Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Q's closed caption is doing a rerun of the Spenco sandal while she's doing the tencel overpriced jeans. Their closed caption used to be the best on TV but no more. It's horrible. Tonight they're calling Spenco  "Spangle".

Edited by Shaking My Head · Reason: Spelling
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

21 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky's latest IG post we get a glimpse of Shawn's kitchen trash and a new drinking game she thought of while parenting!!

20210708_232928.thumb.jpg.dce596174aa27bd7a9aed536dfeb959b.jpg20210708_233129.jpg.121f925f9ef1f874298fd59399ae7fb1.jpg

OMGosh she could bend steel with that voice!

• Laugh 8

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

F3C48921-73CC-4270-80EE-109C0AD1A960.jpeg.cfa13b33479d4b52517a0d28e7174f71.jpegLovely.

She sure has a large caboose 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Yuck, those shoes. Out of date, and they don't go with joggers.

misc pics Shawn Killinger closet joggers 2 shoes 7-09-21.jpg

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Yuck, those shoes. Out of date, and they don't go with joggers.

misc pics Shawn Killinger closet joggers 2 shoes 7-09-21.jpg

She said they're seriously cute. I posted on the live feed that they aren't cute but out of date.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Those jeans look like shit on her.  AND those shoes are sad with everything.  

• Like 14
  • Laugh 1

Omg what was with her putting her hand down the back of her pants -repeatedly- during the NYDJ presentation?? She's not even wearing the pants being shown.  Just shoving her hand down her butt crack. So crass.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 2

Their cc also calls denim "downham". Always.

4 minutes ago, sauce62 said:

Omg what was with her putting her hand down the back of her pants -repeatedly- during the NYDJ presentation?? She's not even wearing the pants being shown.  Just shoving her hand down her butt crack. So crass.

Supposedly showing how the jeans lift you, which makes  no sense.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

"Curbing her eating for Florida trip."

Hate to tell you dingbat that booze puts on the flab also.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 8

5 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

I hate to tell her that she's stuck with that expanding midsection because she's going to be just like her mother.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

40 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Fish Face with Kim.

misc pics Shawn Killinger closet joggers 1 fish face 7-09-21.jpg

Cute sweater.  Looks better online than on her.  Not for me either way (cuts me up,) but the looser look online appeals to me.

• Like 4

Why, oh why, do they feel it's necessary to have her face fill up the entire screen?!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 4

10 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

4F4B222A-90CA-4904-979C-1370B582D28E.jpeg.7fd760083f5a050221f9c18093b9ae23.jpegThis is her by the curb in her kitchen 🤨

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Making another big mouth with Australian "Lipstick Queen" Poppy and her Cat's Meow Ombre Lip Kit. Shawn always puts on too much lipstick and draws it too far outside her natural lip line.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS big lips 1 7-09-21.jpg

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

5 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Making another big mouth with Australian "Lipstick Queen" Poppy and her Cat's Meow Ombre Lip Kit. Shawn always puts on too much lipstick and draws it too far outside her natural lip line.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS big lips 1 7-09-21.jpg

I don’t know….

She’s just a little too eager to always open wide her mouth.

And I mean    W I D E  .        And she lingers there.

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Who looks more glamorous?

Vanessa could do the makeup more justice;. Shawn should be the sidekick and sit back there in the corner. She's already jealous. She made some fakey-sounding  effusive praise: "Vanessa, you've really got it!" Remember how she gushed over Elise being a "rising star" when Elise left her show? I can see that coming with Vanessa.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS big lips 2 Vanessa 7-09-21.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Does this stylist hate everyone???? Doesn't he/she realize that when the hosts look horrible, people won't buy those clothes??? Well, normal people won't.

ETA - I DO realize that Shawn does her own styling when she knots things to look cool, so she isn't helping, but I just don't get why the hosts and models are greased up and slammed into clothes that don't fit.

You don't really think she wears what someone suggests. She's an expert. The models have to go along and yeah, it's awful and I'd probably refuse and get canned.

• Like 4

She's wearing the big pink sleep mask from the beauty kit while doing the Josie body scrub presentation. The mask is distracting.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS big lips 3 sleep mask Josie 7-09-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

Just now, Coffeecup said:

She's wearing the big pink sleep mask from the beauty kit while doing the Josie body scrub presentation. The mask is distracting.

misc pics Shawn Killinger DTS big lips 3 sleep mask Josie 7-09-21.jpg

She looks ridiculous.

• Like 12

15 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

Skunks never misses an opportunity to mention booze/drinking. Booze/drinking is always on her brain which is fine (not really) but keep it to yourself. Always mentioning booze/drinking is just another attempt at being mad cool, kind of like when you're 17.

Posting your kitchen trash on SM is well just 🙄.

I tuned in earlier, but changed the channel when she said we could carry adult beverages in the TSV. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

She invented a new nickname for Josie:  "The Joze."  End of presentation, "Now, as we say goodbye to The Joze..."   🙄

• Sad 8

8E625A7F-A9D7-4D3B-BBB0-D5312666098F.jpeg.4c1adb9da862fb7a75e1cb2a60674955.jpeg

(I posted this to wrong thread.) She said as she moved to the Josie Maran segment, “Let’s all take a shower together.”

Theres no smut like predictable smut. 

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Shaking My Head said:

Their cc also calls denim "downham". Always.

Supposedly showing how the jeans lift you, which makes  no sense.

Makes no sense, and obviously meant to titillate.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, sauce62 said:

Makes no sense, and obviously meant to titillate.

It didn't titillate. It was just plain disgusting.

• Like 7

Not sure why she was sticking her hands down the back of her Side Stitch pants demonstrating the fit while selling NYDJ?

20210710_072738.thumb.jpg.94d69b8d8c51a3c61e659b3993de58c7.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, hummingbird said:

on yet another site,  Shawn looks wonderful last night ,

must have magic glasses 

At a glance, when I first tuned in, I thought she was having a better fashion night. She was wearing the green Belle top and was being shown from the waist up. Then they moved to full body shot to show the brown high heel shoes and the fit of the pants. Later she was a mess with the sleep mask on her head. She morphed into a hot mess as the show went on, but I didn’t feel she started out that way.

6D03598F-5F0B-4F70-81AA-A4D74071176A.jpeg

Edited by Neiman
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

FB Gems:

The models represent the clothes more realistically, Shawn tries to wear things to small & actually makes them look cheap!

I totally agree that Shawn wears her tops too tight but those pants she has on do not look good on her. They look like jeans that my mother wore 30 years ago. And look at how the top fits her. A mess at the neck. Who would buy a shirt that has a neck that doesn’t lay flat??

Love Shawn and her clothes actually fit her today. They look so much better when they are t so tight. Sorry Shawn. Love ya love

I will be so happy to toss my eye glasses away when I have cataract surgery in 2 weeks I'm so sick of eye glasses and I'm in my mid 70s so don't need to make a fashion statement with eye wear or anything else,I will have to wear them for close up reading and on the computer so I've been told but maybe not ,I don't understand why gals who don't need prescription glasses as their eye sight is good they just wear them to be noticed

Shawn, what's with 9 foot shoes & sloppy wrinkled pants --looks ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

Shawn likes that sloppy look.

Looks like a mess!

The sad part is she thinks she looks good. Still can't get over the 9 foot shoes.

It is too tight around Shawn’s mid-section

Looks like Shawn does her eyebrows with magic marker!

What is with the pink thing on her head?

OMGosh, "once it's there, it's there." Ugh.

• Like 11

Between the stupid sleep mask (it's not a headband, you idiot) and then the oversized glasses hanging off her nose, it just makes her look like a fool! Or a clown. Or an extremely well-paid person who is playing all of us!

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Not sure why she was sticking her hands down the back of her Side Stitch pants demonstrating the fit while selling NYDJ?

20210710_072738.thumb.jpg.94d69b8d8c51a3c61e659b3993de58c7.jpg

They look like Mom jeans from a SNL skit!

• Laugh 16

5 hours ago, Neiman said:

At a glance, when I first tuned in, I thought she was having a better fashion night. She was wearing the green Belle top and was being shown from the waist up. Then they moved to full body shot to show the brown high heel shoes and the fit of the pants. Later she was a mess with the sleep mask on her head. She morphed into a hot mess as the show went on, but I didn’t feel she started out that way.

6D03598F-5F0B-4F70-81AA-A4D74071176A.jpeg

Looks like she has a slab of raw meat on her forehead.

• Laugh 7

She really needs to grow up

5 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

The models represent the clothes more realistically, Shawn tries to wear things to small & actually makes them look cheap!

I totally agree that Shawn wears her tops too tight but those pants she has on do not look good on her. They look like jeans that my mother wore 30 years ago. And look at how the top fits her. A mess at the neck. Who would buy a shirt that has a neck that doesn’t lay flat??

Love Shawn and her clothes actually fit her today. They look so much better when they are t so tight. Sorry Shawn. Love ya love

I will be so happy to toss my eye glasses away when I have cataract surgery in 2 weeks I'm so sick of eye glasses and I'm in my mid 70s so don't need to make a fashion statement with eye wear or anything else,I will have to wear them for close up reading and on the computer so I've been told but maybe not ,I don't understand why gals who don't need prescription glasses as their eye sight is good they just wear them to be noticed

Shawn, what's with 9 foot shoes & sloppy wrinkled pants --looks ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

Shawn likes that sloppy look.

Looks like a mess!

The sad part is she thinks she looks good. Still can't get over the 9 foot shoes.

It is too tight around Shawn’s mid-section

Looks like Shawn does her eyebrows with magic marker!

What is with the pink thing on her head?

OMGosh, "once it's there, it's there." Ugh.

She always looks like she just rolled out of bed with her sloppy unwashed hair and wrinkled clothes. I just don't get it.....

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

When can we expect the doyenne of deception, fiend of fashion, sales generator extraordinaire this evening?

Daily Report Card:

D5429D75-C720-4DEB-A3A9-9991E047C5F2.thumb.jpeg.340930ee95a0331ed851c775de033622.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 10
  • Sad 2

She looked so bad in those joggers. I think anyone over a real size 2 would look awful in them.  
Note: I only see her from the time her show starts until I can change channels. It’s always long enough for me to wince. 

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

She looked so bad in those joggers. I think anyone over a real size 2 would look awful in them.  
Note: I only see her from the time her show starts until I can change channels. It’s always long enough for me to wince. 

Same with me.  Although I sometimes forget she's on, turn over to QVC and get shocked that she's there.

BTW, I refuse to watch tonight.  I feel like it's must see tv, so I can snark here, but I just can't do that to myself.  Maybe I'll flip over from time to time, but I'm going to try and avoid it like the plague!

• Like 9

I'll tune in at the beginning of the show to see what get up she's wearing, then go back to whatever I'll be watching.

• Like 9

You gotta rip away all the trappings of Skunky. 

• hair
  • lashes
  • hands
  • teeth
  • rings
  • pose
  • heels
  • double entendres 
  • playing the quirky card

• Like 7

1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I'll tune in at the beginning of the show to see what get up she's wearing, then go back to whatever I'll be watching.

God help me, but that's what I decided to do right now....just long enough to see if it's as much of a hot mess as it was last year (this Christmas production with her and KK).

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

You gotta rip away all the trappings of Skunky. 

• hair
  • lashes
  • hands
  • teeth
  • rings
  • pose
  • heels
  • double entendres 
  • playing the quirky card

And then you are left with a hollow shell. 

• Like 9

O.M.G.!!!  Look at this mess! 

20210710_210127.thumb.jpg.aca43331f64a6cb399d094f29bcedfd8.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 3

Here it is!  Shawn Shaves Chrishmash!

(Spoken in Shawn's voice)

And for the first time ever to me, KK looks really overpulled and over cosmetically "enhanced".  She has a very Kim Kardashian look, especially when she was on the phone.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

This has got to be the ugliest set I've ever seen. The ugliest.

• Like 9