Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

19 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Chaz definitely pays attention to Shawn's hair, tho.........didn't he recently tell her that her hair looked dry and damaged?

Or am I confusing that with someone else?

I don't know -- I didn't hear that, but I often skim through her product videos on mute. I think she has  mentioned that he said her hair was damaged. He didn't say the damage was from bleach (he disapproves of bleach), but she said it. She's committed to being a blonde -- she said she's been bleaching her hair since age 17 -- so she won't ever stop bleaching it.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 3

2 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She's committed to being a blonde -- she said she's been bleaching her hair since age 17 -- so she won't ever stop bleaching it.

Just to keep our files straight, I thought I’ve heard her say a few times that she’s been ‘highlighting’, (bleaching) her hair since she was 13. It always strikes me as mighty young to start with all that.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I think her latest IG post video to Chaz was previously recorded from last week when she presented the D&C tsv that she's wearing.  She's still home sick I'm sure. Just trying to look proactive.

20210603_021850.thumb.jpg.28573ca337e6a77939171b2c5f82311b.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4

"Shawn Dooters"?  Huh?  Could she have been any more manic?  She showers at work?  And needs a gallon of Wen there?  The makeup and hair stylists aren't back from the pandemic, I don't think, so why would she have any shampoo cleansing conditioner there? Phoney, baloney!

• Like 6

During a Tweakd presentation last night Sandra said several times that hair stylists are still not in the Q studio.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

Hmm. So it appears that Skunk is fibbing about keeping her gallon of Wen in her dressing room at work. She just said that in an attempt to promote Wen.

misc pics cartoons liar illustration 1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

13 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She just said that in an attempt to promote Wen.

And to wish Chaz happy 15th anniversary at the Q. 

Of course she couldn't nicely wish him happy anniversary, she has to make it about HER!  

J U N E = @wenbychazdean GALLONS is G A M E ON!! This year is extra “especial” bc it’s @chazdean 15th anniversary on Q!! I’m an Indigo and T E A T R E E girl. What’s ur fav? #wen #gallons #healthyhair #cleansingconditioner #teatree #chazdean #hairshare #whenwillyoutrywen

image.png.f0638f6fdccaf49d211ee9965c6403ca.png

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Isn't tonight her Q2 show?  Any idea if she'll actually show up or not?

Better yet, who thinks she'll show up?  She is still on the Program Guide, unlike the other night, when they only listed Leah.

I just realized that Katrina is kicking off the TSV with Jason Wu on the main channel at midnight.  That must grind Shawn's gears!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Someone please keep us posted on the Q2 thing tonight. I don't get Q2

54 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Isn't tonight her Q2 show?  Any idea if she'll actually show up or not?

Better yet, who thinks she'll show up?  She is still on the Program Guide, unlike the other night, when they only listed Leah.

I just realized that Katrina is kicking off the TSV with Jason Wu on the main channel at midnight.  That must grind Shawn's gears!

Katrina does that a lot lately since her show is on at 1 a.m. If SK does a tsv, it's usually on Tuesday.

• Like 1

The higher ups were bringing in both Skunk and Sandra for just an hour to do Friday TSVs for quite a while. They didn't trust Katrina with it. 

It's good to see her get the gig now. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Miss Priss said:

And to wish Chaz happy 15th anniversary at the Q. 

Of course she couldn't nicely wish him happy anniversary, she has to make it about HER!  

J U N E = @wenbychazdean GALLONS is G A M E ON!! This year is extra “especial” bc it’s @chazdean 15th anniversary on Q!! I’m an Indigo and T E A T R E E girl. What’s ur fav? #wen #gallons #healthyhair #cleansingconditioner #teatree #chazdean #hairshare #whenwillyoutrywen

image.png.f0638f6fdccaf49d211ee9965c6403ca.png

My ex (diagnosed narcissist) would get so pissed when I would tell him we were average in every way. They don’t like being average. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

On 6/1/2021 at 7:41 PM, Coffeecup said:

Prior to joining Qurate Retail, she spent 17 years at the Walt Disney Company, most recently as Co-Chair, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive

Thus explaining the clown she hired...

• Laugh 2

Anyone who doesn't get QVC2 on TV can watch it live on the computer. That's what I do, on the few occasions I've wanted to watch Q2.

• Like 1

If I thought she was going to suffer the same fate as predecessors exiled to Q2 I would watch with glee!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

28 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

If I thought she was going to suffer the same fate as predecessors exiled to Q2 I would watch with glee!

I'm with you on that......this would be me:

image.png.9fe5adab6699966387611aa0dd1b669e.png

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

Then, I'll watch Katrina schmooze with real pal and professional colleague Jason Wu on Q1......as happy hour calls to our Q2 gal......

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Uh oh.....someone got a haircut!  Can't wait to see it.........

Facebook comments must really have gotten to her!

Bangs still in her face.  Not impressed

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

She's live, not a re-run. Short haircut. Yes, hair in eyes. She didn't cut it short enough!

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 1 6-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 2 hair in eyes 6-03-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 4

She doesn't sound like she's getting over a cold. No lingering cough, no sounding nasal. BS, she NEVER had a cold!

Too sick to come to work, but, not too sick to get a haircut.

Blech, she makes me 🤢

• Like 9

Good point — could get a haircut, but not come in to work. 🤨

• Like 6
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Miss Priss said:

She doesn't sound like she's getting over a cold. No lingering cough, no sounding nasal. BS, she NEVER had a cold!

Too sick to come to work, but, not too sick to get a haircut.

Blech, she makes me 🤢

I was just typing that! Looks like she got her nails done also. 

Nope, same diy nails.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Too sick to go to work.

Not sick enough to avoid the salon. 🤔

Already has dropped several passive-aggressive statements about being on Q2, live, high-level producers, etc. 🤮

Doggie leg lift and bag lady dressing-in-layers? Check and check. ✔️

I don’t hear any evidence of the shnifflesh. 🤔

How bored must I be to be watching this? 🤣

@LeeDenny @Miss Priss I’m clearly a slower typer, but GMTA! 😁

Edited by MisterShrug · Reason: Shout out to like-minded snarkiness!
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Lol! 3 hour show and on The Deuce!!!  You know at the end she'll be more whiny.  Let's see if she disappears off camera.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

That high level producer comment was high level  C U next Tuesday.

She looks like a dumpy soccer mom tonight. Not a sexy version soccer mom.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Ok, so National Headache and Migraine Awareness Day is related to sunglasses? 

So there are low level producers on the main Q? Alrighty then.

Okay, so it's the readers that have an effect on headaches, got it.

Edited by PearlClutcher
  • Like 6

21 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Uh oh.....someone got a haircut!  Can't wait to see it.........

Facebook comments must really have gotten to her!

Bangs still in her face.  Not impressed

So much for the sniffles that kept her from going to work

• Like 4

Apparently, this chick from Prive gave Shawn the name of her colorist......could she maybe give her the name of her hair stylist, too?  Those bangs.......

hair in face.jpg

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 2

FB Gem:

Looks like she cut her own hair.

Of course there are many "love your hair" comments, but, the above Gem is my fave!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

I'm ready to bag out on this.....but I got a couple of shots for @From Where I Sit

She's man handling/mangling the first handbag she presented!  She always looks like she's milking a cow or something.

mangling purse.jpg

mangle 2.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

14 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

Ok, so National Headache and Migraine Awareness Day is related to sunglasses? 

So there are low level producers on the main Q? Alrighty then.

That’s such a snotty and unprofessional thing to say.

Edit:  My comment is directed at what Shawn said, not what you said, @PearlClutcher

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I think they put her on 2 to try to boost sales. That's if she still "sells". If not, then I'd be worried if I were she.

• Like 2

I think this just where Shawn belongs. It’s her spot. It’s like the no frills, clearance, Filene’s Basement vibe and it suits her look and demeanor.

keep her here!!

😂

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

2 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I'm ready to bag out on this.....but I got a couple of shots for @From Where I Sit

She's man handling/mangling the first handbag she presented!  She always looks like she's milking a cow or something.

mangling purse.jpg

mangle 2.jpg

Yes! That bugs me to no end. Just stop! Is anyone  watching for nose swipes?

• Like 5

That hair, ugh!

"Summer cold," my foot. She wanted to get her hair cut and colored. I can't believe she solicited compliments from the OAP. "Did you notice anything about my hair?" The polite glasses OAP said, "Oh, yes, it looks amazing." Then Shawn announced the styling and coloring., She sounded very smug.

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 4 hair side view 6-03-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 5 hair in eyes 6-03-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I think this just where Shawn belongs. It’s her spot. It’s like the no frills, clearance, Filene’s Basement vibe and it suits her look and demeanor.

keep her here!!

😂

I agree.....there's someone there running the website, showing items and colors, almost giving her a visual cue of what she should be saying. 

For someone who does minimal, if any, prep work, this is Shawn's wheelhouse.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

That hair, ugh!

"Summer cold," my foot. She wanted to get her hair cut and colored. I can't believe she solicited compliments from the OAP. "Did you notice anything about my hair?" The polite glasses OAP said, "Oh, yes, it looks amazing." Then Shawn announced the styling and coloring., She sounded very smug.

Just to add context, that particular OAP gave her the name of her colorist, which is why I think Shawn made a big "to do" about her new hair.

Still pretty crass.  Just send the woman a text or a bottle of wine as thanks for the recommendation.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

mangling purse.jpg

mangle 2.jpg

Of course she had to take tassel off. Such a bitch.

@Coffeecup She also looked very smug about her hair. 

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

That’s her hair colored?!

Thats a visit to a ‘colorist’, that she just deliberately brought attention to?!

Delusional is still her middle name.

————

Keep her here. I’m serious. A chair next to the merchandise so she can plop down. No models, she can do it all herself! She’s found her spot. She’s home.

• Like 8

That is the color touchup she thinks is so great? I'm not impressed.

misc pics Shawn Killinger accessories Q2 6 hair bad color touchup 6-03-21.jpg

• Like 9

Just now, From Where I Sit said:

She’s gonna need water too. Get it ready.

Q2-ain't nobody getting her water there. She's B-team now.

• Laugh 10

11 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I can't believe she solicited compliments from the OAP. "Did you notice anything about my hair?"

Talk about nerve!! VERY inappropriate!

Edited by Miss Priss
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

That hair, ugh!

That isn't a fresh cut and color; it's at least two days old. So who does she think she's kidding? Her boss? Her coworkers? What a bitch.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1