Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

2 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Courtney has a very "Lily Munster" vibe happening......

I'd be happy with a Lily Munster vibe. (She was so beautiful)

image.png.b9f21591af52112546b3c5b6a3242000.png

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I'd be happy with a Lily Munster vibe. (She was so beautiful)

image.png.b9f21591af52112546b3c5b6a3242000.png

Yes, she truly was a beauty!  Look at that skin - perfect complexion!

And those eyes....!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 8

52 minutes ago, letusprocrastinate said:

If the Food Network's most popular shows can't pull more than 1.5 million on a good week and the best regular ratings for the three major news networks lately has been a bit over 2 million for a particular program, there's no way there are millions of people watching QVC at any given time. 

They like to twist that "reaching into viewers' homes" into actual viewers, which it isn't. MTV "reaches" into my home but I haven't watched it in the past 30 years.  

• Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Taking a break while Courtney started the tree presentation. Sofa time for the big balls. She called them "big and juicy." So tired of hearing her call everything "juicy." It's even more irritating than "sidebar."

She got rid of the ugly knit hat. The sweating it caused must have been too much, even for her.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas July 7 trees 7-10-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas July 8 big balls 7-10-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 5

Here's the messy hairdo that was under the hat -- she just pulled it back carelessly with a claw clip. Obviously she wasn't planning to remove the hat. Hey, on that break she took while Courtney was talking about the Christmas tree, she could have quickly brushed her hair.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas July 9 hair claw clip 7-10-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas July 10 hair 7-10-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 7

1 hour ago, PearlClutcher said:

Two grown women behaving like unsupervised children is not a good way to sell products, especially with the ever-present booze.  

i am so tired of QVC pushing booze.

• Like 12

FB Gems:

What in the world is Shawn wearing tonight?? Looks like a mixture of items lol

Why does Shawn always look so ridiculous. That hat on a hot night and those glasses.

Why does Shawn always look like a clown. She is very distracting.

Shawn looks goofy in her glasses & her style has become weird. PERIOD !! QVC is becoming like a flea market find !

Back to the hats and pj's. LOL. It's not winter yet.

Really you mentioned Rite Aid… That’s not a good move

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

47 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

Shawn looks goofy in her glasses & her style has become weird. PERIOD !! QVC is becoming like a flea market find !

No matter what we all think of Shawn (or any other host, for that matter), this post from FB has it right.

QVC truly is becoming a flea market.  A very expensive one, at that.

• Like 13
  • Laugh 1

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

They did a promo for her beauty-oiver-40 streaming show. She looks awful, but maybe that's the point? Pile on a lot of makeup you buy from QVC to look younger?

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas July 4 promo beauty over 40.jpg

i dont think she looks particularly bad, albeit, the lighting in the frame you chose, isnt the best...but i like the clean fresh look, she looks ok to me, and if she does her usual showtime glam....whatever....

3 hours ago, teeceemadison said:

fine, whatever amount of people that watch qvc in a regular basis, must be watching shows with shawn, or she wouldnt still be on.

If they survived without a former host, they'll certainly survive without this ass, and the time is coming.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

They like to twist that "reaching into viewers' homes" into actual viewers, which it isn't. MTV "reaches" into my home but I haven't watched it in the past 30 years.  

As I’m in England (good luck our boys in the footie tonight! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿)  I watch the livestream on the YouTube app on my smart tv and it displays the number of people viewing. I’m usually one of about 25 people WORLDWIDE 😂

QUK hosts pull this trick in presentations too. Usually when desperately trying to shift stock “don’t forget we’re in millions of homes and this is going very quickly” etc. Bullshit. Being able to watch QVC doesn’t mean ARE watching it. 

Edited by Burly
  • Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2

10 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Edited by artisto

Sounds like another train wreck ! Thanks to all the brave viewers for keeping us updated. I just can't do it. She is a bottom feeder.

• Like 12

10 hours ago, rocketinu said:

the wine advent calendar would be good for Bible study

Only the Bible is good for Bible study....

• Like 12

I don't believe for a nanosecond that they are friends or even friendly, save for the required workplace niceties. 

It's only a few degrees warmer than the Leah/Shawn Titanic Iceberg. 

• Like 14

I think Shawn is so jealous of everything about CoKo. I think it's unfortunate that CoKo has to work with someone like that. So typical of bullies like Shawn.  Skunky is so condescending to her as well.  Their show was too "busy" last night. Too much talking, oversharing, cluttered and unprofessional. They could look and do better (comedy act or not) for a Saturday night, but Saturday nights are usually a challenge for most networks to get viewers so maybe the Q purposely schedules this mess on Saturdays because they know most aren't watching.  Save the best for other prime times.

• Like 7
  • Useful 3

I think that, for some unknown reason, Shawn must have good sales numbers. QVC is not like regular TV or cable where the number of viewers determines how much they can charge for ads/commercials. QVC is dependent on sales, not viewers. Why would they care if she gets a high number of viewers, if those people watching do not purchase anything? I know that she has her "defenders" and fans who adore her, for whatever reason, and this board has more of us who are tired of seeing her asinine and unprofessional behavior. I personally would never buy a product from her shows, even I see it online and buy it later. I admit to doing drive-bys to just see what she is wearing or saying, but that doesn't translate into sales, so I just don't get it. But, ultimately, she sells. Maybe her fans buy more just to show their support?

Edited by Retired at last · Reason: typo
  • Like 4
  • Sad 4

12 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She's turning her back and trying to sneak/stuff a bottle of wine in that plushie Fannie pack.

image.png

WOW What a fat ass!

12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Taking a break while Courtney started the tree presentation. Sofa time for the big balls. She called them "big and juicy." So tired of hearing her call everything "juicy." It's even more irritating than "sidebar."

She got rid of the ugly knit hat. The sweating it caused must have been too much, even for her.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas July 7 trees 7-10-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Christmas July 8 big balls 7-10-21.jpg

This is probably why she's getting so big. She's either sitting or lying down.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

38 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Shawn must have good sales numbers. Q

She’s rarely allowed to be without a cohost, so I don’t know how Q would attribute sales to her alone. 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Shawn must have good sales numbers.

If that were the case IMO she'd be on more often.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

• again, i will take Shawn and all her supposed baggage...what u see on screen every show she hosts, or cohosts, is the real deal, i bet in real life she's just as goofy and off putting (to some, not me).

if she is ever in my little corner of the world, i will have a few cold ones with her anytime....and we can laugh about all the things folks say about her....

As I’ve said before, she simply wouldn’t be put on the air at the times she is on if she wasn’t moving a lot of stock. However much we like calling out her many idiosyncrasies  (and let’s face it she is hideous at times, which I happen to find quite funny) people are buying. 
I blame the general deterioration in standards since social media got a grip on society. What people now deem normal to share with a faceless audience has gone way over the line. She’s on that bandwagon. 

Edited by Burly
  • Like 17

24 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

She’s rarely allowed to be without a cohost, so I don’t know how Q would attribute sales to her alone. 

In Shawn's case, I don't think it's a cohost so much as having someone in the studio to take over if/when she wanders away and forgets to come back, or has too much "adult bevvie."  Or busts out of her skin tight xxs clothing.  Or all of the above.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, teeceemadison said:
  • again, i will take Shawn and all her supposed baggage...what u see on screen every show she hosts, or cohosts, is the real deal, i bet in real life she's just as goofy and off putting (to some, not me).

if she is ever in my little corner of the world, i will have a few cold ones with her anytime....and we can laugh about all the things folks say about her....

We can agree to disagree, but I find her ridiculous, dirty, disgusting, unprofessional.  If this is how she is in real life, count me out.

• Like 17

4 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

I agree with this wholeheartedly....and could be said for any host, honestly.  Unless someone buys during a particular show, which I rarely do, or they never watch and only peruse the website (which some here have admitted they only do), how are any sales reflective of a particular host?

Many have said this before, myself included, but Shawn "inherited" these particular timeslots from a host who worked alone - not with a sidekick, not with another co-host, but alone - and, for whatever reason, was extremely successful.  I will always argue that if ANY host were given the opportunities that Shawn has had, given the timeslots she's inherited, they, too, would be considered "top sellers".  She's on during primetime, so how could she not sell during these times?

I'd just add that she had these timeslots to herself and now does not.  It's telling to me that she's either paired with another very popular host or another popular, younger host and or/sidekick.  She can't carry on by herself anymore, if she ever could.

• Like 16
  • Useful 1

I watched a little bit of her stint on the Deuce a few weeks ago. She was sullen, petulant, and altogether not pleasant at all. Not to mention, unprepared. It was obvious that it was the last place she wanted to be. 

I'd love to see the sales figures from that show. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

When can we expect the doyenne of deception, fiend of fashion, sales generator extraordinaire this evening?

Daily Report Card:

D5429D75-C720-4DEB-A3A9-9991E047C5F2.thumb.jpeg.340930ee95a0331ed851c775de033622.jpeg

I'm surprised at QVC for allowing her to go on camera looking like she does. Her hair is unkempt and unwashed, she has a ton of makeup on, her clothes are awful wrinkled and ill-fitting. The ridiculous chandelier earrings and ridiculous glasses make her look like she just rolled out of bed and came to work. I'm really surprised at QVC.

• Like 10

I watched about 3 minutes of Shawn saves Christmas. I turned the channel when Shawn and Courtney were pretending to talk on the phone? I didn't bother to stay around and find out what that was all about. Are we going to be subjected to her "saving" Christmas this coming Christmas season like last year? I for one won't be watching......

• Like 11

I think Shawn loves having a cohost to play the “straight man” to her quirky, mad-cool antics.

When she’s alone, with no one to play off of, she acts disinterested and bored.  

• Like 7
  • Useful 3

I think co-hosting is a function of QVCs pandemic format bc they still don’t have in-studio OAPs. They needed to mix it up a bit and get people back on the sound stage. Amy and Alberti are co-hosting right now. 

• Like 2

Just now, RedDelicious said:

I think co-hosting is a function of QVCs pandemic format bc they still don’t have in-studio OAPs. They needed to mix it up a bit and get people back on the sound stage. Amy and Alberti are co-hosting right now. 

Amy and Alberti are way over hyped tonight. Acting so silly during the toy segment. I like both of them normally but they got to take it down a few....

• Like 3

Shawn does have her fans who see her as “real” and “quirky.” I am even seeing it in that “I Love QVC” Facebook group I joined.  Can’t say too much negative or posts get bounced.   lol   🙄

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

21 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

Skunks also took the opportunity to lie down while presenting candles to be placed in windows.

Lazy, filthy, gross, pathetic slob. 

When you drink like it's going to run out, you DGAF about anything - showering, combing your hair, sitting up like an adult.  Alcohol deadens your brain.  Maybe she'll demonstrate another skateboard and fall on her azz again on air.  That was really quirky!  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

22 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

When you drink like it's going to run out, you DGAF about anything - showering, combing your hair, sitting up like an adult.  Alcohol deadens your brain.  Maybe she'll demonstrate another skateboard and fall on her azz again on air.  That was really quirky!  

Edited by RubberbandGirl
  • Laugh 6

4 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

I'm surprised at QVC for allowing her to go on camera looking like she does. Her hair is unkempt and unwashed, she has a ton of makeup on, her clothes are awful wrinkled and ill-fitting. The ridiculous chandelier earrings and ridiculous glasses make her look like she just rolled out of bed and came to work. I'm really surprised at QVC.

I'd love to know what the other hosts think of Shawnie.....

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

I'd love to know what the other hosts think of Shawnie.....

i doubt she has any friends there.have you ever seen her take photos with any other host on social media.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

54 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

i doubt she has any friends there.have you ever seen her take photos with any other host on social media.

Nope. I've never seen her in a group shot. You know who IS in every group shot? St. Mary Beth.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Nope. I've never seen her in a group shot. You know who IS in every group shot? St. Mary Beth.

MBR is the company mom,that isnt surprising.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

Peace Love World is on. How corny can you get......

Got this from someone here...

“Peace Love World is a subsidiary of their parent company, Notions from a Narcissist (All Rights Reserved)”

• Laugh 11

I'm one of those who believes that any reasonably competent host (and they have a handful) would do as well or better in her timeslots.  I firmly believe that it's the products and the hours given.

She may produce the minimal expected for the time, so is considered "successful. "

I can't prove I'm right. And no one can prove me wrong. 

• Like 15

1 minute ago, hummingbird said:

the very worst combo is on now

Kirstin and Mr. whenmawmwenttothehospital Tweak'd

Absolutely!!! I can't stand him or her. If I hear another story about his Mawm I'm going to scream. The hair on the models is so poufed out they look ridiculous. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 7/10/2021 at 10:45 PM, Coffeecup said:

Big smile for the wine advent calendar. "For those of us 21 and over." Why, thank you for that useful information, Shawn. We never would have guessed you had to be 21 to buy alcohol. 🙄

misc pics Shawn Killinger CHristmas July 5 wine calender 7-10-21.jpg

For those of us that need to wrap our bottle-a-day habit in a festive, celebratory theme...

Edited by Captain Bob
  • Laugh 8

On 7/10/2021 at 8:11 PM, From Where I Sit said:

The data has never been shown that Skunky is the heavy hitter that many purport her to be. 

Maybe. Maybe not. No real numbers on her sales to which the customers, or simply the casual viewers, are privy. Just that host’s unbridled, dominating, attention-getting presence that garners lots of attention. All this attention at a company that struggles in many areas such as, sales, shipping, customer service, future audience projection  and their bottom line.

I turn her off when she is on. I cannot stand watching her, doesn't matter what the product is. She is lazy, a liar (not an "X Small" PLEASE), dresses like it's halloween, unwashed, unprepared, ultimately not doing the product any justice. Can't stand her. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

On 7/10/2021 at 5:22 AM, Neiman said:

At a glance, when I first tuned in, I thought she was having a better fashion night. She was wearing the green Belle top and was being shown from the waist up. Then they moved to full body shot to show the brown high heel shoes and the fit of the pants. Later she was a mess with the sleep mask on her head. She morphed into a hot mess as the show went on, but I didn’t feel she started out that way.

6D03598F-5F0B-4F70-81AA-A4D74071176A.jpeg

She is a joke. I turn her off. Change the channel. Surely, that is not what QVC or as she calls "the Q", intends for a multi million dollar company that depends on customer sales.I so wish they would get rid of her. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Shawn was presenting a mini waffle maker during her ridiculous xmas costume show. Her job was to represent different kinds of waffles all over the table. She kept referring to the guest waffle host because she was so unprepared. Then, what blew my mind... SHE SNEEZED ON THE WAFFLES NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE! Didn't turn her head or sneeze into her elbow. She is disgusting. What a mess. I turned her off. Come on QVC! You can do so much better?? Why are you keeping her? Her with the prime time spots?? Ugh

On 7/10/2021 at 4:31 AM, mpeeps said:

Not sure why she was sticking her hands down the back of her Side Stitch pants demonstrating the fit while selling NYDJ?

20210710_072738.thumb.jpg.94d69b8d8c51a3c61e659b3993de58c7.jpg

An "extra small". PA LEEEZE!!

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3