Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

5 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

089725ED-F85F-4BA5-929D-B3C7F6844B97.jpeg.6b2d7600db9ea97e40af415a87e125c4.jpegC828D9A4-A15E-40CE-89E8-92BCF609E32C.jpeg.e773ceb9eb2878c282c241d1d13dc54a.jpegThe hair. The hair!

The junk in the trunk!  The junk in the trunk!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Laugh 14

"Show busy on the phones....only order of the year........shuitable for summer...."

She's doing her utmost to stake her claim that Isaac belongs to her.  No other host.  Just her.

And you can't tell me she doesn't know what Campari is.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Did you hear that dolphin just now?

8E0F0FE2-779E-436B-8C08-7262DA4E5930.jpeg.26863b956340b0f93463e9d97737517c.jpegSkunk form

C95FC7C8-2A0F-4050-A048-7BA7B4DCACCD.thumb.jpeg.6a0301728b348758a3db2bfac6d449c5.jpegCDB63BB8-AE4B-49A5-86A6-032594AC2384.thumb.jpeg.6a051fb0f82f712cbe6b478c9ebb29ce.jpeg

Last night, while in her dungeon on Q2, Skunky got put through her paces by this OAP 😳

The Jockey OAP outskunked the Skunk. Tight dress, voluptuous, presenting from her bedroom, turning to the side view for maximum effect. 

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Shawn: what is Campari? what is that? What is Campari, I don’t know what that is.

This is a woman who spent part of her honeymoon in Portofino.  She knows what Campari is.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

SK puts pedal pushers on under her dress because 2 models isn't enough to show the item which translates to the models are getting too much attention. SK has a "hunk" of the dress in one hand.

Issac: You're not going to knot the dress.

SK: No, I'm not going to knot it, but, don't be a knot hater. (I think she was going to knot it...actually would've been ok THIS time as it would've looked like SK had the pedal pushers on with a knotted top which would've presented better than her wearing them with a "hunk" of material in one hand.

Oh, but he IS a knot hater SK. Get the hint you moron.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

"Show busy on the phones....only order of the year........shuitable for summer...."

She's doing her utmost to stake her claim that Isaac belongs to her.  No other host.  Just her.

And you can't tell me she doesn't know what Campari is.

I beg to differ on the Isaac thing. He and Jen are now buds. Jen also has the accessories show.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

I beg to differ on the Isaac thing. He and Jen are now buds. Jen also has the accessories show.

You beg to differ?  About what?  Maybe read my post?

Why does she sound extra nasally tonight?

Going on vacation after tonight...she's like the class clown on the last day of school: pulling out all of her bad tricks, leaving nothing in the bag.

* Tying everything in knots (even while Isaac keeps calling her out on it)

* Putting shirts on over a dress--looks terrible (Isaac calls that out, too)

* Putting on pants under a dress, more than once, changing right in the middle of the outdoor set in front of everyone (you know they have models, yes?)

She must be feeling extra insecure tonight, too:

* Mentioned items being shown/worn "in the previous show, with Amy and Courtney" so many times it started sounding sus

* Went on a lengthy monologue to mock Katrina--said she watched the TSV at midnight, and Katrina "wasn't following" when Isaac called one of the models by his usual nickname for her rather than her name, etc. 😠

* Went on a rant about being so tired of being expected to "fit the mold" after the pandemic ("I gained 15 pounds from eating and drinking...move on!")

That's just in the first 90 minutes--gonna be a long 4-hour shift for everyone...

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 5

4 minutes ago, MisterShrug said:

Went on a lengthy monologue to mock Katrina--said she watched the TSV at midnight, and Katrina "wasn't following" when Isaac called one of the models by his usual nickname for her rather than her name, etc. 😠

Didn’t she do that another time with a potential adversary, that passive aggressive, micro-aggressive thing? And another time she made sure to announce she slept through the big TSV being presented by someone else?

hahaha! “We’re going to move right into Rebecca’s pants.”

Think and take a breath.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

53 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

This is a woman who spent part of her honeymoon in Portofino.  She knows what Campari is.

They love to play dumb. Earlier Amy asked Isaac what "fragility" means. In her case though, she might not have been playing. Has she never read a book? It's not a difficult word.

Shawn is fighting hard not to knot every top, even going so far as to stand there with a wadded up clump of corner of shirt in her hand. If only it were a tissue instead.

• Laugh 10

4 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Didn’t she do that another time with a potential adversary, that passive aggressive, micro-aggressive thing? And another time she made sure to announce she slept through the big TSV being presented by someone else?

Yep--that's definitely her M.O.

Isaac has to be so over her tonight, but he's soldiering on like a pro. He did get a good one in when he mentioned seeing something on her IG about going somewhere with Lo, and he said Shawn looks just like her mom (which you know she absolutely can't stand hearing). 🤣

• Like 7
  • Laugh 6

You have to squint to see it, but she's wearing her "bitty cross" necklace  tonight.

She pulled part of her hair back, but not that damn loose piece over her eyes.

She's really ass-kissing the MAC OAP, going on and on about the "pro-artistry great brand." Okay, we KNOW you like it by now, Shawn.

We're still waiting for "new social host" Vanessa to show up on Dare to Share. If she's smart, she went into hiding over on Q2.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty DTS greeen dress 1 bitty cross 6-18-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 6

O.M.G. I just tuned in and she went on another boring rant during the Westmore body coverage presentation that she's going on a vacation Sunday to her favorite inn with pools! She said she gained 15lbs during Covid and not happy with herself and her body is full of cellulite and cancer scars and uses the Westmore coverage all the time. She sounded so bitter and ugly. Why are her lips always so chapped too!! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 7

12 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

089725ED-F85F-4BA5-929D-B3C7F6844B97.jpeg.6b2d7600db9ea97e40af415a87e125c4.jpegC828D9A4-A15E-40CE-89E8-92BCF609E32C.jpeg.e773ceb9eb2878c282c241d1d13dc54a.jpegThe hair. The hair!

She says she's in an XS.  Right. Is that why the fabric is snug across her back and azz.  That is not an XS backside.  Why is she wearing a damn chip clip in her hair?

Edited by PearlClutcher
  • Laugh 10

C3C218D1-7164-4E11-A851-2C6037416AB1.jpeg.aedde660e7d02d38647d59a3db6f0ef3.jpeg

These are the two other pictures she posted to her Instagram that Isaac remarked about.

Isaac shared his view that Shawn really looks like her mom…

• Laugh 8

12 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

O.M.G. I just tuned in and she went on another boring rant during the Westmore body coverage presentation that she's going on a vacation Sunday to her favorite inn with pools! She said she gained 15lbs during Covid and not happy with herself and her body is full of cellulite and cancer scars and uses the Westmore coverage all the time. She sounded so bitter and ugly. Why are her lips always so chapped too!! 

Cancer scars? What cancer scars? Is that supposed to be from when she claimed she had a toe amputated? (Which was a lie -- the whole world can see she has all ten toes. I believe she backtracked on that claim later and said "I almost lost a  toe.")

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Sad 8

I can't believe she had the audacity to say that! I assume she's referring to the skin cancer she claims she had.

• Sad 5

She said AGAIN the hubby and mama (referring to herself) are going on a 4 day getaway vacay! Just the two of them. All pumped up. I'm assuming it's a Father's Day gift? Interesting how they choose to spend it!! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Sad 8

5 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She said AGAIN the hubby and mama (referring to herself) are going on a 4 day getaway vacay! Just the two of them. All pumped up. I'm assuming it's a Father's Day gift? Interesting how they choose to spend it!! 

I will say it again ! It's never a vacation for the WHOLE FAMILY ! I know sometimes adults need me time, but this is OVER THE TOP ! The sad part ,there are thousands of couples  who wished they had a ( I can not say) to take on vacation. I wonder how many couples they jumped in front of (thanks to kerstink) to a---t. Only to go on ADULT ONLY VACATIONS , EVERY OTHER MONTH. I can't stand this selfish BITCH !

• Like 7

She does lots of posing with her foot like that.  Really close up too sometimes and wears sandals with over exposed feet. She must know she has an audience for that kind of stuff!

20210619_081318.thumb.jpg.f7233d4bcbc237ad3daf596b912fc812.jpg

20210619_082413.jpg.afac1216239a025c40dfc20dc243959c.jpg20210619_082432.jpg.c5fa214798208098e0ac6477ed578eb1.jpg20210619_082458.thumb.jpg.9e1f82175dbfcaecef54cb22e7e85f34.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

SK puts pedal pushers on under her dress because 2 models isn't enough to show the item which translates to the models are getting too much attention. SK has a "hunk" of the dress in one hand.

Issac: You're not going to knot the dress.

SK: No, I'm not going to knot it, but, don't be a knot hater. (I think she was going to knot it...actually would've been ok THIS time as it would've looked like SK had the pedal pushers on with a knotted top which would've presented better than her wearing them with a "hunk" of material in one hand.

Oh, but he IS a knot hater SK. Get the hint you moron.

Interesting, isn't it, how she went on the attack and called Isaac a "knot hater" when he tried to object to her knot obsession. So if you don't want to go along with her obnoxious knotting that ruins the lines of every designer's clothes, you're a hater? Somebody needs to tell her she's a fashion hater.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac green dress 5 knot collage 1 6-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac green dress 4 knot 6-18-21.jpg

• Sad 7

Another knot conversation, and she also made fun of Katrina and mocked her. Isaac, not to his credit, went along with it and laughed. She's so jealous of Katrina.

A397180 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Embroidered Topper

Isaac: I just think it’s so chic. [notices Shawn is tying a knot] Okay…

Shawn: I know, I know, I know, you’re not maybe loving my choice.

Isaac: I don’t, I don’t, [his comment obscured because she’s talking over him]

[crosstalk as she keeps defending her knot]

Isaac: [capitulates] I like it. If you’re that girl who likes to knot things, please go ahead and do it.

Shawn: I’m a knotter. I’m a knotter.

Isaac: I know you are, I know you are. [yes, they both repeated themselves]

Shawn: 38 dollars, and you’re seeing it on Bridget. She’s wearing the purple… she is… excuse me, that’s Rebecca.

[I can’t believe she actually said “dollars” instead of bucks”]

Isaac: Mrs. DeWinter, darling. Mrs. Maxim DeWinter. [old movie reference]

Shawn: By the way, I saw you kick off at midnight with Katrina –

Isaac: You did?

Shawn: --and you called Michelle The Shell. You called her Marcelle or something.

Isaac: Right. Marcelle the Shell.

Shawn: I think it’s just – I watched Katrina’s face and she’s not following, I think, because she’s like “Wait, my card says Michelle. He’s calling her Marcelle?” [mocks pose of Katrina looking at her Q notes with a puzzled expression]  

Isaac: [laughs]

Shawn: Anyway I just wanted to say that Rebecca is five-eight, she’s wearing this in an extra large…

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac green dress 6 knot embroidered top 6-18-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 8

9 hours ago, mpeeps said:

It's all about her 24/7.  She just wants to belly up to the bar and not be responsible for anyone.  She's a hypocrite with the hashtag of loving   _____  soooooooo much.  One thing about this moron is that she's transparent as hell.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

55 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Another knot conversation, and she also made fun of Katrina and mocked her. Isaac, not to his credit, went along with it and laughed. She's so jealous of Katrina.

A397180 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Embroidered Topper

Isaac: I just think it’s so chic. [notices Shawn is tying a knot] Okay…

Shawn: I know, I know, I know, you’re not maybe loving my choice.

Isaac: I don’t, I don’t, [his comment obscured because she’s talking over him]

[crosstalk as she keeps defending her knot]

Isaac: [capitulates] I like it. If you’re that girl who likes to knot things, please go ahead and do it.

Shawn: I’m a knotter. I’m a knotter.

Isaac: I know you are, I know you are. [yes, they both repeated themselves]

Shawn: 38 dollars, and you’re seeing it on Bridget. She’s wearing the purple… she is… excuse me, that’s Rebecca.

[I can’t believe she actually said “dollars” instead of bucks”]

Isaac: Mrs. DeWinter, darling. Mrs. Maxim DeWinter. [old movie reference]

Shawn: By the way, I saw you kick off at midnight with Katrina –

Isaac: You did?

Shawn: --and you called Michelle The Shell. You called her Marcelle or something.

Isaac: Right. Marcelle the Shell.

Shawn: I think it’s just – I watched Katrina’s face and she’s not following, I think, because she’s like “Wait, my card says Michelle. He’s calling her Marcelle?” [mocks pose of Katrina looking at her Q notes with a puzzled expression]  

Isaac: [laughs]

Shawn: Anyway I just wanted to say that Rebecca is five-eight, she’s wearing this in an extra large…

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac green dress 6 knot embroidered top 6-18-21.jpg

Oh, the irony of mocking a host for preparing for a show (writing the model’s name on the card) and striving to be professional by getting the models’ names right...one moment after calling a long-time model by the wrong name and having to be corrected in-ear. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 9
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Does she ever wash it?????

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 6

FB Gems:

She always looks like an unmade bed!

I agree!!!

Eyebrows too dark

But thinks she’s all that. I use to like her but her attitude has changed on air to me.

I thought u only used Wen!

She uses whatever she is selling at the moment

I guess you’re not using Calista products anymore?

Eyebrows should be a shade lighter than your hair.

Shawn love the hair but your brows are like that sharpie too dark look. Just sayin!

Who’s applying her makeup? Stevie wonder...I bit heavy handed Imo...those eyebrows look like caterpillars. I mean if you’re happy with it....more power to ya...

I can’t believe Shawn was picking her toenail just now during the show! 

I missed that, these are the gross things that she does on air that I find appalling, but there are people who love her crude mannerisms, they call it "being down to earth".

She needs a bigger size.

Shawnie Sue stop modeling and knotting the tops you do not look chic.

Isaac does not like when Shawnie Sue Knott's the tops & kind of hinted @ this.

Shawn your beautiful but you need to size up.

My, aren't we judgmental tonight.

Not at all, just because you fit into xs doesn't mean you should wear it. Their job is to wear flattering styles in correct sizing for customers to see. Returns are expensive. I meant no insult, she’s a beautiful person

Yikes is all I can say! Why isn’t she wearing her coke bottle readers?

She‘s really getting pretentious....like everyone can go to Turks and Caicos

Someone tell Shawn to wipe her mouth. Talking too much. Refresh lipstick

I’m not being mean. She needs to wipe her mouth off. Have white residue. Looks like she needs water and to refresh her lipstick

Her lips are dry..

Oh my goodness. Again please someone explain the total close up during the beauty show 

I actually laughed out loud! Oh yes, she thinks she is totally beautiful...not. Don’t like her pompous attitude either! Malibu Barbie

Shawn never responses to questions.. many in recent shows have commented and asked her countless times what brand of glasses she wears. So much for her ‘dare to share’ motto

Quit with the closeups.

Too much on the eye brows

What is all over Shawn’s mouth?

Shawn said she gained weight but that's okay, to me she still looks very nice in the clothes as long as she wears the correct size so people can order correctly. As many viewers say she needs to go up a size.

Wish I had her shape but have never seen her in correct size.

The models always look great & have nice smiles. They r always cast to the side when Shawn takes over. UGH to Shawnie Sue

Edited by Miss Priss
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 5

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

20210619_081318.thumb.jpg.f7233d4bcbc237ad3daf596b912fc812.jpg

20210619_082413.jpg.afac1216239a025c40dfc20dc243959c.jpg20210619_082432.jpg.c5fa214798208098e0ac6477ed578eb1.jpg20210619_082458.thumb.jpg.9e1f82175dbfcaecef54cb22e7e85f34.jpg

First thing I noticed was her gut hanging out. 
Rebecca looks very pretty in that pic. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac green dress 5 knot collage 1 6-18-21.jpg

Did anyone notice while "modeling" these pedal pushers she did several doggie lifts? First one leg, then the other, back and forth...all the while showing "lines" and "wrinkles" that were screaming "I'm too small for you."

If someone could post the lifts I'd be most appreciative. 😃

• Like 4

Hey, hey, hey, Shawn?…If you can’t eliminate the threat, you might as well mock it.

The ‘threat’ being of course, an accomplished, capable coworker who may not be as glib as you. (Because being glib is, after all, your calling card to success.) But you’ve noticed this coworker is able to prepare for a show and present with grace and earnestness and does not need to descend into a bag of tricks to sell. 

And let the coworker know (if word gets around) that you’re watching her kickoff the TSV because knowing that you’re lurking around, is just intimidating enough.

Picture Katrina hosting one show, without Shawn around, and referencing a glitch on Shawn’s show. Picture Katrina highlighting a negative. Picture Katrina digressing into a side story of how Shawn and Isaac had a mini-feud over knotting the items of clothing being presented. Picture Katrina laughing and stomping her foot after illustrating Shawn and Isaac’s awkward moment.

( …  yeah, neither can I)

Strange way to fill precious air time.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 13

I can't believe she is going on yet another much-needed vacay.  It was just recently that she was throwing hatchets and Salon Suite Joe was shooting a bow and arrow at Salamander in Virginia.

She said last night that at today's party the adults will be drinking adult beverages and something about trays of Chick-filet-A while the kids play in the backyard. Huh?  It will be a small group of 15--I wonder if that counts her family?  Can't imagine she has that many friends.

• Like 10

54 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

Did anyone notice while "modeling" these pedal pushers she did several doggie lifts? First one leg, then the other, back and forth...all the while showing "lines" and "wrinkles" that were screaming "I'm too small for you."

If someone could post the lifts I'd be most appreciative. 😃

Here you go. Half-squat followed by two leg lifts.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac green dress 13 pants leg lift collage 1 6-18-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

Whatever, Shawn.

Wanderlusty proclaimer that you are.

Go. Get lost for a week. As you said, “See ya Monday after next.” 

Quick question before you go. Are you sure it’s wanderlust? Or is it more of a restlessness, an unsettled feeling? A feeling that is never truly sated by travel?

Do you see yourself as perturbed or more as a perturbative? I’d say, the latter best describes you. What say you?

😅

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

1 hour ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

She always looks like an unmade bed!

I agree!!!

Eyebrows too dark

But thinks she’s all that. I use to like her but her attitude has changed on air to me.

I thought u only used Wen!

She uses whatever she is selling at the moment

I guess you’re not using Calista products anymore?

Eyebrows should be a shade lighter than your hair.

Shawn love the hair but your brows are like that sharpie too dark look. Just sayin!

Who’s applying her makeup? Stevie wonder...I bit heavy handed Imo...those eyebrows look like caterpillars. I mean if you’re happy with it....more power to ya...

I can’t believe Shawn was picking her toenail just now during the show! 

I missed that, these are the gross things that she does on air that I find appalling, but there are people who love her crude mannerisms, they call it "being down to earth".

She needs a bigger size.

Shawnie Sue stop modeling and knotting the tops you do not look chic.

Isaac does not like when Shawnie Sue Knott's the tops & kind of hinted @ this.

Shawn your beautiful but you need to size up.

My, aren't we judgmental tonight.

Not at all, just because you fit into xs doesn't mean you should wear it. Their job is to wear flattering styles in correct sizing for customers to see. Returns are expensive. I meant no insult, she’s a beautiful person

Yikes is all I can say! Why isn’t she wearing her coke bottle readers?

She‘s really getting pretentious....like everyone can go to Turks and Caicos

Someone tell Shawn to wipe her mouth. Talking too much. Refresh lipstick

I’m not being mean. She needs to wipe her mouth off. Have white residue. Looks like she needs water and to refresh her lipstick

Her lips are dry..

Oh my goodness. Again please someone explain the total close up during the beauty show 

I actually laughed out loud! Oh yes, she thinks she is totally beautiful...not. Don’t like her pompous attitude either! Malibu Barbie

Shawn never responses to questions.. many in recent shows have commented and asked her countless times what brand of glasses she wears. So much for her ‘dare to share’ motto

Quit with the closeups.

Too much on the eye brows

What is all over Shawn’s mouth?

Shawn said she gained weight but that's okay, to me she still looks very nice in the clothes as long as she wears the correct size so people can order correctly. As many viewers say she needs to go up a size.

Wish I had her shape but have never seen her in correct size.

The models always look great & have nice smiles. They r always cast to the side when Shawn takes over. UGH to Shawnie Sue

There are none so blind as those who cannot see.....she needs to size up and stop acting like she's all it.

• Like 9

Odd conversation about a dress, which turned out to be misleading comments by Isaac. A399138 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Always Isaac Gingham Midi Skirt

Shawn: I love her [the skirt]. It just makes me think of “Bridges of Madison County.” It makes me think of any great movie where there is like a farm and a white house with a white picket fence in the middle of nowhere. And Mama’s baking a pie and you can smell it from a mile away.

Isaac: Oh! You are so funny.

[Later, as she holds skirt up to her chest]

Isaac: The other thing, you know, this harks back to a couture collection that I did, and I will tell you exactly when I did it, it was in 19, I know this sounds like a long time ago, 1998. Spring collection 1998. And I did a dress, like a little strapless version, just like this, gingham seersucker, and it was shot for W [magazine] on Gwyneth Paltrow and it was so divine. Now, I love how clean it is. Like almost, I don’t know what… imagine the little strapless dress on Gwyneth Paltrow.

Shawn: Maybe if I bought the right size, I could turn it into a cute little strapless dress, because it’s adorable.

Isaac: Haha! No, I don’t know about that, no, maybe, I don’t know. Start thinking of it as a skirt. Because I mean, like, by the way, you’re seeing it on CeCe [DeDe?] and she’s tucked that incredible, you know, shirt, but I’m thinking about a polo shirt…

Well, Isaac kept on talking about the strapless dress he'd designed with the same fabric, so it's not surprising that Shawn picked up on that and suggested pulling the skirt up and wearing it as a dress. But that is something she might have done regardless of what he said... unless she figured out some way to tie it in a knot.

Not impressed with Shawn's fantasies about the Bridges movie (which I saw and liked) or other old movies with Country Mama baking pies. In my opinion the skirt looks dowdy in the midi length. Even Deanna, who usually looks good in anything, looked frumpy in it. I laughed when I saw that her low heel pumps were Carolyn metallic.

I liked the red flowers on the table, which were matchy-matchy with the blouse and skirt colors.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac green dress 7 gingham skirt 6-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac green dress 8 gingham skirt 6-18-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac green dress 9 gingham skirt 6-18-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

19 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Here you go. Half-squat followed by two leg lifts.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Isaac green dress 13 pants leg lift collage 1 6-18-21.jpg

*Bows down to @Coffeecup

Thank you!! 👏

The camera panned in and did a close up of the inner thighs, showing the wrinkles and material pulling...I'm not sure which looked worse, the material pulling, the odd doggie lift(s) or the hunk of material in her hand...She's such a shit show!

WHAT DOES SHITSHOW MEAN?

A shit show is a description of an event or situation that takes an unexpected turn and is thrown into chaos. It’s another word for a spectacle or a complete mess. Shit show can also be used to describe a person.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

I tuned in when she was creating a nauseating story with IM about a women at a fancy resort in Boca with a yacht docked near it!!! I guess wearing the tsv dress!!! NOT!! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

9 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

odd doggie lift(s) 

At first glance I read that as old doggie tits. 😁

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

71170D66-2873-49F7-9833-6F2B4FE8AC28.jpeg.7d4b8774e9d285d5daaa936fc50a5c00.jpeg

She’s so conspicuous. She rubbed and polished her rump roast for so long in this shot. And then to show the fabric’s stretch, she reached into those folds at the center seam of the crotch and *snapped* the fabric. And then she wonders why all the mean women are so unkind to her. Boo hoo 😢.              She’s just so obvious. 

And her comments about the Dorothy, gingham skirt are interesting. Can she think like a normal person for half a moment?

It occurred to me, having just read @Coffeecup’s take on Shawn trying to morph the Isaac skirt into a strapless dress fantasy. That is what that black, strapless dress looked like. The dress she wore on a show, quite a while back. It hung precariously low at the private, top curve of her breast line. It almost looked more like a skirt hoisted up as a strapless dress. She loves that idea apparently.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

The comments about Katrina are just low-rent but not surprising coming from her.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

You beg to differ?  About what?  Maybe read my post?

That he's all hers, as she thinks. I said I beg to differ with her.

• Like 2

Just now, RubberbandGirl said:

How disgusting. I love how she is so damn rude to OAP. I bet if she could be on her cell phone while on the air she would be. She ignores the presenter and shows a complete lack of interest in what is being shown. She has to be the worse host ever on QVC. Why they keep her is beyond me....

• Like 8
  • Sad 6

37 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

I mean...what to say?

I am aghast.

To be so unaware or uncaring that a camera could catch you in a split second...

she's got to be under the influence of something.

What's next?

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

What's next?

We could turn this into a long haul bingo game. I can think of many disturbing things.  
Actually, isn’t she the one who was asking which vegetable makes urine smell? She was mistaking something for asparagus. 

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

48 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

SK should be fired for this!!

The camera person despises her. Why else would he/she show SK picking her foot/toe?

The camera person should get a promotion for catching/showing this! 

I'd love to know what production screamed in her ear that made her straighten up and look into the camera.

I noticed SK tries to cover up by outlining the neckline with her hand, grabbing a dress off the rack, as if to say see I'm listening and paying attention. 

Yeah Skunks you're real talented. You can pick your feet AND listen to the OAP at the same time.

UGH...

On another note I'm sure many hosts do things they'd rather not be shown on camera when they know the camera isn't on them.  The difference is they do it quickly and discreetly and know the camera person won't pan to them because they are liked by the production crew.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

This strange agent is always sniffing up, picking at and itching into something. 

We should be so grateful she doesn’t have jock itch.

She’s already dangerously close to the whole “chaffing” issue. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 1