Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

16 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

She is so obnoxious and so immature. Grow up lady you're pushing 50!!!!

And chill! Just chill. Take it down a notch. Maybe people will still like you, or like you more.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Benji said:

I really don't understand her two toned eyebrows. Why doesn't she fill them in and make them all the same color ? 🤔

Attention whore

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Nice hat. Where the fuck did that come from? 🤪

Edited by AuntCarol · Reason: Had to add a scintillating thought.
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

FB Gems:

If the Calista hair powder is so good, why doesn't Shawn use it. The whole look tonight is bad, the hair, the makeup and the pajama's. Somebody give her a makeover please. This my my opinion.

.... and why is Shawn wearing a straw hat with pj's ? to cover her hair that's why. Not every viewer is gullible to Shawn's "stories".

Every one is critical of Shawn’s hair...What about Leah’s bushy style?

No one is critical of Leah's hair because it looks ok - it's a natural style - Shawn has given up on trying to have her hair look presentable or She's just too lazy to groom it.

Oh man the glasses are so distracting.

I mean really, she's really lost the style she used to have

She has never really had any style.

I don't know what happened to Shawn she would always dress nice a whole different personality.

What is a "kind cool lady" ? A host can have a casual look & still look professional & pulled together,

A sloppy look is not a "cool look."

That’s weird. Salons are accepting clients for cuts and color. Why doesn’t Shawn go?

I agree Shawn says she & Maria of Calista are good friends, Shawn says she owns all the styling tools she presents so what is the problem. No excuse.

Maria of Calista does the hair of all the host on QVC, Maria may not be back at QVC but her salon is open, so no excuse to have hair not looking professional.

Agree, if she has all the tools why does she not use them. The ones for the face too. She is not a good beauty rep. just saying,

QVC is a home shopping show, when a viewer is seriously shopping & sees Shawn's antics (from the way she acts to the way she looks) it is annoying. People are not being mean they are expressing their feelings about a host that they feel is obnoxious.

Shawn you look like a clown with that hat and those glasses and the hair. What's up with you lately.

The classy and the clown.

Totally agree with you.

It's a nervous tick... constantly flipping hair in her face, then pulling it back. She claps her hands or flops them non-stop.

Yes do something with the hair & glasses 

Are we looking at the strange section of yellow/orange in the front that looks odd with dark roots between it and the rest of your hair? not a good look.

Her root are terrible why doesn't she use this?

Shawn doesn't ever respond or even acknowledge her friends' posts

So true, other host do.

I've had no problem with getting an appointment either, depends on one's priority, I would think if you are on TV, having your hair look professional would be a priority.

Need to do something with bangs in your eyes.

The beauty salons have been re-opened since last year, surely Shawn has to know this. There is no problem either getting an appointment with your local salons, I guess Shawn is being overdramatic

Wasn’t there a fairly recent post of Shawn getting her color done? Dark roots is the look she chose. She just has minimal gray mixed in.

All the other professional host look great! Not so much her......

• Like 8
  • Laugh 3

11 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky said Carrie OAP is under the weather but she and Leah can handle it without her. I should hope so!! 

Imagine having her host a Beauty with Benefits event!  Smart move to have Albierti and Sandra host it. They have some class and decorum and look clean and polished!

Exactly.  Can you imagine Skunky doing this show talking about her toe cancer,  her dead relative's cancer, making it all about her. Her appearance would be her typical crazy outfits and hair.  Then there are her usual inappropriate remarks. Nope, she'd be the last host that should do this kind of show. Sandra and Alberti did a wonderful job.

• Like 7

On 5/24/2021 at 10:13 PM, Coffeecup said:

Courtney got the Isaac sweater presentation, hahaha.

misc pics Shawn Killinger fashion black jumpsuit 3 Courtney does Isaac 5-24-21.jpg

Hasn't it been awhile since Skunky and Ida did those stupid "stories"?  I'm hoping those are in the past. A lot of people were getting irritated with that schtick. 

• Like 6

On 5/25/2021 at 1:14 AM, Shaking My Head said:

Does anyone remember when she was filling in on PMS, Joan walked in front of the camera and Shawn said "Hey Rivers, you (something) my shot!"  I mean.....

This makes me like SK a bit more. 

Skunky needs to be sent back into host orientation and (re)training!  A rehab program of some sort perhaps??

1998923875_Screenshot2021-05-269_52_12AM.thumb.png.1ecdb8bd561b83af4fc9335ff9842504.png

I think she forgot how it's supposed to be done or gave up!

646572685_Screenshot2021-05-269_51_49AM.thumb.png.77fc103869e23842ffeec484fb1f27aa.png

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 12

Skunko may even need to be sent to HSN for some mentoring with Amy Morrison who also hosted the Beauty with Benefits event.

20210526_120409.thumb.jpg.004b4ab743d957290dcfd9964a8f2865.jpg

• Like 9

I caught Leah for a minute or too on Saturday morning and she seemed so much more relaxed and cheerful without her Tues night sidekick!

• Like 10

4 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Skunko may even need to be sent to HSN for some mentoring with Amy Morrison who also hosted the Beauty with Benefits event.

20210526_120409.thumb.jpg.004b4ab743d957290dcfd9964a8f2865.jpg

Amy is a professional.  She knows the products, has respect for the vendors (no babe, cutesy nicknames), looks beautifully dressed and made up.  This woman is what I want to see, not some schlub acting "real".  

• Like 15

My apologies to clowns who train and promote positive vibes, but c’mon...’Skunky Clown’ brings the whole guild down.  Can you spot her below? Where’s Skunko!?
8499C75A-02AF-4F11-AAE6-F83021564363.jpeg.6c149234d81567fc8688c277393a6c9e.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Laugh 13

9 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

Exactly.  Can you imagine Skunky doing this show talking about her toe cancer,  her dead relative's cancer, making it all about her. Her appearance would be her typical crazy outfits and hair.  Then there are her usual inappropriate remarks. Nope, she'd be the last host that should do this kind of show. Sandra and Alberti did a wonderful job.

She would probably wear a multi-colored onesie with gold gladiators and stand against a backdrop that contains a piece of her childish art that says "CANCER SUCKS".

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

45 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

She would probably wear a multi-colored onesie with gold gladiators and stand against a backdrop that contains a piece of her childish art that says "CANCER SUCKS".

Spotted on set another of her repetitive doodles. What is it with her and the drooping Eiffel Tower? There’s medicine for that.

A2ADB6CC-86C6-4495-9ED8-A7B6A93A6F29.jpeg.84767ec1f7f8f766d893304a3f3c8f8f.jpeg 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 3

35 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

Spotted on set another of her repetitive doodles. What is it with her and the drooping Eiffel Tower? There’s medicine for that.

I think this is her saying "FU for not giving me the BWB show!"

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

I turned on Q a few minutes before BWB started last night and heard Leah and Shawn congratulate Erica, whose last show was last night.  She's leaving QVC.

Who's Erica, you ask?  As Shawn put it "Erica is my producer".

I don't really know how that works - does each host have a producer they work with?  In any event, Leah was, as always very gracious in her good bye to Erica...Shawn was snippy and then got sugary sweet and parroted what Leah said "Love you, girl".  Shawn also brought up "National Wine Day" - for whichever of you it was who brought it up.....you were right, she got it wrong!

I found 2 things interesting in those last couple of minutes of the show. 

One, no mention of BWB, no throwing it over to Sandra and Alberti as is customary when going to the next show.  Instead, they brought up the LocknLock TSV.....as if Shawn and Leah need to push that.  Doesn't LnL pretty much sell itself these days?

Lastly, Erica, who has been there for some time, is leaving.  That's one more person in Shawn's corner who won't be there to prop her up as more and more changes come to QVC!  I like that!  It's every man/woman for himself, on their own merits.  That really has to frighten some of these people, Shawn included.

• Like 5

Yeah, Amy did a nice send off for Erica on Monday night’s FNI, too.  So Erica is not just “Shawn’s” producer!

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

That's what I thought - she's not just "Shawn's" producer.  Erica and Shawn used to be pretty good friends.  I remember many years ago, Shawn would regularly post pics of herself with Erica (not personal ones, just pics of her hugging her at work or something) and one time, when Shawn was sick with a bad cold, Erica made her chicken soup and Shawn made a big deal about it on Facebook and pestered Erica to give the recipe - not so that she herself could make the soup, but in case any of her FB followers wanted to make it!

It was just so typical of Shawn last night, though.  "My producer"...when she and Leah were doing that show together.  She even made some snippy comment beforehand about not listening to "My producer", saying Erica knows that's how she is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

21 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Yeah, Amy did a nice send off for Erica on Monday night’s FNI, too.  So Erica is not just “Shawn’s” producer!

And did you notice right after Amy spoke, Shawn chimed in really loudly, "just want to make clear, she wasn't fired, it was her choice to leave" ? Such an idiot and attention hog ! Amy clearly said Erica was moving on to something else. And, if she was fired, do you really think they'd be giving her a little on air send off ? Such a shit stirrer ! 

• Like 3
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 8

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

Art imitating life?

• Laugh 4

Erica looked cute and pretty and much younger than Shawn too!  Long red hair.  Kind of looked like model Kate.  Of course, Shawn had to be the loudest and boldest!  She is probably green with envy!

20210526_210715.thumb.jpg.344d99bef2b11a5dafa3b2729dd4adc1.jpg

Had to post another one from that circus act. WTH is wrong with her?

20210526_210758.thumb.jpg.8158b541aab42fd0c64394633b72515d.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

Yes, our little Shawn has to barge in and takeover even the smallest moment of glory for someone else. She just can’t step back.

This kind of look on Leah’s face is what I love, when she has to step back for Shawn.(Maria too, for that matter.) Look closely at Leah.

D7BFD6B9-1481-40D8-A734-5E8D0E33DCE1.jpeg.4f67ea84741e699c45d28f83795c4bea.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

I think those are known as the “this bitch” face. 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 6

I wonder if Erica the producer was "encouraged" to move on to something else because she is not keeping Shawn in line.  It will be interesting to see how it goes with a new person producing.  If Erica thinks Shawn is cute and funny, it is time for her to move on.

• Like 7
  • Useful 4

One of them said to Erica how hard she worked and graduated.  It sounded like she finished up school or something for a new venture.

• Like 6

But at least Jane isn't mean and dirty.  She usually looks pretty nice, and I think she does try to look her best.  And I'm sure she is the much cleaner of the two.  I can watch Jane.  Shawn is just disgusting.

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

But at least Jane isn't mean and dirty.  She usually looks pretty nice, and I think she does try to look her best.  And I'm sure she is the much cleaner of the two.  I can watch Jane.  Shawn is just disgusting.

I was thinking about how Janie just runs on and on and on seemingly without breathing. How could Erica communicate anything to her is beyond me, but Jane has also sung her praises through the years. 

Of course, Erica has my sympathies for being paired up with the Skunk. That couldn't have been easy.

• Like 8

I have been away from this forum and QVC for quite a while.  I tuned in last night to the Q and was quite surprised and disappointed that Skunk is still there.  What an absolutely horrible human being, and I use that term very loosely, she is that ever was born!

• Like 11

Jane's energy has not slowed down at all over the years.  She must really love her job!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Jane's energy has not slowed down at all over the years.  She must really love her job!

She's like a little energizer bunny! 😀

• Like 7

Like a VERY HAPPY energizer bunny. I wonder if she talks non-stop at home.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

8 hours ago, Mother Superior said:

I have been away from this forum and QVC for quite a while.  I tuned in last night to the Q and was quite surprised and disappointed that Skunk is still there.  What an absolutely horrible human being, and I use that term very loosely, she is that ever was born!

Welcome back!

7 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Like a VERY HAPPY energizer bunny. I wonder if she talks non-stop at home.

I've wondered that, too!  Can you imagine if the two daughters are just like Jane, yakkity yakking it up all the time? 

Jane's poor husband!

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Doubt Erica had to keep Jane in line or whisper in her ear everything about the product being presented.  Jane must have been so easy to work with compared to the clown.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

That's one of the main reasons I like Jane. She's very happy to have the job. She is respectful to her employer, her coworkers, and the OAPs. She never gives out the "I wish I were somewhere else" vibe like certain other hosts. 🦨

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 17
  • Laugh 1

17 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I'm curious about this, too.

Possible interpretations:

- Shawn can even get the likes of the Eiffel Tower to bend to her ways.

- "There's a medicine for that."  Indeed, what an imposing structure might look like when the little blue pills run out. 

- The tower is forlorn that Shawn did not manage to snag European royalty.

- Didn't anticipate she'd run out of space on the canvas

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

My guess is she went to a drink and paint event and this was what everyone was supposed to paint. 

• Laugh 11

Skunky posted another rambling rant on IG preaching life's lessons!! I could only post a segment of it here. STFU Shawn! Thanks.

20210527_113306.thumb.jpg.db356224c24255f5065f6ac0391d5ba1.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

Posts like that ^^^ one and the videos Kerstin  does are what should be private and done in a diary.  “Dear Diary .....”.  

• Like 15

She was probably thinking, Keep quiet, Leah! This is MY show!

misc pics Shawn Killinger Leah crazy pj 2 hair NuFace 5-25-21.jpg

• Laugh 11

16 hours ago, Benji said:

And did you notice right after Amy spoke, Shawn chimed in really loudly, "just want to make clear, she wasn't fired, it was her choice to leave" ? Such an idiot and attention hog ! Amy clearly said Erica was moving on to something else. And, if she was fired, do you really think they'd be giving her a little on air send off ? Such a shit stirrer ! 

Amy and Courtney were almost crying saying goodbye to Erika, they had a cake for her. Stinky said you can eat the cake by yourself (cause of social distancing) I bought the balloons, I bought the balloons while she's jumping up and down like an ass! They were graduation balloons well that's all I could get. She turns everything into herself. IMO she's jealous of Erika she's young and moving on, and Stinky can't!

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky posted another rambling rant on IG preaching life's lessons!! I could only post a segment of it here. STFU Shawn! Thanks.

20210527_113306.thumb.jpg.db356224c24255f5065f6ac0391d5ba1.jpg

Stop the flipping preaching you're a mental case! I don't think the world is ending you do. Stop drinking and live in the moment! I don't need this picture I have my own.🤓GOOFY

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Posts like that ^^^ one and the videos Kerstin  does are what should be private and done in a diary.  “Dear Diary .....”.  

Or shared with a psychiatrist...

• Like 13
  • Useful 1

Wants to present a serious and teachable moment and then writes "def" and "r".

At least when writing in hushed tones, use the whole word.

And here's a new one (from a previous post):  "difft" for different

Lazy.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4