Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

13 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She’s always got to have her own thing, just a little twist to make her seem so much better. “Double vaxxed”-everyone I know says fully vaccinated or “both my shots”. But she has to be “double” 

I’m very surprised she didn’t say she was in the xx vaxxed 

• Laugh 9

13 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Yep @LeeDenny the narcissist has to feel above average and like she got something bigger and better than everyone else even down to a Covid vaccine!!  

If anyone asks me which never happens unless I'm in a Doctors office, if I've been vaccinated I answer Yes that's it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

New hairdo closeup

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 15 hair closeup 6-03-21.jpg

I do like the haircut...😖

1 hour ago, rocketinu said:

I thought I heard Kourtney say the Skunk would be with Jason Wu tonight. Can only imagine the nosy questions she will ask him about his clients

I am going out on a limb predicting she will tie a knot in the bottom of that tsv dress at some point.

Maybe she had to agree to be on the 2 Thursday nights in order to get Sat's off.

I think they all rotate Thursday at this time slot on 2, even Stinky.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MisterShrug said:

Just got a juicy nose swipe during the Aimee Kestenberg bag presentation. 🤢

And... she’s sitting again, to present the bag.

The contrast between last night’s Q2 programming (3 live hours with Katrina) and tonight’s is stark.

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

This one, at 1:05 A395144 Aimee Kestenberg Fringe Hobo with Coin Purse - Beach Babe

misc pics Shawn Killinger nose wipe Aimee Kestenberg hobo bag 6-03-21.jpg

She actually got two wipes in, only 6 seconds apart. The first was at 0:59. Here they are in real time and slow motion.

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-055-060321.gif

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-055-060321-1st-slow.g

shawn-nose-wipe-dt-055-060321-2nd-slow.g

Edited by RubberbandGirl · Reason: Accidentally hit a wrong quote.
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Elle820 said:

I do like the haircut...😖

I hear ya. If she would just buy a hairbrush and use it. 
+ wash it, style it, really condition it, and use the right implement to keep the hank out of her eyes

I’d settle just for the brushing of it.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

2 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

+ wash it, style it, really condition it, and use the right implement to keep the hank out of her eyes

She should just read the shampoo bottle...wash, rinse, REPEAT! She always misses the REPEAT🤣

• Laugh 4

47 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I don't care for the new do at all, and I'm not just saying that because I loathe her.

Maybe if it was styled properly or brushed, but all I really see is her hair style morphing into a Caro-do.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

She should just read the shampoo bottle...wash, rinse, REPEAT! She always misses the REPEAT🤣

I think she misses the "wash" part of it altogether.

And she has been on at least 2 vacays (much-needed) since the pandemic, so boo-hoo isn't she just itching to get away....And let's not forget the "maybe" exposure to Covid so she could phone it in for 2 weeks...And let's not forget she had the sniffles this week.  I think it's called work inhibited.  And her slovenly clothing choices are just beyond, and I don't mean it like Isaac does.

• Like 7

I don't think Shawn's ever had a "great" hairstyle to begin with - she had that shorter, Kate Gosselin hair waaaaayyyy past its prime. 

I like her current style o.k.  Aside from that stupid piece that hangs in her face, my larger issue is the stupid pair of Mr. Magoo glasses she insists on wearing.  She looks ridiculous in them and anything else she does is distorted because of them.

I really don't get it.  Most women I know, myself included, would do anything not to become their mothers!  Shawn seems hell bent to embrace her mom's style, at least far as eye wear is concerned.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 6

She got frizzy for Jason. And she looks pregnant in the dress. And I guess she's having foot problems again. Sneakers all the time now.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Whoever said she was heading towards Caro hair, I think she has arrived! It is a ratty, dry disaster. Good lord.

And wtf is she wearing? "Which of these things doesn't belong?" None of them belong together.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

Side view....

I said earlier I didn't mind her new hair.  I *officially* take that back.  This woman has no clue how to style her hair.  She has three or four very pricey blow dryers, God knows how many flat irons and curling irons AND some of the best styling products available.

And this is the best she can do.

At least those bangs won't be hanging in her face tonight.

hair2.jpg

• Like 8
  • Surprise 1

And of course the dress is too tight.

And the pink dress on the hanger, hanging around her neck. Poor Jason Wu.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 2
  • Sad 7

1 minute ago, hummingbird said:

Speechless 

Oh my....I was speechless as well, but oh my.  She does look pregnant, she began in such an obnoxious way, her hair is indescribable.  Why is Jason Wu sucking up to her?  Why does she have the pink dress hanging off her neck over the green?  I am not sure I have ever seen her look so awful.  The hair, the glasses, the pulling on the dresses.  I was glad both the models have been to Palm Springs--took a little wind out of her sails.  Can't take anymore people--I will check out your comments in the morning. 😉

• Like 8

Oh, Goody!  When Dare to Scare comes on, we'll be treated to up close looks of that dead ferret thingie she's got on her head.  Can't wait!

• Laugh 8

12 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

WHAT the absolute f**k has she done to her hair?

hair.jpg

Debra Jo Rupp wanna be?

images (1).jpeg

images (2).jpeg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Sometime the boobies you bought when you were thirty two

And thought would make you look hot

Are the boobies you regret when your forty eight

And they’re making you look so not

• Like 7
  • Laugh 8

Maybe she has some kind of a disorder where she tries to look terrible.

Uglification Syndrome?

From head to toe, this doesn't look like a simple "I don't care" look.

This looks more deliberate, as in "I want to repel you."

Similar to the chronic nose wiping, signifying "I want to repulse you."

If I were the designer, I would be steaming mad.  He's being a very good sport.

• Like 12

As soon as I tuned in she was telling Jason Wu what a horrible summer we all had last year . . .blah blah blah!! She's just miserable.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, From Where I Sit said:

5F747DC9-1B48-480B-B6FD-7CA7A41B3AC4.jpeg.0874f693df77eb292ec6ae2523fe3bbe.jpeg

whoa

That's some HARD CORE mangling of the merchandise, no?  LOL!

The top of her head, tho.....that hair!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

And there goes the shirt over the dress with a knot in the shirt.

We need a Shawn drinking bingo game. So predictable.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

OMGosh I said I liked her hair....today she looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket. Why was the hanger around her neck with the pink dress! The green dress doesn't fit her I'm sure she has a bra on, but it doesn't look like it.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

And the way she always throws her left leg out.

Where is the psychiatrist in the group?

The nose swipes, the hanging hair, the dumpy outfits, scratching her head, crazy "artwork", the dirty hair, overdone garish makeup, her behavior in general.

• Sad 4

Her hair looks like she was in a windy dust storm.

No luster.  No life.

A tumbleweed that landed atop her head.

Maybe her mirror needs Windexing?  Or the glasses with fake lenses are foggy?

How does she not see this?

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Well, she didn't tie it in a knot. Yet !  Instead, she made it look as dumpy as she possibly could. And topped it off with Phyllis Diller hair. No insult intended to Phyllis. 🙄😧

• Like 5

She's really living up to her bad reputation. Frizzed out hair, layers, a knot. Did she say she's going to sleep in the dress yet?

20210604_213059.thumb.jpg.8fbaf78e92087c426c144b70fd7c7b70.jpg20210604_213113.thumb.jpg.5a2b1ac2693874399b8dbd7e9ea5bad3.jpg

Jason approved the knot too!!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

And there goes the shirt over the dress with a knot in the shirt.

We need a Shawn drinking bingo game. So predictable.

Did I miss it ? She's wearing the duster now. 

I see. I did miss it. Tuned away for a minute when they were presenting the tee. 

Edited by Benji · Reason: Missed the knot
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Shaking My Head said:

And the way she always throws her left leg ou

Oh, @Shaking My Head don’t get me started on that leg —> leg out —> leg bounce and hip out always thing is, the thing that annoys me to no end!

• Like 6

Well, Jason just said his clothes are so comfortable you could sleep or nap in them. Skunk just laughed.

Why does she keep holding clothes over her body? She looks like a frumpy dump.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Well, Jason just said his clothes are so comfortable you could sleep or nap in them. Skunk just laughed.

Why does she keep holding clothes over her body? She looks like a frumpy dump.

Maybe she's trying to hide her dumpiness. She wears her clothing too small and then she's always fussing and fidgeting with it. It's clear she is self conscious about her weight gain but insists on wearing things that draw attention to it. She would look just fine if she wore clothes that fit.

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

That's some HARD CORE mangling of the merchandise, no?  LOL!

The top of her head, tho.....that hair!

She's stretching it so we can't she her belly

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

This is the picture that to me, is the visual portal to illustrate that she’s off her rocker.

Like the wardrobe mistress at a community theater group, she just needs a tape measure hanging down around her neck.41CC8191-642B-45AD-9680-A2E7F9A54E4C.jpeg.6771e6594571fb8dc58d276971acd46e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9
  • Surprise 2

1. Hold garment to it's full-width. 2. Repeatedly stretch garment. 3. Stick hand underneath garment. 4. Crumple garment repeatedly. 5. Stretch garment. 6. Hold garment in front of body. 7. Caress garment while in front of body. 8. Hang garment and crumple. 9. Stretch garment. 10. Repeat with next color.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

33 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

5F747DC9-1B48-480B-B6FD-7CA7A41B3AC4.jpeg.0874f693df77eb292ec6ae2523fe3bbe.jpeg

whoa

I know no one wants to, but if you look closely at her belly area, you can see her belly button outline through the dress.

I. Loathe. Her. Completely.

• Like 6
  • Surprise 3

Had to say she was double vaxxed again!

20210604_220124.thumb.jpg.b6a3ec71a7a1b2fe6618fd5c89a66186.jpg20210604_220251.thumb.jpg.30cee80bed862a858676a85e2b3f9b4e.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 8

27 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Oh, @Shaking My Head don’t get me started on that leg —> leg out —> leg bounce and hip out always thing is, the thing that annoys me to no end!

Thank you!

• Laugh 2

She is being so pretentious tonight. All the Palm Springs talk with Jason Wu. Now with Bumble and Bumble. She just made her hair look even worse. It must be so crunchy. I'm out ! TIA to anyone that lasts the whole show with her. 😬😱

• Like 6

Just one thought.

The emperor has no clothes.

It’s all fake. She’s all illusion.

Oh and if those are supposed to be beach waves?... someone call the coast guard.E411951C-66C3-462B-A7F4-0ECD910D32E6.jpeg.e909417a7e08fc5067bc043e8b73f69b.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9
  • Surprise 1

26 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

1. Hold garment to it's full-width. 2. Repeatedly stretch garment. 3. Stick hand underneath garment. 4. Crumple garment repeatedly. 5. Stretch garment. 6. Hold garment in front of body. 7. Caress garment while in front of body. 8. Hang garment and crumple. 9. Stretch garment. 10. Repeat with next color.

You're killing me!  She definitely does have a certain rhythm to the way she man handles product.  It's the same every single time.  The steps you outlined above!

• Laugh 4

12 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Had to say she was double vaxxed again!

20210604_220124.thumb.jpg.b6a3ec71a7a1b2fe6618fd5c89a66186.jpg20210604_220251.thumb.jpg.30cee80bed862a858676a85e2b3f9b4e.jpg

Her style and personality make me double vexed. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 13
  • Surprise 1