Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

She also said, while presenting the bronzer and blush, that she liked using this because you can never put too much on.  Then why does she always look like a dirty mango color whenever she's on air?

Maybe because she doesn't use this?  She wouldn't lie, would she?

And I'm not going to stick around and watch her bastardize Bumble and Bumble.

After that, she'll complain while she's on with Leah how she's already been on air for two hours.  She's a total piece of work, so predictable.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 8
  • Laugh 3

It looks like her face is getting that bloated, pudgie, transforming into a more masculine  look. Her face didn't look near this big 5 years ago.

• Like 9

Such a joke with her presenting B&B. She sprays the stuff on her hair and makes it look like greasy, nasty straw which desperately needs a brush and comb. 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I thought for a minute Shawnie was talking to Ames.6E9A0CDA-917E-4D21-BBE3-A0EB691578E5.jpeg.880b896c3f21f91afef24200deb04776.jpeg

She might want to avoid leopard print caftan-looking things. She looks like a washed up floozy in Vegas. 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 6

If I have to hear that stupid story about her orgasmic haircut in 1997, just one more time…I will scream loud enough for my neighbors to be concerned and call local law enforcement.

She was 25 years old. Not a youngster! 🤨

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

She's changing the tone of her voice talking to Randy at Bumble & Bumble. She said in 1997 I got the best haircut of my life at B & B...why hasn't she gone back to get another one🤥Also Mac & Bumble are my jam. How can she say that when she doesn't shower. Soap and water should be your jam.

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

182379FC-2F48-427D-9BE3-FF83AB7F564B.jpeg.e1af4ad4272f8e6d6157dc47801c922c.jpeg

is she reading here?

🤡nice lips

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 2

I use that Bumble &Bumble Hairdresser’s Primer and like it a lot.  Helps detangle without adding weight.  But I can buy BnB at my salon or Ulta.

• Like 8

The camera crew did an excruciatingly close shot of her fingernails in the Iconic London brow powder presentation. Why? We all know what pressed powder products look like. We didn't need to see Shawnie Poo's nails as big as the full moon.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah leopard dress 1 nails closeup 6-29-21.jpg

• Laugh 4
  • Surprise 4

Got the 1997 best haircut of her life story again.. We are to believe she lived for years in a roach infested apartment in NYC when she loses her shit over a praying mantis on her outside window at home? And she hasn't been back to B& B in all those years when she can now afford it!  I am surprised her nose is not a foot long.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

You could hear the awkward silence in the studio when she mentioned that roach infested apartment she lived in. I think she was looking for reaction and shock value like anyone cares and no one did. She then followed it up with being young and poor or something along those lines. A bad storyteller and a wanabe Carrie Bradshaw in her mind. Living some phony dream in 1997!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

You could hear the awkward silence in the studio when she mentioned that roach infested apartment she lived in. I think she was looking for reaction and shock value like anyone cares and no one did. She then followed it up with being young and poor or something along those lines. A bad storyteller and a wanabe Carrie Bradshaw in her mind. Living some phony dream in 1997!

Poor? She came from a wealthy family, as she has reminded us often with her stories of her mother taking her shopping at Bonwit Teller. I doubt that her father would have let her suffer from poverty when she was just starting out in her work life.  Betcha there were some checks in the mail to help her; many dads help their young adult daughters financially. I remember her saying last year that her father would keep putting money in her purse, when he was spending his last months at her home. She didn't need the money any more, as a 47-year-old married woman with a high-paying QVC job, but he still wanted to help her.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Poor? She came from a wealthy family, as she has reminded us often with her stories of her mother taking her shopping at Bonwit Teller. I doubt that her father would have let her suffer from poverty when she was just starting out in her work life.  Betcha there were some checks in the mail to help her; many dads help their young adult daughters financially. I remember her saying last year that her father would keep putting money in her purse, when he was spending his last months at her home. She didn't need the money any more, as a 47-year-old married woman with a high-paying QVC job, but he still wanted to help her.

She mentioned more than once that she was poor, but she had a CREDIT CARD!!!!! I imagine the bill went to Daddy. 🙄

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Every other word out of her nasty mouth , is a bold face lie 😡

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Elle820 said:

She's changing the tone of her voice talking to Randy at Bumble & Bumble. She said in 1997 I got the best haircut of my life at B & B...why hasn't she gone back to get another one🤥Also Mac & Bumble are my jam. How can she say that when she doesn't shower. Soap and water should be your jam.

🤡nice lips

ZTcEKY9.jpgThe pink piggybank is prettier !

• Like 2
  • Laugh 12

13 hours ago, Shaking My Head said:

No. She's 48 years old.

And if it were a baby bump, it should have hatched a long time ago.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 7

Here's the leopard print dress she wore last night. No idea if it was a QVC dress, or something she bought elsewhere. It was see-through fabric; you can clearly see her black tank top (or just a black bra?) underneath. The bodice was too tight.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah leopard dress 8 collage 1 6-29-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah leopard dress 9 collage 2 6-29-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn KIllinger Leah leopard dress 6 full view 6-29-21.jpg

misc pics SHawn Killinger Leah leopard dress 7 full view 6-29-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

This is the hair for the B&B show?  Why does it look so limp, uncolored and dirty?  If their salons are so fantastic she certainly isn't making an effort to go back for another epic hairstyle.  Compare this mess of an "expert" with Colleen or Amy Morrison whose hair always look nice.

182379FC-2F48-427D-9BE3-FF83AB7F564B.jpeg.e1af4ad4272f8e6d6157dc47801c922c.jpeg.jpg

• Like 4
  • Surprise 2

Is she wearing a one piece black swimsuit or Spanx shapewear under that leopard dress? That's what I see.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 2

I used @Coffeecup picture from her post here

WHAT DO YOU SEE HERE?

I see, right off the bat, a beautiful, tasteful set.  One not filled with scribbly, loud artwork.  One filled with light.  I see two hosts who are dressed nicely (whether you like Shawn's dress or not, you have to agree it's better than sweatpant joggers, right?).  One that doesn't have junk all over the place or is trying to replicate anybody's home.

I didn't watch one bit of this show.  Did they mention this set?  Is this set an anomaly?  Or has the producer put his/her foot down and said "We're running this like every other segment here....no more batshit crazy on MY sets!"

• Like 13

She mentioned Leah's new hairstyle and Leah said it was her summer hair and she had extensions. The smart ass dumb ass responded by touching her own hair and "well this is all mine (giggle)."

• Like 1
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 3

I think I might like this new producer!!!

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1

FB Gems:

So if Bumble and Bumble was her best haircut in 97 why doesn't she go back to them? Why does Calista do it?

Good question, what was the point of continually talking about a great hair cut in 97'? How does that make Maria of calista feel. Insensitive on Shawn's part.

Shawn and Amy get Botox! STO

Shawn says the same thing about IT Cosmetics' foundation: I hated foundation until I tried yours . 

Think Shawn recently had work done too.... of course, their choice.

Do the glasses distract anyone else? I love Shawn but I can’t pay attention when I’m focused on those.

I'm with you, totally goofy looking glasses

I’m a fan of Shawn y’all I just am commenting that the glasses are distracting. Certainly didn’t mean to be rude.

You were not rude, you have the right to express your opinion, and I & many people agree with you about the large glasses being a distraction. It should be about the items being sold not the over size glasses.

Lashes look very spidery.

Shawn always wears those big old funky glasses!!!

And the tragedy is, that's all you see on her face.

Yes, very distracting!

Never saw anyone in real life with lashes that long, except fake lashes.

Glasses are annoying!!!

Quit peering over your nose either wear them or not.

• Like 8

Apparently Mari Lyn knows how to keep her hank of hair out of her eyes and face.

Then again she's not the attention whore Skunks is.

IMG_0190.jpg

• Like 6

That leopard dress (?) is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. It looks like a peignoir that the floozy from a 1950s movie would wear. She’s got the worst taste. 

• Like 11
  • Laugh 2

13 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

We didn't need to see Shawnie Poo's nails as big as the full moon.

That's the trouble with those dip manicures. They last forever and your nails get really strong, but they still grow out and you can see that on hers. Too bad you can't get a fill for those.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Here's the leopard print dress she wore last night. No idea if it was a QVC dress, or something she bought elsewhere. It was see-through fabric; you can clearly see her black tank top (or just a black bra?) underneath. The bodice was too tight.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah leopard dress 8 collage 1 6-29-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah leopard dress 9 collage 2 6-29-21.jpg

misc pics SHawn Killinger Leah leopard dress 7 full view 6-29-21.jpg

It looks like the girls are hanging a little low...she's posing like I look fabulous.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

2 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She mentioned Leah's new hairstyle and Leah said it was her summer hair and she had extensions. The smart ass dumb ass responded by touching her own hair and "well this is all mine (giggle)."

She's a mean bitch. She always has to make everything about her.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

(I’m paraphrasing your post, to roll that around in my mind…)

In response to Skunky’s comment about Leah’s hair, Leah explains that this is her “summer hair” and that she has extensions. Ok. To which Skunky should have simply said, “It looks very pretty.”  STOP. End of story. Don’t even say, “I like it”, or “I think it’s very pretty”. Don’t use “I” or pivot your comment to include yourself at all! Try it, Skunky.

Or say to Leah, “You look very pretty.” And then shut up. For once. Control yourself.

• Like 10

Riiiigggghht……

As if her hair is really something to brag about!

she’s delusional.  

• Like 6

Her Bumble and Bumble haircut story is like the “I grew up in Mexico” story or “I had alopecia” and “I had toe cancer” stories. 
She’s got nothing else but stories.  Nothing.  And she knows people are realizing it.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Then Leah should have asked “how about the tits, beeyatch?”

Edited by Burly
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 15

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Her Bumble and Bumble haircut story is like the “I grew up in Mexico” story or “I had alopecia” and “I had toe cancer” stories. 
She’s got nothing else but stories.  Nothing.  And she knows people are realizing it.

Yes. She’s up for the E-shopping cheap (thin), pulp fiction Life Time Achievement Award.

and

4 hours ago, rocketinu said:

I could even interpret that “well this is all mine (giggle)” comment of Shawn’s as her attempt at self-deprecating humor, but the point is she has an abnormal propensity to shine the light on herself, every time!

On stage, it could be referred to as ‘giving focus’. She really can’t ever give focus to someone on stage due to her narcissistic personality. In public performance, the ability to give focus is an absolute necessity for a performer.

Hack.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I know people like this...they re-write their whole life stories on FB into some kind of fantasy.  Then, sometimes, I think it becomes their reality.  Say it enough times and it becomes true.  I think this is SK in a nutshell, with emphasis on "nut".

• Like 11

46 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

I know people like this...they re-write their whole life stories on FB into some kind of fantasy.  Then, sometimes, I think it becomes their reality.  Say it enough times and it becomes true.  I think this is SK in a nutshell, with emphasis on "nut".

I couldn't agree with this more!

• Like 6

Looks like our little ray of sunshine narcissism will be on The Deuce around 5:30 until 9:00 tonight.

That's what she gets for proclaiming to be QVC's resident makeup girl who's not a jewelry girl.  You get banished to QVC2.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Remember when all she talked about with your brother and how wonderful her sister-in-law was and she was so close to their two kids nothing nada Nada word

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, NYgal12203 said:

Remember when all she talked about with your brother and how wonderful her sister-in-law was and she was so close to their two kids nothing nada Nada word

Hmmm. That’s interesting.

I heard one scant mention of the sister in law a bit ago. It was very quick and had something to do with the sister in law having had breast cancer. It was a drive by comment. Other than that, you’re right…crickets.

• Like 4

Watching her on the duece and she sounds very very nervous:::::::  lol and looks so not an xxxxxs in her clothing choice.  Very nervous speaking.  Comical as it’s not how she talks when she’s on the ace.

• Like 4
  • Surprise 3

She’s crazy. She’s got that,

• She’s on QVC2 weirdness
  • She’s on for the third day in a row
  • She’s a little voice shaky

She just told a story about her “dream” last night, wherein she was getting married. A second marriage, she says. And at the gown salon, she tells the sales lady that she wants a sleeveless or a one shoulder dress.        Right.

She spent time on the Sex Off Fifth and Nordstrom’s Rack sites today, shopping all these sales…

Oh! And the brother and sister-in-law and their progeny, are coming up for the weekend. Hah! See posts above.

Just now, notanxxs said:

Watching her on the duece and she sounds very very nervous:::::::  lol and looks so not an xxxxxs in her clothing choice.  Very nervous speaking.  Comical as it’s not how she talks when she’s on the ace.

That’s exactly what I was thinking!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

And she has to keep looking at her card for info….NOT prepared and very shaky nervous.   Hmmm no Tito’s before work?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Hahaha…that’s also what I was thinking!

Or. or. This is what racing to work, late, and going on the air completely winging it.

This is that.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Seriously this is hilarious watching her crack

Ok to be honest I have NEVER seen her so nervous and unprepared.   Has the gavel come down on her?

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

Got Jane hips going on… not that it’s bad but don’t declare yourself an xxxxxxs

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Hmmm. That’s interesting.

I heard one scant mention of the sister in law a bit ago. It was very quick and had something to do with the sister in law having had breast cancer. It was a drive by comment. Other than that, you’re right…crickets.

I think maybe she was referencing her husband's  sister.  She's posted about her before on her Instagram account.

• Like 7