Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Hair in face. So she's planning to go through her beauty show like that?

misc pics Shawn Killinger mattress Temp 4 hair in face.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

16 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

"We’re very particular about mattresses in my house. My husband has had two hip replacements and he’s only 52.  My mom lives with us now."

Her hair is starting to fall in her face.

misc pics Shawn Killinger mattress Temp 2 5-28-21.jpg

WHAT is she wearing???  Tomorrow’s D&C TSV??  The combo is not attractive.  Too tight, weird combo, icky shoes,  

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

“I get up many times a night to go tinkle.”

Jeez, does she have to keep talking about her peeing?  Anyway, we know why she's up all night going to the bathroom. She said when she gets home from work, she sits around alone in the peace and quiet and has a couple of drinks. "My favorite part of the day."

misc pics Shawn Killinger mattress Temp 3 go tinkle 5-28-21.jpg

that is weird  

and pathetic 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

As long as this skank is employed by the Q, I won't be purchasing anything from them whether she's presenting the product or not.

• Like 8

"Stay tuned" for the beauty show. I hope she changes clothes and brushes her hair.

Couple of minutes later: Nope, she still looks like crap. She's not bothering to make an effort at all tonight.

misc pics Shawn Killinger mattress Temp 6 hair 5-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 1 eye shadow 5-28-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

Her hair is so filthy !!  And she's got like brown powder around her hairline. 

• Sad 9

22 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Looks like an XXS hoodie.

I’m going with size 2 Toddler

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 12

276D88C0-2A4B-4D7B-8283-DFC995F3C7F3.jpeg.edc517b0f9873731f429d0fd28e287ca.jpeg

She won’t be happy till she’s selling a ‘one size fits most’ toilet, on the air, and demonstrating it.

I’m serious.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 3

There is no way I would sit on a mattress that totally collapsed under my weight for all the world to see. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11
  • Surprise 1

She's so slovenly!  She looks like she just came in from cleaning the garage.

What the heck is Josie wearing? That's not her usual glamorous look.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 3 Josie slovenly 5-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 2 Josie 5-28-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3

Ok. Shawn is a wreck, maybe depressed, unglued or whatever.

Josie Maran is cute and sexy and smart and rich, but c’mon. Everyone’s favorite stoner? Acting cutesy and wear a ruffled, gingham apron, sans much else. C’mon. The Beekman Bros. must really be eating into her market. She always dresses skimpily, but there is an emerging theme here. 9D6DF648-FF79-4EB4-A03C-55C91BAA28F1.jpeg.de483c4c3d3a3e6b20fd480256b89513.jpeg493AFABD-3E3B-4830-8090-1BB6AA47CC04.jpeg.060d9a5c944b7279cd5914cd1e3a3b22.jpegLast week, the models were in the milkmaids gone wild costumes and now Josie’s in an apron. 😂

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

This is nit-picky, but I hate the way she says the word botanical.

She pronounces it with a hard emphasis on the first syllable: bow-tanical

Good Lord!  I'm switching the channel.  They just showed a picture of a before and after for this Genie Line Smoother and she pointed out that the woman in the before maybe had bags under her eyes after "going through the year we've just been through".

I just can't.  I really just can't.

• Like 6
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

8:59pm Skunks posted a video on FB saying she's in the host lounge all by herself and she's kicking off the tsv. Denim and Co. She points to her hoodie and skimmers.  Her question to her fans is "you've got your skimmers on and you're boarding a plane, where are you going? "She gives a hint where she's going and pans the camera to a pic that says Paris. She then attempts a couple of phrases in French. Trying AGAIN to be cute. The post has a whopping 28 comments.

Any other show she changes multiple times BUT tonight she wears a too tight worn out looking hoodie and capris for a beauty show because that's what she's showing at midnight.

She's inappropriate, lazy, immature, and a pathetic excuse for a host. Oops I meant for a human being.

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

2 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

This is nit-picky, but I hate the way she says the word botanical.

She pronounces it with a hard emphasis on the first syllable: bow-tanical

Good Lord!  I'm switching the channel.  They just showed a picture of a before and after for this Genie Line Smoother and she pointed out that the woman in the before maybe had bags under her eyes after "going through the year we've just been through".

I just can't.  I really just can't.

You are right, which is why I refuse to watch her.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

"going through the year we've just been through".

Yes, I've noticed Skunks has switched from "these times were in" to "going through the year we've just been through."

Pity she just can't be normal, always has to have a schtick. She always has to run them into the ground til they're old and tiring.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I also hate the way she pronounces bow’-tanical.

Me as well

we don’t study bow-tany, 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

31 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Ok. Shawn is a wreck, maybe depressed, unglued or whatever.

Josie Maran is cute and sexy and smart and rich, but c’mon. Everyone’s favorite stoner? Acting cutesy and wear a ruffled, gingham apron, sans much else. C’mon. The Beekman Bros. must really be eating into her market. She always dresses skimpily, but there is an emerging theme here. 9D6DF648-FF79-4EB4-A03C-55C91BAA28F1.jpeg.de483c4c3d3a3e6b20fd480256b89513.jpeg493AFABD-3E3B-4830-8090-1BB6AA47CC04.jpeg.060d9a5c944b7279cd5914cd1e3a3b22.jpegLast week, the models were in the milkmaids gone wild costumes and now Josie’s in an apron. 😂

Josie, just in from the set of Hee Haw 2021... 🤣

• Laugh 12

I won’t watch her so I’m trying to gauge from pictures; eyeglasses usually make your eyes look at least a tiny bit bigger or smaller depending on the scrip. I don’t see that with her. Could they be for attention only?

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, LeeDenny said:

I won’t watch her so I’m trying to gauge from pictures; eyeglasses usually make your eyes look at least a tiny bit bigger or smaller depending on the scrip. I don’t see that with her. Could they be for attention only?

She claims she needs readers. A 1.5 IIRC.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

20 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She claims she needs readers. A 1.5 IIRC.

But she wears them when she's not reading anything (unless she keeps looking at sales figures on the monitor). She needs progressive lenses. She only wears those when she's selling them, and then she goes right back to her huge obnoxious readers. There are attractive readers available (she sold some once, and looked much better) but she won't wear them.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

But she wears them when she's not reading anything (unless she keeps looking at sales figures on the monitor). She needs progressive lenses. She only wears those when she's selling them, and then she goes right back to her huge obnoxious readers. There are attractive readers available (she sold some once, and looked much better) but she won't wear them.

I never said she was SMART! She's a moron. She looks over her collection of Mr. Magic glasses all the time, but she won't wear anything that would truly help her. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

I don't know why they keep letting her present hair products when her hair looks so awful. Here she is with Nick Chavez.

She wears those strings of hair over her nose on purpose. I just saw her arranging them that way.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 4 stringy hair 5-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 5 hair with Nick 5-28-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 9

3 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I don't know why they keep letting her present hair products when her hair looks so awful. Here she is with Nick Chavez.

She wears those strings of hair over her nose on purpose. I just saw her arranging them that way.

Forever One-Eyed Shawn. 😑

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Denim & Co. TSV, which she said would ship on June 15.

"I am wearing the extra extra small."

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion D-C hoodies 1 wearing XXS skimmers 5-28-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 6

I don’t know why QVC continues to allow her to present anything. She botches up every item she is presenting and her stupid stories are worn out. She is the worst presenter at QVC. Just obnoxious all of the time!  

Edited by BichonBoys
  • Like 8

Omg her hair is beyond filthy. It’s hanging in greasy clumps. 🤮

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

Why do they allow her to look like a dumpster diver when trying to sell clothes?  She doesn’t give anyone encouragement to buy anything when she looks like a stuck pig.  And an XXS?  Maybe on her left side.  

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3

If she’s an xxs, what are the thin people wearing?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 10

I can't believe this. She's going through the entire presentation of the printed T shirt without taking off her hoodie. She's been wearing the T shirt under the hoodie all evening, but she can't be bothered to take the damn hoodie off for the presentation? She just keeps blabbing about how she layered it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion D-c hoodies 3 won't show her shirt 5-28-21.jpg

• Sad 7

25 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I can't believe this. She's going through the entire presentation of the printed T shirt without taking off her hoodie. She's been wearing the T shirt under the hoodie all evening, but she can't be bothered to take the damn hoodie off for the presentation? She just keeps blabbing about how she layered it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion D-c hoodies 3 won't show her shirt 5-28-21.jpg

That’s not layering. That’s wearing a sweatshirt that’s too small over your tshirt. 

• Like 15
  • Useful 1

That’s not a host. That’s a person pretending many things, including being a host on a shopping channel.

She alludes to and floats in and out of a fantasy world. The chasm between the fantasy world and the harsher responsibilities of real life has widened and I  think at times, she’s not doing well bridging the gap.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

20 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

That’s not a host. That’s a person pretending many things, including being a host on a shopping channel.

She alludes to and floats in and out of a fantasy world. The chasm between the fantasy world and the harsher responsibilities of real life has widened and I  think at times, she’s not doing well bridging the gap.

It explains why she was dressed in such a drab, sloppy way tonight. She started out the evening whining about the pandemic and what a horrible year it had been, and now we can all travel again. She said the outfit she was wearing would be perfect to wear on a long plane trip. So she was fantasizing about traveling instead of trying to look clean , well-groomed, and well-dressed to do her job as a host. As for the filthy stringy hair in her face, I guess that's how it looks when she travels, as well as how it looks several times a week on QVC.

When she started the Nick Chavez hair spray presentation tonight, she said she needed the product because her hair fuzzes up in humidity. She said her routine is to blow dry her hair for 20 minutes and then flat-iron it. So she does all that work, and that stringy mess is the best result she can get? (Of course it would help if she washed her hair.)

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

She really looked disheveled during the Nick Chavez presentation.

20210529_030236.jpg.cc5d40f0bff7a3b76454f39da9e18b83.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

6 hours ago, Thumper said:

You are right, which is why I refuse to watch her.

Thumper, I always think I can get through one of her shows, so I got in bed last night with a nice glass of iced tea by my bed, propped myself up with my pillows and my husband's pillows and was feeling very decadent to be in bed watching tv.  One of my cats joined me (my favorite one, but don't tell his sister!) and all was right with the world!  It feels like old times, like I'm getting ready to see Friday Night Beauty and reality hits as soon as I see Shawn.  It's downhill from there and I can't make it past 15-20 minutes.

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

She's gotten so far away from "beauty" now that it's ridiculous to have her host a beauty show.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Hold on to your hats!

I just checked the schedule for this weekend and see that she and Rick are hosting a show together on Monday evening.

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 5

7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She looks like she just came in from her shift at the car wash.  How is her look going to encourage anyone to buy that hoodie or any of Nick's products?  I am still perplexed why the owners of the hair products allow her to be the host during their shows.  They are not just representatives of a company--they own them (Denis, Maria, Nick, Chaz)!  Filthy scarecrow hair that someone took a hacksaw to.

She is there in body only to get her paycheck, thinking of traveling and what drinks she's going to have during her favorite time of day which, not surprisingly, happens to be when she is alone.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She really looked disheveled during the Nick Chavez presentation.

20210529_030236.jpg.cc5d40f0bff7a3b76454f39da9e18b83.jpg         rjnMc22.jpg4uCjIHd.jpg      xSykQ8T.jpg  Top one has got to GO !!!!!!

• Laugh 3

8 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Omg her hair is beyond filthy. It’s hanging in greasy clumps. 🤮

She was pulling up strands of her hair to spray with Nick's hairspray and I believe it was the dirtiest it's ever been. WHICH means she hasn't showered for days. I can't even imagine how bad she smells.

My guess is she wore the sweatshirt over that top because she hates that top and also to cover up some lumps.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

I wonder. They must have to find the samples for the hosts to wear. Get them to the set and all that. So this host needs an xxs and that host needs the large. Sometimes they have a couple of sizes for the hosts to try on. Right now though, with availability spotty, they may not be able to get their hands on what they need for hosts, the clothing racks, the models and the Skyping reps. 

I imagine the scenario of someone who has gained a few and can’t cope. The host doesn’t want to inform the staff that they need to go up to a small or medium (😳). It’s all mixed up over there at the Q, when vanity prevails.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Denim & Co. TSV, which she said would ship on June 15.

"I am wearing the extra extra small."

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion D-C hoodies 1 wearing XXS skimmers 5-28-21.jpg

Kerstin is also wearing the XXS this morning.

Because, ya know, those two look identical across the middle. 🙄🙄🙄

• Laugh 8

Does anyone here wonder why any number of OAP’s haven’t complained to the big bosses about her?  I know if I were a designer or representing a company and she behaved the way she does, I would go to anyone in power and refuse to work with her.  Obviously, she either wields so much power at Q or the leaders just don’t care.  But I think the one thing that has me confounded is the fact that she has so many people who adore her.  Who are these people?  How could they look at her and say how beautiful she is?  

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Does anyone here wonder why any number of OAP’s haven’t complained to the big bosses about her?  I know if I were a designer or representing a company and she behaved the way she does, I would go to anyone in power and refuse to work with her.  Obviously, she either wields so much power at Q or the leaders just don’t care.  But I think the one thing that has me confounded is the fact that she has so many people who adore her.  Who are these people?  How could they look at her and say how beautiful she is?  

The same people who think Carolyn is a lovely person and that David should meet their granddaughter. 😏

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

FB Gems:

All the other hosts have beautiful hair styles they keep out of their eyes!

I'm not looking to be friends with Shawn, just stating my opinion on a public figure who is more then ANNOYING & stops me from watching many shows.

It's remarkable how Shawn bucks her eyes out when applying mascara, etc. Kind of scary.

Oh my gosh...Scary???..Get with it girl!!!

I'm going to say it again for YOU - yes I said scary, basically over the top, un called for. Seeing her eyes buck out definitely got my attention, my husband & I got a good laugh. All good.

So good to see Nick Chavez tonight, he is so kind. So Shawn you can use his hair spray to get that hair out of your eyes, you had the can describing what it does so why didn't you use it ?

Love Shaw, but that piece of hair in her face and her having to shake her head to get it out of her eyes is so annoying I can’t hardly concentrate on the product. Much to attractive to have hair like that. Sorry.

Who cares!!!

Who cares ? apparently a lot of viewers.

She went a little wild with the lip filler

Please give her a hair clip!!!

Yes & a hair wash.

I can’t figure why she lets it fall in her face . Maybe for more attention.

Yes for attention, even if it's negative.

The hair & glasses continue,so annoying. .I'm done, goodnight !!!

Many viewers share your frustration, a piece of hair always hanging down the middle of her face. It looks unkempt (dirty)

Her hair looks dirty.

Another night, another mess.

Shawn’s hair looks dirty

I can't figure out why Shawn will not wear a headband or barrette...hair in eyes ..constantly.

It would drive me crazy,,it does drive me crazy when my hair falls into my face or eyes.

I'm begging you - a barrette, a bobby pin, hairspray - these are some of the many examples of items you can use to keep that dang lock of hair from hanging right in the middle of your face! I had to change the channel as it's too distracting!!

Could you please keep the hair out of your eyes. I want to reach through the screen and fix them.

Really annoying.

Shawn Killinger QVC finally nice to see you with out any big awful glasses on to hide that pretty face.

Hair in face - why?

I don't need to hear about her problems to purchase qvc products, we all have problems. When it comes to telling all your personal problems - 20% don't care & 80% are glad you have them. I feel bad for her husband that she shared HIS problems on tv - knee replacements, back issues, on & on - Shawn should have more dignity & class.

I will make my point again as so many other viewers have - her hair looks dirty.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1