Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

There’s her Kentucky Derby horse, Midnight Bourbon. Odds: 20-1. Save your money, Shawn.

misc pics animals horse Midnight Bourbon, Kentucky Derby 2021 5-01-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

I think she does the back pockets cause she has a wedgie, she's pulling on the legs to pull them down they were riding up

I thought that she does those things trying to show the fabric has stretch.  Leave it to the models and OAP Skunks as you suck at modeling, showing fabric stretch, and well, breathing.

• Laugh 8

10 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

She looks like trailer park trash. Heading to the local bar, for a one night stand. 🤮

image.jpeg.44e878e9fce34696de4ba4641d83502d.jpeg

Someone tell her she is almost 50,knock it off!

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

FB Gems:

You do not wear shorts with the type of shoes Shawn had on, she is such a show-off.

I'm sorry but Shawn looked crazy in those heels. Come on Shawn its Shorts.

Who wears sandals like that ....with shorts

You’re a size 2? That’s some serious vanity sizing. You look about a solid 10. Menopause is wreaking havoc on u. Lol.

No size 2 no way!

Why can’t we have honesty with sizing? The thinnest model on Q wears a 4, so size 2? And, often the clothes are too tight and pulling in the wrong direction! Let’s get real and be truly helpful to us watching and ordering.

Shawn don’t laugh. U sound ridiculous

I agree those shoes look awful with shorts

Horrible crunchy looking lashes

Size 2 my a**!

It is so funny to see Shawn "bucking" her eyes out when applying mascara. Is it going over false eyelashes ?

Shawn you are such a pretty lady. Just wish you would keep your hair out of your face and get rid of the glasses you are always adjusting and looking over the top of. You used to dress and look really sharp when you were on. What has happened. You look so sloppy sometimes. I used to look forward to you being on. Look at pics when your hair was short and you were dressed to the nines compared to now. Sorry for the negativity.

Dear Shawn, either cut bangs or pin them up.

Don't button up the dress up... to little

Do something with her hair . Get it out of the eye.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

2 hours ago, Elle820 said:

She doesn't have an ounce of style,

something you have or don't and money has nothing to do with it 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

something you have or don't and money has nothing to do with it 

Same goes for class. 

• Like 8

The cute one is a tarsier, a tiny primate from Southeast Asia. It hunts at night.

The other one works at night too.

misc pics Shawn Killinger face expression bug eyes 2 collage animal, tarsier 4-30-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

It seems that the negative comments remarking on her look or clothes or behavior, are gathering steam. It’s sort of a relief, a salute to solidarity. 

😅

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 5

I think she needs to go in for a boob overhaul. They are heading south and have a weird smashed look. Maybe they sprung a leak.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Those shoes? 

With those shorts?

Oh, hell no.

Hell to the no.

She's got one hell of a nerve, and she knows it.

Selling fashion for a living, and this is the outfit you wear to show the world?

No.  No.  No.

Very rough looking.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

Between Skunky and Kerstinky. I'm drained. They both suck the life out of you. Too much to take in.  Can't post family picture of her Mom with grand here. Of course, not one mention of Mom in her Dad's memorial tribute

20210502_032803.thumb.jpg.bb68ccdda440a9c801437d4049523d58.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Sad 7

Those shoes and any high heels worn with shorts look like a street ho to me. JMHO

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Did she work last night (Sat) or did she take the night off b/c of the anniversary date?  Who does that?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Between Skunky and Kerstinky. I'm drained. They both suck the life out of you. Too much to take in.  Can't post family picture of her Mom with grand here. Of course, not one mention of Mom in her Dad's memorial tribute

Nothing is private. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Ewwww, smelling the hair brush....... noooooooooooooo

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

Is there some kind of twisted Dead Parent Death Match going on?

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Is there some kind of twisted Dead Parent Death Match going on?

wonder if the 2 of them are trying to outdo the other in terms of SM followers + and death march posts

it's morbid,  

Edited by hummingbird
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, iamme said:

Ewwww, smelling the hair brush....... noooooooooooooo

The whole thing is bizarre, but this part is the most bizarre to me. I can't even imagine what a gentleman's hair brush would smell like. A woman's I can imagine, since women tend to use scented shampoos, conditioners and other hair products. When my dad passed, I not once thought about keeping any of his personal grooming items. 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, Benji said:

The whole thing is bizarre, but this part is the most bizarre to me. I can't even imagine what a gentleman's hair brush would smell like. A woman's I can imagine, since women tend to use scented shampoos, conditioners and other hair products. When my dad passed, I not once thought about keeping any of his personal grooming items. 

Yes, SK smelling her Dad's hairbrush creeped me out.  My Mom wore Tova and occasionally I will open the bottle for a reminder, but a hair brush, uh no.  She wears the ring--is this not enough of a remembrance?  She has an very atypical fixation with her father IMO.  Being "Daddy's little girl" is one thing, but some of her comments about her Dad sometimes cross the line.  And him moaning on his deathbed that she FB or IG'd was very much intrusive and in poor taste.  This was for the world to see for heaven's sake.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

Lots of very personal stuff about her father on there.

Stuff better kept to a handwritten journal.  Or published biography.

Perhaps hubby can buy her something pretty for Mother's Day in which to write these things.

In the very least, start an Instagram page without "QVC" in the name.  It's just not professional. 

You can still let every stranger out there see your "ShawnKillinger" page.

The Q is most likely not monitoring the hosts' social media pages, what with the meltdowns, trials, and tribulations.

Or maybe they think the dramatics move merch.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

Yes, SK smelling her Dad's hairbrush creeped me out.  My Mom wore Tova and occasionally I will open the bottle for a reminder, but a hair brush, uh no.  She wears the ring--is this not enough of a remembrance?  She has an very atypical fixation with her father IMO.  Being "Daddy's little girl" is one thing, but some of her comments about her Dad sometimes cross the line.  And him moaning on his deathbed that she FB or IG'd was very much intrusive and in poor taste.  This was for the world to see for heaven's sake.

Being that she is daddy's ONLY girl,she is daddy's little girl by default.she,like Kerstin need to get over themselves.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

It's Sunday, I can't post what I wrote.  I feel evil.  

Edited by iamme
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 9

I find her bizarre. I just don't get her. Almost like the eccentric aunt lives in the attic.....

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

1 hour ago, Aerohalen said:

Being that she is daddy's ONLY girl,she is daddy's little girl by default.she,like Kerstin need to get over themselves.

I don't care for Kerstin either. Preens and looks into the monitor way too much. And why is she so LOUD at times. She and Shawn are my least favorite hosts...

• Like 9

15 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Has the brother and her Mom been banned from speaking of the deceased. Or do they talk to each other about what a nutcase she is...

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

Has the brother and her Mom been banned from speaking of the deceased. Or do they talk to each other about what a nutcase she is...

or he can control himself unlike his sister.

• Like 11

Eeeek !  The gold knee high gladiator sandals are back !  🤮

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

I just can't with her. Does she actually think those fug Roman sandals are in style,?

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Ok I thought the hooker heels with shorts was bad the gladiator sandals tonight are so f-Ing bad....  WTF?!,,,   And she’s wearing a small tonight for the bigger fit... vomit

• Surprise 5
  • Sad 2

OMG this outfit!  Barf!

Those sandals are OLD. See old picture.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion glad sandals 1 5-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger dress one-shoulder dress with gold gladiator sandals.jpeg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 4

Bonney this must go in the fashion polls!  Lmfao!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

She’s got to be trolling. She’s just daring them to discipline her. She needs a performance improvement plan. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

OMG this outfit!  Barf!

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion glad sandals 1 5-03-21.jpg

She's venturing into "Walmart sightings."

• Like 2
  • Laugh 15

1 minute ago, From Where I Sit said:

66EF785C-6C24-47FC-B0B7-278BB4043E3E.jpeg.635b6e3e0cec76c8ec8a2310726aaa80.jpeg1367481C-E79B-4359-AD1D-CBA4A7BEE29B.jpeg.b7a7bdead586d135a6f88bcde91f22c3.jpegI don’t know what to say.

Me either!  I'm gobsmacked by the fugliness!

• Like 8

Just now, From Where I Sit said:

I mean look at that two shot with Courtney. She’s very ... haggard?

She looks hardened and mean. 

• Like 11
  • Laugh 2

Koko, be sure to tell her she's giving off British vibes.

• Laugh 11

Bonney this must go in the fashion polls!  Lmfao!

Honestly, she prob wouldn’t look bad in shorts especially given her self proclaimed size 2....  even her not being that, wtf is wrong with being honest?  Does she feel jealous from watching the scary skinny pubic bone?

Oh dear Jill Martin just called her the ultimate traveler 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Laugh 6
  • Sad 6

13 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

She's venturing into "Walmart sightings."

IMG_2638.JPG

• Laugh 13

Those shorts are pajamas. I would not even wear those to answer the door.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Did anyone catch her remark about her pouting about Amy being away or no longer doing the three host shot? She added her usual, ‘I didn’t sanction it or sign off on it - I don’t like change.” Not sure. 

• Like 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 4

13 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

She looks hardened and mean. 

And unhappy.

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Did anyone catch her remark about her pouting about Amy being away or no longer doing the three host shot? She added her usual, ‘I didn’t sanction it or sign off on it - I don’t like change.” Not sure. 

She did say "I don't like change."

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

22 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Those shorts are pajamas. I would not even wear those to answer the door.

She pulled the shorts down to make them longer, and now her belly is hanging over.

Edited by Elle820
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

She just shrugged off the tsv kickoff with Courtney and Jamie Foxx. "I didn't stay up to watch."  Sure you did. You are a confessed night owl. Jealous much?

• Like 10
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Her hair looks even shittier than usual tonight.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

She got rid of the gladiator sandals. But she's wearing a jacket over the Renee jumpsuit, so you can't see all of it.

misc pics Shawn KIllinger fashion glad sandals 4 jumpsuit 5-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion glad sandals 3 jumpsuit 5-03-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 6