Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Meanwhile some hosts are breaking up their shifts.  Working 2 hours mid-day or morning and returning in the late afternoon and evening for another two hour shift.  I'm not sure that's by choice, but doing those broken shifts sounds like more of a commitment and requires more flexibility.  I'm sure it's nice to get a break in between but knowing you have to be on air again later in the day hangs over your head. 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10

Peace Love World is on. Does anyone else think their clothes are hideous? Does everything they sell have to have a message on it? And while we're on the subject what the hell does Peace Love World mean???????

• Like 8
  • Laugh 5

She's wearing the straw hat fedora and the biggest earrings I've seen on her.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings 1 6-14-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings 2 6-14-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings 3 6-14-21.jpg

• Sad 9

Ugh, yes. Those earrings are the biggest. And among the ugliest.

• Like 7

Those white glasses are even more distracting than the black Magoos. Too much glare. And they draw attention to the ugly earrings as they are the same color. 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

The other night (Friday?) when Shawn presented Doris Dalton, I was fooling around with making Shawn reflect a similar look like Doris. It’s a calmer, more monochromatic, less distracting Shawn. It’s a bit crude, but I wanted to get rid of those matte, charcoal brow.

AF0148F8-C06D-4427-A379-22D6BFD870EB.jpeg.b59dff9aa7e5e6e04089e135eb92a956.jpeg

• Like 5

What are those things on her ears?  Macrame plant hangers?

She could fit a full grown philodendron in each one.

Anyone talking about anti-aging makeup shouldn't be wearing earrings of that length.

They will drag your face down faster than the natural aging process does.

Bonehead.

If one more person calls Amal M.L....(looking at you tonight, Shawn)

I don't think these hosts have ever seen her name written down.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

AnyBody lounge dress. With all the tie-dye colors available, of course she chose solid black.

"I'm wearing the extra small."

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings 5 dress XS 6-14-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings 6 dress witrh hat 6-14-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 4

"I'm wearing the extra small. " Uh no you're not. It's very.loose on you so it's probably a medium.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

I wish someone at QVC would tell and/or explain to hosts - Shawn in particular - that your height has very little to do with what size you wear.

• Like 11

She's just a piece of work. Koco presented the Laurie Felt tencel shirt and it just about sold out. Koco introduces Dumbass for the D&C Jeggings and says surprised "Oh you're wearing the Laurie Felt shirt".and Shawn says very seriously "Yes I am."  My guess is she didn't get to present the Felt top and is stuck with the Gobs. She is such a selfish bitch. Plus the Felt shirt's biggest detail was it's flowing sleeves and she has them rolled up. All subliminal messages from her.  

And no you are not wearing the extra small in the Jeggings. We see those thighs.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

41 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She just announced that she's going on vacation "in a week or so." 

Again?

I think she's mentioned somewhere - on air or on Instagram - that she's going to Disney

Come to think of it, maybe that's why Jane T. has been down in the dumps?

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

The Denim & Co. jeggings. She said she had to wear the XS petite because they didn't have her length on the set, "But I'm kind of liking where they are hitting me."

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings y D-C jeggings 6-14-21.jpg

• Sad 3

She just laid down on the sofa and said her producer just told her if you are laying down you've already checked out and she said "I beg to differ " Always pushing the buttons. She also placed the hat she just bought on the table with the flip-flops to sell it. If I were Spenco oap I would be so pissed.

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

She said CoKo just got back from St. John/St. Thomas and she is going away in a couple of weeks to some place less awesome but will be poolside. You know she's so childishly jealous of and in so much competition with CoKo. 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Sad 7

16 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I think she's mentioned somewhere - on air or on Instagram - that she's going to Disney

Come to think of it, maybe that's why Jane T. has been down in the dumps?

Jane is on vacay this week. Probably at Disney as we snark on Skunk.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

She's pushing her "I am the storm" TILI beauty box again. She said it's a good mantra "after the year we have all been through." Gloom, doom.

You can't even read the printing on the box this time -- white lettering on light green background.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings 8 TLI box I am the storm  6-14-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings 9 TLI box 6-14-21.jpg

• Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She's pushing her "I am the storm" TILI beauty box again. She said it's a good mantra "after the year we have all been through." Gloom, doom.

You can't even read the printing on the box this time -- white lettering on light green background.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings 8 TLI box I am the storm  6-14-21.jpg

Somewhere in suburban Philly, Leah is throwing shade. 😂

• Laugh 10

12 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She didn't create that quote, but signs her name as if she did.

Why not come up with your own words?

Oh, that's right...Shawn.

Any handwriting analysts?

Lower case letters are the same size as or larger than the "S".

Signature looks smushed together.

I have no idea what any of this means.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

She changed outfits for the Tatcha TSV. Looks like she's wearing two white tank tops under her jacket. Why?

Those glasses with the partial white frame are one of her most distracting pairs of glasses.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty Tatcha 1 6-14-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

7 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She just laid down on the sofa and said her producer just told her if you are laying down you've already checked out and she said "I beg to differ " Always pushing the buttons. She also placed the hat she just bought on the table with the flip-flops to sell it. If I were Spenco oap I would be so pissed.

A396264 Spenco Orthotic Thong Sandal - Yumi Bokeh

Spenco guy 3:16: … so this is technology that reads and reacts to every step that you take. And that’s why it‘s very good for everyday wear as well as building it into our slides, our thong sandals, are good for any foot because it’s for any foot type with immediate break-in time. And the way you’re sitting on the couch right now tells me you felt that immediate break-in time and that total support technology. Am I correct?

Shawn 3:44: Yes, and I appreciate  you noting that, because my producer Shawn (?) got in my ear and said me laying down tells him I’ve completely checked out of this show. I’d like to differ.

Spenco guy: Oh no, no. [laughs]

She took her own sweet time raising herself to a sitting position. She made it perfectly clear that she can do exactly as she pleases, regardless of what her producer says.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings 10 laying on sofa Spenco 6-14-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion straw hat earrings 11 laying on sofa Spenco 6-14-21.jpg

• Surprise 9
  • Sad 4

FB Gems:

Why don't you ever reply to facebook comments. All the other hosts always take the time.

YES ! many host reply back to viewers, Shawn never replies back. I have seen host go to Antonella's f/b page to give her support not Shawn. Facts.

Gypsy earrings -- are you kidding!!

Those earrings Shawn they are kinda small

I am old fashioned, but I think those ridiculous earrings ruined the whole look. Shawn needs a new stylist.

The forty inch eyelashes go great with the gypsy earrings. PERFECT!!!

Shawn is all about Shawn! She had on so much makeup tonight it was awful. She thinks she looks amazing.

And she is a undercover "bully".

• Like 8
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

Hmm, I’m guessing the new producer was given a directive to stop her antics. Let’s see where this goes. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I Am the Storm has been overdone by Shawn (and others).  It's about as meaningful/deep as saying "have a nice day" when coming out of her mouth.  Although I will admit Shawn is a shit-storm.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 6

Pretty sure those are the glasses she was wearing (or rather, the glasses were wearing her) when she did her drunk Skyping in from her basement. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Every time Shawnie Sue refers to, I am the storm, someone should post the photo from Leah's IG page - The storm will pass, on her QVC page.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Shawn 3:44: Yes, and I appreciate  you noting that, because my producer Shawn (?) got in my ear and said me laying down tells him I’ve completely checked out of this show. I’d like to differ.

If a producer says that you LISTEN and sit the f*$k up!! I believe it's part of their job to keep you looking your best as when you look your best you're more likely to sell. 

If my producer said that to me I'd be too embarrassed to repeat it on air. 

If I were her producer I'd have told her off after the show. She'd be instructed to never ever call me out on air like that again! Then I'd proceed to complain about her antics to the top brass. As in why am I here if this hag isn't going to listen to me AND repeat my instructions to her on air. I'd have been beyond livid!

Oh, and Skunks it's I beg to differ.

She's a moron and an embarrassment to the Q! 

On another note I realize we noticed LOGO it seems has kicked her to the curb.  Can the same be said about Graver?  I haven't seen her present with her in forever!

• Like 13

FB Gem: (Posted previously, however the replies to the comment are Gem worthy)

I am old fashioned, but I think those ridiculous earrings ruined the whole look. Shawn needs a new stylist.

Maybe she paid A HUNDRED "BUCKS" for them! -- ugh! -- She speaks horribly.

I agree.....her makeup look the past couple of years has been very heavy...those glasses she wears makes her look like she’s 90 years old

So mean people don’t watch! Jealous much

Jealous much is so immature." No one is jealous of this woman. There's nothing to be jealous about. She's no great beauty. One of the presenters changed her schedule so she was not partnered with her.  

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

12 hours ago, rocketinu said:

And no you are not wearing the extra small in the Jeggings. We see those thighs.

Maybe they are sized like the DG2 leggings? I am losing weight so I sized WAY down and ordered the Petite XXS. They fit. I am not.

(And by "fit" I mean they go on and I can breathe. Are they too tight - yes. But if you want to feel good about what size you wear, DG2 for the win!)

• Like 3

Facebook Gems:

I am not a hater I just do not like Shawn. QVC can't seem to find a place for her as they keep bouncing her around.

Shawn u have beautiful skin, and teeth and u always look so perfect, bless ur heart if u could just style ur hair u would be so gorgeous

Your new hair cut looks amazing and you do come off as if your used to having best of everything hopefully it’s true but you being able to shop top brands at expensive stores always dropping names that others can’t or will never be able to afford makes you look snobby …I’m betting you’re not … Sometimes your style is crazy. Your look is goofy but that’s what makes you different ~ I notice everything you do other hosts try lol but PJS just don’t work on all hosts holding a glass of wine not the look for everyone  Be you but keep it real you are very talented.

Shawns husband make boo cue bucks she can well afford that resort they went to in upstate NY is 900 dollars a night Shawn can well afford these items

Don't get me wrong, shaun has always been my fav, but, she does not look like shaun anymore. of course,too much makeup, but, her face doesn't look like shaun. if she had work done, ok,but,I'm not really liking the look.

She gets Botox. She's mentioned it. They could never do those close ups they're now doing otherwise.

Botox really doesn't change your appearance i think its more than that. She really doesn't look like herself. Oh well, to each her own

Botox definitely does change your appearance when your lines are smoothed out. Your face & eyes become lifted, and you look refreshed.

Shawn has changed a lot, she wears way too much make up and she does get botox as she said so herself on air, but to each his own on that one, but it starts with a little botox then they try something else and on and on it goes until they ruin their looks but to each his own ,to me the best look Shawn ever had was when she had her hair very short she looked stunning, (model look)

She does look like work was done that may explain her being off the set so often. The other host had a face lift Pat she came to work a little too soon her whole face was red but on her the results are real obvious. Amy is the only natural one

Let’s just sum this look in a nutshell---Shawn looks like an upside down ice bucket with glasses.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

35 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

f I were her producer I'd have told her off after the show. She'd be instructed to never ever call me out on air like that again! Then I'd proceed to complain about her antics to the top brass. As in why am I here if this hag isn't going to listen to me AND repeat my instructions to her on air. I'd have been beyond livid!

As long as there was another host, if I were the producer and she pulled that, she would be sent home for the evening. I don't think anyone has tried to reel her in before; in fact, I think the producers are mostly very young and enjoy seeing how insane she can go. If this is a new approach, I say YIPPEE! I just hope they don't fire the producer.

• Like 7

Isn’t producer Shawn Janie’s producer? If so, I think that name has been around a long time. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Obviously, these people posting on Shawn's FB page don't understand fillers......but, then, they seemingly don't understand other things like spelling, grammar or punctuation, either!

My favorite - "Shawn makes boo cue bucks".

• Like 3
  • Laugh 12

44 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Obviously, these people posting on Shawn's FB page don't understand fillers......but, then, they seemingly don't understand other things like spelling, grammar or punctuation, either!

My favorite - "Shawn makes boo cue bucks".

HA! Believe it or not I correct some of the grammar, spelling, etc...before posting here.

im.not.a.grammar.nazi.i.just.hate.stupidity.someecards.52689915.jpg

Edited by Miss Priss
  • Laugh 13
  • Surprise 1

Like I said previously  I believe she had a mini fit over Koco doing the Laurie Felt flowing blouse presentation. She came on wearing the exact same blouse Koco had on that just sold out and Koco was very surprised. She had the flowing sleeves rolled up like she was going to stick a pack of cigarettes in one of them. There was a very up your's subliminal message in that. We may see an on air meltdown at some point. 

Sorry Skunk the storm is fizzling out.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

15 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Like I said previously  I believe she had a mini fit over Koco doing the Laurie Felt flowing blouse presentation. She came on wearing the exact same blouse Koco had on that just sold out and Koco was very surprised. She had the flowing sleeves rolled up like she was going to stick a pack of cigarettes in one of them. There was a very up your's subliminal message in that. We may see an on air meltdown at some point. 

Sorry Skunk the storm is fizzling out.

Not surprisingly, Shawn being paired up with  another host appears to be ending badly.  Who's left at this point?

I stand by my comment from last week.......she's going to stay until the bitter end and it is not going to be pretty.  But it will be sort of interesting (in other words, fun!) to see how it all unfolds.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

I think JRT's producer is named Shawn too and is male.  Does Skunky have the same producer now?  She used to have the red head that just left.  Maybe the red head  that left gave the new producer some notes of red flags to watch out for when Skunky is on!  Like laying down during a presentation, being too invasive, negative or oversharing.

• Like 5

If this producer, Shawn/Sean, is usually with JRT, then maybe he/she is used to being an actual producer and being in charge. Jane blabs constantly and is all over the place with her stories, but she is not unprofessional and lazy like Shawn K is. That would be great if there is a new person in charge. And, I don't know who else is left to pair with her. I don't know why they bother - clearly, it makes no difference in Shawn's behaviors and even makes some worse. I do hope that if it gets to the breaking point, we don't have to witness it on air. It would be really uncomfortable and she clearly needs help.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I do hope that if it gets to the breaking point, we don't have to witness it on air. It would be really uncomfortable and she clearly needs help.

I completely agree with you here.

Although I said it might be "fun" to watch it unfold, I did not mean seeing it implode on air.  Rather, I meant seeing glimpses of her like last night (which I did not see), where she completely disregarded a producer's direction - or lied about it even happening the way she portrayed it on tv) or seeing her being dissed by vendors who don't want to work with her.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Pretty sure those are the glasses she was wearing (or rather, the glasses were wearing her) when she did her drunk Skyping in from her basement. 

More examples, from March 2020:

misc pics Shawn Killinger Instagram show glasses ugly 8 collage 2 3-21-20.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

Does anyone know if Leah will be on with her “Cheers” partner tonight? I wonder if Skunky saw the comment from Leah about the storm passing. Could be icy between the two of them if they’re together.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

30 minutes ago, Micmac said:

Does anyone know if Leah will be on with her “Cheers” partner tonight? I wonder if Skunky saw the comment from Leah about the storm passing. Could be icy between the two of them if they’re together.

The Q program guide says they will be on together at 10:00 p.m. Shawn will start by herself at 9:00 with Truth + Style fashion. Leah will stay late to do the TSV at midnight, California Innovations "coolers and more." So even if Leah doesn't show up for Cheers, she'll be there at midnight.

It must be hard for hosts to work those split shifts. Leah usually does 7 a.m. fashion shows and other early daytime shows. Other hosts get split shifts too, such as Rick. Most of the daytime hosts have had to do a midnight TSV at some point. Shawn has never done a split shift, to my knowledge. It's just as well, because if they made her show up in the morning, all she'd do is moan and complain and lie down on the sofa for the entire show.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

David seems to have the most stable, predictable schedule.  Some like Rick, Sandra, Rachel pop up all over the place.

• Like 6

Maybe Leah's "storm will pass" comment was meant for Skunk when she found out Skunk got to slap her label on another sampler of products.  Maybe it was an inside joke.  Who approved that green packaging with her scribble on it? It's cringey, especially coming from Shawn who acts like an obnoxious moron.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

On 6/12/2021 at 8:54 PM, From Where I Sit said:

She’s in search of rogue hairs now.

She’s a rogue.

30A06BC0-B00B-402F-A1A5-9A5AFED69969.jpeg.e8439da64800b4096bdfd3eb6fdeb940.jpeg

She jams so many words into her thought and let’s them spill out. If someone separated the wheat from the chaff of her presentations, there wouldn’t be much substantive information left. She’s so aggressive about not important stuff. On with Doris Dalton, “This is the only presentation o the day!”  She has said that now, three times.  Wow! Earth shattering. Qvc is on line now isn’t it?

Can’t the My Saloon Suite place use a greeter? Or something?

That's probably Juicy Joe's job🤓

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Why aren't they telling her that in her exit interview.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5