Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

38 minutes ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Who pays the property taxes on the salon ?

The owners of the company, not the franchisee.

Here you go, some of the costs involved.

Screenshot_2021-06-28-21-22-35.png

Screenshot_2021-06-28-21-22-58.png

• Useful 3

10 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

Also, it's required that someone be there all the time to oversee daily operations.

AHV1.gif

That’s a challenge, from a distance. 
Absentee management, not a great idea. Unless they’ve hired a person for overseeing the  business.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

How far away is it?  Maybe he is there?

New Jersey

6 minutes ago, Thumper said:

How far away is it?  Maybe he is there?

New Jersey

• Like 1

And she's back. UGH.

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

The fact that they are requiring the ability to have a year's worth of expenses  as one of the requirements is probably what the corporation has determined as the length of time for one to start turning a profit.  Once you've got 100% occupancy, you begin to turn your profit........tenants are most likely paying for the build out of their individual spaces.

I thought you started profiting after all initial costs are recouped. 

11 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

New Jersey

New Jersey

So, how far for him, commute-wise?  Not familiar with that area.

Jumpsuit, French manicure, big whoop.

"I'm wearing the extra small."

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion hair barrette 2 6-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion hair barrette 3 french manicure 6-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion hair barrette 4 whoop 6-28-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Isn’t a French manicure 10 years ago? especially with square tips?

• Like 10

Can you believe it?  She actually pinned back that loose piece of hair with a barrette!

We should mark our calendars. 🤣

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty MAC hair barrette 2 6-29-21.jpg

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

14 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

Two hours 107 miles

Ironic. When they got together and for a short time after the wedding, Joe was still employed by the beauty school. It was too far for him to commute daily, so he kept an apartment there and stayed during the week. Then suddenly he was no longer employed, after having an executive position there for many years. Now possibly he'll be staying in NJ for some overnights.

Edited by Shaking My Head · Reason: Ironic reason
  • Useful 2

FB Gems:

Shawn being condescending to Gary about the question of the day by saying you have to be hygienic - this coming from a host that admits to going up to 4 days without showering/bathing & wearing pj's to bed that she wore all day. I could on. Smh

Does she have a little baby bump going on???

• Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

1 hour ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

Shawn being condescending to Gary about the question of the day by saying you have to be hygienic - this coming from a host that admits to going up to 4 days without showering/bathing & wearing pj's to bed that she wore all day. I could on. Smh

Only four days without a shower? She told Isaac she could go a week without one.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

Why did she find it necessary to repeat 3 times that she owns 80+ MAC lipsticks?  Are viewers supposed to be envious, impressed, repulsed??

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

It repulses me that she owns 80 lipsticks!  How old are they?  You should replace these things every six months to a year to avoid bacteria, especially if you have dry, cracked lips.

Who do we know with dry, cracked lips?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 3

12 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

08FBF110-5F57-4FA6-9E54-75E1427B4442.jpeg.0b97a93f459152bb77549ade309cd0c6.jpeg

She’s painting her nails.

She's a disgrace! You've been on vacation polish your nails at home, not while you're working! 🤬 Courtney looks like she can't believe what she is seeing. 

3 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

OMGosh could you imagine that! Complain, complain, complain poor me I don't feel good, could sombody bring me saltines, I'm feeling nauseous again...oy vey

Edited by Elle820
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

11 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Jumpsuit, French manicure, big whoop.

"I'm wearing the extra small."

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion hair barrette 2 6-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion hair barrette 3 french manicure 6-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion hair barrette 4 whoop 6-28-21.jpg

Whoo Hoo anybody want a piece of this xsmall😝

• Laugh 7

Joking or not, Shawn, right out of the gate with the nail polishing, chastised the producer for having “brought her out earlier than planned”!?

She said something like, “See…this is what happens when you bring me out early.”

Oh, I’m sorry Shawn, is this job getting in the way of your otherwise perpetually obnoxious self?

• Like 5
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 3

59 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Why did she find it necessary to repeat 3 times that she owns 80+ MAC lipsticks?  Are viewers supposed to be envious, impressed, repulsed??

Repulsed!🤢

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Joking or not, Shawn, right out of the gate with the nail polishing, chastised the producer for having “brought her out earlier than planned”!?

She said something like, “See…this is what happens when you bring me out early.”

Oh, I’m sorry Shawn, is this job getting in the way of your otherwise perpetually obnoxious self?

Sounds like her new producer isn't going to tolerate her nasty-ass nonsense.

• Like 10
  • Useful 2

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

08FBF110-5F57-4FA6-9E54-75E1427B4442.jpeg.0b97a93f459152bb77549ade309cd0c6.jpeg

From the dark roots to the pigeon toed feet and everything in between she's a hot mess! 

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

I “clicked” as soon as I saw her, but from the comments here, it is very telling that she blamed the producer.  She could have come on, smiled sheepishly, and said something about her own bad time management and sorry for having to finish her nails on air,  but no — it’s the producer’s fault. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

Maybe this mini-manicure trick is not just a picture of Shawn, under her banner of Keepin’ It Real. But in fact, it is a picture of her sparring with her producer. Someone gave her a directive to get out there on the set, supposedly a bit earlier than expected. Shawn ends up twisting it into a joke. She used her obstinance of having to “do her nails” on camera to display her usual non-compliant attitude.

• Having the nails done well before camera time would be the right thing to do.
  • They didn’t look that great in close ups anyway. Other people manage to have their nails done before going on camera.
  • Don’t drag the viewers into the behind the scenes micro-battles.
  • She was probably steaming mad in the first place because the producer probably told her to pin back that hank of hair. 

Loathsome.Loser.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Does anyone have a closeup of her DIY manicure?  I bet it's a disaster.

When she immediately tied the Denim & Co blouse I clicked her off.  Such disrespect to the product. AND the tied shirt really accentuated her gut and butt.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

D8136FA1-AF8C-4CAB-8302-7B0190B2CC37.jpeg.844aa350cae58875cac08be959e4dea4.jpegA5F86F83-15FD-464E-A5C0-B11732BF8A4D.jpeg.5fc4eb65cd5f64f760cd2b5fc4b1947d.jpeg

She was either just slapping some clear over the existing, growing out, yellowing nails. Or she was just trying to prove her little “don’t bring me out early” protest.

• Like 11

Exactly!! @From Where I Sit I bet she got a memo about her distracting and garish nails so she was being spiteful and trying to prove something with the outdated French manicure and touching up live on camera.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10

CD37BD35-1433-42C5-BC4A-AAD4939DE260.jpeg.fcb2febec0be6141a4305eba26e583ff.jpeg

This is Charmless at the beginning of her contribution to FNI, mocking one of the Gandel-a-trons, because Kalina Gandel’s Skype connection froze. She is imitating how the young woman’s face appeared on camera. (Cringe)

3A3E9B54-98F2-41F1-9529-485D191EEEC7.jpeg.610c4f69f3552da696e093ac1318e617.jpeg

This is Charmless at the end of FNI, when she mocked Amy K for not being devoted to the Australian cartoon Bleuy. (Cringe)

A5B8A906-2442-4B52-8231-A22AB084A6C7.jpeg.d969bda823be99c64e4fe55610c5c60e.jpeg

This is Charmless as she fussed with that Joan Rivers clearance shirt, unpressed as it was. She tied it, untied it, attempted to button it, couldn’t close it and so on. I would not wear those glasses and look down on camera if I could help it. All that shot does is highlight her nose in an unflattering way. That just looks strange.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 3

Well her instagram is touting Bumble and Bumble as her life changing hair products for ever and ever and how she fought for years to get them at QVC. I thought she was a WEN girl only.  Shame QVC has her selling hair products with that dirty mop of hers.

And check out that pic of her there with the wonderful  Lancer products and her under eye baggage. Way to represent Skunk.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

29 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

And check out that pic of her there with the wonderful  Lancer products and her under eye baggage. Way to represent Skunk.

Ouch. I see what you mean.A476709E-AFBF-4695-9573-33218B9B643F.jpeg.a6039fdadf92c92e41b18c915fc95236.jpeg

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 3

16 hours ago, Shaking My Head said:

Screenshot_2021-06-27-21-30-03~7.png

Looks like some attractive and clean ladies there.   Poor old Joe has an  unshowered wife at home who goes a week without soap and water and treats him like crap on her SM while playing that very high-end resort game of Scrabble.  Factor in the distance to work. All sorts of variables going on.   We don't know the financial situation but isn't this job in timing with a relative's demise?  

• Like 7
  • Useful 4

16 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

The size XS jumpsuit is too small.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion hair barrette 5 jumpsuit too small 6-28-21.jpg

She looks like a lumpy sofa you see by the curb ready for pickup. The gut is ever-expanding.  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

59 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Well her instagram is touting Bumble and Bumble as her life changing hair products for ever and ever and how she fought for years to get them at QVC. I thought she was a WEN girl only.  Shame QVC has her selling hair products with that dirty mop of hers.

I thought Tweak'd was her other life changing hair product too?  

Any mention of her "inn with pools" vacation during FNI?  I have to catch up a little.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

No. She's 48 years old.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

CD37BD35-1433-42C5-BC4A-AAD4939DE260.jpeg.fcb2febec0be6141a4305eba26e583ff.jpeg

This is Charmless at the beginning of her contribution to FNI, mocking one of the Gandel-a-trons, because Kalina Gandel’s Skype connection froze. She is imitating how the young woman’s face appeared on camera. (Cringe)

3A3E9B54-98F2-41F1-9529-485D191EEEC7.jpeg.610c4f69f3552da696e093ac1318e617.jpeg

This is Charmless at the end of FNI, when she mocked Amy K for not being devoted to the Australian cartoon Bleuy. (Cringe)

A5B8A906-2442-4B52-8231-A22AB084A6C7.jpeg.d969bda823be99c64e4fe55610c5c60e.jpeg

This is Charmless as she fussed with that Joan Rivers clearance shirt, unpressed as it was. She tied it, untied it, attempted to button it, couldn’t close it and so on. I would not wear those glasses and look down on camera if I could help it. All that shot does is highlight her nose in an unflattering way. That just looks strange.

She can't button the blouse it's too tight tying it isn't going to help. She looks like Mr. Magoo

unnamed-12.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

6 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Why would they ever have this hot mess sell Bumble & Bumble she looks like she never washes her hair let alone use product in it.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Elle820 said:

She can't button the blouse it's too tight tying it isn't going to help. She looks like Mr. Magoo

unnamed-12.jpg

1603995079_SHAWNIESUEMAGOO2e.thumb.jpg.97a6f3d3185d391dc577c6ead2a09332.jpg

• Laugh 11

If you block out her blonde hair, she looks much older than her age despite her fillers, botox, and palm-frond lashes.

• Like 9

D355099E-C8E0-4021-8207-2EA6A9F831D1.jpeg.4c35847c95094d86c08d20f7ae04f7fe.jpeg
you’re on to something there

and now we know why she runs interference with that dirty blonde confabulated hair disorder 😂

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

She's such a poser.

She just made an offhand comment while selling blush and bronzing powder, saying "these things scare me, even though I've been in beauty for 13 years".

13 years?  Oh, no.......back when she was selling "accessories", and a bit easier to take, she was lamenting about not being a jewelry girl or a makeup girl.

I always wonder why QVC insists on making her their beauty person.  I've always been convinced it's a name she gives herself.  She's probably forcing herself on these executives like she's trying to force herself on us

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 13