Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Get your shoe off the furniture and stop clapping!!!

I didn't watch her tonight because just the thought of it made me sick, but I tuned in in time to see her do that very masculine clapping. Cannot stand her.

• Like 4

Rick is dropping in on the show again. Shawn is teasing him about his biceps.

She told a story about being assigned to host a hot tub show when she was a new young host. She said she really didn't want to do it, sitting in a hot tub with a drink, but she was afraid to say no. She said that if asked to do that today, she'd refuse and say "Oh, just fire  me."

Aha!  Now we know the secret! Hot tub show! Hot tub show! 🤣

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 5 Rick 7-13-21.jpg

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5

Now I see why Rick is on the Cheers show, and why Leah said "We invited him."  He's doing short presentations of the TSV treadmill. I think neither Leah nor Shawn wanted to present the treadmill, so QVC worked it out for Rick to be "invited" and do the treadmill demo.

Rick said "I'm 6'2" and I weigh 200 pounds." He's fit. I remember David, whenever he presents exercise equipment, saying every time "I'm not going to tell you how much I weigh, because it's none of your business." (He always tries to make a friendly smile after saying it.)  But I don't blame David for withholding the information, because it would just be used against him by some viewers.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 6 Rick treadmill 7-13-21.jpg

• Like 9

Shawn played athletic trainer with her little hat and towel. She brought Rick an energy drink, sprayed his face with water, and dried him off. Aw, how sweet. 🤢

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 7 Rick treadmill 7-13-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 8 Rick Treadmill 7-13-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 9 Rick treadmill 7-13-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

I think Cheers! With Rick & Leah on Tuesday nights would be much more entertaining and profitable!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 14

Just now, mpeeps said:

I think a Cheers! With Rick & Leah on Tuesday nights would be much more entertaining and profitable!

Yes!  I vote for this!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

She told a story about being assigned to host a hot tub show when she was a new young host. She said she really didn't want to do it, sitting in a hot tub with a drink, but she was afraid to say no.

Skunks loves, loves, loves, telling this tale.  She enjoys jogging Ricks memory. It's as if to say to the viewers, see Rick and I are close, see Rick likes me, see Rick and I go way back, aren't y'all jealous of me?  

Skunks is eating up Rick being on the show.  Energy drinks with him, spraying him with water, gushing like a horny school girl about his biceps, wiping him down...notice how Leah isn't on with Rick. Skunks probably paid Leah to be on with Rick.

She so wants to jump Ricks bones!

As much as Skunks is loving having Rick there to give him her undivided attention something tells me Rick is hating it!

You're a married woman skunks, act like it. Grow up...the school girl crush crap isn't becoming or appropriate.

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

Skunks loves, loves, loves, telling this tale.  She enjoys jogging Ricks memory. It's as if to say to the viewers, see Rick and I are close, see Rick likes me, see Rick and I go way back, aren't y'all jealous of me?  

Skunks is eating up Rick being on the show.  Energy drinks with him, spraying him with water, gushing like a horny school girl about his biceps, wiping him down...notice how Leah isn't on with Rick. Skunks probably paid Leah to be on with Rick.

She so wants to jump Ricks bones!

As much as Skunks is loving having Rick there to give him her undivided attention something tells me Rick is hating it!

You're a married woman skunks, act like it. Grow up...the school girl crush crap isn't becoming or appropriate.

Her behavior is even worse when you consider that Rick is happily married. So all her sexual wiles are used in vain. 😂

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Oh my!  I just watched Skunks on the treadmill on her FB page...while walking swaying her hips to impress Rick, stretching her arms, huffing and puffing, wiping her brow, AND she had Rick blow on her to cool her off. He was drinking her wine. (see we're close)

She ONLY IMO got on the mill to garner attention from Rick. 

So transparent AND pathetic...

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 10

Wine workout! Let's Get Lit!

357368736_Screenshot2021-07-1412_41_59AM.png.46ddaec342900a232d7af953fd3d1a41.png

Her hips don't lie!

1085516616_Screenshot2021-07-1412_43_49AM.png.b26023f60c9a8979ce45edc8fa6d2196.png

GASP! Rick took a sip out of Skunky's wine glass and realized shortly after and apologized.

912911386_Screenshot2021-07-1412_43_36AM.png.8d51fe59fba3ccd9e8c8a524f3b45952.png

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 2

Shawn mentioned a competitor brand during the zuda pants presentation. She raved about Lululemon, a brand which is not sold on QVC. The poor zuda OAP did not look pleased. Why do her boss and her producer keep letting her name-drop non-QVC brands?

First Shawn was busy on her phone as Leah started the presentation. This is something else they should stop her from doing, playing on her phone while on air. What was she doing, ordering more stuff, or messing around texting people? She acts like being on air is her personal time, not company time.

Then she did her negative sales pitch and her gushing about Lululemon.

A386816 zuda Traveler Pull-On Slim Leg Pants

Leah 5:17: So you said you ordered a couple of pair.

Shawn: I ordered two pairs [she had already said earlier in the show that she ordered them], and I’ll be honest, like when I see a woven pant, it freaks me out at this point because I’m so used to living in knits and something like pajamas and sweats. But these, speaking of Lululemon in a bottle, just putting this out there, that my husband Joe, they’re like these stretch performance woven pants that Lululemon sells that, like, they’re not workout pants, but they’re not like formal pants. They’re like a body double for, if you don’t wanna wear jeans, and they’re this stretchy lightweight woven that’s like a techno material, and he’s obsessed with them. So I put these on tonight and all I could do was think, gosh, this is those pants, for a girl!

[crosstalk]

Leah: It’s a performance pant that looks like a dress pant. That’s kind of really what it feels like…

Leah asked about sizes: Shawn said she’s in the extra small. Leah is in medium, Jackie is in large, OAP is in XXS.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 13 zuda pants phone 7-13-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 12 zuda pants 7-13-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 14 zuda pants Jackie 7-13-21.jpg

• Sad 7

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Rick is dropping in on the show again. Shawn is teasing him about his biceps.

She told a story about being assigned to host a hot tub show when she was a new young host. She said she really didn't want to do it, sitting in a hot tub with a drink, but she was afraid to say no. She said that if asked to do that today, she'd refuse and say "Oh, just fire  me."

Aha!  Now we know the secret! Hot tub show! Hot tub show! 🤣

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 5 Rick 7-13-21.jpg

Somebody here has the clip of this hot tub presentation, because it's been posted here!

FB Gems:

Shawn, we have all figured out that you are a compulsive spender and like to brag about it, so what else is new?

I agree. But why does she have to brag about it so friggin much?  Most of us are not as privileged as you are Shawn. I can't stand when you brag about how many barefoot dreams items that you bought

Leah is always looking professional and Shawn used to!

I agree what's with her wearing those pajamas ? And those glasses!!! Please get prescription

Top way too small as usual 

• Like 10

18 hours ago, hummingbird said:

you know, I didn't hear what she said but it sounds borderline problem to me 

but do people with a drinking problem talk about it like that? 

I got it wrong.  She's sober and it's all an act. I'll leave it to the experts just to be "fair".

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

First Shawn was busy on her phone as Leah started the presentation. This is something else they should stop her from doing, playing on her phone while on air. What was she doing, ordering more stuff, or messing around texting people?

Maybe she on social media complimenting herself under the name of Lo or something. 

• Laugh 8

13 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn played athletic trainer with her little hat and towel. She brought Rick an energy drink, sprayed his face with water, and dried him off. Aw, how sweet. 🤢

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 7 Rick treadmill 7-13-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 8 Rick Treadmill 7-13-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah wine again 9 Rick treadmill 7-13-21.jpg

She's such a moron. I'm surprised  she's not on her knees...she has a thing for Rick, I don't think he can stand her. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 7

5 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

Shawn, we have all figured out that you are a compulsive spender and like to brag about it, so what else is new?

I agree. But why does she have to brag about it so friggin much?  Most of us are not as privileged as you are Shawn. I can't stand when you brag about how many barefoot dreams items that you bought

Leah is always looking professional and Shawn used to!

I agree what's with her wearing those pajamas ? And those glasses!!! Please get prescription

Top way too small as usual 

She's obnoxious 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

she's not on her knees

🤣 I spit my drink out on that one!

Yep, she wishes!!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Don't worry Joe ! Rick hates her guts. You and the foot pervs are the only ones that want her.

588569538_miscpicsShawnKillingerLeahwineagain9Ricktreadmill7-13-21.jpg.89ea72d3520cedd2c2f19bdcc3c7c43d-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 13

I do think Shawnee has the hotties for Rickee and I think it’s very nice that she can overlook his very obvious hairpiece. 

• Laugh 6

Interesting comment from Ludwig on her latest IG post.

20210715_190724.jpg.e87ac6486bf82c045c4c5a3be7265e2a.jpg

20210715_185751.thumb.jpg.dd32e59d265173101897f571ce64f8b0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 4

I must be oblivious, because I never picked up on a toupee for Rick. 😀

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

5 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I must be oblivious, because I never picked up on a toupee for Rick. 😀

Me either. I think if he did have one Shawn would be relentless, cause that's the bitch she is.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

8 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

Me either. I think if he did have one Shawn would be relentless, cause that's the bitch she is.

Sadly, I think this is true.  She likes to embarrass other hosts and OAPs.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

I know some here don't like MLL. I'm kind of neutral on her. But she just gained points in my book !  I sense a snarker in her. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

someone SHOULD teach her how to spell

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Boston said:
10 hours ago, mpeeps said:

someone SHOULD teach her how to spell

She can spell. Trying and failing to be mad, cool.  She's too ignorant to know she's coming across as an illiterate idiot.

• Like 6

Shawn's Closet:

"I'm wearing the extra small" in the Isaac pima top.

The bright yellow fingernails are back, ugh.

misc pics Shawn Killinger closet red glasses 1 7-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger closet red glasses 2 7-16-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger closet red glasses 3 7-16-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Just tuned in. Neon yellow nail polish. So distracting when showing the products.

Has she found a solution to the drooping hank o' hair ? Maybe. Hair parted in the middle tonight. 

Hello @Coffeecup ! 😄

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn's Closet:

i like it, a bit jarring of a shade, and i think she looks dynamite in the red.

She actually called Vanessa her sidekick. "She's one of our new hosts. She's my sidekick in the show."

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 1 Vanessa 7-16-21.jpg

• Sad 13

The clown makeup is extreme tonight. 🤡  And the skin on her chest is really crepey. Has it always been like that ? 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Benji said:

The clown makeup is extreme tonight. 🤡  And the skin on her chest is really crepey. Has it always been like that ? 

Here's her neck several years ago. Her chest couldn't have been much better.

ick.JPG

ick2.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

34 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn's Closet:

Those nails give her man hands. I know, she's all quirky and mad cool, but she's also not 15. 

• Like 10
  • Laugh 5

Is QVC BSn us?  Shawn:  the hair, the nails.  I'd rather watch Fox (which i am).. Jesus

36 minutes ago, teeceemadison said:

i like it, a bit jarring of a shade, and i think she looks dynamite in the red.

Please.  she is a nightmare.  but on a better note FIREWORKS are going off all night long tonight.  

• Like 3

I

2 minutes ago, Boston said:

Is QVC BSn us?  Shawn:  the hair, the nails.  I'd rather watch Fox (which i am).. Jesus

I headed to reruns of Rescue Me. Seems appropriate.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

3 minutes ago, Boston said:

Please.  she is a nightmare.  but on a better note FIREWORKS are going off all night long tonight.  

ill take my big glasses, yellow nailed dirty blonde anyday of the week, and twice on sundays.  And apparently QVC feels the same.

• Like 1

This is Bright Fingernails Night. Vanessa is wearing turquoise.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 2 Vanessa nails 7-16-21.jpg

• Surprise 2

Big nose wipe in the Smileactives teeth whitening presentation.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 3 nose wipe 7-16-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

interesting the comments about Shawn's  nails made by her cohost, complimenting them and noting they are fielding a lot of requests for the actual color.....hmmmm, wonder why....?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 1 Vanessa 7-16-21.jpg

Thank you for the side-by-side @Coffeecup. Beauty and the (greasy-haired) Beast.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

FB Gems:

I think that yellow polish is horrible and very distracting. QVC at one time wouldn’t allow hosts to wear wild colors. I enjoy Shawn’s shows but I’m turning the channel.

Trying to be young and relevant . . .

Those nails look awful

Yellow nail polish is gross. Something a kid would wear!

EEK !! Your fingernails look terrible in yellow ! French is better.

You look great in red! The yellow nails are a total distraction.

Love ur hair, now just ditch the jaundice nails !

Not a fan of the polish color

Me neither

80’s valley girl

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

This is Bright Fingernails Night. Vanessa is wearing turquoise.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS beauty red glasses 2 Vanessa nails 7-16-21.jpg

Vanessa promised us that she would always sport nail art. 

Unlike Skunky's corn chip scoop nails. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

45 minutes ago, teeceemadison said:

interesting the comments about Shawn's  nails made by her cohost, complimenting them and noting they are fielding a lot of requests for the actual color.....hmmmm, wonder why....?

Because her fans don't know any better? Or maybe that's just bs on Q's part? I'll go with the first one.

• Like 9