Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

In the cringeworthy opening Skunks said "I'm feeling dirty, is that ok" with a come hither look. Trying to be sexy in her usual slutty way. How is this appropriate on a shopping channel? I wish Coco would've replied "perhaps a shower is in order".

Coco did the air guitar so of course after she stopped and was speaking Skunks had to copy and play air guitar too.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

"I'm just texting Mom to tell her what time her nurses are coming," 

And she had to announce this?

I think she has a very thinly veiled contempt for her mother.

Sounds like her mom has more than one nurse. I hope she is okay. I guess Shawn wants to sow the seed of seriousness when it comes to her mother's health.

Calculating and exploitative.

• Like 5
  • Sad 9

This nasty bitch knows exactly what she's doing with regards to Elise. How I'd love for Elise to confront Shawn during one of her presentations.  End it with a bitch slap.

I watched Rick's Rec room interview with Kerstin and it seemed to me he was taking a dig at Shawnie Sue, when he said something along the lines of, "sooner or later a hosts true colors are going to show up on the air....."

• Like 8
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 6

Shawn only knows bathroom and gutter humor and she insults the Q and it's viewers by getting away with it. It makes her stand out in her mind. I really hope Monifa doesn't have to replace Elise because she's a newbie!!  No other host wants the job. Bad enough Leah has to do a show with her on Tues. Coco works with her but seperates herself from Skunky except for those Shawn Saves Christmas shows.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Sounds like her mom has more than one nurse. I hope she is okay. I guess Shawn wants to sow the seed of seriousness when it comes to her mother's health.

As I said, she plays the martyr very well with Mom, Dad, stepson, her own made up health issues, not to mention how she just needs to get away in these terrible times.  I wish just once she would show where the melanoma was on her toe--she loves her feet so much, let's see the scar, mis-shape, etc.  Her foot fetish minions would go cuhrazy, as she would say.

Shawn doesn't cook, bathe, or probably much else at home, so housekeepers nurses might be needed so the old lady doesn't starve to death (she doesn't look like she's at the point where she would need round-the-clock care).  I'm sure Joe can do only so much.  What is up with his hair salon venture?

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

18 hours ago, Aerohalen said:

no offense but many people do that with a waaaaay smaller paycheck.

and a houseful of kids, husband, dog, and or cat, chauffeuring kids to sports, dance, cooking dinner plus they work, & grocery shop, and manage to shower everyday! She has no idea how most of the real world lives.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1

She’s either the self-appointed or the sanctioned, head of the Committee to Bridge the Gap. She and whoever serves on the committee are charged with the responsibility of crossing the boundaries between the old guard qvc customers and the newer prospective ones.

casual clothing, more hip manner of speaking and urban phrases, behavioral commotion - aka acting like a true oddball, use of cell phone at work and so on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shawn’s particular oddities have been packaged to suit her self-promotion as an important influencer, which seems to be her desperate endgame. She crescendos her oddities as bait and banks on the effect translating into sales.

She likes to think of herself as a disrupter. So being viewed as ‘not a team player’ suits her just fine. She’d rather be a negative stand out, grabbing attention. She’s never wanted to be anything but that. It’s not authentic though. It’s all a game with her.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Pics

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 18 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 19 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 20 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Courtney white shirt 21 mask phone 4-17-21.jpg

Shawn is a mean girl.

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 12

28 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

1418094479_shawnnosewipe149croprev.gif.6165cb28e9305008885ad1e0ad0917e5.gif

You do look dirty Shawn, and you are 1 lazy ass. 

7 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Well said @From Where I Sit!  I bet she really thinks she's an influencer. 

An influencer...Shawn you aged out of that years ago!!!

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Did she really say at the top of the show that she was feeling dirty? I wasn’t hearing , only viewing for a bit.

Loved it when Erin Moseley tried to compliment 🤢 Shawn on wearing her headband and Erin added as a suggestion that Shawn should really wear more headbands. 😙

Shawn semi-responded. She really didn’t pay Erin much attention. Shawn was too busy playing at being on her phone and being absorbed in that, as if that was appropriate. But the producer and cameraman were on her, with a purpose I guess.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I bet she really thinks she's an influencer. 

Well, she has influenced me not to watch her - does that count?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 16

3 hours ago, CandyApple said:

It’s like she’s publicly exercising control over her mother. 
I wonder if there are “issues” in that relationship. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

10 minutes ago, Burly said:

It’s like she’s publicly exercising control over her mother. 
I wonder if there are “issues” in that relationship. 

you wonder?   LOL 

invalid Mother stuck with her daughter, sounds like a Lifetime movie 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 7

8 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

you wonder?   LOL 

invalid Mother stuck with her daughter, sounds like a Lifetime movie 

Betty Davis/Joan Crawford and anyone!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

1 minute ago, Taffy Apple said:

Betty Davis/Joan Crawford and anyone!

I just thought of that after reading my post

I should explain to @burly what Lifetime movies are 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

3 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Yes, there are two nurses. During the past couple of weeks Shawn did a shout-out to them, told them how much she appreciated them, and said they were her mother's "angels." I think she said their names were Susan and Natalie. Well, Lo needs some people around her who act like angels, because Shawn seems to be pretty hostile. Granted, having an elderly disabled parent living with you is stressful, even when you love them very much. But Shawn comes across as resentful. She never showed that attitude about her father. She worshipped him, and sees her mother as a burden. (Just my opinion.)

• Like 14
  • Sad 3

Why couldn't she respect her mother's privacy and thank them privately? Or, if she is too busy at work rubbing her nose and sitting around the set, why not leave gift bags on the kitchen table with Philosophy bubble bath in them to show her appreciation? She is not a radio DJ that should be doing shout outs to people taking care of her mother.

Spend more time giving the specs of a product instead of talking about everything but, including other people's business and your stupid made up stories.

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Granted, having an elderly disabled parent living with you is stressful, even when you love them very much. But Shawn comes across as resentful. She never showed that attitude about her father. She worshipped him, and sees her mother as a burden. (Just my opinion.)

Yes ^

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Why couldn't she respect her mother's privacy and thank them privately? Or, if she is too busy at work rubbing her nose and sitting around the set, why not leave gift bags on the kitchen table with Philosophy bubble bath in them to show her appreciation? She is not a radio DJ that should be doing shout outs to people taking care of her mother.

Spend more time giving the specs of a product instead of talking about everything but, including other people's business and your stupid made up stories.

What privacy? She mentions that her mother is "physically and dexterity challenged" in numerous product presentations, almost every time she does a show. Just a couple of days ago she went into a big routine about how her mother has trouble bending over the sink to wash her face (so she needed a Campanelli makeup remover cloth). She told us how many Isaac turtlenecks her mother ordered, and what colors they were. I think she told us the sizes too, and she says her mother is a plus size. She tells us which products her mother asked her to order -- fashions, beauty products, household items, computers, etc. She tells us which of her own things, like the epilator, she loaned her mother, so she has to order another one for herself. She kept repeating her mother's age until her mother told her to stop (now she just says ""in her 80s" instead of specifying 83 or 84). She told us her mother is busty. She told us her mother's hair is thinning. It just goes on and on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 12

In the entire time she’s been there, she’s made it quite clear she has issues with her mother. Now she’s becoming more intrusive. She’s not a good person. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Did she really say at the top of the show that she was feeling dirty?

Yep and followed it with "is that ok"?  She expected Coco to reply? I believe Coco said "I don't even know what to say."

Vid is on her FB page.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

59 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

She kept repeating her mother's age until her mother told her to stop (now she just says ""in her 80s" instead of specifying 83 or 84).

So we have proof that her mother is not ok with divulging "All About Lo" info. 

If Lo doesn't want people to know her age, would she want Shawn to talk about more personal things, including the ins and outs of her health status? 

Sure, it feeds Shawn's narrative of a put upon daughter, toiling to earn her wages while having headaches back at home, constantly needing down time to deal.

Narcissists focus on their victimhood, as we have seen in several examples at the Q.

I saw her mom interacting with another family member on IG, and you could hear the love and joy in Lo's voice.  And thankfully the nurses are nice.  She's probably glad Shawn is out of the house three times a week. 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

16 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Right. And she said, “coco, look at your phone, I just sent you something”

She played that same game when she signed off with discount Isaac, Jackie. “I just sent you something.you’re gonna like it”

Shawn ain’t a team player, but she sure as all get out, is a game player.

I don't like that mean shit she does. She said that to Courtney so Erin would feel left out.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 5

1D97F21B-104A-4AF7-9F73-72D77F9D031C.jpeg.3833c13a78a9a288093be70a71d0e60e.jpeg2E7A6A81-D303-4A73-8714-FD748F6C98B4.jpeg.f0b748fcf5baa18cb4186be86f81cd45.jpeg

Does she always have to have her feet up?!

At home, at work, on the dashboard??

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

On 4/16/2021 at 11:44 PM, From Where I Sit said:

Look at this...getting haggard (Shawn) and stranger looking (Dr. Kaplan)

974B24B8-E8DE-4F72-898A-CE06709AC7D1.jpeg.6b2dae6647d335b2943e2ded6fa5334c.jpeg

and of course, she drank the kool aid, and forgot to wipe her mouth clean

What a nasty resting bitch face. Why does she have lipstick all over her mouth and not just on her lips🤡

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

have seen many hosts in my years of watching, but she is the most unpleasant bordering on nasty they have had.

some are annoying or dumb, or just not right the job, but she takes the cake 

• Like 14

IMHO, Ms. Skunky K is more repulsive than the runner up by a million times. For me, that is former host Stevie B. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

12 minutes ago, kittygirl said:

IMHO, Ms. Skunky K is more repulsive than the runner up by a million times. For me, that is former host Stevie B. 

came at the tail end of Steve so I can't compare, 

my low point was Patti Reilly, but I can't say she was mean  like this one is 

I can't imagine being a long time host like DV or Jane or Rick and looking at that 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lazyfaire said:

1D97F21B-104A-4AF7-9F73-72D77F9D031C.jpeg.3833c13a78a9a288093be70a71d0e60e.jpeg2E7A6A81-D303-4A73-8714-FD748F6C98B4.jpeg.f0b748fcf5baa18cb4186be86f81cd45.jpeg

Out the window!

On vacation again!!!

• Sad 5

Being pleasant on air apparently won't get you much.  I wonder if Gabby or Stacey or Nancy watch her and wonder what the hell?

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

I was puzzling over Stevie B (thinking it was a female) but then realized duh it's Steve Bryant. Sharing in case anyone else is having a slow brain day today like I am.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 2

The chronic feet shots:  she's got to know there are plenty of freaks out there, gawking at her hooves, even if covered in the dirty sock du jour.

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 5

Her foot fetishers are divided into subcategories: barefoot, clean socks, dirty socks...

Sock freaks are subdivided into camp socks, ankle, white only, patterned.....she takes requests...

• Laugh 6
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, lazyfaire said:

Those hashhags are all about her having nothing to do today but sit around, undisturbed, and drink booze. Most women with an elderly parent, a husband, and a couple of younger people in the household never get a Sunday off. She is an entitled bitch, acting like she has a household staff to do everything for her -- maids, cooks, nannies, nurses. Other than the nurses and maybe a nanny, I don't think she has any help. So stuff just gets neglected when she decides she needs a whole day off from real life.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, lazyfaire said:

For someone who buys multiples of every item she presents, those are sure some ratty, pilly, stretched out pants she has on.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, hummingbird said:

bordering on nasty

Bordering?  IMO she crossed the border to nasty a looonnnngggg time ago.

• Like 7

Wasn’t it just Friday night with Isaac, that she manipulated the conversation down the road about her mother Lo’s full name? And maybe this wasn’t the first time.

She tried to embellish the “reveal” by saying she shouldn’t say...and oh well, her mom’s asleep now...so she could go ahead and tell everyone about how Lo hates her full name which is, Loandra. 

Most people can find that out, if curious about the nickname, and if they’re worth their weight in a google search. It went on for a bit. And what item were they presenting? Right, who cares, as long as Shawn shines as a star in her own drama.

She’s a game player, she plays games. She exploits those around her to advance her own interests. She does so shamelessly. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

Oh, and by the way, Skunky is much more of a “before” , when it comes to wearing a t-shirt than she is an “after”.    Someone really ought to do something about that...and her.

7E91453F-5491-49FF-9BDD-1B861F56834B.jpeg.d70f1c69b581fc96e865c0ff0bc3ab27.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 5

Didn't Skunko just have a lazy day last Thursday or is every day day off a lazy day for her? Amazing!  So does this road trip mean we won't see her for a few days! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

Wasn’t it just Friday night with Isaac, that she manipulated the conversation down the road about her mother Lo’s full name? And maybe this wasn’t the first time.

She tried to embellish the “reveal” by saying she shouldn’t say...and oh well, her mom’s asleep now...so she could go ahead and tell everyone about how Lo hates her full name which is, Loandra. 

Most people can find that out, if curious about the nickname, and if they’re worth their weight in a google search. It went on for a bit. And what item were they presenting? Right, who cares, as long as Shawn shines as a star in her own drama.

She’s a game player, she plays games. She exploits those around her to advance her own interests. She does so shamelessly. 

She is so mean!  She knows her mom hates her full name, so she tells what it is on national TV.

I'm beginning to think Skunk has gone beyond being mean and exploitative. Some of the things she is doing border on mental cruelty.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

12 hours ago, hummingbird said:

have seen many hosts in my years of watching, but she is the most unpleasant bordering on nasty they have had.

You are100% on the money. I have been a customer of QVC from the beginning. There were good and bad hosts over the years, nothing that would stop me from supporting QVC. That changed with skunk. This woman is mean and nasty. She actually enjoys bullying and harassing other hosts and guests. She even likes taking shots at some religious holidays. I think she was given a warning, because she has backed off for now.. I do believe in Karma. Positive and negative energy is a proven fact. Her day is coming. I know I'm wrong for feeling this way 😕 I can't wait until this bitch gets her just rewards. 

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 14

8 hours ago, The Moni said:

Bordering?  IMO she crossed the border to nasty a looonnnngggg time ago.

trying to be not judgmental I guess

1 hour ago, Watcher25 said:

She actually enjoys bullying and harassing other hosts and guests.

so uncomfortable to see this go on, especially is this age of supposed tolerance, 

• Like 10

19 hours ago, hummingbird said:

She takes the cake.    Perfect metaphor. 

A perfect metaphor for how she treats the cake, which is how she treats others.

When she takes the cake, and on those rare occasions when she sells the cake, what does she do? She mangles the slice by compacting a pinch of the sample into a ball. She transforms a nice piece of cake into a wet dough ball, rolled in her hands and presented to the camera in the palm of her hand as a delight. It’s always the same and it’s always disgusting and odd.   It’s so Shawn.

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

55 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

She takes the cake.    Perfect metaphor. 

When she takes the cake, and on those rare occasions when she sells the cake, what does she do? She mangles the slice by compacting a pinch of the sample into a ball. She transforms a nice piece of cake into a wet dough ball, rolled in her hands and presented to the camera in the palm of her hand as a delight. It’s always the same and it’s always disgusting and odd.   It’s so Shawn.

I remember what she did to that poor coffee cake. It looked uncooked and yucky by the time she got through mangling it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger food My Grandma's cake 15 collage poopy dough 1 7-11-20.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 8

12 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I remember what she did to that poor coffee cake. It looked uncooked and yucky by the time she got through mangling it.

misc pics Shawn Killinger food My Grandma's cake 15 collage poopy dough 1 7-11-20.jpg

OMGosh she is so disgusting🤢Why do they allow this. I don't think she even washed her hands after this, unless she licked them😱

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 4
  • Sad 5

She has a video of herself riding a stationary bike pretending to be on the streets of Paris. In the same dirty sweat pants, that I know she slept in (jmo) I thought she was going on vacation...she went out yesterday with her husband looking like that!

• Sad 6

Yep same camo pants (remember she rarely showers) along with bad attitude! Of course, she hates living in the USA too.  Glad someone posted and put her in her place.  Bummer, thought she was off on another "wdv."

20210419_125558.thumb.jpg.bcf087f7bec0fa1071ceebd3be55af4f.jpg

20210419_130145.thumb.jpg.23a63482647a7af5a3ac7af40f9b5dbf.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

Lots of questions to her about what bike that is. 

One person said "it would be nice if once in blue moon you could reply to your fans.  Most other hosts do"

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1