Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

21 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

FB Gems:

Callie is on HSN this morning selling mattresses. She looks so nice and professional. Shawn was selling mattresses last night and she looked like she just got out of bed. Hair a mess and in sweats. Why does the Q keep her?

I love Shawn Killinger, but her hair drives me crazy, she's is forever fixing her bangs

Too bad Shawn does not know what size she is. All her clothes are much too tight and look silly. Move up 2 sizes

Scared of the truth about Shawn and her clothes being too tight i think it is obvious

Her t shirt too small

She needs a bigger size

That's all the time....she likes that sloppy look.

I agree Shawn needs bigger size

I don’t like the shirt tied.

I was enjoying looking at the clothes & all of a sudden I see that cute blouse all tied up - why? It doesn't make me want to purchase seeing it like that.

Shawn Killinger can't make up her mind about what she is doing or saying. For the longest time, she tells people she does not like or wear "acrylic" finger nails. So the question is Why is she wearing them now?

I sure hope Shawn didn't have work done. I swear she used to have a distinctly feminine look in aspects of her face and she looks really different.... not the makeup. When Courtney had work done she also changed her hair, which Shawn did just recently too .... something that you commonly do. And yes, Courtney did have work done - was talked about on the Q forums back at the time, it was obvious. Love both CoCo and Shawn, so I'm not saying this as a hater lol.

Something is off with your make-up, Shawn.

Why do they do a close up on the beauty shows? It’s too close.

Why does she lie about her clothes size… even with “QVC sizing? There is no way that she is 5’6” and wears an extra small. I know that the camera is deceiving, but I don’t buy it. She doesn’t look that skinny to be 5’6” and an XS. Please, be truthful!

She lives in a world of Make believe like Mr. Rogers !

I agree Shawn needs bigger size

So there’s WALDO !

Sounds like they're finally on to her!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, hummingbird said:
11 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

How do you think she achieved that nail look?

Tips? Press ons?

press ons or gels 

You can also get them with dipped nails. I used to do that because it can kind of hide the nail growth for an extra week. Now I think they are outdated and just get one color. I actually just got that gel nail kit from QVC and am looking forward to trying that.

• Like 6

And the award for Most Brainless Sales Presentation this month goes to --- Shawn Killinger, for the Denim & Co. wide-leg striped beach pants!

"They're giving me Costa Rica vibes, not necessarily zip-lining but a house with no doors or windows, overlooking a cliff, and there are snakes and....I better stop...."

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 10

Believe it or not, "juicy" was used as a descriptive in a Dynatrap presentation.  What a pathetic moron.

• Surprise 5
  • Sad 7

10 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Believe it or not, "juicy" was used as a descriptive in a Dynatrap presentation.  What a pathetic moron.

LOL. What, nice juicy dead bugs? 🦟

• Laugh 9
  • Sad 2

She's on with the HairMax cap. I think those are the biggest earrings I've seen her wear.

She's telling her usual story of her past alopecia at age 18 and later when she started at QVC.

misc pics Shawn Killinger HairMax giant earrings 1 6-12-21.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 5

OMG, HairMax has Fabio giving a testimonial. Remember him from all the romance novel covers? Shawn politely said he was still very attractive.

misc pics Shawn Killinger HairMax giant earrings 3 Fabio 6-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger HairMax giant earrings 2 Fabio 6-12-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 6

At last she finally pulled that droopy hair back into a topknot!

Josie Maran mist with OAP Lucienne.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 1 hair in topknot 6-12-21.jpg

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 2

56 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She's on with the HairMax cap. I think those are the biggest earrings I've seen her wear.

She's telling her usual story of her past alopecia at age 18 and later when she started at QVC.

misc pics Shawn Killinger HairMax giant earrings 1 6-12-21.jpg

What's with her hair? It's all different colors and stripes. I'm so surprised QVC allows her to appear on camera looking like the way she does. The chandelier earrings are comical. I don't get it, if she and husband own beauty salons why doesn't her hair look professionally done?

• Like 10

Holy crap !  The Tarte OAP has huge purple under eye circles. She seriously looks like she's been beaten up. And the "sunshine stick" really didn't improve matters.

And Shawn's skin just looks dirty. Especially her forehead. Looks brownish orange. She and Blabby should have a contest to see who wears the most makeup. So clownish ! 🤡

• Like 13

Blushly battery powered shower brush. Tara the OAP said she developed this brush because she has limited use of one hand due to an accident, and she can use the brush to reach her back and legs.. So I was waiting for Shawn to mention her mom's dexterity issues. She did, but not until the end of the presentation.

They are calling the net fabric accessory a "loofah."  Don;t understand that -- loofah is a dried plant you use for exfoliation, This attachment is just the same thing as the net puffs  you buy to use in the shower.

Side view of Shawn's hair --- yuck! And she was just now bragging that she used a new Wen conditioner last night. How is she going to explain how bad her hair looks when Chaz comes on later in this show?

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 2 shower tool 6-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 3 hair side 6-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 4 shower tool manicure 6-12-21.jpg

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

The Wen "dry oil" (?) mist. She said to Chaz, “My hair is dry. I just colored it, forgive me.”

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 7 Wen mist 6-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 8 Wen mist 6-12-21.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

She JUST colored it ? There's an awful lot of dark hair on that head. Is that the look she's going for ? 😝

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1

She needs toner over them to blend out the 4 different colors on her head. She really likes those totally out of style thick highlights. Out of date hairstyles and french-tip manicures=Q beauty expert. 🙄

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 7

9 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

The Wen "dry oil" (?) mist. She said to Chaz, “My hair is dry. I just colored it, forgive me.”

Chaz is a different kind of cat, I know. But I felt bad for him during this presentation, because Shawn kept using it incorrectly while he was trying to show how to use it, and he kept trying to gently point out the right way, and she just brushed him off. 😬

Can't blame him for that--if I were him, I wouldn't want a bunch of people returning my product and complaining: "I used it just like Shawn showed, and it turned out really bad!" ☹️

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

What in the world is that baggy thing she's wearing? Is it a long tunic shirt, or a short dress? Or a swimsuit coverup?

I guess we can be glad it's not her usual XXS skintight outfit. So, two surprising things tonight. Hair is tied back out of her face, and her clothes are not too tight.

She's been coughing a lot the past few minutes. Another medical thingy coming up?

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 9 dress baggy 6-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 10 dress baggy 6-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 11 dress baggy 6-12-21.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

She’s in search of rogue hairs now.

She’s a rogue.

30A06BC0-B00B-402F-A1A5-9A5AFED69969.jpeg.e8439da64800b4096bdfd3eb6fdeb940.jpeg

She jams so many words into her thought and let’s them spill out. If someone separated the wheat from the chaff of her presentations, there wouldn’t be much substantive information left. She’s so aggressive about not important stuff. On with Doris Dalton, “This is the only presentation o the day!”  She has said that now, three times.  Wow! Earth shattering. Qvc is on line now isn’t it?

Can’t the My Saloon Suite place use a greeter? Or something?

• Like 7
  • Laugh 4

She's really getting her passive-aggressive on tonight:

--During her hyper-dramatic monologue as she walked across the set, she made sure to tell us that she would be getting pro hair removal done "tomorrow--my only day off this weekend..."

--Previewing the next hour: "I think Mary Beth Roe is coming on? (pause) OK, she is. And she is with Kim Gravel? Oh, that will be fun." 😲

• Like 2
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, MisterShrug said:

She's really getting her passive-aggressive on tonight:

--During her hyper-dramatic monologue as she walked across the set, she made sure to tell us that she would be getting pro hair removal done "tomorrow--my only day off this weekend..."

--Previewing the next hour: "I think Mary Beth Roe is coming on? (pause) OK, she is. And she is with Kim Gravel? Oh, that will be fun." 😲

There is such a biting undercurrent to everything she says now.

Speaking of biting, that overbite...

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

And so we reached the end of the "special" Dare to Share show, and Vanessa Herring never showed up. Is she going to be the new DTS sidekick, or not? Shawn didn't mention her name, either last night or tonight.

Her makeup was too heavy, as usual. Too much dark contouring in the sides of the nose, above arches of brows, and below cheekbones. It made her face look dirty.

That thousand-yard stare of hers is getting unnerving.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 12 bug eyes 6-12-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 6

FB Gems:

And get rid of the Magog glasses seriously

Ya know don’t talk about your small hair loss some of us lost our hair to chemotherapy…get freaking real loser

She lies so much I am surprised her nose isn't growing. She says she is a baby when it comes to pain yet I have seen her pluck hair from her face with an epilator.

Question, if Chaz Deans hair products are so good, why does Shawn's hair always look like dried straw?

Saying "bucks" sound so crude. Please use the word "dollars."

Or calling the guests “girl” Lol

• Like 11
  • Laugh 6

7 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

And the award for Most Brainless Sales Presentation this month goes to --- Shawn Killinger, for the Denim & Co. wide-leg striped beach pants!

"They're giving me Costa Rica vibes, not necessarily zip-lining but a house with no doors or windows, overlooking a cliff, and there are snakes and....I better stop...."

Again dumb as a box of rocks

• Like 7
  • Laugh 3

Oh my....I just viewed the WEN Bow-tanical Dry Oil Mist presentation.

Not only was she calling it Bow-tanical, which I hate, she said it was not a "water, WAH-ter based product".....repeating water twice in that weird cadence she has.

But the best thing, for me, was while she was telling us how she put it on last night and woke up this morning and it felt like silk had grown out of her head.  She's running her fingers in her hair like a freakin' maniac.

And I'm glad her hair FEELS like silk.....cause to me it looks like straw.

silk.jpg

silk2.jpg

silk3.jpg

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

She's in the shower, after using the Bow-tanical mist and "it feels like SILK!"

She's such an idiot.

silk again.jpg

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 4

I'm not a hair color expert, except when it comes to my own hair color, which I naturally take a special interest in - ha! ha!  I'm a fan of hilites for all, but I think you have to use the right color.

Tell me, someone here who is knowledgeable.   Am I wrong to think that instead of hiliting her hair, Shawn should maybe just go full blown with the color?  I feel like if she wants to be a blonde, she should just go for it.  Super dark hair with virtually white hilites is not a good look, to me at least.  If she wants to hilite her hair, she should do anything but the bleached blonde look, since her natural color is so dark.  I remember while she was out on an extended leave, she went totally back to her natural color and posted a pic of it.  I think the Calista woman did it.  I thought it looked nice, compared to this over-processed looking mess her hair has become.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Which "extended leave?" There have been so many. 😁

True, true, true.  I knew someone would say this!

It's the leave we shouldn't talk about since it involves ..... you know.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

WTH?? What are these people doing to their faces??? Looks like something you'd see at a carnival sideshow tent.

• Laugh 8
  • Sad 2

40 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I remember while she was out on an extended leave, she went totally back to her natural color and posted a pic of it.  I think the Calista woman did it.

This?...BAB52C9C-DFDB-4D4F-B88E-49F1ACEA0975.jpeg.ef503d3e47808a34cc7f622736e3e1c6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 7

12 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

This?...BAB52C9C-DFDB-4D4F-B88E-49F1ACEA0975.jpeg.ef503d3e47808a34cc7f622736e3e1c6.jpeg

Yes.

Keep in mind, I said the COLOR looked better than what she has now.

The hairstyle, though?  Not so much.

• Like 3

She really just needs a toner. It makes all the difference to soften the highlights. I wonder if she's been painting on highlights at home.

• Useful 3
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

Yes, terrible hair style, but the color looked okay. Look how normal her eyebrows were then.

• Like 5

Those brunette pics remind me of mugshots and criminals come to mind. So as long as I choose to keep watching this train wreck, I hope she sticks to some shade of blonde or longer hair if she goes brunette.  Remember how uncomfortable she was in the brunette wig but fishing for compliments at the same time?

58d418a17261b_qvc398.jpg.f07de2e894ca11a48ced45a77733462d.jpg

Remember this do that looked like devil horns.

5ace1aa186616_qvc124.thumb.jpg.d9ac1225d528ce4f49929b69b27efb29.jpg

And this hiddy hair piece she loved wearing.

139177492_qvc318.thumb.jpg.4bc80951b802831fe609cd08a385774f.jpg

• Laugh 4
  • Surprise 4

A459439 Smileactives Mega-Size Power Teeth Whitening Gel Auto-Delivery

Ewwwwww! 🤮

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 13 Smileactives grin 6-12-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty navy shirt 14 Smileactives tongue 6-12-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

5 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She really just needs a toner. It makes all the difference to soften the highlights. I wonder if she's been painting on highlights at home.

I had to look up what toner is!

I definitely think this color has been done professionally.  Mostly because it appears she doesn't do anything in her real life that doesn't involve someone else doing it! 

I think there's a dual problem here of her not knowing how to style her own hair, despite all the products she has to do it.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Oh my....I just viewed the WEN Bow-tanical Dry Oil Mist presentation.

Not only was she calling it Bow-tanical, which I hate, she said it was not a "water, WAH-ter based product".....repeating water twice in that weird cadence she has.

But the best thing, for me, was while she was telling us how she put it on last night and woke up this morning and it felt like silk had grown out of her head.  She's running her fingers in her hair like a freakin' maniac.

And I'm glad her hair FEELS like silk.....cause to me it looks like straw.

silk.jpg

silk2.jpg

silk3.jpg

Her hair looks filthy, and she's adding oil to it I don't care if it's dry or not it's oil, even Chaz said wow she's going to town with it, that's when he said you can use it on your skin too. ...she looks like she hasn't washed her hair in a week...YUCK!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

She's in the shower, after using the Bow-tanical mist and "it feels like SILK!"

She's such an idiot.

silk again.jpg

She looks like a woodchuck.

@Miss Priss. Thank you so much for posting the FB comments.  They're highly entertaining. 

15 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

Her hair looks filthy, and she's adding oil to it I don't care if it's dry or not it's oil, even Chaz said wow she's going to town with it, that's when he said you can use it on your skin too. ...she looks like she hasn't washed her hair in a week...YUCK!

Don't forget this gem.

misc_pics_Shawn_Killinger_beauty_hoodie_4_stringy_hair_5-28-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 4

11 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

No she's too busy scribbling crap in her house.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

2 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

@Miss Priss. Thank you so much for posting the FB comments.  They're highly entertaining. 

@PearlClutcher You're very welcome! 🙂

I find them entertaining as well.  I also find it comforting in a strange way seeing/knowing others see what we here see and are as critical of this hag as we are!

On another note if I were SK I'd be reading comments on my FB/IG or have someone monitoring my pages so I could improve re: what is being said.  NOT SK, IF she sees the critical comments I believe she revels in them, and makes a point to continue the behavior that she criticized for. Sicko that she is!

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

if I were SK I'd be reading comments on my FB/IG or have someone monitoring my pages so I could improve re: what is being said.  NOT SK, IF she sees the critical comments I believe she revels in them, and makes a point to continue the behavior that she criticized for. Sicko that she is!

You probably knew I’d ❤️ that ^ before I even touched thee button. 😅

Edited by From Where I Sit · Reason: ETS: edited to subtract the extra “e”
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

That scribbling all over the house seems like a very manic thing to do, as in DSM-5 mania. 🙁

• Like 8

I find Shawn's hair, makeup, and mani/pedi to be offensive and insulting. As a viewer, I am offended that QVC thinks I am stupid enough to buy her as a beauty expert and it is insulting to vendors that they are stuck with her "modeling" their product. She looks a dirty, greasy mess all the time. And her personality stinks too.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 15

9 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

I find Shawn's hair, makeup, and mani/pedi to be offensive and insulting. As a viewer, I am offended that QVC thinks I am stupid enough to buy her as a beauty expert and it is insulting to vendors that they are stuck with her "modeling" their product. She looks a dirty, greasy mess all the time. And her personality stinks too.

I think what is so offensive and insulting is she looks like she just doesn't give a damn.  Her hair, her clothes, her lack of preparation--she appears like she just rolled out of bed, got to the studio 5 minutes before her shift, and winged it all.  Yes, she does put on makeup and then more makeup on top of that.  Which again, appears like she doesn't give a damn b/c it is overdone and garish.  Not only does she insult and offend her audience, she also appears to do the same to the vendors.  It is unclear to me why they put up with her antics.  She complains about her oh so long 4 hour shift, a one day weekend, need for a vacay (of which she's had several) after this terrible, terrible year.

• Like 15