Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

8 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

She's not even trying to reign in that piece of hair........she just introduced this 18 hour posture bra and let it dangle down the whole time, until she threw to the OAP. 

Yep, talking about the clark's sandals with the hank in her mouth.

• Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

She had plenty of time to change and color her hair, but no time to change that awful orange toenail polish.

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 9 more orange toenails 6-03-21.jpg

• Laugh 4
  • Sad 2

She does some of the weirdest stuff with her feet.780F5764-428A-4946-8BD0-CE3F5B0FCAAC.jpeg.01e102f5689c4d0a4cd00ac8910a65f7.jpeg

When she puts them like this for her shoe ‘modeling’, I think of boats or in this case, alligators.

Oh my Gourd!

”we had a bra before...now let’s move to the downtown...with this panty.”

just can her. Can her right now!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

11 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

She does some of the weirdest stuff with her feet.

Gotta give the people what they want. 

• Laugh 8

6DA60A5B-C410-471A-A869-3F5B28E94C83.jpeg.dac0fafcc17df08f54f364383d207fa6.jpeg

This

is not a

good picture.

Guuurl! Is this your hairstylist or colorist?
766EE4A7-0456-48A8-96F7-2CC27C450452.jpeg.841c6ab59362ffe405aaae415f57564e.jpeg

^ Looks like a drinking game.

• Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2

Tried to passive-aggressively do a dismissive intro for Michele Lau.

Michele brushed her off and stated her own credentials, correctly. 👏

Shawn started to launch into a signature long, rambling, pointless “me” story unrelated to the product. The “wrap it up” segue music starts playing. 🤣

Welcome to the Deuce! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 1

I hope Shawn's stylist and colorist were wearing hazmat suits, whether she was sick or not.

She reminds me of a slug that leaves a trail of slime behind it, but hers is rife with catchy microorganisms.

That was pretty brazen to come back to work with a new do when all she should have been doing was convalescing if too weak and ill to do her job.

Playing hooky was cool for a teenage Ferris Bueller, but for a middle-aged Shawn, so not cool.

This woman is never worried about any of her foibles, indiscretions, or lies.  Why?

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 4
  • Sad 4

Looks like she's wearing scrubs tonight.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

30 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

8D981391-2FD8-48AC-AC9D-BD163F4435B7.jpeg.cfd5572f34bdc981a99a402638767747.jpegshe slipped the prive reveaux on (the brand she went overboard for and claims she owns so many pairs of. They looked better than her Mr Magoos. But she doesn’t wear them. The better looking prives don’t garner enough attention

💯percent the uglier the glasses the better for her 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

3 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Looks like she's wearing scrubs tonight.

Then she needed to wear Crocs.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

I flipped back over to Q2, just in time to hear her lament about how she was fighting a cold, nothing to worry about and then she added quickly "I'm double vaxxed and very proud of that".

Guess she didn't want people thinking she had the 'Rona

1 minute ago, From Where I Sit said:

9C5203D1-A608-4FE2-BD38-85CD4ACD3971.jpeg.51226344974a1d1e130d7c59e940ec11.jpeg

She's a Shit Storm

• Laugh 9
  • Sad 1

Just got a juicy nose swipe during the Aimee Kestenberg bag presentation. 🤢

And... she’s sitting again, to present the bag.

The contrast between last night’s Q2 programming (3 live hours with Katrina) and tonight’s is stark.

• Like 5

She’s always got to have her own thing, just a little twist to make her seem so much better. “Double vaxxed”-everyone I know says fully vaccinated or “both my shots”. But she has to be “double” 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

She’s always got to have her own thing, just a little twist to make her seem so much better. “Double vaxxed”-everyone I know says fully vaccinated or “both my shots”. But she has to be “double” 

Yep @LeeDenny the narcissist has to feel above average and like she got something bigger and better than everyone else even down to a Covid vaccine!!  

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Then she needed to wear Crocs.

Or the Alegrias with socks to complete the medical profession uniform look.

Her hair is looking sort of like a helmet head.  Wait until it's frizzed out like most days!!  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Yep @LeeDenny the narcissist has to feel above average and like she got something bigger and better than everyone else even down to a Covid vaccine!!  

• The blondest hair
  • The eyeglasses
  • The amount of makeup
  • The over-lining of the lips
  • The breasts
  • The earrings
  • The heels
  • The new diamond ring setting
  • The stories used to sell

I don’t know. Maybe I’m too literal. 

😅

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

There will be a LOT of Tito’s tonight. She’s actually had to work the past three hours. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

She's falling apart the closer it gets to midnight. Stumbling, loss for words and obviously bored and tired. Clock watching I'm sure! Sarcastically mentioned being solo and without an OAP for one presentation to help her out. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

No lingering over products. Less talking by the OAPs. No cohost to be intrusive towards. No one picking up the slack for her. Poor thing,

• Like 6

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:
  • The blondest hair
  • The eyeglasses
  • The amount of makeup
  • The over-lining of the lips
  • The breasts
  • The earrings
  • The heels
  • The new diamond ring setting
  • The stories used to sell

I don’t know. Maybe I’m too literal. 

😅

The biggest false eyelashes

The most smugness over "I am the storm," like nobody else is.

• Like 8

Three hours is a long chunk of time to search, but I wonder how many times she referenced ‘the main channel, shows she does over there, and shows with her name in the title.

• Laugh 6

At the close of her show Skunk said you better hurry and switch back over to Q1 or you're going to miss Jason Wu.  She definitely made it seem like Q2 ("the two" as she called it) was inferior. 

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Apparently, this chick from Prive gave Shawn the name of her colorist......could she maybe give her the name of her hair stylist, too?  Those bangs.......

Yes, looks like that's what happened. Transcript:

A370556 Prive Revaux The Angelou Blue Light Blocking Readers

Shawn 1:03: Lauren Ettlinger is here. First of all, Lauren, do you notice anything about my hair?

Lauren: I wasn’t gonna say anything, but you prompted me. It looks A-mazing!

Shawn: I got, [scratches nose] I got my new colorist from Lauren, and she just did my hair today, thanks. [sashays around]  She’s kind of changing my life. But anyway, back to readers. Girl, can we talk about what the choices are in this one, because it’s clearance... [talks about glasses]

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 11 hair color 6-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 12 hair color 6-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 13 hair color 6-03-21.jpg

• Sad 3

She's so crude. In between the Playtex 18-hour bra presentation and the Clark's shoes, she said this to the viewers:

Shawn: Okay, as we say goodbye to Marianne, I’m just gonna say breathe, sit tight, if you’ve gotta go potty, need a little snackie, run to the fridge, go to the toilette, because we’re gonna take just a 30-second pause. I’m gonna get ready for something brand new from Clark’s. We’re also gonna bring you, hold on [runs across stage and grabs handbag], an incredible opportunity, or maybe you missed it, on QVC 1, Aimee Kestenberg , stay tuned, because we’re kicking off our second of three hours together live on Q2 with Shawn…

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 14 go potty 6-03-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 4

5 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

The contrast between last night’s Q2 programming (3 live hours with Katrina) and tonight’s is stark.

This one, at 1:05 A395144 Aimee Kestenberg Fringe Hobo with Coin Purse - Beach Babe

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Aimee Kestenberg hobo bag 6-03-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

She referred to Q2 as the secondary channel at one point. 
I wonder if she caught Jason calling Katrina, “Kitty Kat Kat” at the beginning? I hope so. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

I don't think Skunky could pull off the JW tsv dress like "Kitty Kat Kat Kat" or the models. Did you hear that Skunky!? And Jason seemed very comfortable with Katrina.

20210604_100125.thumb.jpg.505792c4dff3bed41f7dabc1e9b06b83.jpg20210604_100519.thumb.jpg.f74aac43c1a27c296228fd163b1bfe16.jpg20210604_100548.thumb.jpg.5a870051152eb94a7522e99c1da27646.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

I thought I heard Kourtney say the Skunk would be with Jason Wu tonight. Can only imagine the nosy questions she will ask him about his clients

I am going out on a limb predicting she will tie a knot in the bottom of that tsv dress at some point.

Maybe she had to agree to be on the 2 Thursday nights in order to get Sat's off.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Shawn's presented Jason Wu stuff before - I think she may have even done his very first show, what she likes to call a "worldwide launch". 

She was awful with him.  She's a total air head with very little sense of style, so seeing her trying to sell a legit designer's line of clothing was hard to watch.  She has no reference point - all she appears to wear both on and off air are sloppy clothes. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

I am going out on a limb predicting she will tie a knot in the bottom of that tsv dress at some point.

That's exactly what I am thinking. And she'll have some kind of shirt over the top. A t-shirt or button up shirt, probably knotted as well. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

She may even wear the dress over jeans or leggings too or suggest sleeping in it as it would make a great nightgown if you want to dress up your lounge wear.  But guaranteed she's going to wax on about the same pandemic drivel of us all being desperate to get dressed and travel again and go somewhere anywhere.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

13 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

I never wondered  is she was vaxxed, and I couldn't careless is she had the virus or not. Worry I don't think so Stinky.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Shawn's presented Jason Wu stuff before - I think she may have even done his very first show, what she likes to call a "worldwide launch". 

She was awful with him.  She's a total air head with very little sense of style, so seeing her trying to sell a legit designer's line of clothing was hard to watch.  She has no reference point - all she appears to wear both on and off air are sloppy clothes. 

I hope Jason Wu's TSV sells out before her show tonight.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

2 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

I hope Jason Wu's TSV sells out before her show tonight.

Same!

It looks like a lot of the petite sizes have sold out, but not the regular sizes.  I have no idea how it's doing, since I haven't watched today.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

I’m very surprised she didn’t say she was in the xx vaxxed 

• Laugh 9

13 hours ago, mpeeps said:

If anyone asks me which never happens unless I'm in a Doctors office, if I've been vaccinated I answer Yes that's it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

New hairdo closeup

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 15 hair closeup 6-03-21.jpg

I do like the haircut...😖

1 hour ago, rocketinu said:

I thought I heard Kourtney say the Skunk would be with Jason Wu tonight. Can only imagine the nosy questions she will ask him about his clients

Maybe she had to agree to be on the 2 Thursday nights in order to get Sat's off.

I think they all rotate Thursday at this time slot on 2, even Stinky.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

This one, at 1:05 A395144 Aimee Kestenberg Fringe Hobo with Coin Purse - Beach Babe

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Aimee Kestenberg hobo bag 6-03-21.jpg

She actually got two wipes in, only 6 seconds apart. The first was at 0:59. Here they are in real time and slow motion.

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-055-060321.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-055-060321-1st-slow.g

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-055-060321-2nd-slow.g

Edited by RubberbandGirl · Reason: Accidentally hit a wrong quote.
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Elle820 said:

I do like the haircut...😖

I hear ya. If she would just buy a hairbrush and use it. 
+ wash it, style it, really condition it, and use the right implement to keep the hank out of her eyes

I’d settle just for the brushing of it.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

2 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

+ wash it, style it, really condition it, and use the right implement to keep the hank out of her eyes

She should just read the shampoo bottle...wash, rinse, REPEAT! She always misses the REPEAT🤣

• Laugh 4

47 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I don't care for the new do at all, and I'm not just saying that because I loathe her.

Maybe if it was styled properly or brushed, but all I really see is her hair style morphing into a Caro-do.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

She should just read the shampoo bottle...wash, rinse, REPEAT! She always misses the REPEAT🤣

I think she misses the "wash" part of it altogether.

And she has been on at least 2 vacays (much-needed) since the pandemic, so boo-hoo isn't she just itching to get away....And let's not forget the "maybe" exposure to Covid so she could phone it in for 2 weeks...And let's not forget she had the sniffles this week.  I think it's called work inhibited.  And her slovenly clothing choices are just beyond, and I don't mean it like Isaac does.

• Like 7

I don't think Shawn's ever had a "great" hairstyle to begin with - she had that shorter, Kate Gosselin hair waaaaayyyy past its prime. 

I like her current style o.k.  Aside from that stupid piece that hangs in her face, my larger issue is the stupid pair of Mr. Magoo glasses she insists on wearing.  She looks ridiculous in them and anything else she does is distorted because of them.

I really don't get it.  Most women I know, myself included, would do anything not to become their mothers!  Shawn seems hell bent to embrace her mom's style, at least far as eye wear is concerned.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I don't think Shawn's ever had a "great" hairstyle to begin with - she had that shorter, Kate Gosselin hair waaaaayyyy past its prime. 

I like her current style o.k.  Aside from that stupid piece that hangs in her face, my larger issue is the stupid pair of Mr. Magoo glasses she insists on wearing.  She looks ridiculous in them and anything else she does is distorted because of them.

I really don't get it.  Most women I know, myself included, would do anything not to become their mothers!  Shawn seems hell bent to embrace her mom's style, at least far as eye wear is concerned.

the short blonde hair she had when she started was cute on her but that was 15 years ago and 20 less pounds ,  

• Like 5