Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Is anyone getting Cruella vibes? 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

I've been to Palm Springs. My friend and I got stuck outside in a sandstorm. We were clinging to a lamppost to avoid being blown away. The giant, thick plastic sign for our motel blew apart and a 4"x4" piece imbedded itself into the top of my head. Palm Springs is not that impressive. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Surprise 9

I'm mad.  I'm going to yell, not at you all, but at her and QVC.  (yes, I know they can't hear me!)

PLEASE STOP MENTIONING THE DAMN PANDEMIC BEFORE, AFTER AND DURING EVERY PRESENTATION. 

I lived through it, she lived through it, we all lived through it.  It was a horrible time for a lot of people.  And yes!  It was scary!  But we made it!  Brighter days ahead!  Just please stop bringing it up to sell merchandise!  Personally, I'm trying to look forward, not at what's happened because every time I look backwards I get really angry over the time we have all lost.  I want to be positive and look forward, not be stuck in the past, and when I watch TV I sure as hell don't want to be reminded about it!  For me, it ranks right up there with using a dead relative to sell me a lipstick or a flameless candle. 

It's crass and it's tacky.  She's crass and tacky.

• Like 12

Not sure where to post this but not surprised it was during Shawn's show. She was all over it. Real problems but O.M.G.!

20210604_222652.thumb.jpg.ba16a5bf5da22fba9265d6959117c771.jpg20210604_222913.thumb.jpg.d7f3b936641cb7d0642611c124289ba0.jpg20210604_222945.thumb.jpg.4e2dfffd5d246f07e91da14932ebbad1.jpg20210604_222929.thumb.jpg.d88f85a3f4db00eb992c3aa2beaff167.jpg

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 15
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Not sure where to post this but not surprised it was during Shawn's show. She was all over it. Real problems but O.M.G.!

20210604_222652.thumb.jpg.ba16a5bf5da22fba9265d6959117c771.jpg20210604_222913.thumb.jpg.d7f3b936641cb7d0642611c124289ba0.jpg20210604_222945.thumb.jpg.4e2dfffd5d246f07e91da14932ebbad1.jpg20210604_222929.thumb.jpg.d88f85a3f4db00eb992c3aa2beaff167.jpg

WTF?

And thank you for the laugh.  I needed this tonight!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Laugh 8

1 minute ago, mpeeps said:

Thank you! I glanced up and was wondering why someone was changing their tampon on air. So disgusting. I guess that fits with skunky.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 11

Thank goodness she wasn’t really demonstrating the Thigh Rescue when I switched over. 🙈

Mrs. Shrug said she was giving her Sammy Hagar vibes with her hair.

When she first came on tonight, I thought “Doc Brown,” but I’m so predictable. 🤓

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

She said she was going to go home tonight pour herself a drink and catch up on someone's IG page. I think it was the Thigh Rescue OAP's page!!!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Eww!  Context: It was the Westmore Eye Effects undereye bag tightening stuff, and she was fussing about how bad eye bags look.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty wild hair 1 sneering face 6-04-21.jpg

• Laugh 6
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

41DDF9BC-18ED-40D1-A071-1C123EFBA6D2.thumb.jpeg.6e995cba72d2369cd8297013cda05931.jpeg

Oh Lordy! That’s an awakening of some sort.

She’s not hit or miss. She’s exclusively ‘miss’.

Definitely a miss.

• Like 6

Her hair has a bit of a Phyllis Diller vibe from the back. And her "colorist" did a shit job. Her hair is gray, brown, yellow and white. And it is damaged beyond words. Sort of like her red, raw face. 

• Like 10
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 3

FB Gems:

Love Shawn but what is with the fake tan. Only her face looks tan. All their tans look fake. I know I will get slammed for this but just sayin

I did notice a weight gain. Maybe that summer cold was something else. I'm just saying.

Shawn looks like she may be expecting in that dress. Finally! I know she and The Joe were trying.

I thought it was just me that saw that

Just not true it is the style

What's with the hair

Hair do mess

Bag lady Shawn in a dress 2 sizes too small.

Ugh, what’s up with the hair?

I love Shawn...tonight she looks old wearing her hair that way, the dress, and the glasses are just not the shape that is flattering!

I'm thinking, if she did get colored...they forgot to do the roots. I know the shadowing is in early big. but so many women out there haven't got how it's done yet. Real blondes must be laughing their true blonde heads off. hahaha 

One night a week or so ago, Chaz for Wen was on, she as talking to him, telling us that he had told her before the show started that her hair looked really dry and needed help.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

6 minutes ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Wen should have just told her  her hair looks like total dog shit and needs a lot of work. 

He tried. She just yells "Tea tree!!!!" over and over again. 

• Laugh 14

She's totally nasal and, no doubt, germing up the studio.

To Patricia Nash:  "First question:  Husband:  English or South African?"

What the hell does this have to do with handbags? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 16

1 minute ago, CandyApple said:

She's totally nasal and, no doubt, germing up the studio.

To Patricia Nash:  "First question:  Husband:  English or South African?"

What the hell does this have to do with handbags? 

I hope Patricia answered, "Ethiopian." 😁

• Laugh 12

Pics of the Mally lipstick segment. Another view of that snake-y hair. View of Skunk's oversize false eyelashes and excessive contouring makeup. Then she wrote :"I [heart] you" with Mally's lipstick on her arm. Where were we, high school?

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty wild hair 2 hair Mally 6-04-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty wild hair 4 false eyelashes 6-04-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty wild hair 3 i love you Mally 6-04-21.jpg

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 7

What would a Skunk beauty show be without a gross-out Pop Sonic shaver demonstration? She and OAP Megan love to do things like that; they enable each other. She shaved under her nose, and made sure to show the hair to her producer. "Yes, those are my hairs!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty wild hair 9 Pop Sonic hair trimmer 6-04-21.jpg

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 8

Does no one tell her how absolutely awful, terrible, ridiculous she looks?

Everything about her last night was a very bad joke.

• Like 14

#aboutlastnight

Since she likes to always do this hash tag on her Insta posts, I thought it was only fitting to use it here this morning, in her honor. 

image.png.41e6b9385f9891400eeb1617dddee88b.png

• Like 2
  • Laugh 11

OMG ! You miss a couple of days, you missed a lot on here. I enjoyed catching up. The last time I was here. Coco was the headliner, so Jackass calls out sick. Now I read they had her on Q2 with no posse. I LOVE IT ! 

images-2.jpeg

• Laugh 12

When she applied all that Mally makeup to her arm she told Mally it wasn't coming off and she was having a panic attack because she had to present handbags at midnight! She did have a crack in her voice and seemed nervous. Then asked someone backstage to please get her something to remove it! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

53 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

When she applied all that Mally makeup to her arm she told Mally it wasn't coming off and she was having a panic attack because she had to present handbags at midnight! She did have a crack in her voice and seemed nervous. Then asked someone backstage to please get her something to remove it! 

Gee, ya think she could have thought of that before she colored her arm with Mally's "bullet proof" makeup...such a need for attention 24/7.  "Will some peon backstage get me something; I need to be a star for the TSV."

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

3 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Patricia Nash comeback:  Your husband. Currently working, or not?

This 1000 times.  "First, it's not your frikkin business, second I didn't have to buy my husband a hobby career because he can't keep employed for long". She's such an ugly hag.

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Eww!  Context: It was the Westmore Eye Effects undereye bag tightening stuff, and she was fussing about how bad eye bags look.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty wild hair 1 sneering face 6-04-21.jpg

4d320b2b837af1bb22be69c9ea3a80c5--front-teeth-baby-beaver.jpg

• Laugh 14

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

I wonder if vendors have been giving pushback on her antics? Some are definitely big enough to have some sway. I’d say Patricia is one of them. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

24 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

4d320b2b837af1bb22be69c9ea3a80c5--front-teeth-baby-beaver.jpg

The beaver wore it better.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Her hair is really so fried and dried out. She didn't even start menopause yet!  I think it's overprocessed.  I guess Wen and Tweak'd aren't working!  Maybe she should use Josie's Argan oil.   

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Looking a bit old and haggard here, right? It was after midnight, and her makeup and hair were starting to melt.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty wild hair 11 looks old 6-04-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3

I just have a gut feeling that Lori G may have said enough to someone to distance herself as much as possible from this mess.

She may have been in early discussions about selling to Xcel Brands and didn't want to be tied in knots.

Just speculation on my part.

• Like 7
  • Useful 8

So many great comparisons here, but the one that keeps coming up in my mind is she’s morphing into Antonella. How long until she’s out with a GoFundMe, YouTube channel or regular Facebook program?

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I just have a gut feeling that Lori G may have said enough to someone to distance herself as much as possible from this mess.

She may have been in early discussions about selling to Xcel Brands and didn't want to be tied in knots.

Just speculation on my part.

I see what you did there! 👏🤣

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

I was thinking that her hair looks like Tova's style when she doesn't brush it after taking out the juice cans.

• Laugh 12

Patricia Nash bag

"I'm not a person who likes chocolate brown things but this color is the bomb"

• Useful 1
  • Sad 9

10 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

Patricia Nash bag

"I'm not a person who likes chocolate brown things but this color is the bomb"

"I'm not a person who likes obnoxious, narcissistic people, but...I still don't."

• Laugh 13

Agree about Lori G./Shawn.    When I perused Shawn's IG to look for something for here not too long ago, I was struck by the amount of posts she had made about their "partnership".  Shawn had even posted something about collaborating with Lori on readers!!  I think jewelry, too.  And there was a post where she had gone to Lori's studio in NYC to "collaborate".

Something happened there and I doubt it was Shawn who broke the party up!

For every "partner" she's been paired with, she made a post about them, comparing their life with hers in a way to show how "alike" they were.  Jill Bauer, Antonella, Jane, Leah, Lori.....I'm sure I'm missing someone, but it just struck me how fleeting each of those partnerships became.

If Shawn wasn't so loathsome, I would have felt a little sorry for her.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 5
  • Useful 4

It’s almost like someone at QVC is setting her up. I can imagine them telling her they’ve tried everything/everyone, but it’s not working. I imagine the same one encouraging Ant to go blonde is encouraging Shawn’s “quirky” hairstyles. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
  • Sad 2

I don't think she's a good pair with anyone. I know Jane can be trying with her constant chatter, family stories dead and alive. I prefer Courtney with Jane on Friday night. At least they are happy together. Shawn is a Debbie downer. I think Courtney and Amy are bypassing her. She better smarten up or she'll be in the next group to go.

• Like 13