Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

While Amy is shilling girly jewelry on the main channel, Shawn's forced onto The Deuce.

She says she's "hardcore buying these readers"

*apparently, she already has these, but is going to buy more.  I think she said she has 6 pair of these already, but the red is calling to her.

shawnprive.jpg

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Sad 6

EA9B2DAE-42E7-443F-B1F8-DD1E669E888F.jpeg.ca90c3b4195d3895f8be218b25eeef79.jpeg

ok, they both look idiotic. C’mon

*** maybe my theory is right on and someone yelled at the poor little prima Donna, snob who obviously doesn’t want to be where she is on QVC2 because she has to squish herself down to a “clearance” mentality.

She could be setting herself up for an emergency, I have to leave early, case.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

3 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Yes. She’s up for the E-shopping cheap (thin), pulp fiction Life Time Achievement Award.

and

I could even interpret that “well this is all mine (giggle)” comment of Shawn’s as her attempt at self-deprecating humor, but the point is she has an abnormal propensity to shine the light on herself, every time!

On stage, it could be referred to as ‘giving focus’. She really can’t ever give focus to someone on stage due to her narcissistic personality. In public performance, the ability to give focus is an absolute necessity for a performer.

Hack.

Right. That's why she keeps moving even when not on camera.

• Like 2

Maybe…on the speculation-overdose-spectrometer, she was told she’s no longer going to be a part of FNI. And that she’s out and Katrina Z is in!

and then it was -

248F83CC-A7B2-4381-B783-8AC14AE6CCF7.jpeg.8fe19f4c89c0f4c07fd7e288fbdc8ca8.jpeg

Slay.

• Laugh 11

19 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

EA9B2DAE-42E7-443F-B1F8-DD1E669E888F.jpeg.ca90c3b4195d3895f8be218b25eeef79.jpeg

ok, they both look idiotic. C’mon

👍🏻

• Like 2

882AB318-ACAC-46B0-A506-D0D32535CD84.jpeg.51742ca399a1cd9b3d33d21564eda3d4.jpeg

I love the Skunk on her tuffet in the clearance department with her usual wrinkled fabric over her right breast area.

• Laugh 8

4 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I love the Skunk on her tuffet in the clearance department with her usual wrinkled fabric over her right breast area.

And her card on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

96E0197B-E25F-47B8-9896-04ED86F0A1F7.jpeg.e8e46e00a96637d1ecec09005196e31e.jpeg
Who dressed these gray mannequin ladies? FE270C3D-6BBF-4792-8981-368A573719D4.jpeg.7e2cbd1e0475ba1529294662042a39b7.jpeg

who picked this size for tv selling?

- that is one big panty

- it went on and on

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 12

Cutting Bob Mackie off telling him how long she's been at the Q after she asked him how long he's been there, like he gives a shit. Asking him personal questions, but can't think of any, cause she doesn't know anything abut him. Happy Palm Springs weekend!?!? It's the 4th of July weekend you idiot.

She's getting so HEAVY🤓I know this is so mean but🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 3

45 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

What is that little gray rectangular thing on the floor behind her? It's too small to be her phone.

• Useful 3

25 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

96E0197B-E25F-47B8-9896-04ED86F0A1F7.jpeg.e8e46e00a96637d1ecec09005196e31e.jpegWho dressed these gray ladiesFE270C3D-6BBF-4792-8981-368A573719D4.jpeg.7e2cbd1e0475ba1529294662042a39b7.jpegwho picked this size for tv

that is a big pa ty

I'm SHOCKED she would even touch these bloomers, being her xxxxxs size self and all.

• Laugh 11

I'm not hating her hair tonight. Is there a certain product associated with this new style ? Although that little hank is starting to droop in her eye. 😄

• Like 1

She has struggled this entire show tonight.

She sounded very nasally again in the beginning, or maybe hoarse? Coughed in the background at one point. Another summer cold? Guess the “Shnifflesh” excuse didn’t work to get her out of Deuce Duty tonight. 🤧☹️

I love that whenever she’s on Q2 and starts rambling on or launches into an off-topic “painting a picture” story, the “wrap it up” music starts playing and a new item video appears full-screen. 😂🤣

These clearance shows are like Kryptonite to some of her usual tricks: “I’m going to order these in every color” etc., right before the web site shot shows that every size but 3x is sold out.😝

If I had a dollar for every time she’s used the “normally $xx with tax and shipping” line tonight, I’d be retiring tomorrow.🤑

Can’t wait to see what rude, snotty way she ends the show, what with Katrina following her at 9 pm EDT. 😏

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

I like her hair, little droop or not...I enjoy watching her in QVC, and I don't nitpick everything she does on air...she wants to wear her big readers?  Fine.  Her big girl heels, ok by me....oh know, she wipes her nose from time to time...like no one else does....I find her funny, sarcastic,  and cute....she's been on for years and is considered one of qvc's top hosts...she wouldn't still be on if these criticism were truly valid.

• Like 1

I was talking about her brother — he’s fallen off the face of the earth!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, teeceemadison said:

I like her hair, little droop or not...I enjoy watching her in QVC, and I don't nitpick everything she does on air...she wants to wear her big readers?  Fine.  Her big girl heels, ok by me....oh know, she wipes her nose from time to time...like no one else does....I find her funny, sarcastic,  and cute....she's been on for years and is considered one of qvc's top hosts...she wouldn't still be on if these criticism were truly valid.

Our eyes and ears don't lie. Crotch shots (look for the one her hubs posted of her), nose swipes, dirty hair, sloppy clothing, constant posing, horrid makeup, inch long lashes, rude to presenters and other hosts, lies all the time, uses people's sad situations to sell stuff, disses her own mother and her own husband on air and online, brags about vacation spots that are hugely expensive, talks back to her producer when she gets reprimanded (finally someone who tries to rein her in). And I could go on forever.

• Like 14

She made it! It’s over!

And I’m sure her stellar sales numbers will reflect her greatness!

E714191D-DD86-4E7E-B71A-7C5ECA9ACC42.jpeg

That bra isn’t really not a great look.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2

18 minutes ago, NYgal12203 said:

He’s comin’ this weekend. She said at the beginning of the show that they’ll be visiting.

• Useful 2
  • Surprise 1

20 minutes ago, NYgal12203 said:

She's no doubt been told not to talk about family.

10 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

Our eyes and ears don't lie. Crotch shots (look for the one her hubs posted of her), nose swipes, dirty hair, sloppy clothing, constant posing, horrid makeup, inch long lashes, rude to presenters and other hosts, lies all the time, uses people's sad situations to sell stuff, disses her own mother and her own husband on air and online, brags about vacation spots that are hugely expensive, talks back to her producer when she gets reprimanded (finally someone who tries to rein her in). And I could go on forever.

10 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

I noticed the same affect you all did 

nerves, unprepared etc because she has to carry the show 

no foisting heavy lifting  to an OAP or other host 

Didn’t watch, but this is what I think too.

How could she be so rude to Bob Mackie?!!!!  I’m embarrassed for her.

• Like 5

Maybe that's why I'm enjoying all the jewelry shows!!  There's a slim to none chance she would be hosting one! Hence, The Deuce for Skunky today.  I bet Skunk's brother is really just coming up to PA to visit his Mom.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

She has struggled this entire show tonight.

She sounded very nasally again in the beginning, or maybe hoarse? Coughed in the background at one point. Another summer cold? Guess the “Shnifflesh” excuse didn’t work to get her out of Deuce Duty tonight. 🤧☹️

I love that whenever she’s on Q2 and starts rambling on or launches into an off-topic “painting a picture” story, the “wrap it up” music starts playing and a new item video appears full-screen. 😂🤣

These clearance shows are like Kryptonite to some of her usual tricks: “I’m going to order these in every color” etc., right before the web site shot shows that every size but 3x is sold out.😝

If I had a dollar for every time she’s used the “normally $xx with tax and shipping” line tonight, I’d be retiring tomorrow.🤑

Can’t wait to see what rude, snotty way she ends the show, what with Katrina following her at 9 pm EDT. 😏

I'm starting to wonder what the truth is about that "summer cold." Did she have a reaction to the Covid vaccination, and tried to pass it off as a cold? The reason I got curious is that she's been bragging lately about being "double vaxxed."

It's ridiculous for her to say she is "double vaxxed" anyway. Everybody who got the Pfizer or Moderna shots received two doses. It is a two-dose process. You do not get "double" the vaccine; that would have been four doses. She is being pretentious, and trying to make herself sound superior to other people who were vaccinated.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

Yeah, ignorant or just thinking she sounds more important that way.

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 4

I have a school picture from 1979 and I had the same hairstyle that she's sporting tonight. I wonder if she was instructed to keep her hair out of her face and tonight's style was her attempt at that.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, teeceemadison said:

We love to nitpick. Please excuse us as we continue.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 12

Funny rubber faces from the MAC show on Tuesday night.

Squinting while moving glasses on nose. Blob of red lips showing through one lens. Puts on eyeliner and squeals "Whoooo!"

Mascara presentation. Scowls and makes motions of ripping her own face off. "This [mascara brush] just gets in there and grabs!"

Mascara, looking like she saw a snake instead of a mascara tube. Lipstick, telling us for the 514th time, "I own 85 MAC lipsticks!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty MAC leopard dress 8 collage 1 6-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty MAC leopard dress 9 collage 2 6-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty MAC leopard dress 10 collage 3 6-28-21.jpg

• Surprise 5
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, teeceemadison said:

Skunks is that you??

Oh, and it's *on and *no

Edited by Miss Priss
  • Laugh 9

WOW ! The Jackass is on Q2 AGAIN ! I feel a call out coming on .

• Like 3

FB Gems:

I don't really watch her too much. "Side bar." Her expressions are too unprofessional and annoying.

I bet you are in an xxxxxxs

Shawn did you forget your meds today? You sound so nervous and shaky

I agree!

She is talking to much please Shawn say it quick

Sidebar… get to the point

I just wish she would stop saying "bucks," and use the word "dollars," which sounds so much more professional!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

13 hours ago, teeceemadison said:

Skunks has a few loser pervs creeping her FB page.

One comment said this:

I could crawl up her right leg and stay for a week. Mmm

And another

Shawns foot on the rack screams eat me.. Just saying

Check out the bold in the 2 FB comments left by the same person below and in the post I quoted. 

I'm not being sick, I like watching Shawn, and can't stand her detractors who freaking nit-pick anything and everything she does

I like Shawn......she's the main reason I watch qvc...amazing the vitriol directed to this woman who is one of the top rated qvc hostesses for years and years now...

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 4

14 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

She made it! It’s over!

And I’m sure her stellar sales numbers will reflect her greatness!

E714191D-DD86-4E7E-B71A-7C5ECA9ACC42.jpeg

They have been trying to get rid of this bra  for a long time.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Burly said:

Then Leah should have asked “how about the tits, beeyatch?”

Or responded to Shawn's "well it's all mine" with a haughty, "I can tell" Ew Reaction GIF 😄

Edited by PopItInUrWasher
  • Laugh 12

16 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

My apologies for the double negative. 

😅

• Laugh 9

3 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

Skunks has a few loser pervs creeping her FB page.

One comment said this:

I could crawl up her right leg and stay for a week. Mmm

And another

Shawns foot on the rack screams eat me.. Just saying

Check out the bold in the 2 FB comments left by the same person below and in the post I quoted. 

I'm not being sick, I like watching Shawn, and can't stand her detractors who freaking nit-pick anything and everything she does

I like Shawn......she's the main reason I watch qvc...amazing the vitriol directed to this woman who is one of the top rated qvc hostesses for years and years now...

I've noticed them too. They crawl out from under their rocks every once and awhile.  How a person finds an admittedly unshowered woman's feet desirable is sicko.  If you crave crusty feet, keep it to yourself.  We don't care about your perverted 2 cents.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

WOW ! The Jackass is on Q2 AGAIN ! I feel a call out coming on .

... and she was so "off".  She loathes being on The Deuce,  a clearance one at that.  

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Re: nitpicking

And just where would we be without nitpicking?

We’d all be surrounded by lice and nit infested heads of hair, if you get what I’m trying to say here.

Some social instances and certain people require more nitpicking than others. 😊

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

39 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

... and she was so "off".  She loathes being on The Deuce,  a clearance one at that.  

It's not her happy place. No glass of wine, no sofa, no sidekick, no chance to constantly walk off stage and change clothes. The clothing rack was too small for her to prop her right foot on it the way she likes. I thought she was going to lose her balance and fall over a couple of times.

Speaking of almost falling over, she did a leg lift to use her foot to point at the pants that went with the All Worthy tank top. Gross, using your dirty foot to touch the sample clothes! She could have done what a real host does, hold the tank top in one hand and the pants on the other. No need to do this circus act.

misc pics Shawn Killinger foot up on rack Basso crops Q2 6-30-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger leg lift All Worthy tank and pants 6-30-21.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Speaking of almost falling over, she did a leg lift to use her foot to point at the pants that went with the All Worthy tank top. Gross, using your dirty foot to touch the sample clothes! She could have done what a real host does, hold the tank top in one hand and the pants on the other. No need to do this circus act.

Such a quirky gal. 🙄

• Laugh 12

The striped shirt was too tight. It was so loud you didn't notice the tightness from the front, but when she turned to the side you could see the fabric straining over her midsection. Somebody needs to write that in lipstick on her Q dressing room mirror: Size up!

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion Q2 stripe shirt 1 6-30-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

To add insult to injury to her ego, is the Q2 studio underground? Why does it look like they film in the basement and the ceilings look low?  Even Skunky always seems to be crouching down and hunching over for some reason. Not sure if the other hosts look that way when on Q2, but she does. Could just be her inferiority issues when relegated to The Deuce. 

• Like 9

On 6/30/2021 at 8:27 PM, teeceemadison said:

Honestly Shawn doesn’t bother me. I don’t mind her and I’d much rather watch Shawn than Amy or Courtney. I see the things that everyone criticizes and they don’t really get my hackles up. I don’t see what the big deal is. People on PT don’t like her. Meh. No worries. 

The Katrina comparisons are kind of funny because I knew Katrina when we were kids and our moms were in the Junior League together. She acted then and well into her 40s like her sh*t doth not stink. She’s eating humble pie on the Q now because it’s pretty much the end of the road for a career in fashion. Her mom is an absolute doll and one of the sweetest ladies you’ll ever meet but Katrina always had a major stick up her @ss. If I didn’t know her the way I do, I might feel differently. She was always one of those people who thought everything she did was the greatest thing that’s ever been done and I just can’t with that.

• Useful 5

3 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Honestly Shawn doesn’t bother me. I don’t mind her and I’d much rather watch Shawn than Amy or Courtney. I see the things that everyone criticizes and they don’t really get my hackles up. I don’t see what the big deal is. People on PT don’t like her. Meh. No worries. 

The Katrina comparisons are kind of funny because I knew Katrina when we were kids and our moms were in the Junior League together. She acted then and well into her 40s like her sh*t doth not stink. She’s eating humble pie on the Q now because it’s pretty much the end of the road for a career in fashion. Her mom is an absolute doll and one of the sweetest ladies you’ll ever meet but Katrina always had a major stick up her @ss. If I didn’t know her the way I do, I might feel differently. She was always one of those people who thought everything she did was the greatest thing that’s ever been done and I just can’t with that.

I don’t know what any of the hosts are IRL,and I prefer it that way. I do know that I find Shawn repugnant on the air , and I enjoy Katrina. 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Katrina doesn't get my hackles up.  She's clean, isn't rude to the vendors and doesn't wipe her nose on air.  She always looks good with clothes that fit her properly. I can't even see that stick up her backside so she must be a great magician to camouflage that.  I hope we see more of her.

• Like 17

I never, ever watch her. All I need to know about her, I see right here.

• Like 12
  • Laugh 3

So this was the best haircut of her life? I think she got a little too carried away with this story!!

20210702_043351.thumb.jpg.37afb4ee2c2b4964250bf42d506aaa61.jpg

20210702_042916.thumb.jpg.63db34df01e2d4de063f2326d1c40c90.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

On 6/30/2021 at 10:28 AM, rocketinu said:

She mentioned Leah's new hairstyle and Leah said it was her summer hair and she had extensions. The smart ass dumb ass responded by touching her own hair and "well this is all mine (giggle)."

Leah looks great, I love her new hairstyle

• Like 11