Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Chaz definitely pays attention to Shawn's hair, tho.........didn't he recently tell her that her hair looked dry and damaged?

Or am I confusing that with someone else?

I don't know -- I didn't hear that, but I often skim through her product videos on mute. I think she has  mentioned that he said her hair was damaged. He didn't say the damage was from bleach (he disapproves of bleach), but she said it. She's committed to being a blonde -- she said she's been bleaching her hair since age 17 -- so she won't ever stop bleaching it.

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She's committed to being a blonde -- she said she's been bleaching her hair since age 17 -- so she won't ever stop bleaching it.

Just to keep our files straight, I thought I’ve heard her say a few times that she’s been ‘highlighting’, (bleaching) her hair since she was 13. It always strikes me as mighty young to start with all that.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think her latest IG post video to Chaz was previously recorded from last week when she presented the D&C tsv that she's wearing.  She's still home sick I'm sure. Just trying to look proactive.

20210603_021850.thumb.jpg.28573ca337e6a77939171b2c5f82311b.jpg

 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

"Shawn Dooters"?  Huh?  Could she have been any more manic?  She showers at work?  And needs a gallon of Wen there?  The makeup and hair stylists aren't back from the pandemic, I don't think, so why would she have any shampoo cleansing conditioner there? Phoney, baloney!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

During a Tweakd presentation last night Sandra said several times that hair stylists are still not in the Q studio.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm. So it appears that Skunk is fibbing about keeping her gallon of Wen in her dressing room at work. She just said that in an attempt to promote Wen.

misc pics cartoons liar illustration 1.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

13 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She just said that in an attempt to promote Wen.

And to wish Chaz happy 15th anniversary at the Q. 

Of course she couldn't nicely wish him happy anniversary, she has to make it about HER!  

J U N E = @wenbychazdean GALLONS is G A M E ON!! This year is extra “especial” bc it’s @chazdean 15th anniversary on Q!! I’m an Indigo and T E A T R E E girl. What’s ur fav? #wen #gallons #healthyhair #cleansingconditioner #teatree #chazdean #hairshare #whenwillyoutrywen

image.png.f0638f6fdccaf49d211ee9965c6403ca.png

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Isn't tonight her Q2 show?  Any idea if she'll actually show up or not?

Better yet, who thinks she'll show up?  She is still on the Program Guide, unlike the other night, when they only listed Leah.

I just realized that Katrina is kicking off the TSV with Jason Wu on the main channel at midnight.  That must grind Shawn's gears!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Someone please keep us posted on the Q2 thing tonight. I don't get Q2

54 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Isn't tonight her Q2 show?  Any idea if she'll actually show up or not?

Better yet, who thinks she'll show up?  She is still on the Program Guide, unlike the other night, when they only listed Leah.

I just realized that Katrina is kicking off the TSV with Jason Wu on the main channel at midnight.  That must grind Shawn's gears!

Katrina does that a lot lately since her show is on at 1 a.m. If SK does a tsv, it's usually on Tuesday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The higher ups were bringing in both Skunk and Sandra for just an hour to do Friday TSVs for quite a while. They didn't trust Katrina with it. 

It's good to see her get the gig now. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

And to wish Chaz happy 15th anniversary at the Q. 

Of course she couldn't nicely wish him happy anniversary, she has to make it about HER!  

J U N E = @wenbychazdean GALLONS is G A M E ON!! This year is extra “especial” bc it’s @chazdean 15th anniversary on Q!! I’m an Indigo and T E A T R E E girl. What’s ur fav? #wen #gallons #healthyhair #cleansingconditioner #teatree #chazdean #hairshare #whenwillyoutrywen

image.png.f0638f6fdccaf49d211ee9965c6403ca.png

My ex (diagnosed narcissist) would get so pissed when I would tell him we were average in every way. They don’t like being average. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/1/2021 at 7:41 PM, Coffeecup said:

Prior to joining Qurate Retail, she spent 17 years at the Walt Disney Company, most recently as Co-Chair, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive

Thus explaining the clown she hired...

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone who doesn't get QVC2 on TV can watch it live on the computer. That's what I do, on the few occasions I've wanted to watch Q2.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

If I thought she was going to suffer the same fate as predecessors exiled to Q2 I would watch with glee!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

If I thought she was going to suffer the same fate as predecessors exiled to Q2 I would watch with glee!

I'm with you on that......this would be me:

image.png.9fe5adab6699966387611aa0dd1b669e.png

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Then, I'll watch Katrina schmooze with real pal and professional colleague Jason Wu on Q1......as happy hour calls to our Q2 gal......

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Uh oh.....someone got a haircut!  Can't wait to see it.........

Facebook comments must really have gotten to her!

Bangs still in her face.  Not impressed

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

She's live, not a re-run. Short haircut. Yes, hair in eyes. She didn't cut it short enough!

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 1 6-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 2 hair in eyes 6-03-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

She doesn't sound like she's getting over a cold. No lingering cough, no sounding nasal. BS, she NEVER had a cold!

Too sick to come to work, but, not too sick to get a haircut.

Blech, she makes me 🤢

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Good point — could get a haircut, but not come in to work. 🤨

  • Like 6
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

She doesn't sound like she's getting over a cold. No lingering cough, no sounding nasal. BS, she NEVER had a cold!

Too sick to come to work, but, not too sick to get a haircut.

Blech, she makes me 🤢

I was just typing that! Looks like she got her nails done also. 

Nope, same diy nails.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Too sick to go to work.

Not sick enough to avoid the salon. 🤔

Already has dropped several passive-aggressive statements about being on Q2, live, high-level producers, etc. 🤮

Doggie leg lift and bag lady dressing-in-layers? Check and check. ✔️

I don’t hear any evidence of the shnifflesh. 🤔

How bored must I be to be watching this? 🤣
 

@LeeDenny @Miss Priss I’m clearly a slower typer, but GMTA! 😁

Edited by MisterShrug · Reason: Shout out to like-minded snarkiness!
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Lol! 3 hour show and on The Deuce!!!  You know at the end she'll be more whiny.  Let's see if she disappears off camera.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

That high level producer comment was high level  C U next Tuesday.

She looks like a dumpy soccer mom tonight. Not a sexy version soccer mom.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, so National Headache and Migraine Awareness Day is related to sunglasses? 

So there are low level producers on the main Q? Alrighty then.

 

Okay, so it's the readers that have an effect on headaches, got it.

Edited by PearlClutcher
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

21 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Uh oh.....someone got a haircut!  Can't wait to see it.........

Facebook comments must really have gotten to her!

Bangs still in her face.  Not impressed

So much for the sniffles that kept her from going to work

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently, this chick from Prive gave Shawn the name of her colorist......could she maybe give her the name of her hair stylist, too?  Those bangs.......

 

hair in face.jpg

  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

FB Gem:

Looks like she cut her own hair.

Of course there are many "love your hair" comments, but, the above Gem is my fave!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm ready to bag out on this.....but I got a couple of shots for @From Where I Sit

She's man handling/mangling the first handbag she presented!  She always looks like she's milking a cow or something.

mangling purse.jpg

mangle 2.jpg

  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

Ok, so National Headache and Migraine Awareness Day is related to sunglasses? 

So there are low level producers on the main Q? Alrighty then.

That’s such a snotty and unprofessional thing to say.
 
Edit:  My comment is directed at what Shawn said, not what you said, @PearlClutcher

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

If I thought she was going to suffer the same fate as predecessors exiled to Q2 I would watch with glee!

I think they put her on 2 to try to boost sales. That's if she still "sells". If not, then I'd be worried if I were she.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I think this just where Shawn belongs. It’s her spot. It’s like the no frills, clearance, Filene’s Basement vibe and it suits her look and demeanor.

keep her here!!

😂

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I'm ready to bag out on this.....but I got a couple of shots for @From Where I Sit

She's man handling/mangling the first handbag she presented!  She always looks like she's milking a cow or something.

mangling purse.jpg

mangle 2.jpg

Yes! That bugs me to no end. Just stop! Is anyone  watching for nose swipes?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

That hair, ugh!

"Summer cold," my foot. She wanted to get her hair cut and colored. I can't believe she solicited compliments from the OAP. "Did you notice anything about my hair?" The polite glasses OAP said, "Oh, yes, it looks amazing." Then Shawn announced the styling and coloring., She sounded very smug.

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 4 hair side view 6-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 5 hair in eyes 6-03-21.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I think this just where Shawn belongs. It’s her spot. It’s like the no frills, clearance, Filene’s Basement vibe and it suits her look and demeanor.

keep her here!!

😂

I agree.....there's someone there running the website, showing items and colors, almost giving her a visual cue of what she should be saying. 

For someone who does minimal, if any, prep work, this is Shawn's wheelhouse.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

That hair, ugh!

"Summer cold," my foot. She wanted to get her hair cut and colored. I can't believe she solicited compliments from the OAP. "Did you notice anything about my hair?" The polite glasses OAP said, "Oh, yes, it looks amazing." Then Shawn announced the styling and coloring., She sounded very smug.

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 4 hair side view 6-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 5 hair in eyes 6-03-21.jpg

Just to add context, that particular OAP gave her the name of her colorist, which is why I think Shawn made a big "to do" about her new hair.

Still pretty crass.  Just send the woman a text or a bottle of wine as thanks for the recommendation.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

10 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I'm ready to bag out on this.....but I got a couple of shots for @From Where I Sit

She's man handling/mangling the first handbag she presented!  She always looks like she's milking a cow or something.

mangling purse.jpg

mangle 2.jpg

Of course she had to take tassel off. Such a bitch.

@Coffeecup She also looked very smug about her hair. 

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

That’s her hair colored?!

Thats a visit to a ‘colorist’, that she just deliberately brought attention to?!

Delusional is still her middle name.

————

Keep her here. I’m serious. A chair next to the merchandise so she can plop down. No models, she can do it all herself! She’s found her spot. She’s home.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

That is the color touchup she thinks is so great? I'm not impressed.

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 6 hair bad color touchup 6-03-21.jpg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, From Where I Sit said:

She’s gonna need water too. Get it ready.

Q2-ain't nobody getting her water there. She's B-team now.

 

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I can't believe she solicited compliments from the OAP. "Did you notice anything about my hair?"

Talk about nerve!! VERY inappropriate!

Edited by Miss Priss
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

That hair, ugh!

"Summer cold," my foot. She wanted to get her hair cut and colored. I can't believe she solicited compliments from the OAP. "Did you notice anything about my hair?" The polite glasses OAP said, "Oh, yes, it looks amazing." Then Shawn announced the styling and coloring., She sounded very smug.

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 4 hair side view 6-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 5 hair in eyes 6-03-21.jpg

That isn't a fresh cut and color; it's at least two days old. So who does she think she's kidding? Her boss? Her coworkers? What a bitch.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size