "oh I don't know where that is". If it's freaking Apple HQ, you should know. But even if it's Podunk, Wyoming, you don't say, "oh I don't know where that is" during a broadcast. There's a reason it's showing up on the vendor's v-roll.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

4 minutes ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

As far as you know.

she is still on the air a few times a week, prime time a lot too.   Tons of fans, not here obviously, other than me, but, im here to provide balance.

• Like 1

Shawn dissed Silicon Valley, more specifically Cupertino? Oh dear. 

But not surprised. I wonder what she said. "I don't know where Cupertino is, BUT..."

• Sad 5

Transcription of the Cupertino mess.

F14466 Lug Crossbody and Phone Pouch w/ Screen Access - Switch/Peekaboo

[She started out not knowing how to use the phone that had been put in the pouch.]

Shawn 1:25: Now it’s also your phone purse. Yes, you can totally operate the phone through this. My phone is not this phone, so I’m struggling to actually… oh wait, it goes from the bottom up. Anyway, you see. Um, your phone fits in there. Again, zippers, storage for money and stuff, and it can be attached to the strap, so now it too is a crossbody…

[Later we get to the cities comments]

OAP 9:26:… having that extra clear window lets you use your phone, access it, see if it’s buzzing, ringing, maybe you’re at the pool too. When you have sunscreen and everything, you don’t really want it touching your screen, but you want to see did so-and-so call, this is just so convenient to lift it up and be able to see through.

[While OAP is talking, Shawn shows phone with screen showing weather in West Chester, the location of the QVC studio, then slides to next screen, which is the weather in Cupertino.]

Shawn 9:41: Cupertino, no idea where that is. I’ll bet Italy. [next screen] New York, 79 degrees. Um, yeah, the sanitation of this, the utility of this, and, uh, I love that you can wear it on a string, because I for the longest time have been a big fan of phone purses…

So Shawn is the person who always gushes about how wonderful Apple products are every time she sells them. She says everyone in her family uses Apple phones and iPads. But she's never noticed the name Cupertino showing up on any of the devices? And she's never heard that Apple's headquarters are in Cupertino? Or that Cupertino is in California's Silicon Valley, not Italy? Apple blankets the world with publicity. It's hard to understand how a longtime Apple user would never have heard of Cupertino.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 4 phone demo 7-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 5 phone demo 7-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 6 phone demo 7-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 7 phone demo Cupertino 7-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 8 phone demo New York 7-17-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Eh, I’ll give her a pass on the Cupertino bit.  If my sister hadn’t lived near there, I might not know where it is either.  And even now I didn’t know that’s where Apple started!  (San Francisco area to me.).  Silicon Valley, okay — but there are other cities included in that area.

When you’re from an area, you tend to assume everyone knows the towns, etc..  Years ago, I got used to hearing “oh, Chicago?” when I said I had moved to CA from MN and had grown up in Wisconsin!!!  lol. (Now back in MN, FYI.)

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 3

Believe it or not, those shoes are even uglier from the back. The wide straps going up the leg look really uncomfortable.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac culottes 5 shies back collage 1 7-17-21.jpg

• Like 6

12 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

C5CC16F2-8572-47C5-9F3F-B0E9B38E0E43.jpeg.7fd76a56324ccb197d259c739299157e.jpeg

Tick-tock    Tick-tock     Tick-tock

Just screams fashion and beauty expert, doesn’t it?

• Laugh 8

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Transcription of the Cupertino mess.

F14466 Lug Crossbody and Phone Pouch w/ Screen Access - Switch/Peekaboo

[She started out not knowing how to use the phone that had been put in the pouch.]

Shawn 1:25: Now it’s also your phone purse. Yes, you can totally operate the phone through this. My phone is not this phone, so I’m struggling to actually… oh wait, it goes from the bottom up. Anyway, you see. Um, your phone fits in there. Again, zippers, storage for money and stuff, and it can be attached to the strap, so now it too is a crossbody…

[Later we get to the cities comments]

OAP 9:26:… having that extra clear window lets you use your phone, access it, see if it’s buzzing, ringing, maybe you’re at the pool too. When you have sunscreen and everything, you don’t really want it touching your screen, but you want to see did so-and-so call, this is just so convenient to lift it up and be able to see through.

[While OAP is talking, Shawn shows phone with screen showing weather in West Chester, the location of the QVC studio, then slides to next screen, which is the weather in Cupertino.]

Shawn 9:41: Cupertino, no idea where that is. I’ll bet Italy. [next screen] New York, 79 degrees. Um, yeah, the sanitation of this, the utility of this, and, uh, I love that you can wear it on a string, because I for the longest time have been a big fan of phone purses…

So Shawn is the person who always gushes about how wonderful Apple products are every time she sells them. She says everyone in her family uses Apple phones and iPads. But she's never noticed the name Cupertino showing up on any of the devices? And she's never heard that Apple's headquarters are in Cupertino? Or that Cupertino is in California's Silicon Valley, not Italy? Apple blankets the world with publicity. It's hard to understand how a longtime Apple user would never have heard of Cupertino.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 4 phone demo 7-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 5 phone demo 7-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 6 phone demo 7-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 7 phone demo Cupertino 7-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Lug 8 phone demo New York 7-17-21.jpg

She's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

She's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed

Funny she wouldn’t know how to use that phone when supposedly she and her whole family have and use everything Apple all the time. 

• Like 5