Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

She called her scalp "scallop" in a post about her hair. 🙄

misc pics jewelry scallop shells crown 1.jpg

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/26/2021 at 9:18 PM, From Where I Sit said:

Yes, our little Shawn has to barge in and takeover even the smallest moment of glory for someone else. She just can’t step back.

This kind of look on Leah’s face is what I love, when she has to step back for Shawn.(Maria too, for that matter.) Look closely at Leah.

D7BFD6B9-1481-40D8-A734-5E8D0E33DCE1.jpeg.4f67ea84741e699c45d28f83795c4bea.jpeg

 

I don't think Leah or Maria hate anyone, but if they did these are the faces. 

39 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She called her scalp "scallop" in a post about her hair. 🙄

misc pics jewelry scallop shells crown 1.jpg

She's so stupid.😫

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Tomorrow she's on with the Tempur-Pedic Sleep System before she does dare to share. So who knows what she'll look like, but we all know she'll be laying down as much as she can.

 

 

 

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

Genuinely wondering who her target audience is supposed to be. She doesn’t really fit anywhere. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Dennis is on with Katrina, as usual on Thursday, but this time he's at his Hamptons home, beside the pool. Shawn is probably screaming.

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

46 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Dennis is in Palm Springs. I didn't hear what he's doing there.

Probably his Memorial Day holiday trip. People have started traveling again.

Since Skunk loves to travel, she'll probably take time off soon and hop on a plane. That would be nice, to have her off the air for a while.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

They could have her remote in from vacation:  a post pandemic twist on the "Hosts at Home" nonsense.

"Host Hotel."

  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

They could have her remote in from vacation:  a post pandemic twist on the "Hosts at Home" nonsense.

"Host Hotel."

The last time she went to a hotel, she posted pictures of herself throwing axes at a target. Uh -- not sure the world wants to see her doing stuff like that on a remote host show. 😜

  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

What a horrible person 👹 I’m starting to think ,someone at QVC is enjoying skunk 🦨 behaving like a jackass. That person should put Shunk and Kerstink together and let them self destruct together 💣

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Her latest Instagram post shows her new patio..... go figure...

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

that post is of her not new screened in porch. Her house has always had that!

ETA:  Maybe not screened in...but that structure has *always* been there.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

4 minutes ago, notanxxs said:

Her latest Instagram post shows her new patio..... go figure...

Meh. Not impressed. The lights look messy. Seating looks hard and uncomfortable.

Just another place for Skunks to get drunk and pass out...

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/27/2021 at 7:06 AM, Taffy Apple said:

Doubt Erica had to keep Jane in line or whisper in her ear everything about the product being presented.  Jane must have been so easy to work with compared to the clown.

I wonder if Erika had a whistle to blow in Jane's ear to get her attention

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

 There is a pic of her on her FB with the Calista root powder--she has a mask on and it's filthy.

  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Taffy Apple said:

 There is a pic of her on her FB with the Calista root powder--she has a mask on and it's filthy.

I first read that as Calista foot powder. 
49E54E02-FC5B-4FD5-974C-FED999E62CE6.jpeg.30ccf2a21a60848e3ba59956703b0166.jpeg

And eeeeww. And wearing it backwards maybe?

  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Does she think her hair is sexy? It looks like a child's sweaty, dirty hair from a day of playing outdoors. Waiting for a dried leaf or dead bug to fall out of it.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I first read that as Calista foot powder. 
49E54E02-FC5B-4FD5-974C-FED999E62CE6.jpeg.30ccf2a21a60848e3ba59956703b0166.jpeg

And eeeeww. And wearing it backwards maybe?

Sigh...so many questions. What is the point of this photo ? To promote the root touch up ? But she's looking at the camera straight on, not showing us her roots. Why is she wearing her glasses ? She's not reading anything. Or does she claim she needs them all the time now ?  Why couldn't she at least push her hair out of her face for just a few seconds to take the photo ? Why is she wearing a mask in this photo ? Why is it dirty ? Like you said, she could be wearing it backwards. Or, she was using the root touch up product, had it on her hands and she was touching her mask. If you saw the mask was dirty, why did you take the photo that way ? It's just barely covering her nose, so she's not wearing it properly anyway.

Don't expect any answers, but she just generates so much agita in a single photo. Yes, QVC's beauty expert. 🙄

  • Like 5
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Does she think her hair is sexy? It looks like a child's sweaty, dirty hair from a day of playing outdoors. Waiting for a dried leaf or dead bug to fall out of it.

I think she thinks everything about herself is sexy...not just her hair!

  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

Starting with the mattress. Her hair is stringy and dirty. She's wearing layers of sloppy drab clothes that are too tight. Yuck. Why couldn't she make an effort?

misc pics Shawn Killinger mattress Temp 1 5-28-21.jpg

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

She's mangling the Tempur-Pedic. 😣

  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

"We’re very particular about mattresses in my house. My husband has had two hip replacements and he’s only 52.  My mom lives with us now."

Her hair is starting to fall in her face.

 

 

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger mattress Temp 2 5-28-21.jpg

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Benji said:

She's mangling the Tempur-Pedic. 😣

I hate when mangles the product. The bras, the purses, the shoes, the coffee cake and this - the mattress materials.

I think it’s twofold for her narcissistic mind. She believes that by working her hands like that, she is really working hard and hypnotizing us with her deeply kneading the product.

And when she’s mangling, she can watch her rings in the monitors as they look to us, the viewers. Maybe that’s threefold.

Do you think she could have researched where the switch was located on the cooling sample before she went on the air???

No, of course not, she relies on her mouth getting her out of any jam. She’ll blab her way out of it. 

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

“I get up many times a night to go tinkle.”


Jeez, does she have to keep talking about her peeing?  Anyway, we know why she's up all night going to the bathroom. She said when she gets home from work, she sits around alone in the peace and quiet and has a couple of drinks. "My favorite part of the day."

misc pics Shawn Killinger mattress Temp 3 go tinkle 5-28-21.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

Hair in face. So she's planning to go through her beauty show like that?

misc pics Shawn Killinger mattress Temp 4 hair in face.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

"We’re very particular about mattresses in my house. My husband has had two hip replacements and he’s only 52.  My mom lives with us now."

Her hair is starting to fall in her face.

 

 

 

misc pics Shawn Killinger mattress Temp 2 5-28-21.jpg

WHAT is she wearing???  Tomorrow’s D&C TSV??  The combo is not attractive.  Too tight, weird combo, icky shoes,  

  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

As long as this skank is employed by the Q, I won't be purchasing anything from them whether she's presenting the product or not.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

"Stay tuned" for the beauty show. I hope she changes clothes and brushes her hair.

Couple of minutes later: Nope, she still looks like crap. She's not bothering to make an effort at all tonight.

misc pics Shawn Killinger mattress Temp 6 hair 5-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 1 eye shadow 5-28-21.jpg

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

Her hair is so filthy !!  And she's got like brown powder around her hairline. 

  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post

22 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Looks like an XXS hoodie.

I’m going with size 2 Toddler

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

276D88C0-2A4B-4D7B-8283-DFC995F3C7F3.jpeg.edc517b0f9873731f429d0fd28e287ca.jpeg

She won’t be happy till she’s selling a ‘one size fits most’ toilet, on the air, and demonstrating it.

I’m serious.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

There is no way I would sit on a mattress that totally collapsed under my weight for all the world to see. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 11
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

She's so slovenly!  She looks like she just came in from cleaning the garage.

What the heck is Josie wearing? That's not her usual glamorous look.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 3 Josie slovenly 5-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 2 Josie 5-28-21.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ok. Shawn is a wreck, maybe depressed, unglued or whatever.

Josie Maran is cute and sexy and smart and rich, but c’mon. Everyone’s favorite stoner? Acting cutesy and wear a ruffled, gingham apron, sans much else. C’mon. The Beekman Bros. must really be eating into her market. She always dresses skimpily, but there is an emerging theme here. 9D6DF648-FF79-4EB4-A03C-55C91BAA28F1.jpeg.de483c4c3d3a3e6b20fd480256b89513.jpeg493AFABD-3E3B-4830-8090-1BB6AA47CC04.jpeg.060d9a5c944b7279cd5914cd1e3a3b22.jpegLast week, the models were in the milkmaids gone wild costumes and now Josie’s in an apron. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

This is nit-picky, but I hate the way she says the word botanical.

She pronounces it with a hard emphasis on the first syllable: bow-tanical

Good Lord!  I'm switching the channel.  They just showed a picture of a before and after for this Genie Line Smoother and she pointed out that the woman in the before maybe had bags under her eyes after "going through the year we've just been through".

I just can't.  I really just can't.

  • Like 6
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

8:59pm Skunks posted a video on FB saying she's in the host lounge all by herself and she's kicking off the tsv. Denim and Co. She points to her hoodie and skimmers.  Her question to her fans is "you've got your skimmers on and you're boarding a plane, where are you going? "She gives a hint where she's going and pans the camera to a pic that says Paris. She then attempts a couple of phrases in French. Trying AGAIN to be cute. The post has a whopping 28 comments.

Any other show she changes multiple times BUT tonight she wears a too tight worn out looking hoodie and capris for a beauty show because that's what she's showing at midnight.

She's inappropriate, lazy, immature, and a pathetic excuse for a host. Oops I meant for a human being.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

This is nit-picky, but I hate the way she says the word botanical.

She pronounces it with a hard emphasis on the first syllable: bow-tanical

Good Lord!  I'm switching the channel.  They just showed a picture of a before and after for this Genie Line Smoother and she pointed out that the woman in the before maybe had bags under her eyes after "going through the year we've just been through".

I just can't.  I really just can't.

You are right, which is why I refuse to watch her.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

"going through the year we've just been through".

Yes, I've noticed Skunks has switched from "these times were in" to "going through the year we've just been through."

Pity she just can't be normal, always has to have a schtick. She always has to run them into the ground til they're old and tiring.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Ok. Shawn is a wreck, maybe depressed, unglued or whatever.

Josie Maran is cute and sexy and smart and rich, but c’mon. Everyone’s favorite stoner? Acting cutesy and wear a ruffled, gingham apron, sans much else. C’mon. The Beekman Bros. must really be eating into her market. She always dresses skimpily, but there is an emerging theme here. 9D6DF648-FF79-4EB4-A03C-55C91BAA28F1.jpeg.de483c4c3d3a3e6b20fd480256b89513.jpeg493AFABD-3E3B-4830-8090-1BB6AA47CC04.jpeg.060d9a5c944b7279cd5914cd1e3a3b22.jpegLast week, the models were in the milkmaids gone wild costumes and now Josie’s in an apron. 😂

Josie, just in from the set of Hee Haw 2021... 🤣

  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

I won’t watch her so I’m trying to gauge from pictures; eyeglasses usually make your eyes look at least a tiny bit bigger or smaller depending on the scrip. I don’t see that with her. Could they be for attention only?

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LeeDenny said:

I won’t watch her so I’m trying to gauge from pictures; eyeglasses usually make your eyes look at least a tiny bit bigger or smaller depending on the scrip. I don’t see that with her. Could they be for attention only?

She claims she needs readers. A 1.5 IIRC.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She claims she needs readers. A 1.5 IIRC.

But she wears them when she's not reading anything (unless she keeps looking at sales figures on the monitor). She needs progressive lenses. She only wears those when she's selling them, and then she goes right back to her huge obnoxious readers. There are attractive readers available (she sold some once, and looked much better) but she won't wear them.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

But she wears them when she's not reading anything (unless she keeps looking at sales figures on the monitor). She needs progressive lenses. She only wears those when she's selling them, and then she goes right back to her huge obnoxious readers. There are attractive readers available (she sold some once, and looked much better) but she won't wear them.

I never said she was SMART! She's a moron. She looks over her collection of Mr. Magic glasses all the time, but she won't wear anything that would truly help her. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know why they keep letting her present hair products when her hair looks so awful. Here she is with Nick Chavez.

She wears those strings of hair over her nose on purpose. I just saw her arranging them that way.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 4 stringy hair 5-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 5 hair with Nick 5-28-21.jpg

  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I don't know why they keep letting her present hair products when her hair looks so awful. Here she is with Nick Chavez.

She wears those strings of hair over her nose on purpose. I just saw her arranging them that way.

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 4 stringy hair 5-28-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger beauty hoodie 5 hair with Nick 5-28-21.jpg

Forever One-Eyed Shawn. 😑

  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Denim & Co. TSV, which she said would ship on June 15.

"I am wearing the extra extra small."

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion D-C hoodies 1 wearing XXS skimmers 5-28-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size