Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Yes. Shawn, of course, is up in the left corner. Then the two current pics of Westmore granddaughter on Skype. Then old pics of Westmore granddaughter.
3B2BD008-77DA-4813-B816-749197E78ADE.jpeg.7827e49e47cbfe7196b691ff554c791f.jpeg 

• Useful 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

On 6/15/2021 at 10:09 PM, Coffeecup said:

Seeing thbeir identical outfits, Shawn squealed "We're the same person!" 

Uh... NO.

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah blue outfit 1 6-15-21.jpg

Shawn looks like she has a big ole jelly ass in this, should have went up a size it's pulling across her chest.  Stop with the feet your thighs rub together everyone knows it, use that deodrant on them you where hawking a week ago. 

• Laugh 5

Heads up, I think Skunk will be live on QVC2 tonight at 9 p.m. to midnight with an accessories show. Possibly it's a rerun -- QVC never tells you which Q2 shows will be live -- but the posters at the other place said she'd be live.

I'm sure she hates having to be on The Deuce.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression Isaac intro 1 9-04-20.jpg

• Laugh 7

And Katrina has the Isaac TSV on Q1. Oh, oh.  Anticipate lots of petulance and juvenile behavior (more than usual.)

Could be explosive, early July 4th fireworks. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

15 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

Deliberate?

Exactly ! She is a child. When ever she gets called out on something. She well double down on it ! She is an ignorant ,nasty bitch .

• Like 4

7 hours ago, hummingbird said:

picture the up/down escalator and who is where

I don't have the graphic skills for this but @RubberbandGirl could be a project in your spare time 

I wonder if they're putting her on Q2 to compare her sales with the others.

Katrina has been doing the Friday tsv because it leads into her 1 a.m. show.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

3 hours ago, Shaking My Head said:

Katrina has been doing the Friday tsv because it leads into her 1 a.m. show.

They didn't let Katrina do the TSV for quite a while, despite having her own show in the next hour. They brought in Sandra a lot to do the TSV hour.

As for Skunk, I imagine she'll do her penance on the Deuce in order to get the weekend off.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Shaking My Head said:

Maybe they are checking to see if her "fans" follow her to Q2; a loyalty test so to speak.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4

The stigma with Q2 is so stupid. 

It's actually more pleasant to watch than QVC because of less host appearances.

Don't ruin it for us, Killjoyinger.

• Like 10

On 6/16/2021 at 2:40 PM, CandyApple said:

I might as well mention here because it involves the same body part, but the other day Courtney starting choking, seemingly on air, and warned it was about to happen. 

Music quickly took over her hosting duties.

When she came back, I noticed she still had a very nasal sound to her voice.

I think I might have an idea about this.  If she knew that some kind event was going to happen with regards to choking or coughing, this happens to me a few times a month because of my asthma.  I have about a minute “warning” that it’s going to happen and then my lungs go into spasm.  I cough, wheeze and can barely get my breath.  Then for a while afterwards, my nose runs like crazy. 

• Useful 6
  • Sad 1

I think she used to state her bra size as  double C. Now she's a D.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2

8 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

I think she used to state her bra size as  double C. Now she's a D.

Would double C = D?  Not sure; could be putting on weight.  Happens to me.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Hair is all over her face now.

She said this handbag has "juicy" webbing straps.

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 white glasses 2 hair in face 6-17-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

Hair is all over her face now.

She said this handbag has "juicy" webbing straps.

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 white glasses 2 hair in face 6-17-21.jpg

Shawn, there's this stuff called hairspray. Your friends Maria McCool and Nick Chavez sell it. 

Use it. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

”This is s little small for me, but it’s the only one I could find.” Extra small.

So, Skunk, why didn't you wear some other top that was your size?

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 white glasses 3 shirt too tight 6-1-21.jpg

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

She parts that hank way over to the side of her regular part causing it to hang in her face. Purely intentional. That's fine with me, I don't have to see her drag queen impersonator* make-up then.

*Real drag queens would never wear horrid makeup like hers.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Now selling the top she is wearing. Too tight as usual. Stark comparison between her and the OAP also wearing it. Shawn's is all tight and pulling and wrinkled. The OAP looks smooth and relaxed. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Just now, Benji said:

Now selling the top she is wearing. Too tight as usual. Stark comparison between her and the OAP also wearing it. Shawn's is all tight and pulling and wrinkled. The OAP looks smooth and relaxed. 

Doesn't it make you want to order at least two of them? 🙄 Such an insult to the product.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 3

Not going to Disney. Joe and her going to the Inn they "absolutely love" for a few days. 3 hours away and looks like an Italian villa.

Bright green toenail polish. 

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5

"These slides remind me of our Katy Perry line which we carry here at the Q." Way to sell the product you are selling and possibly off the Vince Caputo oap.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 4

7 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

"These slides remind me of our Katy Perry line which we carry here at the Q." Way to sell the product you are selling and pissoff the Vince Caputo oap.

These VC slides are gellies. She just said she didn't like gellies cause they feel gummy to her but these are another level. OAP definately looked pissed.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Not going to Disney. Joe and her going to the Inn they "absolutely love" for a few days. 3 hours away and looks like an Italian villa.

Well, it beats several weeks of bright orange polish.

Negative sales pitch. "I usually don't like jelly sandals... they feel gummy... but these are, like, EL-E-VATED!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 white glasses 3 jelly sandals 6-17-21.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

15 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Yet another “adults-only” vacation for her. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 8

I hate the feel of jelly shoes too.  But I’m not paid to sell them .

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

IKR? All she has to say is something like "These aren't your everyday jellies." Don't tell your audience that you hate them.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

Vince Camuto is big label there. Pissing off the OAP isn't the best idea. She's going to end up selling the no-name, soon to be palleted, qrap if she's not careful.

• Like 6

Literally my first time to join a chat room or board of any kind whatsoever.  After several months of following this board, I wanted to throw in my two cents because, frankly, I need some sort of sanity check.

Firstly, she is NO ‘travel savant’.   The word itself means ‘a sage or learned person’.  Visiting a handful of trendy high-end resorts does not a savant make.  As a professional world traveler (writing this post from Africa actually), I take huge exception to this characterization in particular.  (Hard core wondering why Disney was called off… ???)

Background:  I first took notice of SK years ago (maybe 2010?).  Not the point, except to say that, in the beginning, I really like her.  She was fun and light and not airbrushed perfect but still beautiful in her own way.  Remember when she used to stack all of her bracelets on one arm?   Well, that’s exactly how I love wearing my bracelets.  Actually, I even had the same Tiffany bracelet she said her Mom gifted her as a wedding present.  Admiring her style, I stocked up on PowerBeadsbyJen and a few others she sold, which, in fact, I still wear with a lot of pride and joy.  I would record her fashion shows religiously!

This is not to say I loved everything she wore, but I did find inspiration from both the clothing and jewelry she presented.

Then what happened?   She went all… dare I say, ugly?   I hate to use that word because each of us is beautiful in our own way.  Yes, as we age, our body types shift and change.  We can gain weight.  Whatever.  This is NOTHING to be ashamed of.   I remember when she actually did appear to be a size XS (can’t say that I ever thought she was an XXS.) But WTF happened to her???   Why the constant lying????

Like many of you, I wonder how on earth she continues to hold her position dressing and acting the way she does.  At first, I was really pulling for her to come out of whatever ‘quirky’ downward spiral she had found herself in.  And then she just kept on and on and on and on with the negative sales pitches combined with the complete lack of GAF wardrobe/hair/makeup.   She looks old, tired, hard, exhausted.

I lost my Dad only a couple of years ago, and you know what?   I still got dressed, washed my hair and body and GAF about friends and family around me.   Isn’t that the bare minimum we can do?   Like many of you, my Dad and I shared an extraordinary friendship and losing him was a crushing blow, especially after losing my son just a couple of years before.   And, at least in public, I was still presented a positive in the face of tremendous sadness and, yes, even hopelessness.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and say that I, too, remember when she claimed to have feet problems, when she claimed to love jewelry, when she actually knew how to apply makeup in a feminine way, when she wore clothing that fit her body.  I remember rushing to order so many things she presented because she really rocked it, even to the point of researching things that were not sold by QVC because I loved the look she pulled together.

Now, to hear her pretend she hates jewelry and hates — well, frankly, everything else is just mind boggling.  I rarely actually watch her anymore because there’s no joy there, but I do find a lot of joy on this board.  Y’all are hilarious!   Stay safe, be well and travel happy!  If you accept me into your group, maybe we can all have fun and be hilarious together :))

• Like 1

She was doing her back-and-forth hip swiveling and mouth pouting here while the MukLuks OAP was talking. Then she pointed her foot while showing the joggers. She just has to draw attention to herself.

She dissed joggers in general during this presentation. She said she'd worn joggers so much at home over the past year that they were worn out from multiple times in the washer and dryer, so it was time to replenish her jogger wardrobe. The OAP emphasized that these joggers would go in the washer and dryer and come out fine. She even said she had washed and dried the pair she was wearing that morning. It's disgusting that Shawn put her on the defensive.

So, Shawn bought all those joggers (various brands) from QVC, and every time she'd say how great they were during the presentations. And then in real life, they didn't hold up in the washer and dryer? That's not a very good recommendation!

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 white glasses 6 MukLuks joggers 6-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 white glasses 7 MukLuks joggers 6-17-21.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

1 hour ago, RubberbandGirl said:

She said these were super comfortable. I won't call her a liar, but I don't believe her.

252666955_vincecamutoflats061721.thumb.png.ab7209b4ba2fd854e3f4688e4219fb85.png

Is she arching her foot on purpose ? Those sandals are SO flat, I can't imagine they'd be comfortable for any length of time. No support. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

FB Gems:

Shawn when you said Isaac was up next, it would have been nice to say Katrina was the presenter. All the other host do that, Jealous maybe ?

Don’t put Shawn on q2 that’s like putting baby in the corner

Shawn probably doesn't like being on qvc 2. but she goes where they tell her to go, it's called do what you need to do to keep your job.

Take off the cardigan so we can see the dress!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

I'm pretty comfortable saying that she and Katrina are not workplace Besties.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 9
  • Sad 1

On 6/17/2021 at 7:54 AM, JohnnyStar5 said:

And Katrina has the Isaac TSV on Q1. Oh, oh.  Anticipate lots of petulance and juvenile behavior (more than usual.)

Could be explosive, early July 4th fireworks. 

Shawn did the Wednesday tsv.

• Useful 1

3 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

She said these were super comfortable. I won't call her a liar, but I don't believe her.

252666955_vincecamutoflats061721.thumb.png.ab7209b4ba2fd854e3f4688e4219fb85.png

Those some ugly looking feet .... they go well with the rest of her ugliness! What a PIG

• Like 7

2 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I'm pretty comfortable saying that she and Katrina are not workplace Besties.

I bet Katrina has gotten plenty of invites to the Hamptons…by numerous people. 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

2 hours ago, Benji said:

Is she arching her foot on purpose ? Those sandals are SO flat, I can't imagine they'd be comfortable for any length of time. No support. 

I have the exact same pair, made by Vince Camuto, bought two summers ago from Macy's.  The difference between my pair from a couple of years ago and these are that mine have a leather sole with a slight heel versus the jelly sole.

You're right! They are not super comfortable....but they are super cute (in my humble opinion - LOL!).  I wouldn't go walking for longs period of time in them, but I wore them to BBQs and casual dinners, places I was doing a lot of sitting.

And another thing - they look much better with pink or red polish on your toes instead of green!

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

10 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

And another thing - they look much better with pink or red polish on your toes instead of green!

To the whole post, I say, Amen!

• Like 4

This must have driven her to drink:

Isaac:  So I was having lunch with Manolo Blahnik.... You know who he is, right? (said humorously)

Katrina:  I've interviewed him!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

35 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I have the exact same pair, made by Vince Camuto, bought two summers ago from Macy's.  The difference between my pair from a couple of years ago and these are that mine have a leather sole with a slight heel versus the jelly sole .

You're right! They are not super comfortable....but they are super cute (in my humble opinion - LOL!).  I wouldn't go walking for longs period of time in them, but I wore them to BBQs and casual dinners, places I was doing a lot of sitting.

I did notice there was no mention about wearing them to the theme park or on the boardwalk.

• Laugh 8

1 hour ago, RubberbandGirl said:

I did notice there was no mention about wearing them to the theme park or on the boardwalk.

Yes, that's why I used my "host" voice in describing where I wore mine!

They're a little too blingy, to be honest.  My husband isn't a fan of them and when I pulled them out a couple of weeks ago, I was like "what was I thinking?"  They do sparkle..... A LOT.  They're tiny pave rhinestones ...disco balls for your feet, since I got them in silver.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Well, it beats several weeks of bright orange polish.

Negative sales pitch. "I usually don't like jelly sandals... they feel gummy... but these are, like, EL-E-VATED!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 white glasses 3 jelly sandals 6-17-21.jpg

She clearly has either used self tanner or that Westmore waterproof stuff on her feet.  Why is that when she uses stuff like this, she always looks more dirty than tan?  Wrong shade is my guess.

Everything she does is just too much of a good thing. 

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1

17 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Interesting....she had a post on Instagram back in April with a picture that she said was a "dry run for Disney" with a shout out to Jane Treacy, asking if she approved. 

Guess that family trip is for later.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Guess that family trip is for later.

Or it's more bullshit coming out of her mouth (or fingers).

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

On 6/9/2021 at 7:30 AM, mpeeps said:

Poor Vanessa!!  I hope someone warns her about this pairing! Maybe a loyal follower might want to post a warning when she's on FriYay!! 

Did anyone else see the male model during the Whish tsv presentation during Skunky's show?  Actual man hands, feet and manspreading too!! LOL!! Not sure he was on all day?  I didn't catch Shawn make any dumb comments. She just said the product is by used by men and women.  At least we didn't have to see her feet. Wonder if we'll be seeing more men applying beauty products? She claims she uses the foot mask every night. More lies or the product really doesn't work as expected!

20210609_072047.thumb.jpg.b271935d01facf5d5b18336b46c399c9.jpg20210609_072120.thumb.jpg.99f0b582d0375dc095e181a74a5cfb97.jpg20210609_072139.thumb.jpg.192348ca2956c15bf81fdeb6eef5be49.jpg20210609_072149.thumb.jpg.6d313c7c70b7ca27b3800d7dbd684f65.jpg

Whoa.

Hold up, qvc.

This guy is super cute but The One and Only super hot 🔥 male model/personal trainer Long should be showing us (me!) his feet👣.

💘😉

• Laugh 9

19 hours ago, Thumper said:

I was obsessed with jellies - WHEN I WAS 12.  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Just tuned in. Wow, she's overdone the tanner or foundation or something on her face. It's literally brown. 😯

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 4

Just now, Benji said:

Just tuned in. Wow, she's overdone the tanner or foundation or something on her face. It's literally brown. 😯

Yep she's on with Isaac. Her hair is just awful, the dark roots are so dirty looking. I don't get it, what does QVC see in her?

• Like 7